First Contact – Naked Alien Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers

We all had shoulder length hair except for Right-sitter, who seemed to have her hair spiking up in very frizzy curls. She was the darkest skinned of us too, and I was sort of a light medium tone while 'Porn-girl' was the lightest in tone. Left-sitter had a large round butt, and I was right after her in that department, but mine was 'tighter' in the curve. Otherwise, we all had a bit of tone to us as if our real bodies had been worked to match the exercise we'd been doing for years in The Dream.

In The Dream, I knew I at least had had a regular gymnastics and swimming routine. And when I'd been paired with other girls, none of whom were here today that I could remember, we'd played a game of bouncing a ball over a net.

It was at this moment, as the door came down, and I was realizing how naked I was, and as I laid eyes on the first alien that had been moving up the landing stairwell, that while I had been given lessons on them many times; I had never actually met a boy before.

Until now.

It was really strange and my first instinct was to cover my boobs with one hand and my crotch with the other. Standing there, right in front of me, was a boy. He almost looked human.

If it wasn't for the fact that he, and every other alien out there, had skin ranging from pink to brown, and that his hair was a light brown rather than a normal color like my violet locks, and his eyes also. If not for that I'd have sworn he was human. Well, his ears were stunted with no points, and his pupils were strangely round. But yeah; otherwise he looked human.

But why was he sort of a tan color, instead of somewhere between green to blue? And why was the grass under where we landed green, rather than pink? Even the trees were green, the ones that should have been purple or magenta.

Looking at my first real male in my life and not a diagram from biology class, I suddenly realized I was feeling damp between my legs.

"What?" Left-sitter said. "It's almost like we're back on Earth, but the colors are all wrong."

"Look, there's only one moon," Porn-girl said. "This is not Earth, it's like some kind of..."

"Parallel evolution?" I said. "Teacher said that in all the vastness of space there's a chance that two worlds might evolve so similar that things would look almost the same. But the odds of us landing on one are just too slim... a statistical impossibility."

Gross-girl played her part with a little stagger, but I'm not really sure she was acting. I was worried Teacher pulled her out early just to hope for a reaction.

And it worked.

"Sejiwokk! Hnat, fni tki desretrenin lel tcha kor?" An older female standing behind the boy said, and then moved forward and caught a slumping 'Gross-girl'.

The boy just let his jaw drop, as his eyes were doing a rapid dance between our boobs and pussies. "Aza gah!" he said in a way that could only mean some version of 'check out the naked girls.'

There were a bunch of people behind them, and I realized some in the back had uniforms and seemed to be holding weapons.

The woman supporting Gross-girl said "Hin debasi, hin debasi," and poked the boy in the shoulder as she rolled her alien brown eyes.

The boy, dressed in pants, t-shirt, and a light open sweater quickly removed his sweater and handed it over to Left-sitter, who was closest to him. Several people in the crowd below started removing outer layers of clothes.

Left-sitter quickly wrapped the sweater around herself and crouched into it. Then she screamed, and fell over shaking. "Get it off her!" I yelled as I pulled at the sweater aided by Porn-girl.

We got it off and I noticed that as I was holding it my hand started to itch, a lot. "Get everyone back inside," Right-sitter said.

I gestured to the two aliens with us, and made to start picking up Left-sitter. The boy got the idea and helped me. Another two aliens followed us in. One of them was a tall, muscular male in a uniform, with a hand on what I guessed was a sheathed weapon. The other was a second boy, helping the alien woman with Gross-girl.

They were all rapid fire talking to each other in their language and it seemed like the woman was trying to calm the armed male down. As we pulled back I noticed a second uniformed alien, this one a female, made herself a guard at the door, which did not close as we moved inside.

"Well, that was a smooth first contact," I said.

"Put the alien garment on the table," the voice of Teacher said as a flat small table sized platform slid out of a wall, causing the boy who'd given over the garment to jump in surprise. The armed male was staring at the pod that Gross-girl had been in, the one that had broken glass and blood on it. He looked to be smart enough to be figuring out the basics of our situation. As I turned away I noticed him glancing up to the opposite side of the room at a light fixture near the ceiling.

