Finn Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women nodded.

"Good! I should get going. I'll be back this evening." Standing Ryan, leaned down and kissed Nicole. She turned her head at the last moment, and instead of kissing her cheek as he intended, he kissed her lips.

The same process was repeated with Megan, right down to the head turn.

Chuckling, Ryan shook his head and left for work.

All through the day, Ryan thought about the lady's proposal. He liked the idea, but at the same time wanted to look after them. He knew he couldn't afford the place on his own, but wouldn't want to over-tax his sister's income, or Megan's stipend, assuming she still had one.

As Ryan worked, he was surprised at how easy the work was at his new contract. It did add to his workload, but he wouldn't be overworked because of it. When he got in his truck to head back to the hotel he made the decision right then, to hire one more person, to take on several of his jobs, but he was going to keep that contract for himself.

After a long day in the sun, Ryan loved the feel of the hotel's air conditioning as he stepped through the doors. By the time he made it to the elevator, his perspiration felt like it was almost freezing the temperature difference was so great.

Swiping the keycard through the reader, Ryan entered the suite. No one was evident, but the closed door to the girls' room and the moans coming from it, let him know where they were.

Hearing the sounds of their lovemaking, had Ryan hard as a rock. Uncomfortably he made his way to his room and bathroom. He quickly turned on the shower, then stripped down. As he lowered his boxers, his tentpole sprang up, hitting his stomach.

He did his best to ignore his prick as he stepped into the warm water. As the water poured over his sweaty body he let out a moan. It felt so good to feel the day's grime washed away.

He quickly washed, but throughout the shower, his dick didn't go down. The sounds of his sister and lover remained at the forefront of his mind. Knowing he couldn't go back out there with a raging hard-on, he took matters into his own hands. He focused his mind on the sounds he heard and the memories from the other night. It didn't take long to paint the wall of the shower with his seed.

Putting on some loose athletic shorts, Ryan walked out into the living room still drying his hair. Tossing the towel down on the arm of the chair, he sat on the sofa to await the ladies.

It was only a few moments later before the door to their room opened. Nicole came out first and stopped in her tracks. Ryan couldn't help but notice the blush both women were wearing, with that well fucked look on their faces.

"Been home long?" Nicole asked.

He gave her a knowing smile. "Long enough."

Both girls' blush deepened but continued into the living room.

They relaxed for a few minutes and ordered some dinner. Megan put the TV onto some mindless show while they ate.

Full, Ryan sat back resting his head on the back of the couch, simply enjoying the relaxing evening.

Megan cleared her throat, causing Ryan to look over at her. "Ryan, did you have a chance to think about the joint account?"

Ryan nodded. "I did, and I think it's a good idea. But I do have some conditions."

Nicole turned off the TV and both women gave him their undivided attention.

Ryan continued, "I want us all to be financially responsible. Because of that, we should have two, or possibly even three accounts. Erin and I made this plan originally with the two incomes in mind. With three incomes we won't be as strapped for cash. So, to make sure that no one of us is unduly pressed, we each put half of our incomes into the joint account chequing. All housing expenses, food, and anything else we need communally will come out of this account."

Ryan glanced between the girls, and they continued to listen attentively. "At the end of the month, any money we have left over above and beyond our budgeted expenses, we move into a savings account. Then depending on how much we have in savings, we can look at getting an investment account or something."

He paused and both Nicole and Megan nodded their agreement.

"If one of us chooses to leave before the others, then they will get a portion of the savings based on how much they put in. Does that work for everyone?"

Nicole leaned in, and rested her head on her brother's shoulder, while at the same time, Megan stood and sat in his lap.

Ryan wrapped his arms around Megan and leaned his head down on top of his sister.

"That sounds perfectly reasonable Ryan," Nicole said.

Megan kissed his cheek. "I agree wholeheartedly."

Ryan kissed Megan, aiming for her lips this time, before doing the same for his sister. "I'm glad you two. Now, though, I'm going to bed. Until I find another worker, it's long days for me."

The girls let him leave, turning the TV back on.

***

The girls went to the bank and set up the joint accounts they all agreed to. Ryan found time between jobs to go sign the papers. While he was there, he also transferred ten thousand dollars into the account.

Within a week of getting the account, the girls had found a place for them to live. Ryan loved it when he was able to, again, find a few minutes between jobs to see it. They signed the lease then and there.

When the girls went to put money in the account to help cover the rent costs for the apartment, they found out about the money. They called him up from the lobby of the bank, unwilling to wait until he got back to the hotel that night.

Nicole put the phone on speaker, and both she and Megan were staring at the phone waiting for him to answer.

"Hey, Nicky, what's up?" Ryan answered, propping the weed eater up against his shoulder while he was on the phone.

"What's up is right! What's up with the money Ryan?" Nicole asked angrily.

Ryan could tell from her tone that she wasn't pleased. "Listen, Nicky, I just put some money in the account to help cover moving expenses. In addition to rent, we're going to need to get furniture. I don't think the hotel will let us take the beds with us when we move. Not to mention needing clothes, and such."

Megan smiled at his words and laughed at Nicole's expression. Though Megan wanted an explanation, she wasn't angry the way his sister was.

The wind was knocked from Nicole's sails, hearing his explanation. "Oh."

Ryan chuckled. "Am I on speaker?" They confirmed that he was. "Megan, Nicky, why don't you go and see what furniture you can find cheap? We need everything. See if we can't have it delivered for when we take possession of the apartment. Okay?"

Nicole was quieter knowing how she overreacted to the situation.

Megan replied, "Okay Ryan. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and let you know what we find. See you tonight."

"Love yous," Ryan answered, ending the call.

With a glance around the yard, while he put his phone away, Ryan set back to work.

***

The threesome settled into a good life together. The girls managed to get everything they needed for the apartment and arranged for it all to be delivered. They moved in, and things carried on much the way they had when they were living at the hotel.

Ryan continued to expand his landscaping business, hiring three new employees. After securing his big contract which started this whole endeavour, he managed to secure three more substantial contracts. In addition to ensuring they had a suitable income to live off of, Ryan was able to purchase more equipment making life easier for him and his employees.

Once they moved in, they invited Nicole and Ryan's mother, and Megan's parents, for dinner occasionally, though never at the same time. Nicole and Ryan's father refused to have anything to do with them.

Though Mr. Cartwright didn't initially believe that Ryan was Megan's boyfriend, they continued to hold to the ruse. Ryan took Megan on dates, with and without Nicole with them. It did cause a little strain at first, but after being on a date without Nicole, and unknowingly being spotted by Mr. Cartwright, he became accepting of the situation. The pure chance that Megan's father spotted them on a date, ensured that Megan would still receive her stipend when school started back up in the fall.

The apartment was set up so that each of them had their own bedroom, though, in reality, Megan and Nicole shared a room. They all shared the chores. Megan did most of the housework through the summer since she wasn't working. Nicole did some of the cooking and a little laundry. Ryan did the least around the apartment since he was contributing the most financially toward their living arrangement. Still, he helped fold the laundry and took out the garbage.

The arrangement worked for them, and they all seemed happy with their life.

***

Chapter 6

Once Megan returned to school, they settled into a routine. Ryan continued to work, though not quite as much as before, now that his employees were trained. Nicole continued to work part-time at the library, taking up some slack at home now that Megan was devoting more time to studying than housework.

Each Friday, Ryan would go on a date. One week it would be with just Megan, and the next week it would be with both Megan and Nicole. The weekends were left for all of them.

Because Ryan got the additional contracts, they planned trips to see the local sights. They went to the zoo, or to see Niagara Falls. They explored pioneer villages and went camping and fishing. Anything and everything they could think of they tried to make happen.

As the months passed, however, and the holidays approached Ryan became moody. He knew going into this arrangement, that he wouldn't be able to get the sexual satisfaction he would in a regular relationship. After all these dates, the girls would sequester themselves in their room, and he would hear them passionately making love to one another. It left him rock hard, and with only his hand to satisfy his urges.

Now with the holidays upon them, his hand was becoming less and less satisfying. He got snappy with the girls, and generally in a dour mood.

The Thursday before Christmas, while Megan was in the shower, Nicole came and sat beside her brother. She snuggled up to him, and without looking away from the TV wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close.

She cooed in delight at feeling his strong arm around her.

"Ry, can we talk for a minute?"

He grunted an affirmative reply.

Nicole sighed, shifting slightly to be able to look up into his face. "What's the matter?"

He glanced down at her. "Nothing. Why?"

She shook her head, "Something's the matter. You've been off lately. Grumpy all the time. What's up?"

He thought about whether to tell her or not. Finally, he sighed, and turned off the TV, giving her his attention. "I'm just frustrated. Horny all the time."

Nicole scrunched up her face. "Eew."

Ryan laughed. "You asked."

Nicole chuckled. "Yes, I did. And I suppose you have reason to be. We're getting some. You ain't."

"Rub it in some more will ya?"

She ran her hand over his muscled chest. "I'm sorry. Really I am. I appreciate what you're doing though. Not only for the apartment but for Megan."

He sighed again. "I know. I love you both. That doesn't help with my frustration though."

His sister nodded. "I know."

They both sat thinking about the issue.

By the time Megan came out of the bathroom, fluffing up her freshly washed hair, they'd turned the TV back on and were watching a holiday rerun.

***

Megan sat in the centre seat of Ryan's truck, as he drove them home after another wonderful date. She hugged his arm to her chest, and his hand rested comfortably on her knee.

She thought back to that first night they shared together and how nervous she was. Being a small girl, practically everyone was bigger than her. Even Nicole was bigger and Ryan was massive by comparison. Part of the reason she preferred women over men was because of how intimidated she was by a man's size. They were all so much bigger than she was.

Having dated Ryan for several months, lived with him for those months, and known him as long as she could remember, she knew despite his size he wouldn't hurt her.

She was still nervous though.

Megan tightened her grip on his arm. "Nicole and I were talking last night."

He glanced down at her and smirked. "Is that what they're calling it these days? It sounded an awful lot like fucking to me."

She playfully smacked his shoulder. "Behave. We talked too. Nicole explained to me why you've been moody."

His brow furrowed. "Oh." He felt like his sister had let out his secret.

She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry about causing you this frustration. I know it wasn't fair to ask you to do what you've done for me. I'd like to help... if you'll let me." She blushed furiously.

Ryan's eyebrows reversed course, rising high. "What?"

Megan buried her blushing face in his arm. "You heard me. I'd like to help you."

Ryan drove on quietly for a moment digesting what Megan had said, "First of all, you don't have to do anything. I understood what I agreed to--"

"I know! I want to help you. You've helped me and Nicky. Now I want to help you."

He glanced down at her for a moment before returning his eyes to the road. "And how do you propose doing that?"

She shrugged, "Don' know. Maybe I could do it to you like we did that one time?"

He rubbed his hand along her inner thigh. She stiffened up at his actions. "I think I'd like that, Megan."

It didn't take them long to get home, and when they entered the apartment, only a small lamp in the living room was on. They found a note on the counter saying that Nicole went to bed early and that she hoped they had fun on their date.

Without preamble, Megan walked to the door to Ryan's room. Looking back over her shoulder with lidded eyes, she gave him a sexy smile. "Ready, boyfriend mine?"

Ryan's breath caught. He'd always thought that Megan was attractive. In the low light of the lamp, her violet eyes looked even more so. Combined with her sexy expression he was rock hard in anticipation.

He raced for his bedroom, and she shrieked as she ran into the room away from him. Unfortunately, there wasn't anywhere for her to run, and he quickly caught up with her. He scooped her tiny body up in his arms, causing her to giggle, and he deposited her gently onto his bed.

Climbing onto the bed, he stretched out beside her. Leaning in and kissing her gently, he began to trace designs on her belly.

The two of them made out for several minutes, and it didn't take long for hands to start wandering, and clothing to start to go missing.

Once Megan was wearing only a matching lacy bra and panty set, and Ryan was in his boxers, there was a slight cough from the doorway.

Both looked at the doorway, to find Nicole looking at them with a stern expression.

"What's going on here?" Nicole said, her tone not the friendliest.

"Nicky! I'm sorry--" Megan said, worry heavy on her voice.

Nicole cut her off. "What's this? You two decide to have a little fun and forget to invite me?"

Ryan let out a breath he didn't know he was holding as her voice turned from fierce to playful. He squeezed Megan in case she wasn't sure about Nicole's thoughts yet.

Even if Megan wasn't sure, she would have been a moment later, when Nicole let out a yell running for the bed. With a mighty jump, Nicole landed beside her lover.

"You know, you two are noisy. When you get home, I'm woken up from my lovely nap by a shriek. I think to myself, 'that couldn't me by brother and lover, they're too considerate to be making noise when people are sleeping.' Only to hear giggles, and snogging in the next moment."

They all chuckled.

Ryan looked over Megan at his sister, though addressed the woman in his arms. "I guess it is like that night in the hotel."

Megan laughed, and Nicole smirked.

It didn't take long for the interrupted passions to pick up where they were moments before.

Nicole began kissing Megan, while Ryan continued to explore her body. He worked his hands down past her butt. He traced his fingers along the contour of her thighs, bringing them back up to the panty-clad junction between her legs. As soon as his hands made contact, she let out a long moan.

Nicole broke the kiss and looked at where his hands were. With a chuckle, she asked, "Wasn't this about relieving his frustrations, not Megan's."

Megan slapped Nicole's chest. "Why can't it be about both?"

They all burst out laughing.

Megan grabbed Nicole's head and pushed her down, "You're talking too much tonight. Shut up and eat me!"

Ryan was surprised. He'd never seen Megan so assertive before.

"Yes Ma'am," Nicole said, doing as instructed.

As she approached, she pushed Ryan's hands away, replacing them with her tongue.

Ryan didn't have time to protest, as Megan found his cock then. She had a moment of trouble trying to get it out of his boxers, but he solved the problem by throwing them across the room.

Unobstructed, Megan took hold of his throbbing prick for the second time. She slowly started jacking him off.

Ryan moaned from the feeling. Her tiny hand felt nothing like his own, and he loved it. Due to his prolonged frustrations, his orgasm snuck up on him. In only moments, he grunted, spraying his potent seed. As his orgasm ended, Megan released his cock, keeping her cum soaked hand held away from them.

His cock relaxed somewhat but didn't go soft. As he cleaned up first Megan's hand, and then himself, he continued to watch his sister eat out their girlfriend. The erotic sight kept him hard.

Nicole licked Megan through two shuddering orgasms. The last one was aided by Ryan playing with her breasts. Megan arched her back so far, that Ryan thought she might hurt herself. Finally, though, Megan settled back, breathing hard, and flushed.

Megan ran her hand through Nicole's hair, as she cuddled close to Ryan. "Gawd you too will kill me doing that."

Nicole climbed up beside Megan sandwiching her again.

Megan rolled on her side facing Nicole and snuggled in. After a moment though, Ryan was startled, when Megan reached over and grabbed his far arm. She pulled, forcing him into a spooning position behind her.

When his cock brushed up against her ass though, she froze. "Ryan, promise to keep that thing out of me?"

With his arm over her, he hugged her and whispered in her ear. "Of course."

She wiggled back against him, and his cock was tucked between her legs.

By the time Megan was comfortable and had moved both Nicole and Ryan around, they were tied into a single knot of naked flesh. Ryan was behind Megan, but his hand was draped across both women. Nicole was pressed tightly to her front, and their legs were intertwined.

Unfortunately for the siblings, there was some very intimate skin-on-skin contact going on.

Nicole's leg was brushing up against his hard-on, between Megan's legs, and his hand was resting mostly on her breast.

Nicole smiled up at Ryan though. She mouthed silently, "You okay with this?"

He shrugged and nodded.

Despite all of Megan's work to nestle them all together, they began to roast.

"Gawd, I'm sorry guys," Megan said, pushing the siblings away. "Lying like that feels awesome, but it's too hot. Maybe the next time we go camping."

Nicole chuckled. "Promises promises." Glancing across the bed, Nicole asked, "Megan, I thought you were supposed to help my brother with his frustrations?"

"I did," she replied confused. Then she glanced at Ryan's lap. "Oh."

Nicole chuckled.

"I thought guys were one and done?" Megan asked.

Ryan burst out laughing. "Well, we can't go off as often as women. And I'm sure there are guys out there who are one-shot wonders. But no, if there is enough stimulation, guys can go more than once."

123456...8