All Comments on 'Finding Meridian Ch. 16'

by Meridian13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMGosh

now I can't stop crying!....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
too much drama

When are these characters ever happy? It's too much too soon in most of your chapters. The conflict is always resolved too quick. Logan will tell Alex he loves and they will be happy again just like Trinity and Drake. Too much conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A bit of a disappointment

I enjoyed reading the story up until after she met her sisters. From that point on, it seems the author has wandered from the story. The story seems more focused now on the sisters finding love and having sex. Get back on track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ok

ok I got a question? are the sisters witches, I have been meaning to ask that in the previous chapters. BTW wonderful story and I love this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OOHHH MY

i couldnt stop crying! That really was a great chapter but very heartbreaking!! Please you must continue with the next chapter asap. This is so sad...Alex was for once so happy..but stupid stubborn logan pulled that right from her. I hope his ass gets kicked hard!! lol

mechmanasmechmanasover 14 years ago
wow

what an asshat hope they get it fixed.

Meridian13Meridian13over 14 years agoAuthor
A small detour

Hello everyone, I understand the irritation from some individuals that the story has lost its focus but like life we sometime fall in love when it's a bad time. We meet the man of our dreams while in the middle of divorce or he turns out to be our ex's best friend. Life does not happen when it's convienient. It happens despite the rain of fire around us. But hold in there. There is a lot of tension and turmoil coming with alliance, meetings and ulterior motives. And yes,Cyrus is on his way.

I also wanted to point out some left over human aspects that vampires have left in them in these chapters. Just because they are old does not necessarily mean they get everything right.

We have a lot more unveiling to do. As far as if they are witches, there is more info to come. 17 is almost done and this story will be seen out to the end. I appreciate the comments and suggestions so don't stop.

Meridian

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
What happened to the depth?

This story used to be engaging and real. Now it seems trivial and rushed. The last few chapters have been like a 15 minute soap opera. Too many events, too little emotion, not enough character development. The quality of writing has gone downhill. You are reciting events rather than weaving a story. Meridian's story was interesting but I'm not sure if I'm enjoying the prophecy/chosen ones/ we will change the world theme. I hope you can bring this story back to it's former glory.

ICESS79ICESS79about 13 years ago

your story is way to long and hass too many turns get more detailed but shorten this crap up

shyintxshyintxabout 13 years ago
Ignore the ignorant comments from before

this story is perfect, I cried throughout this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

God what a stunning story..I can't stop crying !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous