First Boobgasm

Story Info
More experienced girl has the tables turned on her.
2.6k words
4.39
16.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

After that first encounter on the bus where Jeremiah had stopped a sexual assault from continuing on Tanya, she learned more about him. The reason she hadn't ever seen him before that was because he was slightly autistic and was in special ed classes most of the day. His protective tendencies had been developed by his habitual defense of the other slow kids in the school. Behind his back, he was known as "Super Tard" defender of all tards. No one ever said it to his face even though in reality he wouldn't fight over being called a name. He recently caused major family drama by fighting and his mother had drilled it into his skull not to fight over words ever again.

Despite being the most physically capable of special ed kids he wasn't really the leader. That honor belonged to "Gandolf" Luke Craig or as he was known around the school as Jean Luke Retard "Captain of the Short bus" In reality, Luke had a minivan he used to transport most of the special ed kids. The only special ed kids he didn't drive to school were kids like Jeremiah who had their own cars or kids with related classmates whose parents made them drive their special cousins or siblings. The only sad exceptions to this were Tracey and Lisa two special ed girls who were attractive enough to get taken advantage of sexually by the popular crowd of boys.

Tanya was appalled when she learned of the long-standing tradition of using the attractive special ed girls as playthings at partys. She wondered why Jeremiah allowed it and discovered he didn't really understand the situation. Since it would never occur to him to do something like that he didn't understand what was happening. He just figured the two girls were better at making friends.

Luke had gotten the nickname "Gandolf" because every day during lunch most of the special ed kids would gather in the back corner of the school library and Luke would lead a long-running game of Dungeons and dragons. Jeremiah would sit outside the group reading a boxing magazine or biography and watch over the group like a gargoyle. If any outsiders entered the space Jeremiah would put down his book or magazine and give them an awkward stare that wasn't meant to be menacing but came off that way because of his size and powerful build.

As Tanya spent more time around Jeremiah she learned about autism. She learned how it affects people differently depending on where they are on the spectrum. Jeremiah was actually a mild autistic and had a very high IQ to balance it out some. There were times his memory was almost superhuman. Ge retained almost everything he read if the topic interested him. The problem was his interests were very narrow. He was into boxing and could recite dates and records like a computer but he was also able to process and store background information like nothing Tanya had ever seen. Tanya could see how the robot-like efficiency could get obnoxious when talking to him for too long but she found he was a wealth of knowledge about topics like concussions and the effects of training or the Great Lakes Civil War in Africa due to magazine articles he read about injuries, training, and history of fights in far off places like Manila and Zaire.

Tanya found him to be a great asset every week when she was submitting articles for the school paper. She learned his obnoxious little brother was in her journalism class and mostly just had Jeremiah write his required submission for consideration for publication about some boxing-related topic. She discovered unique angles to current events by asking Jeremiah's perspective from the point of view of a boxing historian.

Tanya had a hard time with her relationship with Jeremiah. Sometimes she was overwhelmed by her physical attraction to him with his huge muscles and his protective instinct but other times his social awkwardness and complete naivete were a major turn-off. She couldn't deny that since she had started hanging around him and the other special Ed kids all the previous harassment she had previously experienced had come to a complete halt. Even the gang banger kids that she suspected might be carrying guns or knives on their person or stashed in their cars gave Jeremiah a wide berth.

Their relationship progressed slower than anything Tanya had experienced before. Jeremiah didn't put the full-court press for sex on her the way the previous guys she had been with had. This was both refreshing and infuriating at the same time. She was able to enjoy every new progressive phase of their relationship without fear that Jeremiah would take it as a sign to go for his zipper but she had to be the one to take everything to the next level.

From the clumsy way Jeremiah fumbled about with their first kiss at a special drive-in screening of the first Lord of the Rings movie, it was obvious that Jeremiah had zero physical experience with women. He was a quick learner though. By the end of the night, he knew just how to use the warmth of his mouth on the nape of Tanya's neck to leave her a spent pool of energy in the passenger seat of his little Escort wagon. After that Tanya would frequently find herself daydreaming about Jeremiah's soft kisses and the tingles he sent up her spine whenever he kissed her between classes.

Tanya would soon be pleasantly surprised by how good of a shoulder massage Jeremiah gave. Despite her being the first girl he had ever given one to he had spent years kneading out the tension in his father's neck and shoulders after a hard day at the port unloading freight. Tanya would watch the clock every day in anticipation of a relaxing should massage when she got home that would leave her in a state of tension-free bliss. The activities she enjoyed in the warm bath she would draw herself after Jeremiah would leave would be the most sexually satisfied she had ever been despite not yet taking Jeremiah's virginity which she knew was an inevitability at this point.

The next time she was alone with Jeremiah, Tanya wore short track shorts and made sure to have her grey sports bra on under her tight black tank top. She doffed the shirt to let Jeremiah rub a cocoa butter and shae mixture all over her. When he was done with her back she rolled over from her stomach and took his hand.

"This is called a feather touch." she said guiding his hand to the flat of her stomach.

"Instead of using your whole hand, you lightly brush with the tips of your fingers.' Tanya said as Jeremiah ran the pads of his white fingers over the smoothness of her smooth brown skin.

"All over." She instructed as she pulled his hand to bent knee.

Jeremiah did as he was told and watched intently for Tanya's reaction as his fingers glided over the different parts of her body. Despite not being able to read facial expressions or recognize the change in a vocal tone that gave away a person's emotional state, Jeremiah noted and memorized every time Tanya's breathing changed in relation to how much she was enjoying how he was touching her.

Jeremiah was finding sensitive spots on Tanya's body she didn't know she had. No one had ever caressed the back of her knee before and the sensation tickled all the way to the base if her spine. She closed her eyes and went to a different place as Jeremiah ran his fingers along the inside of her thighs. When she opened her eyes again she saw Jeremiah staring barely blinking. It took her a second to realize her was focused on her chest.

That wasn't unusual for Tanya. Guys had been staring at her chest since she crossed from a B cup to a C cup. She had noticed white guys were especially fascinated with her big black tits but no one had ever looked at her the way Jeremiah was looking at her now.

Jeremiah usually had pale blue eyes but Tanya could only make out a faint ring around his completely dilated pupils. Tanya realized he was studying the slight change in her nipples as he explored her body. He was picking up on every detail right through the stretchy cotton material of her bra. It was like he had x-ray vision. He transitioned from sensitive spot to sensitive spot on Tanya's body. Tanya tried to distract herself from how sensitive her nipples were getting. She could feel the blood rushing to her puffy areolas.

The way Jeremiah was staring at her chest was like nothing Tanya had ever experienced. It was more than lust. It was more like a hunger. He couldn't take his eyes off her chest. As patient as he had been, he needed to see more of her chest. As much as he needed to see more of her chest, Tanya needed to show him more as well. She was every bit as curious as to how he would react to seeing her bare breasts as he was to see them.

It dawned on Tanya that Jeremiah had already seen her tits on the bus. It was odd that he was still so obsessed with her tits even after seeing them already. Tanya couldn't wrap her head around it.

Tanya pulled the straps of her sports bra almost down to her elbows and the tops of her dark areolas threatened to peak out from the stretchy material. Gravity and the sports bra had an odd effect on her large breasts. The tops of her breasts that were free from the constraints of the spandex garment had flattend and fallen to the sides while the bottom of her chest was still being pushed to the center creating an almost swirl-like pattern with her soft breast tissue. Jeremiah's eyes were as big as saucers vas he almost refused to blink as he stared at her chest.

"Do you want to see them?" Tanya asked as she watched him stare.

"Yes please." he whispered almost as if he was in prayer.

"Go ahead and get them out." Tanya said excitedly.

Jeremiah placed his hand on the center of her chest and slipped his first two fingers under the bra and hooked the bra. Slowly, he pulled Tanya's bra towards her waist. She felt a shiver up her spine as the edge of the bra flipped over her hard puffy nipples.

