Finn Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning, twenty-two days after their first sexual tryst, Ryan sat at their kitchen counter eating his cereal, when Nicole came out of their bedroom with an odd look on her face, and a hand on her belly.

"What's up?" Ryan asked.

She glanced at him, and he noticed that her expression looked worried. She shook her head. "Not sure."

Ryan nodded slowly, as she made her way to the bathroom.

Ryan rinsed out his bowl. When he shut off the water, he thought he heard something coming from the bathroom.

Concerned for his sister, he walked over and listened for a moment. He could hear her crying. He knocked. "Nicky? What's wrong?"

There was no response, but he could hear a hitch in her crying.

"Nicky, I'm coming in." Ryan opened the door and took in the situation.

Nicole was sitting on the floor with her back to the wall, and her knees pulled up to her chest. Tears streamed their way down her face, and she wouldn't look at him. On the counter was the torn package, and used pregnancy test; the two lines were quite obvious.

Ryan was shocked. He didn't know how his sister ended up pregnant, but he wasn't worried about that. He sat beside her and wrapped his arms around her. She buried her head in his chest and sobbed.

Sometime later, Nicole's sobs were still going, there was a noise at the door. "What--" It was Megan's turn to take in the situation.

Without another word, Megan sat on the other side of her girlfriend and added her arms to the mix.

Finally, when Nicole's sobs had subsided, she turned hugging Megan. "I am so sorry. I-- I don't know how."

Megan shook her head. "No. Nothing to be sorry about. As long as you didn't cheat on us, then it's fine. We wanted a baby, and now we'll have one."

Nicole shook her head almost violently. "No, of course, I didn't cheat! I've never been with a man! I--" she trailed off into sobs once again.

Megan petted her copper tresses. "Shh, Nicky, it's fine. Honest. This might not have been how we planned it, but your baby isn't going to be loved any less.

"Besides, I think I know how it happened," Megan said.

Both siblings' heads snapped up and looked at the diminutive blonde.

Megan blushed, and wouldn't meet their gaze. "We always scissor fuck. We did it several times after Ryan came in me. If it leaked out into you... well--"

Nicole's eyes went wide. "Oh, my gawd!" She snapped her head over and looked at her brother's shocked face. "I'm carrying my brother's child?"

Megan nodded. "Likely."

Ryan shook his head. "I guess, we should make a doctor's appointment. We'll need to see what, if anything, we should do. We don't want a three-eyed four handed monstrosity walking around."

Nicole and Megan both slapped him. Nicole's hand went to her belly protectively. "I'm going to love this baby no matter what!"

Ryan shook his head and tightened his hug around both women. "That's not what I meant. I intend on loving any children any of us bring into the world, as well as both of you. But that doesn't mean that we shouldn't see a doctor."

Nicole sobbed again and returned her brother's hug. Megan nodded her agreement with Ryan's statement.

A little while later, when their emotions settled down, Megan cleared her throat. "Okay, you two. Get out of here. I actually came in here, because I needed to pee when I found you two."

They burst out laughing, and the siblings left Megan to complete her morning ablutions.

Back in the living room, Nicole hugged her brother again. Whispering, she asked, "Are you really going to love our incestuous child?"

Ryan squeezed her tight, almost too tight. "Nicky-- Incest may be the correct technical term because its parents are related. But I don't think it's the right term. Incest is associated with illicit relationships; fathers raping daughters, and the like. Non-consensual things. Incest is a negative term. This child though was made through love. Even if I didn't put that baby there, directly, this child is as much mine as yours, and I love you. I love Megan, and I will love this child. This is a love child, not an incest baby."

Nicole chuckled at his terminology. "I love you, Ryan."

He gave her another squeeze. "I love you too, Nicky."

***

Knowing that at least one of the women was pregnant, the three of them started looking online for a property just out of the city. They wanted a large farmhouse, with outbuildings. It quickly became apparent that there was nothing available that they were looking for. There were, however, some empty lots.

Leaning back in his chair, between the women, Ryan asked, "What about building?"

The women shared a glance before Nicole looked at her brother. "Do you think we can afford it?"

He shrugged. "Probably, business has been good. But we might all have to co-sign or something. We can talk to the bank and see what they have to say."

The girls shared another look before agreeing.

Knowing there wasn't anything more they could do on the weekend, Nicole reached out and closed the lid of the laptop.

They spent the rest of the weekend like they normally would. One difference though, was that Megan and Ryan both periodically spotted Nicole stopping whatever she was doing, placing a hand on her belly, and getting a silly little smile on her face. After a moment she would resume doing whatever it was she was doing at the time.

Seeing his sister do that, Ryan felt warmth radiate through him.

That night, laying in bed, the realization hit him. He was going to be a father. Panic settled over him for a moment, as he thought about not knowing how to be a father.

Before the panic could truly take hold, his phone started ringing. Giving his head a shake, he said to the empty room, "Who the hell would be calling me at this hour?"

Glancing at the phone, the panic from being a father left him. Seeing his mother's name on the phone he knew how to be a father. Do the opposite of what his father did.

Another panic settled over him though. "Hello? Mom?"

Ryan could hear crying coming through the line. Yelling and things smashing filled the background. "Ryan. Come get me. Please," his mother's voice said.

"I'm on my way. Are you at home?" He threw himself out of bed and started pulling his pants up one-handed.

"Yes," she sobbed.

"Hang tight. I'll be there soon."

Hanging up, he was able to get dressed faster with both hands. He let the girls know where he was going and why, and then was out the door.

He pushed his truck to the limit driving through the deserted city streets, praying he wouldn't get pulled over.

Making it to his parent's house in record time, he slammed on the brakes and threw the truck in park on the street. Jumping out, he ran for the house but slowed as he climbed the steps.

There was silence, though the lights were still on, and the door was ajar. Standing off to the side of the doorway, he eased the door open and peeked in.

The house was a complete mess. Nothing was in its place, and he spotted several pieces of furniture smashed.

Seeing the destruction, Ryan wished he was armed.

He stepped through the door and waded through the carnage. "Mom?"

There was no answer.

Ryan came into the living room and found his father. He was passed out on the floor, a part bottle of whiskey lying on its side, with his hand still gripping the neck of the bottle. Ryan didn't think that any of the whiskey had poured out onto the floor.

Leaving him there, Ryan continued to search the house. When he came to the master bedroom, the door was closed. He tried the handle, but it was locked. He knocked. "Mom? Are you in there?"

He heard movement, and a moment later the door was thrown back. His battered mother threw herself into his arms. He held her.

Holding her head to his body, shielding her from as much of the carnage as possible, Ryan led her crying form out of the house. He opened the passenger door to his truck and helped her in.

Leaning in, he kissed a spot on her cheek that didn't look bruised. "Hang tight. I'm going to get you some things."

"Don' le've me," she replied, her swollen lips making it hard for her to talk.

He squeezed her hands. "You'll be safe in the truck. Lock the doors. If something's wrong, honk the horn, and I'll come running. Okay."

Tears filled her eyes, but she nodded.

Once the truck was locked with his mother safely inside, he went back into the house. He wanted to beat his father to death but knew that he wouldn't be able to take care of his family if he did. Instead, he pulled out his phone.

He started taking a video, documenting the state of the house. At the same time, he called 911 on speaker. He told them everything he saw and the state he found his mother in. The police and an ambulance were on the way.

The 911 operator remained on the line while Ryan continued to document the house. When he completed the video ending up in the master bedroom again, he turned that off and started packing his mother's clothing.

By the time he finished, the cops had put his father in cuffs, and were taking his still passed-out ass, out to the ambulance.

The cops did their thing, and after James was revived, they took him to jail. The EMTs recommended that Karen go to the hospital. She adamantly refused, but Ryan assured the paramedics that he would get her there.

When it was all said and done, the sun was lightening the eastern horizon.

Ryan locked up at the destroyed house and climbed into his truck beside his mother. He wrapped his arms around her and simply held her. It didn't take long for the stress of everything to catch up with her, and she fell asleep in his arms.

Ryan lowered her down so her head rested on his lap. Awkwardly, he managed to get her buckled in, though the seatbelt wasn't sitting properly. Once they were on the road again, he called his girls. He updated them about what happened.

"--I'm not likely to be home any time soon. I'm taking Mom to the hospital now. I'm going to take the week off work too. Can you please call Adam for me and let him know he'll need to take up the slack."

Nicole's shaken voice responded, "Sure Ryan. We'll let him know. Just make sure she's okay. Let us know what's going on."

"I will sis. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

***

Walking into the ER of a hospital, carrying a battered woman gets quite the response. It wasn't long before his mother was being carted off for care by a team of doctors and nurses.

Ryan then spent the next hour going over what he knew about the attack with the medical staff and filling out paperwork.

Finally, he was able to get into the room to be with his mother.

When he walked through the door, she smiled at him. Though the smile looked somewhat grotesque from all the swelling and bruising.

They didn't speak much because of how painful it was for her to speak, but Ryan dutifully stayed with his mother. He only left for brief periods to get a snack, or use the washroom, and even then he only did so, when she was asleep. The doctors had Karen heavily medicated to help with the pain and to try and reduce the swelling, which kept her asleep a lot of the time.

Ryan did as asked as well, and let the girls know what was going on. It didn't take long, once hospital visiting hours opened, that they showed up as well.

Several hours after arriving at the hospital, the doctor came in holding a clipboard. He surveyed the room full of family then turned to Karen and asked, "Is it alright to go over the test results with everyone here?"

Karen nodded, and the doctor smiled.

The doctor addressed their mother but spoke to everyone. "So, things look good. All the tests came back how we wanted them to. Of course, you're bruised and swollen and have a few lacerations, but that's the worst of it. No broken bones as we suspected. No internal damage. As long as your lacerations are kept clean, and don't get infected, you shouldn't have any further complications."

The kids all let out a breath at hearing the doctor's words. The three shared a look, hearing their collective sigh of relief, and smiled.

The doctor continued, "I have a package being made up which has your care instructions. There's no reason to keep you here, so I'm releasing you into your children's care. You can go home, and recuperate there."

Fear filled Karen's eyes.

Ryan replied to the doctor. "She'll be coming home with us, not to her house."

The doctor glanced between Karen and Ryan, and seeing the relief in Karen's eyes at her son's words, nodded. "Sure. Whatever works. Just give me a few minutes, and I'll have the paperwork done up for you. You'll need to fill out the prescription on your way out."

***

Chapter 9

Megan drove Nicole's car home, and Nicole drove Ryan's truck and her relatives home. Ryan slept on the way home leaning up against the door. Karen slept leaning against her son. Ryan was tired from the lack of sleep and exciting night. Karen, however, was stoned. The doctor gave her an extra shot of pain killer so that she wouldn't suffer along the way.

Back at the apartment, leaning across their mother, Nicole gave Ryan a gentle shake.

He groggily opened his eyes to see his sister looking across the truck at him. "Hey," he said quietly.

She smiled. "Hey. We're home. Can you carry her up?"

He glanced down at their mother, then nodded.

Megan came up and opened the truck door for them.

Together, the three of them managed to get Karen out of the truck, and up into the apartment. Nicole turned down the bed in the room that was supposed to be Megan's, and Ryan tucked their mother in.

Megan used her new nursing degree and checked to make sure Karen was well, then closed the door behind her. She sat down on the couch beside Nicole, and they cuddled.

"I'm heading to bed. Wake me if something happens," Ryan said, heading toward his room.

"Hang on Ry," Nicole said.

When Ryan looked over at them, he could see the worry on his sister's face.

"Mom's going to be fine, Nicky. She's away from him, and safe now. Megan will make sure she heals."

Megan nodded at his statement.

"I know. It's not that."

Ryan came and sat in his recliner. After leaning back for a moment, he knew it was a far too comfortable place to sit if he wanted to be able to stay awake. He shifted forward, leaning close to the couch.

"What are we going to tell Mom?" Nicole asked.

"The truth."

"That I'm carrying your bastard child?" she exclaimed.

In his sleep-deprived state, his anger flared. "No! What did I tell you?" He reached out and took one of each of their hands. Looking Nicole in her eyes, he continued, "I don't want to hear you say that this child is a bastard again! We may not be married-- or even able to marry-- but the three of us are in love. We are all in this committed relationship. Our child will be born in love."

He glanced between his sister and their girlfriend. "I say that we simply tell Mom the truth. She loves us, and will understand."

Ryan raised their hands and kissed the backs of them in turn.

Megan smiled when he released her hand. "I love you too."

Nicole had tears in her eyes. "Love you too, Ryan."

Standing, he leaned in and kissed both women on the lips. "Wake me in a few hours, please. I'm going to bed. Have a good morning."

"Sleep well," the girls said together.

Once Ryan left the room, Nicole turned to Megan. "Is he right? Do we just tell Mom the truth?"

Megan leaned in and kissed her girlfriend. "Ryan is right. Karen loves you both. She will understand."

Nicole leaned in, putting their foreheads together. "I'm just so worried. First, we find out that I'm pregnant with my brother's child, then this thing with Mom."

Megan nodded, not looking away from Nicole's grey eyes. "I know Sweetie. Just keep in mind the love."

Nicole nodded.

***

Karen slowly opened her eyes and felt every ache and pain her husband inflicted upon her. She glanced around the room and knew she wasn't in a hospital room. Fear shot through her for a moment, but then the memory of her son rescuing her came back. As she looked around the room carefully she figured she was at the kids' apartment, though she couldn't remember leaving the hospital. She didn't know what time of day it was, but considering the brightness streaming in around the curtains, she figured it was the middle of the day.

Easing out of the bed, she made her way to the door. She pulled it open and stopped in her tracks. The sun was streaming through the windows in the common room of the apartment, blinding her.

Though Karen was momentarily blinded, she heard the girls talking in the living room.

"I know Ryan said to tell Mom the truth, but how do I go about telling her I'm carrying her son's child?" Nicole said, without realizing her mother was in the room.

"You're what!" Karen said reflexively.

"Mom!" Nicole screeched, flipping around on the couch to look behind her at where her mother stood.

"Karen! You need to be careful, the meds could be affecting your balance," Megan said, running over to the older woman. After hugging Karen, partially to distract her, and partially to greet her properly, Megan led her to Ryan's recliner.

Nicole watched Megan and her mother in silence, on the verge of tears.

Once Karen was seated, Megan went to get Ryan.

"What did you say?" Karen asked Nicole again.

Nicole's tears spilled over.

"What's going on?" Ryan asked, pulling on a shirt as he joined his mom and sister in the living room.

Megan resumed her seat beside Nicole and hugged her close. Ryan sat on the couch closest to his mother.

"Would someone please tell me why Megan woke me up, and Nicky's crying?"

Karen glared at her son. "Your sister's pregnant?"

Ryan nodded his agreement, still not understanding the situation.

"You fucked your sister?"

"No!" Ryan and Megan said at the same time.

The anger left Karen as fast as it arrived. The confusion was thick in the room.

Karen glanced at each of them. "Nicky is pregnant?" They nodded again. "With your kid?" She asked Ryan.

"Yes, Nicole is pregnant with my child," Ryan answered.

The anger returned to Karen. "And how is your sister pregnant with your child if you didn't have sex with her?"

"Because she had sex with me... after I had sex with Ryan," Megan supplied.

"Oh." Karen glanced at the violet-eyed woman. Then as realization dawned on her, "Oh!"

Karen's attitude changed completely. "Nicole, I'm sorry I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Are you okay, Honey?"

Nicole took some deep breaths, then nodded.

Once the air had been cleared, they told their mother the entire story about how they were trying to get Megan pregnant, and their plan moving forward.

By the time they finished, Karen was feeling tired, and the pain was getting to be too much.

"C'mon Karen, let's get you taken care of," Megan said, after giving Nicole another hug.

Karen nodded her head, and they left the siblings sitting on the couch, as the evening drew on.

Ryan sat back, and Nicole snuggled into him.

"That wasn't quite what I was expecting," Ryan stated, wrapping his arms around his sister.

She chuckled once. "Ya think? At least it went better than I expected."

They sat silently for a moment, and Ryan was thinking about getting something to eat.

"I almost wish we had had sex," Nicole said suddenly. "I see how Megan is. I see how you are with her. I love how caring you are. I love it when Megan and I use toys. I've wondered what it would be like. With you, I mean."

Ryan didn't know what to think or say about what his sister had just said. Not wanting her to think she might have said something wrong or awkward, he tightened his arms around her.

He analyzed his emotions for his sister and knew unequivocally that he loved her.

1...345678