Finn Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nicky, if-- if you want to experience what Megan has, I'm willing. But-- talk to Megan. Everything we've done. Everything we'll do is done together. Full knowledge. Full consent."

Nicole looked up at him. "Are you serious? What about Mom?"

He looked into her eyes. "Nicky, you can't get any more pregnant. I'm not saying that we'd be regular lovers, but if you want to have the experience--" He trailed off.

"What if I want more than just the experience?"

Ryan just laughed. "Everything we do is done with full knowledge and full consent. If you want more. We can talk about it."

She leaned in and gave him a gentle kiss. "You're a good man Ryan. You'll be a good father too."

***

The weeks following the discovery of Nicole's pregnancy, and Karen's abuse were a flurry of activity. Ryan took the first week off, but after that returned to work, and throughout it all do his best to support his expanding family.

Karen recovered from her injuries under the close care of Megan. Karen also spoke to lawyers and started the process of divorcing James, and taking him for everything he had.

Nicole set up doctor's appointments. The doctor confirmed that Nicole was pregnant, and gave her a regimen to follow to ensure her health, and that of the baby.

At her third appointment, Nicole brought Megan and Ryan along as well.

When she was called in, all three of them were ushered into the small room.

The doctor knocked and walked in surprised to see so many people. "Good morning, Nicole. Who might these people be?"

Nicole blushed slightly not meeting the doctor's gaze. "Doc, this is Megan, my partner. And this is Ryan, my brother and... the baby's father."

The doctor's eyes widened slightly in surprise, but otherwise, she showed no outward sign of anything other than complete professionalism.

Nicole continued speaking rapidly. "Megan and I wanted to have kids. Ryan agreed to impregnate Megan. He didn't touch me, but well, I touched Megan, after--"

The doctor looked at the assembled group. After a moment she nodded. "Okay," she accepted the explanation. "So what brings you in today then?"

Nicole glanced up at the doctor. "Okay?"

The doctor nodded. "Okay." After a moment of stunned silence, the doctor continued, "Nicole, I have no reason to doubt you. I've seen you a few times now, and have a sense for you. You're showing no outward signs of distress, or nervousness, beyond what would be expected considering the topic. Your family are also showing the same expressions. I believe you. And from what you've said in your other appointments, I know you want this child. Okay?"

Nicole nodded. Though they weren't conscious of it, both Ryan and Megan nodded as well.

"So, what brought you in today?"

Nicole gave her head a shake to clear it. "We-- uh-- we wanted to know what complications there might be because of-- of the baby's parentage."

The doctor smiled and gave a single nod. "That's an understandable question. There are lots of articles out there. Most of them show the negative side of incest, which is true. And though there is a slight increase in pregnancy concerns most likely you will have a happy, healthy child. We can do some tests on the two of you--" the doctor indicated to the siblings, "to determine what increased risk there is. In a few weeks, we can do some tests on the baby as well to determine if it's growing as it should and if it has any issues. Though possible, I would say not likely. Incest really only becomes a concern if there are known genetic deficiencies, and or it is done for several generations limiting the genetic material able to be used."

Nicole wasn't happy to hear that there was a slightly increased chance that her baby might not be healthy but was happy that as far as she knew there were no known genetic issues with their family.

After giving blood, they ended the appointment, with Nicole setting up her next appointment.

Leaving the doctor's office Ryan turned to his sister and girlfriend. "I'm glad that went well."

Nicole nodded her agreement, then turned to look at Megan. "Want to go shopping? I need to get some maternity clothes."

Megan's eyes lit up.

Ryan smiled and shook his head. He pulled out his wallet and handed them some money. "Call a cab then. I have some other things to do."

The girls laughed at him, accepting his money.

Ryan leaned in and kissed them each on the lips. His lips lingered longer than one would expect for a kiss with a sister, but still not something that wasn't inappropriate.

"I'll see you at home later."

The girls waved, and they separated.

***

Ryan walked through the apartment door and spotted his mother sitting on the couch. She was just staring off into space.

"Mom?"

She looked over at him, then gave him a brief smile.

"What?" he asked, closing the door and sitting beside her.

She gave her head a shake before answering. "He's giving me everything if I drop the charges. But I have to sell the house."

"What are you going to do?"

Karen shook her head. "I don't know. I don't want him to get away with it, but to simply be rid of him and have it done-- I don't want this to draw out."

He reached out and took her hand. "Mom, I'll-- We'll support you, whatever you choose."

She looked into his eyes. "I know Ryan. Thank you."

"And you're welcome to move in with us full-time."

She smiled. "It would be nice to not be alone. But wouldn't it be weird?"

Ryan laughed. "Why would it be weird? You're living with us now. You know the truth about our relationship. It just means when we find a spot to build a house we need to account for an extra bedroom. Besides, I'm sure when the baby comes it would be nice to have someone around who has some experience with babies."

Karen laughed at her son.

After a moment she sobered. "Ryan, what is the relationship you have with your sister?"

His smile faded, though he squeezed her hand. "I love her."

"As more than--" she trailed off.

Ryan thought about her unfinished question. "I don't know. I think so. It's certainly an unconventional relationship. We both love Megan, and Megan loves both of us. We've all shared a bed. Hell, we've all had sex, though Nicky and I haven't crossed many lines normally left uncrossed between siblings." Ryan was a little uncomfortable talking about his sex life with his mother but wanted to be completely honest and open with her. "And I know we're both interested in crossing that line, at least once. We love each other. Everything else is secondary to that."

Karen shook her head in wonder. "It's amazing how you speak. When we were younger James used to tell me he loved me, but it never held the same meaning, or tone, or whatever, you have when speaking about Megan or your sister. Or even when you tell me you love me. I believe you when you say that you love someone."

Ryan smiled and leaned in and kissed her cheek. "I know a certain someone who raised me to tell the truth."

Karen laughed and hugged her son.

When they pulled apart, Ryan continued, "Mom, we do love you. And I for one don't want you living somewhere new all alone. Say you'll stay with us. Join our family."

Before she could respond the girls showed up, arms full of clothing bags.

Taking in the expressions of the two on the couch, Megan said, "Uh-oh, this looks serious."

Megan and Nicole joined the mother and son in the living room and were brought up to speed.

"--and I asked Mom to move in with us full time," Ryan finished.

At the same time, Nicole and Megan looked at Karen and said, "Please?"

Karen took in the expressions of the three younger adults. "Okay. I will. But, I'm not going to sponge off you three. The money from selling the house will help with the build, after the costs of the lawyers."

The three kids agreed to Karen's terms.

***

Chapter 10

Less than a week after Karen had agreed to move in with them full time, Ryan was lying in his bed waiting for sleep to take him. He was surprised though when there was a slight knock at the door. Without waiting for an answer the door opened, and his girls came in, closing the door behind them.

Megan climbed into the bed on one side of him, and Nicole climbed in on the other. Ryan shifted slightly to make room for both.

"What's all this about?"

Nicole shifted so she was half lying on him, and began kissing him.

At the same time, Megan ran her hands up and down his chest. She leaned in close to his ear and whispered, "Nicole spoke to me about what you two talked about the other day. You've always tried to give us what we want. Well, Nicky wants you. I think you should give her what she wants."

Hearing Megan's words, coupled with Nicole's kiss, Ryan was rock hard.

Megan's hand moved lower until it reached his boxers. She slipped under the elastic and grasped his throbbing member.

Ryan moaned from the attention. Breaking the kiss, he looked deep into his sister's grey eyes. "I think we're all overdressed for this."

Nicole smiled and gave him another quick peck. They both pulled away, before ripping off their nighties. Ryan didn't waste time throwing his boxers to the floor either.

They resumed their positions. Nicole mashed her breasts against her brother's chest, and they made out passionately. Ryan's hands explored his sister's body. He was learning about all the places, only Megan had touched before. He cupped the globes of her ass and squeezed, causing her to moan into his mouth.

Megan plastered herself to Ryan's side, and slowly jacked Ryan. She leaned in and whispered, "I've got her primed. She's dripping wet. She came so hard thinking about what you were going to do with her."

Ryan moaned again hearing Megan's sexy words.

Megan released his cock and grabbed Nicole's leg, guiding it so that she was straddling him. When she was in place, Megan grabbed his cock again and tried to line it up.

"Raise up," Megan ordered.