Jeremiah had her bra down to her belly button and Tanya's amazing tits were on full display. Wanda's arms were still inside the straps of the bra and she went to take his hand to guide him but he held her bra firmly in place. Tanya wasn't trapped, she could easily have slipped her arms from the bra if she wanted to but in truth, she enjoyed the hint of bondage in her semi-constraint. Instead, she was taken aback by the look of determination on Jeremiah's face as he looked over her naked tits and held her top firmly in place half pinning her arms to her aide.

Tanya could almost feel Jeremiah's gaze as he stared at her naked tits. Jeremiah's pupils dilated as her puffy nipples got harder and more puckered under the breeze of the ceiling fan. Jeremiah's right hand moved to the underside of Tanya's exposed left breast. She was expecting the typical rough groping of her breast that every other guy she had ever been with put her through when they got her top off. Instead, she was stunned by the gentle brushing of fingertips along the lower curve of her huge left tit.

Tanya couldn't stop the moan that escaped her lips as the soft tingle from under her breast ran through her whole body. She knew that Jeremiah picked up on her reaction from his soft touch. Jeremiah ran his fingertips around the edges of her dark areolas in swirls barely brushing the edges of the oval shape of her puffy nipples. Jeremiah teased her sensitive engorged nipples and Tanya could feel her walls heat up as Jeremiah's fingers barely touched her nipples. Tanya looked into Jeremiah's eyes and saw the faint ring of blue around his huge pupils. She could tell what he was thinking and wondered who wanted what was coming more.

Tanya felt his weight shift on the mattress and took a deep breath as he leaned to her left breast. His lips were warm and Tanya sucked air involuntarily as his soft lips grazed over the puckering of her dark areolas. Tanya felt a tightening of her velvet core like none she ever felt before. Jeremiah's lips parted and the wet heat hit her like a ton of bricks.

Tanya couldn't contain the moan that escaped her lips. She would later worry about the neighbors hearing her. At the moment she couldn't think of anything but the sheer force of her core muscles imploding in a white ball of heat as she could feel Jeremiah's hot tongue brush the firm ridges of her dimpled nipples. She tried to shove him off with her tiny hand pressed to his powerful chest but she couldn't budge his huge weight and raw power.

Tanya managed to compose herself. The slow steady pressure of Jeremiah suckling her breast had her melting into her panties. Her pelvic muscles were tighter than they had ever felt. She could feel her abs shaking as the pressure slowly built the more Jeremiah swirled her nipple with his tongue. Slowly her hand balled into a fist on Jeremiah's chest. His shirt was knotted in a death grip between her fingers.

She wanted to beg him to let up but couldn't manage more than a whimper as her pussy imploded. The edges of her vision started to blur the more Jeremiah ran his tongue over her the puckered areola around her rock-hard nipple tip. Tanya's abs were trembling so hard Jeremiah could feel the vibrations in her nipple.

The blur at the edges of Tanya's vision turned into an electric blue light that got bigger as Tanya's vision shrank into a tighter ball. If she closed her eyes she imagined the shaking in her core as pink and blue waves of pleasure starting at her clit and tit like two stones dropped in water and turning purple as the ripples crossed.

When Tanya opened her eyes all she saw were blue sparks. She floated out of her body and looked down on Jeremiah suckling her huge black tit. She saw how her other exposed breasts were almost spasming with pleasure.

Tanya could feel a crush of full-body pain for half a second. She heard a thunderclap and her implosion turned into the relief of pressure that felt like an explosion of relief as the tightness of her body muscles let go. Jeremiah instinctively realized something had happened and stopped and rolled to Tanya's side.

Tanya was completely spent. She was been able to achieve orgasm consistently by herself and had even had a small orgasm or two with a partner but nothing like what she just experienced. She felt vulnerable and a little embarrassed at how hard Jeremiah had just made her cum. For his part, Jeremiah handled her discomfort well. He laid next to her with his big arm draped over her protectively. He gave Tanya all the time she needed to recover and process what had just happened. It took a while but Tanya came to grips with her experience after about thirty minutes. She realized Jeremiah had surprises she hadn't anticipated and looked forward to having more firsts with him.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers