Finn Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head, then without saying a word, pulled out of his arms and went off to the bedroom she was going to share with Nicole.

Ryan and Nicole shared a look.

She stood and followed her girlfriend. "I'll make sure she's okay."

Ryan nodded, grabbing the clicker to turn off the movie. "Okay. I think I'm going to go grab a shower and give yous some privacy."

Nicole smiled and nodded, before stealing into the bedroom as well.

***

After finishing his shower and pulling on some boxers, Ryan climbed into his bed and grabbed his phone. He pulled up the story he'd been reading and got comfortable.

Just before Ryan was thinking of putting the phone away and calling it a night, there was a knock at the door. The door opened. Nicole, wearing a nightie, came in, leaving the door open a crack. Without a word, she lifted the sheet and snuggled in next to her brother.

"Still afraid our father might show?"

Nicole shook her head, then shrugged. "Maybe, but that's not why I'm here. I found out what the real issue is with Megan."

"Oh?"

Nicole shifted on the bed so that she could look up into Ryan's face. "She likes it. Likes the way you feel. She fears what that means for her. For us."

Ryan leaned his head back thinking about what his sister said. "Ah."

"Ryan." When he didn't look down at her, she said again, "Ryan." When he looked back at his sister, she stared into her eyes. She was blushing, but asked, "Would you be willing to let her try again, in here?"

Ryan's eyebrows went up. "You want Megan to come in here and cuddle, snuggle and make out with me in bed, with me in my underwear?"

Nicole laughed, rolling onto her back. "Well, when you put it like that, it sounds just wrong. But yes. Seriously, she needs to become comfortable with you being intimately close to her. Otherwise, her parents won't believe it."

Nicole rolled back and wrapped her arm over his chest, looking into his eyes again. "Ryan, I love her. I don't really want Megan to be with someone else, but considering the necessity, I want it to be you. I know you won't hurt her or me. I know you care about us."

Ryan nodded. "I'm willing to do my part." He blushed as he continued, "But Nicky, I'm a guy, and she's an attractive woman. I'm going to react."

Nicole blushed at her brother's statement but nodded. "Megan, come on in."

The bedroom door opened, and Megan, also wearing a nightie, stood there. From the light streaming in from the living area of the suite, they could tell she was just as red as Nicole's hair.

Nicole rolled off the bed and came to her lover. Taking Megan's hands in her own, Nicole led her to the bed.

Before Megan got into bed with Ryan, she leaned in and kissed Nicole passionately. They embraced, and she whispered in Nicole's ear, "I love you."

Like most men, seeing two women kiss passionately, was a turn-on, and Ryan was no exception. All he could think about was wanting to see more of them together. The fact that Nicole was his sister didn't seem to register.

With a last look of longing at Nicole, Megan climbed under the sheets with Ryan. They cuddled close together.

Ryan remained on his back, and Megan had one leg over his, with her breasts pressed into his side, and rested her head on his chest.

Ryan had a chubby from the scene with the two girls. Feeling Megan pressed up against him, feeling her softness, and the heat between her legs did not make his chubby lessen in the least.

Quietly, Nicole tiptoed over to the lone chair in the room and sat watching the scene unfold.

With his arm around her, he began tracing designs on her shoulders. After a time, Megan relaxed to the point where Ryan thought she was comfortable with what he was doing.

He raised his head and looked down at the pale blonde hair. "Megan?"

She looked up.

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment, before he leaned in and kissed her gently.

At first, she went stiff and didn't return the kiss. But after a second, she relaxed and kissed him back.

She broke the kiss and buried her face in his chest. He could tell that she was crying.

He rubbed her shoulder and back offering what comfort he could. "What's the matter, Megan?"

"I liked it," she sobbed out.

Despite the awkwardness of the situation, Ryan smiled hearing her words.

With his free hand, he reached down and coaxed her head up so they could look at each other again. "There's nothing wrong with liking a kiss with your boyfriend."

"Fake boyfriend," she corrected.

The bed moved as Nicole climbed up behind Megan. She pressed her body against her lover, moulding it to her. She sandwiched Megan between the siblings.

Leaning in, Nicole whispered in Megan's ear, "I want you to like it. It was a simple kiss, but gawd it was hot!"

Megan looked over her shoulder at Nicole. "You want me to kiss him?"

Nicole shook her head. "I want you to become comfortable. If you get some enjoyment out of it, all the better."

Megan glanced between Nicole and Ryan. After giving Nicole another passionate kiss, she turned to Ryan.

Seeing the girls kissing again, upgraded his chubby to a stiffy. He wasn't completely hard yet, but already there was a tent formed by his boxers.

Leaning in, Megan initiated the kiss. The kiss continued, and before long hands were roving. They began exploring each other's bodies.

Megan's hands traced the contour of the muscles on his chest. She trailed her nails through the smattering of chest hair and tickled him along his ribs.

Ryan explored her back and sides. His hands moved down her body until he was able to cup her butt, causing a moan. His hands didn't linger there though. He worked his hands under her nightie and up her back.

He wanted to go farther and grab her breasts, playing with her nipples, but he kept the fact that Megan was Nicole's girlfriend, not his, in the forefront of his mind.

Taking a chance as they made out, Ryan swiped his tongue along her lips. That was all the encouragement she needed. Their kiss became truly passionate, and their tongues duelled.

Their hands continued to explore. Both moving lower.

Megan's hands slowed when they reached the top of his boxers. He broke the kiss for a second for two reasons. One they needed a moment to catch their breath. Two, to say, "You can if you want."

Her eyes twinkled when he said it, and they were making out again.

Megan's hand worked its way under the elastic of his boxers and combed its way through his trimmed pubes.

As Ryan worked his hands back down her body, he encountered another set of hands. Not breaking the kiss, he shifted them to be able to look over Megan's shoulder.

Nicole was still on the bed, though now she was naked. One hand was buried in her crotch, and the other was working Megan's panties off.

Ryan raised his eyebrow questioningly.

Once Nicole had her lover's panties removed, she leaned in, squishing herself against the other woman. She put her mouth close to her brother's ear to whisper, "We are going to make her cum!"

Ryan wasn't sure what to think about being in a threesome with his sister, but he couldn't deny that Megan felt bloody fantastic in his arms.

Nicole shifted to Megan's ear. Speaking loud enough that Ryan could hear too, she said, "Do it, Megan. Grab his cock! Feel it. I know you want to."

Megan and Ryan both let out a moan, as Nicole spoke. Megan did as she was told, causing pleasure to shoot through Ryan. At the same time, Nicole ran her hand up the inside of Megan's thigh and cupped her sopping pussy.

Ryan and Megan broke off their kiss, both gasping for breath.

Megan shifted, flipping over so that her back was leaning into Ryan's armpit. She plunged her hands back into his boxers and began massaging his prick, drawing moans and groans from him.

Nicole, now having better access to her lover, dove in. She used her fingers for a moment, but taking in the situation pulled away.

"Hey!" Megan said indignantly.

Nicole laughed. "You two are overdressed for this party!"

Nicole reached over and grabbed Ryan's boxers, and with a quick yank, they were across the room. Next, she grabbed Megan's nightie, and it followed the boxers.

Now that they were all naked, Nicole dropped her head between Megan's legs, and licked deeply, from the bottom of her well, up over her clit. When Nicole's tongue swiped Megan's clit, the woman jerked, and let out a long moan.

While Nicole worked on her lover, Ryan helped out. With the hand going around her, he grasped her breasts. They were slightly smaller than Nicole's perfect handfuls, but everything about Megan was slightly smaller. The size didn't bother Ryan at all. He loved the firmness and prominent nipples. He tweaked and twisted her nipples causing pleasure to shoot through Megan right to her pussy.

Nicole could tell exactly when Ryan did something Megan enjoyed because her pussy would twitch.

Throughout it all, Megan tried to keep a rhythm while pumping Ryan. The closer she got to her climax though, the less coordinated she became. Luckily, because of Ryan's less than satisfactory love life with Erin, he was building.

"I-- I'm going to-- I'm going to cum!" Megan said, going rigid.

Ryan thought every muscle in her body was flexing at that moment. She bridged off the bed and shuddered in the throws of her orgasm.

Through it all, Nicole continued to lap at her pussy, drawing out Megan's pleasure.

Finally, as her orgasm passed, Nicole let her friend relax, moving away from her pussy.

Seeing that, coupled with everything else, had Ryan on the edge. When Megan settled back to the bed, she began pumping his cock again. He moved past the point of no return, and his seed shot out with a groan.

"Oh!" both girls said in stereo. This was the first either of them had witnessed an ejaculation outside of porn.

Megan continued to pump through Ryan's climax, only stopping when his hand shot out to still hers.

"My turn!" Nicole proclaimed. She flipped around and slotted her legs between Megan's. When she was in position, she began rubbing her pussy against her lover's.

It didn't take long for Nicole to start moaning. As Ryan watched on, the girls continued to pleasure each other. His cock was beginning to come back to life, but Nicole shuddered in orgasm in a surprisingly short time.

While they all caught their breath, Nicole flipped around on the big bed so all three of them had their heads on the pillows. She reached down and tossed her brother her nightie. "Here clean up."

He chuckled but did as he was told.

It didn't take long for them to settle. They cuddled close and soon they were all asleep.

***

Chapter 5

The next morning was a little uncomfortable for the three, but it didn't take long for them to get over the fact that they had a threesome, even if Nicole and Ryan didn't touch.

They spent the rest of the day continuing their search for someplace to live. Ryan also put up ads online for the staff he'd need for his business.

Throughout their time at the hotel, Nicole continued to encourage Megan and Ryan to be close, and share little kisses and other expressions of love shared between lovers. Thanks to her efforts by the time they needed to leave, Megan was comfortable with Ryan.

Ryan did notice though that Nicole wore some pained expressions at times throughout the day. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to have to encourage your partner to be comfortable with someone else.

Around three, Nicole and Megan went to their room to get ready. Ryan shook his head, wondering why it always took women so long to get dressed.

Thirty minutes before they were supposed to leave, Ryan went and showered and changed into his one set of 'nice' clothes he brought when they left. Even starting after them, Ryan was done before the girls. He settled onto the couch to wait for them.

Just as Ryan was about to call out to let them know that they needed to leave if they were going to make it on time, their bedroom door opened.

Glancing over, he was shocked at what he saw. Megan was dressed and ready to go. She was wearing a white sundress with printed red flowers on it. Her hair was styled, and she had the faintest trace of makeup on and she looked lovely. Nicole, however, wore a hotel robe and had tears staining her face.

Nicole glanced at Ryan and could read his questioning expression. "I thought it best if I didn't go. It will be tough enough for Megan to play her part. If I'm there, it will just make it harder for everyone."

Ryan couldn't dispute her logic.

Standing, he walked over to the girls. He took one of each of their hands. Looking at his sister he asked, "Are you going to be okay?"

She smiled and nodded. "I'll order room service and binge something on Netflix. I'll be fine."

He nodded and turned to Megan. "Ready?"

Megan gave Nicole a quick kiss, then nodded.

Ryan ushered Megan out, and with a final look back at his sister, he closed the door, and they were off.

It was only a few minutes later and they pulled up at Megan's parent's house.

As he turned off the truck, the nerves hit Ryan again. Meeting the parents of a girlfriend, fake or not, could be intimidating.

Ever the gentleman, Ryan walked around the truck and opened Megan's door for her.

She looped her arm through his, and together they walked up the step.

Megan went to open the door, but it opened before she could; it was filled with her father's frame. He looked Ryan up and down, before glaring at his daughter.

"This is him, huh?"

Ryan was put off by the tone her father was using.

He glanced back at Ryan, "Ain't you Nicole's brother?"

Ryan nodded, "Yes sir, I am."

He nodded, but still looked at them as though he could see through what they were trying to do.

Without another word, he turned and walked into the house.

Ryan glanced down at Megan, and she had tears welling in her eyes. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her.

Megan led the way into the house. They detoured from where her father had gone and found her mother in the kitchen.

Mrs. Cartwright was busy cooking. When she spotted them, she put down the spatula, and ran over to hug her daughter, exclaiming, "Oh! I didn't hear you come in." She stepped back, holding her daughter at arm's length. After studying Megan for a moment, she asked, "Your father?"

Megan nodded.

Mrs. Cartwright sighed, shaking her head, before turning to look at Ryan.

Leaning in close to her daughter, she stage-whispered, "He's quite the hunk! Why haven't you brought him around sooner?"

Megan blushed, "Mom!"

Ryan laughed. He stepped in and hugged them both together. Releasing them Ryan stated, "It's nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Cartwright. Megan has told me all about you."

Mrs. Cartwright's eyes went wide. "She better not have! If she did, she was lying!"

They all laughed. Ryan was glad to see that Megan seemed happier now.

It didn't take long for Mrs. Cartwright to finish making dinner, and soon they were all seated around the table.

Mr. Cartwright said grace. He was long-winded and extolled the sins of the flesh. It was more of a sermon or homily than giving thanks for food and family. Only when Megan's mother gave a slight cough, did he wrap it up.

Ryan shared a glance at Megan, and she looked sad and pained because of her father's words.

It didn't take long to serve up the food. As soon as Ryan tasted it, his mouth exploded with the flavour.

"Oh, my goodness! Mrs. Cartwright, this is truly amazing!"

She smiled. "Thank you, dear."

"Doesn't my Dyke of a daughter cook for you?" her father asked.

"Harold!" her mother exclaimed.

Ryan's eyes went wide, and Megan began to cry. She covered her face and sobbed.

Ryan narrowed his eyes as he said, "Who the hell do you think you are? Who the hell would insult his own daughter in such a way? But not only do you insult your daughter, you insult me!"

Harold scoffed, waving his hand, and looking away. "She's a dyke, muff-diving with your sister. And you're no better, coverin' for her."

Ryan stood suddenly, leaning imposingly over the older man. "Now you've gone too far! How DARE you! How dare you say one bad word against any of us! Even if Megan was a lesbian, which she isn't, what difference does it make? Is she any less your daughter? Is she any less, the person she was before you got these cockamamy ideas?"

Harold tried to say something, but Ryan's hand shot out, stopping millimetres from his face, his finger pointing. "Don't! Don't speak. You'll just get yourself in trouble."

Ryan turned to Megan's mother. "Mrs. Cartwright, thank you for inviting me to dinner. The taste I had was delicious."

Megan's eyes were flowing, and he reached down and guided her out of the dining room. Her mother was speaking harshly, yet quietly with her father, as they left the room.

"Are you okay?" he asked, holding her close, as they got their shoes on.

She shook her head. He nodded his understanding.

When they had their things, Ryan opened the door and ushered her to the truck.

On the way back to the hotel, Megan's tears lessened. With a deep breath, she said, "Thank you."

He reached out and took her hand, squeezing it. "I'm just doing what's right."

Megan shook her head. "No, you're not. This is beyond what anyone could ask."

He glanced away from the road momentarily, "Megan, I love you, just as much as I love my sister. You're both my girls. I'll do what's needed to keep yous safe."

The tears welled up again, but this time Ryan thought they were happy tears.

"Oh! You're back early," Nicole said, looking away from the TV, and the Chinese she was eating.

Ryan nodded. Megan's eyes filled up, and she fled to the bedroom again.

He sat beside his sister. "Her father didn't believe that we were dating. He didn't even ask any questions. Once he heard that I was your brother, he'd made up his mind."

Nicole nodded and went to check on her lover.

***

Ryan's alarm went off, and with a groan, he climbed out of bed. He went through his normal morning ablutions. Finally ready he stepped out into the common room of the suite.

He was greeted by the sight of the girls cuddled together on the couch, with Nicole toward the middle. They looked up at him when he stepped into the room.

"Mornin' Ladies. Have yous been up all night?"

They both smiled and nodded.

"We've been talking," Megan said.

"About you," Nicole continued the sentence.

He smiled and sat down to pull on his work boots. "And what, pray tell, have you been talking about?"

Nicole shifted so she was beside Ryan. She wrapped her arms around him. "We spoke about how you stood up for Megan, and how you stood up for me. We spoke about moving in together, amongst other things." She tightened her hug, impeding his attempt to get his boots on. "Thank you."

Extracting his arms, he wrapped them around her, returning the hug. "I've got to protect my girls."

Ryan's words caused a warm feeling to blossom in the centre of her being.

Releasing her brother Nicole said, "Listen, Ryan, there was something else we were talking about last night. Do you have a few minutes to talk about it?"

Ryan glanced at his watch. "I can stay a few minutes more."

Megan sat forward on the couch, and Nicole took her brother's hand.

Nicole took a deep breath. "Ryan, we want to get a joint account with you. If we're going to live together and be your girls, then we want to pool our money. Use that account for all our household expenses."

Ryan sat back, thinking about what his sister said. Even when Erin and he talked about moving in together, they were planning on keeping separate accounts. He finished lacing his boots up.

"I'm not opposed to the idea," Ryan began. "It certainly makes sense. I just don't know. Let me think about it today, and we can talk more tonight. Okay?"

123456...8