All Comments on 'Finding Meridian Ch. 15'

by Meridian13

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
juliet1503juliet1503over 14 years ago
Very good

It was very good! My only complaint is that I expected more out of the mating ceremony scene. . . there was lots of build up, but not enough material, detail, or emotion in the actual scene. It was hard to picture in the mind, too. I liked it, but was dissapointed with how good it could have been. Overall, a very good chapter, though.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Interesting

Logan seemed more into the mating ceremony than Drake was. What's up with that? And I wonder what Connor noticed at the end.

Meridian13Meridian13over 14 years agoAuthor
A background on Trinity's Mating Ceremony

I appreciate everyone's comments. I wanted to give a wee bit of a glimpse into the comments regarding Drake not being into the mating ceremony in case it did not come through in the story. When Marcus mentioned watching to make sure they didn't traumatize her during this,Drake became overly focused on it. He was more concerned in getting her through the ceremony without inflicting trauma than the actual event itself. He knew he would have her as his mate for the rest of his immortal life. Since Marcus, Logan & Drake had known each other so long he knew he knew where he could count on Logan to help out.

I appreciate your comments immensely.

Thx,

Merdian

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous