All Comments on 'First Boobgasm'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write "Tanya's amazing tits were on full display. Wanda's arms were still inside the straps of the bra". Who is Wanda?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delightful

A unique spin on a first time. You are a master of orgasm prose, too bad your stories don't have very many, wanted or otherwise. It is funny she disapproved of the special ed girls being used for a good time, while she uses a special ed boy the same way.

You had one slip where you wrote Wanda instead of Tanya, interestingly it was the second of three sentences in a row where you use the proper name; Tanya, Wanda, Tanya. A forgivable mistake, but I worried Julie was gonna kick in the door and pound the poor autistic kid. Jeremiah wondering why one of his favorite boxers he read about was savagely beating him. I would speculate that story is contemporary with the 90s timeline as he drove an Escort Wagon. Maybe a first time for an 80s story?

At any rate, loved it, keep on writing. Always like how much Wanda gets off on deliberately putting herself in situations so that she gets herself exposed, but this is a fun part of the world too.

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

Oops. I'm trying post at a steady pace. I might not have a huge follower base but I do have some loyal readers who are enthusiastic about my work. I want to produce steady or them. I really fell off a bit trying to get all the details perfect to end the Tau arc and got bogged down. I'm trying to get back to mass production and fill in broader arc details where they fit. In my mind, Wanda is always a big part of the world so I accidentally wrote Wanda when I meant Tanya.

I think there is a difference between the way Tanya and Jeremiah are together and the way the special ed girls interact with some of the less pleasant students.

Being on the spectrum myself I think Julie reads a lot like an Aspergers character even If not officially Autistic.

These characters are a few years younger than Wanda and Julie but not much. I'm in my mid forties and I missed being in school or two significant experiences that redefined the country and the high school experience in particular, Columbine and 9/11 changed the psyche of the country for that generation. I remember the space shuttle explosion and the LA riots and the OJ verdict being a big deal but they weren't society changers. A few years ago I attended a VO Tech school that doubled as a Senior year of high school and juvenile GED program and we had school shooter drills. That blows my mind that kids are coming up like that. And now the Covid era kids. I don't know how to write that experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoy your stories, and am always looking forwards to your next piece of work. A premise for exposure I'd love to see your take on is an unravelling. Where a loose string from a shirt is caught and unravels the shirt finishing in a grand drop. I love your writing, keep making these great stories

Cruzman1949Cruzman1949over 1 year ago

Great story I loved it

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

I did a version of the loose thread trope in viewing party. It's not exactly that set up but similar. This was one of the times I let Wanda and Julie win before she got exposed to everyone but the threat was there. I might try it again sometime if I can find a way to get it in.

DotyHog17DotyHog17over 1 year ago

Dope story! I was gonna comment on how Jeremiah's autism was talked about and now seeing you mentioned you're in your mid forties and on the spectrum it makes much more sense lol.

PugzillaPugzillaover 1 year agoAuthor

Yes, I am on the spectrum. I don't have an official diagnosis but it's pretty clearly some version of Asperger's or high functioning autism. To be honest my other lead male character Julie is probably somewhere on the spectrum the way I wrote him as well. I'm trying to explore the topic a bit more with a new offshoot series but I'm not sure where it is going. I got covid again and it messed up my writing for the last two weeks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
238 Followers
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...