Finn Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole stepped into the room, her baby bump leading the way. She climbed onto the bed, stretching out in front of her mother, and snuggling back. Megan did the same, though behind Ryan. They were all spooned together on Ryan's king-sized bed.

Megan began stroking her hands along Ryan's broad shoulders and side. She knew where his ticklish spots were, and avoided them, though skirted them. He knew what she was doing.

Nicole grabbed her mother's hand and pulled it over her, and placed it on her belly.

Nicole continued, "You get hot watching your kids have sex do you?"

Ryan could see Karen blush.

"Yes," she answered breathlessly. "It's a connection. I miss the human connection."

Ryan squeezed her.

Megan leaned up resting her chin on Ryan's shoulder so she could see over Ryan's large form. "Karen, did you want to have that kind of relationship with us too?" They could all hear the burning curiosity in Megan's tone.

Karen shook her head. "I don't know. Though you are both beautiful, I don't have any interest in being with a woman. I just want to be held. I don't want to be alone."

Without warning, Megan jumped up out of bed and ran around it. She pulled Nicole to her feet. "We'll be right back," Megan yelled over her shoulder, pulling Nicole with her.

Karen glanced over her shoulder, and she and Ryan shared a look. They heard a heated, though whispered discussion going on in the living room.

After a moment, the girls came back in, both wearing a smile. They resumed their positions on the bed, though Nicole was facing her mother this time.

When they were in position, Nicole placed her hand on Karen's ears and began to hum.

They laughed at the absurdity of it.

Despite the laughter, Megan leaned in so that her mouth was close to Ryan's ear. Whispering, barely loud enough to be heard over his sister's humming, even with her mouth so close she asked, "Would you share your bed with your mother, for whatever she needed?"

"I don't know."

Megan continued, "Ryan, we have an unorthodox relationship. But I know you are sacrificing for Nicky and me. Sure you get some. You're satisfied, at least I think you are. But there is more to a relationship than just the sex."

He began to protest, but she continued ignoring his complaints, "I know you love us. And we love you. But you need more than what we're giving you. And your mother needs you. I'm not saying to start screwing your mom. But if you shared your bed with her. I think it would help both of you."

Ryan remained silent, thinking about what Megan said.

He remained silent long enough that Nicole lowered her hands and stopped humming.

Megan glanced across the huddle at Nicole and gave a nod to the door. Without a word, the two young women kissed the others and left.

"Ryan?"

"Shh," Ryan said gently. He kissed her shoulder. "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

He slipped out of bed and went to see Megan and his sister again, though he made a detour to the bathroom first.

Poking his head in their room, they were naked and already eating each other out. "Are you two okay with this?"

They both stopped eating the other and looked over at him. "Yes," they said in unison, before going back to their actions.

Ryan chuckled and closed their door before returning to his room.

Karen waited in the bed, though on her back now.

Ryan slid under the sheets beside her. "Do you know what they said to me?"

She shook her head.

"They think they're being unfair to me in our relationship. They think I need someone in my bed. They think that person should be you."

Karen's expression didn't change. She simply continued to watch her son.

"Mom, what do you want from me?"

Karen sighed. "I don't know. I know I'm not that old, but I don't want to date. I don't want to meet someone new. But I'm lonely. I want someone to hold me. I want someone to love me."

Ryan wrapped his arms around her again, and she snuggled into him. "I can do that for you."

He jumped in surprise when his mother's hand settled onto the lump in his boxers. "Did you want me to hold you too?"

When his surprise passed, he chuckled. "Mom, I don't need that. The girls satisfy me. But if you want to, I won't say no. I will be the man in your life if that is what you want."

She removed her hand from his boxers and ran it up his chest, feeling the hard muscles there.

No more was said. For the next hour, Ryan simply held his mother in bed.

After that, Karen regularly joined her son in bed at night, though not when the girls would normally share it with him. Rarely was there anything sexual between them, except in the mornings. Regularly Ryan would wake holding Karen's breasts, or mons. And Karen would rub her ass against his erection. Neither of them said anything about it, but tensions were building.

Months after beginning this new relationship, it reached a head.

Ryan was sure that Nicole and Megan were doing it on purpose, but couldn't prove it either. The girls had been teasing and flirting with him, but not sharing a bed with him.

While they cooked or did some other chore, one or the other would brush up against him, pushing their assets into him. Or when he tried to squeeze by them, they would push back and grind against his cock.

They would wear little around the apartment, constantly made sexual remarks, and displayed their affection, both for each other and for him.

When they went on their date nights, they made sure to get Ryan as aroused as possible, but then when they went home for the night, after giving him a passionate kiss, Megan and Nicole would retire to their room, leaving him high and dry, or more specifically hard and wanting.

On those nights, Karen would be sure to be extra attentive to her son. She didn't know why the girls were being like this to the man who did everything for them, and thought to talk to them about it, but held her peace for the moment.

This all came to a head the morning after a particularly arousing date night. The girls had worked Ryan to the point of almost blowing his load in his pants while they were dancing. Megan ground her nubile body against his, practically fucking him on the dance floor, all while Nicole did the same on his other side.

Ryan could feel the hard bump of her belly pressing against him, and it was driving him mad. It had been weeks since he'd been with them, and he wanted them.

After getting home, the girls again left him. As soon as they closed their bedroom door, he could hear the loud moans.

With a growl, he stalked toward their door.

"Ryan," Karen said, stopping him in his tracks. "Come to bed."

He looked over at his mother. With a final glance at the girls' closed door, he gave his head a shake and did as his mother had said.

He and Karen climbed into bed, and after some tossing and turning, Ryan finally fell asleep.

***

Ryan felt amazing. Finally after all this time, without warning, the girls welcomed him back to bed. He could feel Nicole's large pregnancy-swollen breast in his hand and feel someone's hand rubbing his cock on wet pussy lips.

He began rocking his hips, causing the pleasure to increase, and blossom in his brain.

He rocked back and the hand increased its pressure on him. When he pushed forward, his cock plunged into the warm depths of a wet and welcoming pussy. He groaned in satisfaction, and his hips began to move on autopilot pounding the pussy.

The moans being drawn out by his actions didn't sound quite right. He pinched the nipple in his hand.

"Oh, Ryan! Yes!"

Ryan's eyes snapped open. He was spooned up against his mother, not his sister or Megan. His hips slowed but never stopped thrusting.

Karen looked over her shoulder at him. "Gawd, Ryan, don't stop!"

Understanding her need was as great as his, he moved his hand away from her breast to her hip. With the added leverage, he started to slam into her. Their bodies were slapping together filling the room with lewd sounds.

Ryan couldn't believe how his mother felt. With his prolonged forced abstinence, his pleasure built quickly.

"I-- I'm close!"

Karen groaned at his words. He felt her hand shift to be between her legs. Her fingers brushed rapidly over her clit.

It was too much for Ryan. With a mighty groan, he came. Pumping his seed deep into the womb where he was formed.

She continued to work her clit, and he didn't stop.

Despite cumming, he remained hard and kept thrusting into his mother's dripping well.

Expecting her son to pull out when he was done cumming, she was pleasantly surprised when he didn't.

Her orgasm slammed into her. Her cunt clamped down, pulsing on his pounding shaft.

"Gawd, Mom! I'm cumming again!"

Ryan began spewing his second load of the morning into his mother.

Their movements slowed to a stop. Ryan held his mother, as they both enjoyed the afterglow of their orgasms, and their breathing returned to normal.

"About damn time!" Nicole said from the doorway, with Megan smiling behind her. "We were wondering if we were going to have to tie you up and make you fuck ourselves."

Karen pulled the sheet up covering her body, as she looked over at the door. "What? Why?"

The girls came in and joined them on the bed again. Nicole next to her mother, and Megan behind Ryan.

Nicole answered her mother, "Please. You needed it but wouldn't ask. And Ryan is too much of a gentleman, and a good man to offer. I feel bad about what we did, but you both needed this."

Ryan was more than a little annoyed at their actions. "You couldn't have just talked to us?"

Nicole looked at her brother, and Megan rubbed his back. "Mom wouldn't have agreed, and you wouldn't have raised a hand to help her without her say so."

He couldn't dispute her statement.

Speaking for the first time Megan asked, "Are you mad at us?"

Karen answered right away, "I'm not. You're right."

Ryan didn't answer immediately. "I'm not happy about it, but no I'm not mad."

Hearing his words, Megan pressed herself against him. "Well, how about I make it up to you today?"

Ryan laughed, and the others joined him.

***

Epilogue

As far as their relationships went, not much changed after Ryan and his mother became intimate. Most nights, Karen would share her son's bed. On the nights when she didn't, most often he was joined by his sister and their girlfriend. It was an odd arrangement for sure, but it worked for them.

After the divorce was finalized none of them heard from James again. And none of them were saddened by this fact.

As Nicole's pregnancy was nearing its end, the house they were building was finished. They were able to move in, just in time for Nicole to start 'nesting.' Everything had to be perfect in the house, and Nicole made sure it was.

The doctors continued to assure the family that the pregnancy was going well. Three days before her due date, Nicole went into labour. She was joined in the delivery room by Megan and Karen. Ryan had been relegated to the waiting room because he was the 'brother.' The doctor knew the truth, but they didn't want the rest of the staff to know.

Nicole gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, named Ryan (Junior) Finn. And when Ryan (Sr.) was finally able to hold his little boy for the first time he broke down crying, falling in love instantly.

A few months later, Megan asked Ryan if he would try impregnating her again. This time they were sure to keep Megan's sperm-filled twat away from Nicole's. It took a few tries, but Megan eventually became pregnant as well.

With the central location for his business, Ryan saved money, which helped as they grew their family. He also continued to grow the business, ensuring his family would never want for anything.

Though the Finn family was unorthodox, and they didn't know how they were going to explain it to the babies when they got older, they were happy. And as long as they were happy, and together they knew they would be all right.

End.

******

I hope you enjoyed this story. Please vote, and comment. I am also open to private messages. If you have ideas or something you'd like to see or have done, let me know.

Padre

1...345678