Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at Clifford I asked, "When are you going home?"

"Just here for a week. I'm heading back home Saturday."

I saw Lisa perk up when she heard this. I said, "What a coincidence, Lisa is heading back on Saturday too. Maybe you will be on the same flight again."

Lance laughed and said, "If so, tell them to keep the orange juice away from our clumsy brother."

The brothers left without Lisa and Clifford ever confirming the flight information. I couldn't help but wonder if anything would ever come of that chance meeting.

As it turned out Lisa said she didn't like any of the lingerie. I told her I wanted to get her something but she said Paul has bought her lots of lingerie and she didn't really need anything else. I was about to give up trying to convince her when she spotted something and said, "You remember Rita?"

"Sure, Alan's wife."

She was pointing to a display with something I had no idea what it was. She said, "She got a couple of those and I've wanted to get one."

"What are they?" I asked.

"There called C-strings. They fit between your legs. Sort of a G-string without the waist band. One side fits between your cheeks and the other side clamps up against the woman in the front."

She had my full attention. I had to get a good look at these. When we left the store Lisa was the proud owner of six of them in a variety of colors and fabrics. She insisted she only wanted one, but I told her it was not her decision, it was mine. She did give me a grin and say she was anxious to model them for me.

Chapter 59 - New Clothes (Lisa)

Ben spent a small fortune on new clothes for me. I have plenty of clothes, but he insisted he wanted to buy some that were from him and would remind me of my trip to Colorado. Arguing with Ben is worse than arguing with Paul. I can argue with both of them, but in the end I seldom win with Paul and I never win with Ben. Running into Clifford at the mall had been fun and embarrassing. It was cool to meet a guy Paul played football in high school with. I was anxious to tell Paul about that.

I wasn't sure at the time, but Clifford's brother Steve seemed to notice and pay special attention to my anklet. He was trying to be discrete but he kept glancing at it and I wondered if by chance he was one of the few who knew the meaning. Fortunately he didn't say anything, but he did give me a sly grin that seemed to convey the message that he understood.

When we got home I told Ben he had to take a seat and let me model the new C-strings for him. He had seen me in all the other clothes, but had not seen the C-strings. He had insisted on buying an assortment. I did try one on at the store to make sure it fit okay. I didn't show him, but told him it was the proper size. He selected three with various colors of satin fabric and three that were like the G-strings I wear on my dates that I give the men to remember me by. The fabric on those three was lace that was open and totally see through. All C-strings I have seen, at least those for women, are a frame covered with fabric. The fabric covering the last three Ben selected was lace and in my opinion was for decoration purposes only. Even the slit between my lips could be easily seen through the large open holes in the lace.

When I modeled them for Ben I was wearing only the C-string. Knowing what would probably happen I saved the sexiest one until last. Ben looked at each one I modeled and seemed to need to touch and make sure each fit properly. At least that was the line he gave me as he groped me each time. With the last one he made no pretense about checking the fit, he simply pulled me down onto his lap.

After giving me a kiss he said, "Today was the most fun I've had in a very long time. I've never liked shopping, but today was different." His grin went to a serious look when he said, "There was only one thing that almost spoiled it all."

Having no idea why his mood had changed so quickly or what was wrong I said, "What? Did I do something wrong? Please, I don't need the clothes, we can take them back."

"No, that's not the problem. The problem was you arguing with me and not wanting me to have any fun buying the clothes for you."

"I'm sorry, but I didn't need..."

Holding up his hand and cutting me off, he said, "Hush that's precisely what has me upset with you."

Now I knew what was going on. This was part of a game he was playing with me and I knew exactly where this was leading as well as what my role was to be. I was also very anxious for him to get to that point. "Daddy, I'm sorry I misbehaved."

"As well you should be. I believe a spanking is in order. What do you think?"

"Do you have to? I promise I will be good and do better the next time."

Reaching between my legs he took hold of the C-string pulling it off. Laying it to the side I watched his eyes as I felt his fingers push between my lips and into me. Pushing his fingers further into me he said, "You're wet inside."

"I can't help it."

"You know that's inappropriate. Over my lap - now!"

Reaching behind me I placed my hands together palms up to protect my buttocks. Taking a wrist in each hand he moved them to the middle of my back and with his right hand held my wrists together. I didn't have to wait long before I felt a sharp sting and heard the sound of his hand impacting my tender ass cheeks. Not expecting the painful sting I let out a yelp.

My father-in-law was making my ass sting, but he was not spanking me hard enough to bruise or for the marks to last over a few hours. Paul spanks me on rare occasions and knows each time how much I like it. We always have great sex after a good spanking.

Even though my ass was on fire I liked that Ben had no aversion to taking me across his knee. This was all in fun, but I wondered what it would be like if he really wanted to punish me.

He alternated with a swat on my left cheek then my right cheek. He would then slip his fingers between my legs and feel my pussy. This continued with me letting out a yelp each time his hand landed on my abused ass cheeks, until he had delivered ten swats to each cheek.

Keeping me across his lap he asked, "Now the next time I want to buy you something, are you going to argue with me?"

"No Sir."

"Good girl. Now get on your knees and show me how sorry you are for making me spank you."

I knew my pussy was likely dripping with my arousal. The control he was taking was just what I wanted. I quickly rolled off his lap and onto the floor. He removed his slacks then told me I was to remove his boxers.

Sliding them down his legs and over his feet I looked up at him. A guy Paul had shared me with once told me it turned him on to see me put my hands behind my back and use only my mouth. He wanted me to keep my eyes on his even after I had swallowed his cum. I did as he said making him cum hard. There was a delicious sting and burn in my ass as I decided to see if Ben would like a blow job in that same manner.

His legs were spread wide and his cock was semi-hard. Looking up at him I moved my arms behind my back gripping my left wrist with my right hand. He grinned as he saw me do this. Extending my tongue I never broke eye contact with him as I lifted the end of his cock with the tip of my tongue. Taking him into my mouth by feel alone I could see he was getting into what I was doing.

Swirling my tongue around his glans I had him fully erect fairly quick. He moved his hips forward giving me better access to his cock and allowing me to take it deeper into my mouth. His eyes never left mine as he said, "Good girl, no hands just that beautiful mouth. Baby, suck Daddy's cock like a good girl."

I didn't say a word but when he asked a question I would nod or shake my head slightly to answer him. Giving a man a blow job has always been a treat for me. As long as a man is clean I love the taste of his cock and cum. A clean cock has very little taste, but cum is a different story. Some guys have almost no taste at all. The one thing I've noticed is the vast majority, but not all, have a faint to strong taste of saltiness. The texture of the cum varies from one guy to the next. Paul's is always very thick. Some of the guys he has shared me with have almost a watery viscosity. I noticed cum from some guys even has a sweetness to it, like sugar. I learned from talking to the guys with the sweet flavor they have all been diabetic. I guess this makes sense given the fact their bodies have difficulty processing sugar and it spills over into their body fluids. The one thing I have never understood is some women talk about the strong smell of cum. I'm not sure what it is they smell, unless the guy has something physically wrong, but I've never detected a significant odor.

Blow jobs should be relaxed. I know when I hurry my jaws ache, but if I go slowly it extends the man's enjoyment and my jaw doesn't get so tired. When I know he is about to cum I get more active and pull him deeper into my mouth. Just before he cums I let him slide out until my lips catch just behind the rim of his glans. Unless he has told me he wants to cum on me, I clamp down with my lips holding him in my mouth when he cums. Letting him cum on my tongue gives me the opportunity to taste him. If he is deep in my mouth he shoots it into the back of my throat allowing it to slide down into my stomach but not giving me the opportunity to taste him.

The only thing about what I was doing with Ben, by keeping my eyes on him it caused my neck to get tired from looking up all the time. I had him in my mouth maybe 30 minutes or so when he took hold of my head and was guiding my mouth along his cock at a faster pace. I knew he was getting close and although we hadn't discussed it, it appeared he wanted to cum in my mouth rather than fucking me. There is never a question about what will be done with the semen a man gives me. I always swallow and never spit their semen out. I believe it's rude to spit out a man's essence and besides that it always gives him a rush knowing the woman is swallowing his cum. Unless he has some disease there is nothing in a man's cum that's harmful.

Ben's fingers were laced through my hair and his grip tightened. I could tell I was about to be rewarded for my efforts. My eyes were still on his when Ben closed his eyes tight, scrunching up his face seconds before I felt the thick warm semen pouring out the end of his big cock, moments later I could taste it on my tongue.

At this point I usually stop what I'm doing and either remain still allowing the man to him fill my mouth or I sometimes actively apply suction in an effort to extract his semen. Once he is finished I run my fingers along the underside of his shaft to force any of the precious thick fluid out of his cock and into my mouth.

Some guys don't like kissing a girl after she has taken his cum into her mouth, and I accept that. Some guys don't even want to kiss after I've had their cock in my mouth, even if I there has been no semen. Sure there was likely some pre-cum, but what the hell? They like me taking their full load into my mouth, and it's from their own body. I try to not let it bother me, but guys who act like that almost never get a repeat date with me. I simply tell Paul I don't care to see them again. He never asks questions unless I volunteer to explain why I don't want to see them.

Ben is unlike those men. He has no such aversion to semen. He pulled me up into his arms and held me tight. We shared several long passionate kisses before he held me in his arms and said, "I hope I wasn't too rough on your ass, but that was hot."

"I like having my ass spanked and then you making me give you a blow job while my ass was still stinging from the spanking was perfect."

"I loved the way you put your hands behind your back. I didn't mention how much I liked it when you put your arms over your head and surrendered to me that day you drove me nuts with desire. Honey, seeing my cock slide slowly into your mouth was so incredibly hot. Baby you're just the sexiest woman I've ever met."

Hugging him I placed the side of my face against his chest. I could hear his heart beating strong as he held me tight. As I have said before, for me to get pleasure from a sexual encounter the man I'm with must cum. If I cum that's good, but it's not what really excites me and makes me feel like a woman who has pleased her man. This was one of those times. I had been very aroused from the spanking and was perfectly content even though I had not had an orgasm of my own. Knowing Ben had and that his cum was in my tummy was all I really wanted.

Like most nights, that night we slept naked. He had his arms around me holding his son's wife in his arms. Life doesn't get much better than that.

Chapter 60 - Not My Daughter-In-Law (Ben)

The week had flown by much too quickly. When Lisa and I woke up Saturday morning neither of us wanted to get out of bed. I said, "Honey it will take months for my cock to recover from one of the best weeks of my life. I haven't enjoyed a woman this much since the week after Paul's mother and I got married. This is maybe weird, but I think she would like the way things have worked out between us. She always liked you and she knew how sexy I thought you were. I may be wrong, but I think the way it is, with Paul's approval and all, I do believe she would have approved."

"Dad you're the best father-in-law a girl could have. Hopefully Paul will send me out here to see you more often. I've enjoyed myself so much this week. If it isn't cold and snowing the next time maybe we could do more hiking. I really liked doing that."

"Yes it was fun and we will plan on that as long as the weather cooperates. I've got some other ideas for outdoor fun I think you might enjoy. I hope you and Clifford have the same flight home. Have you decided what you are wearing home?"

"No I haven't. Paul picked everything I wore when I came here. I'd like it if you would pick what you want me wearing when I go home."

She never failed to amaze me and get my cock hard. I didn't think there was any life left in it, but I felt it getting hard. Lisa must have sensed it and looked down to see it. Grinning she said, "What are we going to do with that thing? I can't stay here and take care of it each time it needs female attention."

I just smiled and said, "I don't think it will be a problem once you're gone. After all you're the primary cause of the little guy misbehaving."

Grinning she said, "Dad, I've got news for you, he is no little guy. He's quite a large manly beast."