Nicole broke the kiss and sat up on her brother. Looking down, she did as she was told. Megan placed the head of his cock at her entrance. Nicole lowered imperceptibly; just enough to hold his prick in place, but she didn't go farther.

Megan shifted so she was straddling his legs, behind Nicole. She wound her arms around her body and grasped her breasts, tweaking her nipples, causing a moan.

When Megan started playing with his sister's nipples, Ryan could feel the corresponding pulse in her pussy.

Megan, kissing along Nicole's neck, asked, "Are you ready to feel that man meat between your legs?"

Nicole nodded, moaning at her lover's words.

Megan glanced at Ryan. "Grab her hips." He did. Megan continued, "Here we go!" She gave Ryan a nod and started pulling Nicole down by her breasts.

Ryan understood and pulled his sister's hips down.

They weren't slow, but not hard and fast either. Nicole lowered onto her brother's hard cock in one smooth motion. Her eyes were wide, staring deep into her brother's eyes, and her mouth formed an 'o.'

Once she was down, Ryan relaxed his grip on his sister's hips. Megan, however, continued to assault her breasts.

"You're so-- I'm so full! It's nothing like my toys!"

Ryan smiled. "If you liked that, you're going to love this," he said, rolling his hips slightly, causing his dick to thrust slightly into her well.

Nicole's eyes widened some more. "Oh, gawd!"

Despite Megan's hold on her, Nicole flopped forward onto Ryan again. With the added freedom the new position gave Ryan, he began giving her long slow thrusts. He moved as much as he was able, withdrawing until only the first few inches remained in his sister.

Megan, not wanting to be left out, shifted back, and lowered her head to where the siblings were joined. She spread Nicole's cheeks, and ran her tongue up Ryan's flailing cock, and over Nicole's rose-coloured pucker."

"Oh Fuck!" Nicole yelled out when her girlfriend's tongue swiped over her anus.

Megan smiled and began exclusively tonguing her opening.

Ryan continued to thrust into his sister. As their pleasure mounted, his pace increased.

"I'm close," Nicole panted.

Continuing to eat her ass, Megan reached around, inserting a hand between them. Her talented fingers sought out their joining, and before long found what she was looking for. Wetting her fingers with the juices dripping along Ryan's cock, Megan began playing with Nicole's clit.

As Ryan felt Nicole's pussy clamp down on his cock, doing its best to expel him from her warmth, his shoulder exploded in pain. In her passion, Nicole bit her brother's shoulder.

He continued his relentless thrusting throughout her orgasm, drawing ever closer to his own.

Once Nicole's orgasm passed, Megan shifted her attention. She removed her hand from Nicole's clit. She used her index and middle finger as a 'v' with one on either side of his dick, massaging Nicole's labia. This increased the pressure and friction on Ryan's cock. With her other hand, Megan reached between Ryan's legs, fondled his flailing balls, and ran a finger up his ass.

Ryan was going into sensory overload. Nicole's pussy was tight and felt amazing. Megan's ministrations were like nothing he'd experienced before. When Megan's finger found his backdoor and applied pressure, he went over the top.

Thrusting deep, he began shooting his load directly into his sister for the first time.

Megan could feel Ryan's muscles contracting, forcing his cum up his shaft and into her lover.

Nicole went rigid again, feeling her brother's cock pulsing within her, and the liquid heat filling her.

Sex with a man was nothing like she expected, and everything she wanted it to be with Ryan.

"Fuck that was hot!" Megan said the phrase that seemed to be turning into their bedroom mantra, as she pulled her hands away from the sensitive siblings.

Nicole didn't disagree. Looking down between her legs, she was shocked to see her brother's cock, still buried in her. With some difficulty, she lifted, watching, fascinated, as he slowly emerged. With a wet splat, his cock fell, landing on his stomach, and a trail of their combined juices dripped out of her.

"Gawd, I didn't realize just how messy sex can be," Nicole said, cuddling up beside her brother.

Ryan laughed, wrapping his arms around her. "It can be."

Megan curled up on the other side of Nicole. "So?"

Nicole just smiled.

They all shared a passionate kiss and drifted off to sleep.

What none of them realized was that the bedroom door was cracked open. It silently closed, and Karen snuck back to her room.

***

Chapter 11

Life continued in the months that followed for the growing family. Due to the terms James gave, and Karen accepted, the divorce was over quickly, and relatively painlessly.

Nicole continued to have regular doctor appointments. She would attend with one of the others, depending on who was available. When she was far enough along, they did the genetic screening, and the child was deemed healthy, and the pregnancy progressed normally.

They found a few acres just outside the city, less than a kilometre from the city limits. Due to Karen's quick divorce, she had the money necessary for the down payment, securing the purchase.

The land was two separate properties side-by-side owned by the same person. Once the sale had gone through, Ryan wasted no time in arranging the builds. They used one property for the house, and 'private' area. The second property was used to build a shop and garage for Ryan's landscaping business. Though the build was expensive, he calculated that, by having a single location, it would save money in the long run over having several storage lockers throughout the city.

Megan and Nicole continued to share Ryan's bed, though Ryan and Nicole never went beyond light touching and petting. And not wanting to have two women pregnant at once, Megan went on birth control.

Throughout their sexual liaisons, Karen continued to be a secret voyeur. When she heard her children's activities, she would sneak to the door, and peek in. She felt wrong and dirty doing it, but couldn't help herself.

Whenever Karen looked in at them, she felt alive. She felt stirrings between her legs she hadn't felt in years with James. While she watched on, she would press her hand to her mons, feeling the heat there. And she always managed to sneak away unnoticed when her kids finished their bed-sport.

Breaking from their routine, One Friday, Megan and Nicole went to see a concert. At Karen's insistence, Ryan stayed out working late. The seasons were changing, and he had several large contracts where he needed to protect the trees and gardens. The seasonal transition was one of the busiest times of the year for him.

When Ryan finally made it home, sweating and feeling like a pig, he found his mother, again, sitting on the couch staring off into space.

"Mom?"

He could see something was off when she looked over at him and gave him a weak smile.

"What's wrong?"

Karen shrugged and shook her head. "Nothing."

Ryan knew she wasn't telling the truth, but didn't want to pry. "Well, if you're sure, I'm going to go have a shower before heading to bed."

She gave him another smile and nodded. "Okay, Honey."

He spent more time in the shower than normal, but the hot water melted away the stress of the long day. Once he towelled off and pulled on boxers, he wandered to his room. As he passed through the living room of the apartment, his mother was nowhere in sight.

Slipping under the covers, Ryan settled down to sleep.

When Ryan was in that relaxed state that is between waking and sleeping, he felt the bed shift, and someone climbed in.

Thinking his girls were back from their concert, he pried his eyes open, smiling, ready to greet them. "How was-- Mom? What's wrong?" He asked, surprised by who was in his bed, and the tears streaming down her face.

Karen wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest. "Hold me."

Ryan did as he was asked, holding his mother tight. He rubbed her back. He didn't know what was wrong but was determined to comfort her as best he could.

Mother and son fell asleep like that. Karen's tear-stained face on her son's chest, and both holding each other tight.

When the girls came home in the wee hours of the morning, they were quiet. When they looked in on Ryan they were surprised and angered to find him not alone in bed. When they spotted who was in bed with him, their anger abated, but not their curiosity. They left the mother and son, heading for their room.

Ryan awoke feeling a woman's body spooned against him, his morning wood pressed tightly against her backside, and a hand on her meaty breast. Immediately though, he knew this woman wasn't Megan or Nicole, as she was larger and softer than either of his girls.

Opening his eyes, he was greeted by his mother's honey-blonde hair. "Mom?" he asked, pulling away from his mother.

"Hold me!" She whimpered, shifting back with him, and grabbing his arm to keep him from leaving.

Uncomfortably, Ryan stopped trying to pull away.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

He could feel Karen start sobbing quietly. Her sobs shook her body causing her to rub on his prick. Pleasurable, if confusing, sensations rocked his body.

"I'm lonely Ryan. Even if he was an abusive ass, your father still gave me attention. He held me at night. I miss that contact."

Ryan didn't know what to think, so he held her tight, though without the hand on her breast.

Soon her sobs slowed to a stop.

"I've watched you," Karen began. "You and Nicky, and Megan. I know I shouldn't, but I can't seem to stop myself," she confessed. "I get so hot, watching you and them."

"Is that so?" a stern voice asked from the doorway. Both Ryan and Karen's heads snapped up to see both girls standing there.

1...345678