Only Two Swinging

Story Info
A woman is introduced to the pleasures a sex swing provides.
2.9k words
4.26
3.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My doorbell rings. I am excited by the prospects for this afternoon as I go to answer it. I open the door to see her there, looking as lovely as ever, beaming a big smile at me. I pull her in through the door, closing it while wrapping my arms around her, hugging her, as I bend down to kiss those lovely lips. She wraps her arms around me, returning my kiss, sliding her hands into my hair as my arms roam over her back. I break off the kiss, pulling back a little to look at her face framed with that lovely, silken black hair, her dark eyes looking into mine. We gaze at each other for a long moment before I break the silence. "Come with me". I pull away from her, taking her hand in mine, and pulling her up the stairs with me, leading her to my bedroom. This is the first time she has been to my house. Our previous encounters have always occurred elsewhere.

She looks around the room, the large king size bed, a set of red and black straps hanging from a bar that is suspended from a spring hanging from the ceiling. I turn to face her, pulling her into my arms to embrace and kiss her once again. My hands reach down, grasping her summer dress. As I pull back from kissing, I pull the dress up and off her head, tossing it to the side. She looks lovely standing there in her panties and bra. She reaches forward, pulling my shirt off me, tossing it atop her dress. She then pulls my shorts and boxer briefs down together, letting them fall to my feet. I pull a foot out and with the other, kick them to join the other clothes. I then reach behind her to unclasp her bra, tossing it aside, and then pushing her panties down. She steps out and kicks them away. I lead her to the swing, have her step on the stool I have handy. I help her cute ass settle onto a strap, then help her lean back onto a strap around her back before positioning a third to help support her neck. She is laying there supported by those three straps, her legs in the air. I grab one strap with a loop and help her right foot into it. I then grab another strap, moving her left foot into that loop.

Standing between her legs, I lean over to kiss her. My hand snakes under the cover on the bed, retrieving a sleeping mask. I break the kiss, putting the eye mask over her eyes and snugging the strap behind so it is comfortable but blocks all her vision. I go back to kissing her. Our tongues duel as I moan softly, enjoying her response to my kiss. I move my mouth to rain kisses along her neck as I move lower. My kisses continue down your chest, reaching your left breast, kissing my way to the nipple. I encase it in my mouth, my tongue flicking over it, feeling it from all sides, rolling around it, feeling it stiffen. She moans as her hands grasp the straps. I continue moving my mouth from nipple to nipple, feeling her squirm in the straps.

After a few minutes making love to her tits with my mouth, I start kissing down her body, across her tummy, pausing a moment to tickle her bellybutton before continuing nibbling and kissing my way lower. I kneel and snake my tongue along her pussy lips from the bottom, sliding up, inhaling her scent.

She moans "I love how much you like to taste my pussy."

"Mmmm-hmmm," I respond as I push my tongue between her lips, stabbing it deeply, feeling her lips spread allowing entry, seeking out her delicious dew. Keeping my tongue extended, I move it up and down, feeling the slipperiness of her pussy walls surrounding my tongue.

Inhaling deeply, I close my eyes, enjoying the scent of her arousal. Opening my eyes again, I slide a finger into her pussy as my tongue withdraws and slides upwards to tickle her clit. Looking over her body, I see her head falling back as she moans. My tongue continues flicking slightly around her clit as my finger slides in and out, feeling her arousal. Her legs, wide, her tight soft pink pussy lips peel open with her arousal. A second finger joins the first as I bring my lips to her clit, gently biting down with them before opening to swirl her clit with my tongue. She moans as my fingers stretch her little hole.

Reaching up with my other hand, I push her away, keeping my fingers steady, causing her to slide off my fingers until just the tips are at the entrance of her pussy before I pull her back tightly onto my fingers and back to my mouth, as my tongue swirls around her clit.

Hearing her gasping hard, I hold her steady as I move my fingers in and out while slide my tongue back to her pussy lips, tasting her nectar. I feel her pussy tightening around my fingers, holding onto them tight.

"Fuck yesss.... Just like that..." she groaned. "Taste all my honey! You are making me so fucking wet!"

She moves her hips around, wanting my tongue to lick her everywhere. Her gooey juices run down from her slit, pooling at her tight little rosebud. Noticing this, I snake my tongue down to lick at her juices even cleaning the juices around her dark-star. After having cleaned her juices, my tongue returns to her pussy, sliding in alongside my fingers. I then pull my fingers out and pulling my mouth away from her pussy, I stand, then reach my fingers up to her mouth, sliding them past her slightly parted lips. As she smells herself on my fingers, she greedily sucks my fingers like a hungry little slut. My other hand lines up my cock with her pussy and then I push all the way in one smooth motion, until I push her body forward some.

She gasps and moans as she feels my cock slide in. My hands grab the strap of the swing and I start sliding her off and back on my cock. I feel her nails drag along my chest as I fuck her. Her pussy is so wet, letting me easily slide in and out. I can feel her pussy lips stretched across the shaft of my cock, caressing the shaft as it slides in and out. I watch as her tits bounce as I pull her tight against me. Her fingertips toy with my nipples, caressing my chest, as I continue to slide her back and forth using the straps of the swing. She bounces against me with wet slaps as she hits my pelvis, her clit so swollen, soaking my cock with her wetness. I push deeply into her, causing her to squeal as my cock head caresses her cervix and I hold like that as I reach behind me, grabbing some spare foot straps, crossing them behind me and moving her feet into those straps.

Now, with the straps crossed behind me, it helps restrict me so I can really pound into her without a danger of slipping too far out. I start really pounding into her, using the straps to move her whole body in the swing while also moving my hips back and forth, I switch into high gear, slamming into her repeatedly. My cock reaching her depths as I continue my assault. I synchronize my movements to the motions of the swing, making sure we crash into one another at just the right time.

Screaming hard, she reaches out grabbing my hands and pulling them to her tits. The wet pounding of her pussy echoes in our ears, her juices leaking out onto my balls every time I am fully inside her. I start squeezing her tits, using them as leverage to continue keeping her in motion in the swing, keeping us slamming together at a breakneck pace. I spread my hands out, massaging her breasts, my index fingers flicking at her nipples. I flex my cock as her pussy slides on and off it over and over.

She slides a hand down to her clit, her fingers rubbing the wet little nub, as she shrieks as an orgasm crashes over her causing her pussy to clench tight around my cock as her pussy squirts around my cock.

With a loud moan, I slide my hands back to the straps, pulling them tightly towards me as I feel my cock shoot jet after jet of cum deep inside her. Her hands grab my hips, pulling me tighter into her, trying to get my cock as deep as possible. Her wild moans mingle with mine filling the air. My seed continues pumping deep inside her.

The feeling is so intense, I can only stay on my feet because her pussy is almost painfully holding onto my cock as well as the death grip I have on the straps. She continues rocking her hips, her tight cunt strangling my cock while I stand there panting, sweat rolling down my chest, trying to catch my breath. Her every breath sounded like a panting little whimper, her body covered in a sheen of sweat. Her puffy pussy lips remain wrapped tightly around the base of my cock.

Finally, feeling my pulse return close to normal, my cock still pretty rigid, I move her feet to the other set of straps, releasing myself from the restraints caused by the straps and her legs. I pull out and twirl her around, so her head is now even with my groin. I slide my cockhead against her lips, with my actions I telegraph my wants. Opening her mouth wide, her body hanging by the straps, her head falling back giving me a nice wet hole to fuck. I push my cock slowly into her mouth as she moans long and low, tasting my delicious cock and our combined juices, swallowing me down her throat.

I look over her body, seeing my cum dripping from her cunt as her lips stretch along my cum covered shaft. Her fingertips find her tight pink nipples and start tugging on them. I push the straps causing her to pull away from my cock until just the head remains in her mouth before I let go of the straps, letting the swing return back towards me, my cock sliding again into her mouth and down her throat. She gags some as her body swings towards me, my cock head ramming deep into her throat. Again, I push back on the strap, to have my cock slide out again.

Seeing her play with her nipples, I bend over bringing my mouth to a nipple, clamping onto it, sucking, my tongue flicking over it. My cock slides along her tongue as she milks my rigid cock with her soft lips. She arches her back, lifting her tits into my mouth, loving the oral attention I give them. I continue guiding her body away and towards me with my hands on the straps while my mouth continues the assault on her breast and nipple.

Feeling the other nipple may be getting jealous, I switch my mouth to give it some loving attention. I hear her slurping on my cock, feeling long wet sucks. My mouth tugs at her nipple, pulling it up as my tongue flicks at the tip. I hear her moaning on my cock adding more sensations to those her tongue and mouth are already giving me.

I move a hand away from the strap, reaching towards her pussy, first sliding a finger tip around her swollen clit, massaging it before moving beyond to curl it into her pussy. I feel her arms reach around my thighs, holding us together as she enjoys the feeling of my cock in her mouth.

My mouth returns to the first nipple, nibbling on it, letting my tongue circle the tip. I feel her bob her head on my cock as I have abandoned pushing the strap, her hands gripping my thighs as she pulls me towards her, burying my cock down her throat. Moaning my delight against her nipple, I curl a second finger into her pussy as my thumb starts massaging her clit. I feel her hips bouncing in the straps as she humps my fingers.

I start to feel the pressure building again from my balls, they start pulling in tightly, ready to let go with more cum. I lift my head away from her tit to warn her that I'm about to cum before clamping down on the other nipple, my fingers sliding in and out of her, my thumb twirling around. My cum starts shooting from my cock as I feel her mouth greedily gulping it down as her hands grip my ass, holding me and my cock steady in her mouth. I can feel her swallow as my cock pusles, pushing my cum into her mouth, shot after shot, until there is no more, for the moment.

She pushes her nipple into my mouth, as she slowly cleans my cock, her mouth gently sucking me. Raising up from her nipple, I push the strap away from me, causing her to pull off my mouth. I spin her around again and then, kneeling, I bring my mouth to her pussy and start cleaning her, lapping at our combined juices that have leaked out.

"Oh, fuck!" she calls out as my tongue slides along her pussy lips, slurping up everything it can find. Her legs fall open into a deep V. My tongue snakes down to her rosebud, licking at our juices that have managed to drip down there.

Whimpering, she says "Go slow, baby. Tease my pussy. I want to cum all over your tongue."

I bring my lips back to her pussy lips and nibble gently at them. My tongue snakes out, pushing between, tasting briefly before withdrawing. I nibble up a little, tongue pushing out, retreating, slowly working my way upwards. At the top of her slit, my tongue flicks at her clit several times in quick succession.

"Oh, fuck, David!" she squeals.

My lips then clamp down, holding her clit steady as my tongue quickly swirls around the tip, sliding all over it. I feel her thighs quivering as I bring three fingers up to her pussy and push them in as my mouth continues nibbling at her clit, my tongue teasing it repeatedly. Juices pour from her cunt as I slide my fingers in and out, as she groans soft and sweet as I feed her hungry pussy with my fingers. She tries grinding on my face as I withdraw my fingers and reach up to her mouth, letting her taste as she grabs my wrist licking all over my fingers.

Meanwhile, my other hand slides under the covers on the bed next to us as I retrieve an object I had hidden there. I bring it to her pussy lips and start pushing this dildo into her as my mouth continues toying with her clit.

Once I feel the dildo is nicely deep inside her, my hand goes to the base, flicking a switch, turning on the vibrations as I start sliding it in and out of her. I pull my mouth away from her clit for a moment to ask "does this feel familiar? I created this dildo using a mold of my cock" before I return my mouth to her clit.

Her legs are spread wide, her pussy completely wide open for me, her cunt practically frothing, covered in her sticky juices as I continue slamming the dildo in and out of her, the quiet humming in our ears along with the wet squelches of the dildo pistoning in and out. Her mewling is a delicious addition to the sounds in the room.

As my mouth continues nibbling at her clit, my tongue teasing all over it, I move my other hand away from her mouth to her nipple, to pinch it, tug it, and twist it some for good measure.

Screaming, her thighs press against the sides of my head as she explodes. I push the dildo deep into her, holding it tight as she cries out her orgasm for the world to hear. Her clit pulses against my tongue as her body tenses from her orgasm, her cum dripping down. I pull the dildo out lick up her juices from her pussy before standing and bringing my mouth up next to hers. I put the dildo between our mouths and start licking the side closest to me as I press it against her lips. Her tongue snakes out and starts lapping the side, tasting herself. She then reaches up, pushes the dildo out of the way as her other hand finds the back of my head and pulls me to her to kiss deeply.

I remove the sleep mask as we kiss, her eyes looking into mine shining her gratitude for this marvelous time we have had together. I reluctantly withdraw from this goddess and then help her out of the swing. My spent cock dangles between my legs as we embrace and kiss some more. Finally, reluctantly, we pull apart as she whispers how wonderful it has been but that she really must go. I help her dress and then see her to the door, still naked. With the door wide open, she turns and embraces me, kissing me hard before she turns and heads out to her car. I stand there naked for a moment before I see my next door neighbor staring at me. I wave at her, with a small smile on my lips as I close the door.