Hearing that comment from her was all it took. I rolled over on top of her as she spread her legs offering herself for me to use her pussy. I slipped easily between her lips into the already wet warmth of her wonderful body. I wanted this to last forever as I began to slowly move in and out of her. She had her legs wrapped about my waist and her arms around my neck whispering into my ear how good my cock felt in her and how she wanted me to fill her with cum. I was trying to commit to memory the feeling of her soft lips on the side of my face as I continued using her body. She was using muscles in her pussy to grip my cock.

The way her legs pulled her pelvis tight against me forcing my cock deep in her was incredible. The feeling was overpowering my senses and was something I never wanted to forget. I wanted to remember every second and ever sensation I was feeling, so when I was alone with my cock in my hand I could remember this moment and make it last until my son would once again share his wife with me. My daughter-in-law filled a spot that had been vacant for several years. I had no doubt my wife would be happy knowing Lisa was taking care of me now that she was gone.

I was so happy at that moment I almost had tears in my eyes. Lisa detected something and while I was still slowly moving in and out of her she asked, "Dad, is something wrong?"

"No Honey, everything is absolutely perfect. Baby you are more the daughter I never had than you will ever be my daughter-in-law."

I felt her lips on my cheek and heard her whisper in my ear, "Daddy, I feel the same way. I love you so much."

Her words touched me in a profound way. Neither of us said another word as I continued to slowly enjoy the body of this woman In a way few men ever really get to truly enjoy a woman. I continued to feel her lips as our slow motion love making continued. Every now and then she would give me a kiss or I could feel her tongue lightly tickle my ear. The emotions and sensations I was feeling finally became too much and I knew I could hold off no longer. I began to speed up and when I did I heard her say, "Yes Daddy fuck me. Give me your seed."

I lost it and exploded in if not the most powerful orgasm I have ever had, it was a very close second. It seemed like I kept cumming and cumming. When I finally stopped I lay still on top of her. I could still feel the muscles deep in her pussy still convulsing from her own orgasm as her body continued trying to squeeze my cock milking every last drop of semen from me.

We lay there for the longest time. She said, "Can I clean you one more time before I have to get ready to go home."

I pulled my cock from her and rolled onto my back before saying, "Honey I would really like that."

Chapter 61 - Heading Home to Paul (Lisa)

I was emotionally torn. I was very anxious to get home and see Paul, but at the same time my time with my father-in-law had been very special. I could see how much he enjoyed having me with him the previous week. His attitude had become so much better than it had been before Paul shared me with his father that first time. I had been worried he might slip into a depression he might not be able to recover from. It felt good to have been a part of what had ended up causing him to have a much better outlook on life. Coming back to see him excited me, but I also hoped he might find a woman of his own. I love my father-in-law, but I also have a husband I love. I knew Ben needed to find a woman who would be there for him all the time and not just for a few days at a time.

As he dropped me off at the airport he said he would come in and wait for me to clear Security. I told him that was not necessary. He made me promise to let him know if Clifford was on the same flight. I grinned and said, "I will, but even if he is, you know nothing can happen between us. That is one decision Paul must make."

"Yes I know, but I could see that boy and how just seeing you at the mall brightened his day. There's no harm in a beautiful woman making a young man feel good he's alive. Honey even though guys know they can't have you, it doesn't stop them from having fantasies about the possibility. Trust me, I know from firsthand experience, but I must admit reality is much better than fantasy. At least that is true in this case."

I knew he was referring to his desire for me when Paul introduced me to his parents as his girlfriend and later as his wife. I grinned and said, "The question is how long it will be before you are looking at those photos from our hike or that video of my birthday that I brought, and you have a handful of that lotion we were using for the massage."

"Sweetie, a man has got to do what's necessary when his girl is not around. Honey I copied the photos from our hike to a DVD and put it in your bag. Let me know what Paul thinks of them."

I gave him a kiss then said, "Bye Dad and thank you for the photos and everything. I already miss you. I can hardly wait until I get to see you again."

"That makes two of us. Bye Honey, I love you."

It broke my heart to leave him and enter the terminal. Once inside I looked back through the windows and he was standing there waving at me. I blew him a kiss and moved further into the terminal, not wanting him to see me as the tears began to flow.

1...345678