I put the sweater down and a transparent cover slid over it and sealed it inside, then the chamber it was in hummed, filled with gas and lights. "It appears you are highly allergic to whatever this is made of," Teacher's voice said. "I will keep looking at the data, but I have enough to be able to return it to them. I believe it's a composite of artificial and plant fibers and... animal hair from a non-predator species."

"If we're allergic to everything on this planet, we wont' be able to survive," Porn-girl said.

Gross-girl began sobbing, then crying. The alien woman hugged her. "We're going to die aren't we? After all of this, and we've only just gotten our real bodies, and we're all going to die."

"Humanity can't end like this," I said. I stepped forward. Gross-girl was OK being hugged by one of these aliens. I noticed the alien was carefully keeping a distance between Gross-girl and the alien's clothing. She seemed to be the smart one, and had figured things out even without Teacher explaining it to her. The boy in front of me only had a t-shirt on, his arms were exposed.

I grabbed his hand and lifted it up. The armed male pulled out his weapon and pointed it at me, yelling something alien at me. The boy looked terrified, but a bulge in his pants also said he was very interested. The other boy took a step forward towards me. The female alien let one hand loose from Gross-girl and held it up with the palm pointing towards the large male and yelled a single short alien word. He froze and glanced between us.

So... I grabbed the boy's arm. He looked to be my age, as did the other boy. So they were young adults, roughly 30 cycles. A man really, not a boy. "Only one way to be sure," I said, as I put his hand the one place I knew he'd have a lot of trouble wanting to remove it from; over one of my tits. I'm sure he would have preferred my crotch, but that was a bit much, and might have spooked him if he was at all like a human male.

"I think I'm OK," I said. The other young male looked at my crotch and said something. The wetness I felt down there didn't need any translation. "Maybe I'm too OK," I added. Porn-girl giggled, then the boy looking at my crotch started to laugh. Next thing I knew all of us, human and alien alike were laughing. But the first boy still had his hands on my tit and he and I looked at each other as he discovered my hard nipples poking his palm. His tan face turned a red shade, which I guess was their version of a blush as he quickly moved his hand back and stepped away. The other young male said something with a laugh, to which the armed male joined in as he holstered his weapon and slapped the boy who'd had my boob on the back.

"We can touch them, but not their clothes?" Left-sitter said. She seemed to be recovering, but her skin had a bright green welt over it. "That makes no sense."

"You're specifically allergic to these compounds," the voice of Teacher said. A display appeared in the room around us. All of the aliens bounced back and the male had a hand on his weapon again.

"Teacher be careful, we don't want to spook them," I said.

"Apologies, but this here, these molecules are reacting with this part of your DNA," the voice of Teacher said.

"I remember this from biology," Right-sitter said. "That's what determines our sex, boys have a QT, and we have QQ."

"Exactly," Teacher said. "It looks like the bond holding double QQ together more or less sees these molecules as mildly acidic."

"So, this problem won't affect boys?" I asked.

"No, once we start bringing down males, they will be able to wear local clothing," Teacher said.

"Oh they're going to love that," Porn-girl said. And I guess she was the expert on kink. "We're going to be living in some low-budget amateur porn flick."

"You can probably hug one of them for a brief period. It will itch, I believe less so if their wearing the plant-fibers than the animal or synthetic. But get them naked before any long term contact," Teacher said.

"Somehow I think their males will really like this," Porn-girl said, pointing at the crotch of the young male that touched me. He looked down and seemed to blush. Porn-girl put her hand over her mouth and did the same. If their anatomy was at all like a human; he had a raging hard-on. And, if their anatomy was at all human, ideas about what I could do with that hard-on were flooding my brain.

"Real subtle there girl," Right-sitter said, elbowing Porn-girl.

"I think we just found your tentacle," I said, glancing at Porn-girl.

"I think I really, really need to be abducted and probed right now," she said back.

"Well if this is a porn flick, could somebody please rewrite the script and give me a dress," I said.

The aliens were walking around the display now. The woman and the younger male that had not offered up a sweater where talking excitedly and gesturing at the hologram of a molecule. the younger male pulled a small device out of his pant's pocket. A screen lit up on it and after some fiddling he showed us the screen. It looked... weird. But kinda like a picture of a molecule.

"Molecule," I said, pointing at the hologram. "Molecule?" I repeated, pointing at his picture.

"gizdarar!" he said, pointing between the two.

"Teacher," Left-sitter began.

"Try again," the Voice of Teacher said.

"Molecule," Left-sitter said.

"Molecule," the alien boy said. All of the aliens looked at us in shock.

"I'm overlaying your speech," Teacher said. "Your brain is thinking molecule, but you are actually saying their alien word, and when you hear their word, I am sending the signal for the word molecule to your brains."

"That seems... invasive," Porn-girl, the one into sex with tentacles and alien proctologists, pointed out.

"It's the only way we can achieve rapid learning of their language. Let's hope this is a widely spoken dialect," Teacher said.

"Teacher, put up images of a male and female," I said. The hologram was replaced with an image of a nude male and female standing side by side.

I tried pointing to various things between the figures, my own body, and the aliens, and after a few minutes everybody had an idea of what a boy and girl were, what a hand was, and so on. And the alien boy who'd held my boob made sure to get the words for boob and nipple worked out.

After that I'd giggled, pointed to the right parts of the hologram, and soon we all knew pussy and dick. It seemed both languages had a lot of different words for those. And I gathered that 'tentacle' in his pants was just what I wanted it to be.

After a half hour of this, some more aliens filtered in and I noticed some very official sounding conversation going on between them and the large male. The young males were more or less ejected from the room but the older female held her ground, in part aided by Gross-girl not wanting to let go of her.

The new arrivals included two more in uniforms, a male and female, that looked even more official than the male, one more male with a long firearm, and a female with what I believe had to be a camera.

"They tried to keep that one out," Teacher informed us. "But she wrestled her way in." The hologram in the middle of the chamber was replaced by one of Teacher. She looked to me and pointed at a panel by the side of our pods. "Child, put your hand in the spot marked for it," Teacher said.

I did as instructed. There was a raised platform on the panel with a hand pattern marked out, and a little hole at the end of the index figure. A glass tube was below the hole.

It had been drilled into us our whole lives in the Dream to always do what Teacher said. "Ow!" I yelled out, pulling my hand back a little.

"Put your hand back, make sure the aliens are observing." She gestured for the aliens with a wave and they got the hint, several of them moving around me. Blood dripped from my finger into the glass tube. After a moment I felt a warmth on my finger and the bleeding stopped. The top of the tube was sealed off and it was dropped into a holder below. "Give that to one of the uniformed aliens, and try to get one of them to put their hand in there."

Oh great I thought, try to convince the locals to let me cut them for science. I took the tube and handed it over to an older female who had the most elaborate uniform. She took it from me while keeping all of us in her sight. "Teacher, why?" I asked.

"Better this than they start looking for one of you to dissect in a lab," Teacher stated. "And I need to know if their diseases can cross over before there's too much exposure. They probably have the same concern. Presently each of you has nanites in you handling the essentials of gut microbes and other micro-organisms that normally live in the human body. So they're not in any danger but need to learn this for themselves. In time we will need to replace the nanites with compatible organisms that will not cause a mass planetary extinction. However I first need to find out how at risk each of you is for their diseases."

"So if we're lucky, the local micro-organisms will work in our bodies," Right-sitter said.

"Exactly," Teacher said. "If not I have cultures on the Ark that I can re-introduce once I ensure they are safe for the locals."

Teacher tried to wave them over to the panel but none of the aliens seemed to understand. Gross-girl stood and started to stagger to the panel, holding the hand of the woman with her and using her other hand to point between them.

The older female uniform stood between them putting a hand on the shoulder of the woman with Gross-girl while saying a few short words in an authoritative tone. The woman shrugged her off and followed Gross-girl.

"Teacher, why don't we have names?" I asked.

"You never needed a designation before," Teacher said. "Shall I find suitable choices?"

I thought and said, "Not for me, I think it will be easier if I find a name the aliens can relate to."

"I want an Earth name," Right-sitter said. "To remember where I came from."

"Let me think about it a little," Left-sitter said.

The alien woman looked at the hand print diagram and then at me, then at the vial the Uniform that had tried to ward her off now held. She said something alien, shrugged her shoulders, and put her hand in place.

After a wince, blood began to drop out. Or I guessed it had to blood. It was the strangest thing, it was red, and not green. I wonder what chemical could possibly have made blood red. Still, after a few drops, her eyes got a little wider when I guessed the same warmth hit her, and the process with the vial was repeated. This time however, the vial and the entire platform it was on receded into the wall of the ship. The alien looked her finger over, which had stopped bleeding.

A hologram beside teacher popped up showing an image of me and one of the alien woman. Next to each was a DNA image. Mine was complete, and the alien's was slowly filling in.

"They are remarkably similar to us," Teacher's voice said. Here are some notable differences. The newly arrived woman with the camera angled her way around the Uniforms to apparently film the images. In the DNA points of divergence were being marked out. Teacher did it with simple images rather than any text, in the hope that the aliens would be able to quickly understand what they were seeing.

"Everything is both very similar, and yet completely different at the same time," I noted.

"Exactly. Parallel evolution. A concept very like DNA seems to work here, but the exact molecules used are all different. Sadly, I do not believe that, despite your near identical appearances, you will ever be inter-fertile," Teacher said.

"Is that a problem?" Left-sitter asked.

"It could complicate things, if they are like humans, a traditional way to resolve conflict would be through merging families. If you were to mate with one of their males, the resulting offspring would have been valued by both species," Teacher sighed. "But if we cannot cross that line, conflict will be inevitable, even if it takes centuries to happen. It's just human nature, and I suspect the nature of these aliens as well."

"So if they had been tentacle porn monsters or something?" Porn-girl started.

"Then I would have to educate all of you for an eventual plan of splitting apart. My instruction is that if a world is already inhabited, we become very good guests and look for some location to live apart, and prepare to move both us and them off-world at the first opportunity," Teacher said. "The similarity between species complicates things, I will begin analysis of a way to achieve fertility with them. I suspect failure, but the effort now seems highly valuable."

"Wouldn't that be the end of us, if we just bred into them?" Right-sitter asked.

"Every biological generation differs from the one before it. Mixing would just be a stronger case of that. One that also boosts genetic diversity on both sides. Far from ending you; it would achieve my purpose of ensuring Earth's legacy peacefully survives," Teacher opined.

The Uniforms were poking and prodding around the ship, looking for things to carry off I suspected. "Shouldn't we be stopping them?" I asked. The older female Uniform just stood by the central round console watching. Every now and then one of the other Uniforms would touch a device in it's ear and look at us with concern.

"There's no point," Teacher said. "Eventually they will get past all the defenses the ship had for moving through space, and there is nowhere left for us to go. In time our technology will be theirs. But even if they dismantle the ship, each of you has a connection to me implanted, and I have set up a few relays around the planet. For the next generation at least, you will not be alone."

"It's only a matter of time until they decode everything we're saying here," Right-sitter said.

The Uniforms were in fact talking and pointing at us whilst also examining the ship.

Right-sitter and I shared a glance. I was pretty sure she shared my suspicions. Teacher had the capacity to ensure our survival. I was certain she had the ability to completely lock down the aliens. But she was instead putting on a show to convince both them and us that we were defenseless. If our parents had not been dead for millions of years; I would have had a lot of questions.

"We need to speed up translation," I said as I approached the older Uniform and reached for her hand. She hesitated and the larger male with the long rifle stepped back and pointed it at me.

I gulped, backing away. What to do? I tried to smile, and waved my hands slowly over my nude body, then pointed to the doorway, taking a step that way. I was trying to convince her that I was obviously unarmed and not a threat, and wanted us to go outside. The Uniform got it, motioning to the male with the rifle who lowered his weapon, as the two followed me out, with everyone else trailing behind.

Rifle alien touched his ear, got that concerned look, and said a few words to the uniform I'd picked. But they followed me out anyway.

tenyari
tenyari
66 Followers