All Comments on 'Finding Mr. Wright Ch. 07'

by bdsm_beth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic character development!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing is "exquisite" in every sense. The pacing, buildup, characters...everything. PLEASE keep adding installments as quickly as possible. I can't wait to follow Elizabeth's sexual awakening and journey. Thank you!

CybersleuthCybersleuthover 1 year ago

I am telling you this now. This is the best I have seen on this site or elsewhere. Your imagery is fantastic. I feel I know Elizabeth and I like her a lot. Wonderful!

bdsm_bethbdsm_bethover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the compliments, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story! I am posting as fast as Literotica can approve each chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had trouble with her sudden turn to dominant and Elizabeth's acceptance of same, even though you addressed it well after. Felt odd as Brooke came as a confidant, and Elizabeth is so new to this. It worked out well but Brook's actions did not feel quite right to me.

bdsm_bethbdsm_bethover 1 year agoAuthor

I can understand how this might come off as confusing, with Brooke 'switching' as she did. There is no easy way to introduce another character just for that experience for Elizabeth. It really was a way for Brooke to help introduce her to things Elizabeth had yet to understand because she had never experienced them. If I am able to go back and edit, I will probably either have Brooke announce she is a 'switch' from the outset, or lower the level of Brooke's 'authoritarian' approach in the chapter. Thanks very much for the insight!

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 2 months ago

Brilliant buildup and description of Elizabeth’s experience. Brook knew exactly what she needed to do to woo Elizabeth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbdsm_beth@bdsm_beth
NOTE - if you don't list an email when you send me a message through here, I have no way of responding! Don't just send as 'Anonymous' if you want a response, and I try to respond to everyone within a few days, often sooner! ---------------------------------------------------...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES