First Contact – Naked Alien Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But in that moment, as my own arousal was clearing, I was just feeling overwhelmed and scared.

Javier was gently fingering Paloma now. I listened to the sound of his fingers working against her wetness. It was probably a gross sound, squelching stickiness. But to me in that moment it was beautiful. It was soon matched in pace and harmony with Paloma's gasping moans.

"If they let these girls go out there, they're going to be very popular," Desideria said. Carmine shot her a rapid glare, as if in warning.

"It's OK," I said. "We know you're not sure what to do with us. If a bunch of horny naked aliens had landed on Earth before it was destroyed, I imagine our parents would have treated them much worse."

Paloma and Javier were too lost in their moment to hear us. Javier was shoving his fingers into her with brutal abandon just as he had with me not long before, and Paloma was matching it trying to buck her pelvis into his hand and grunting loudly. I had squirted when I came, she was already splashing juices onto my leg and the floor in front of her. She let out a gasp, then growled, baring her fangs.

Carmine looked at her in surprise, then at me. I looked around wondering why just as Paloma screamed out and began to squirt, cumming hard on Javier's hand.

When she was calmed down I was so glad, I jumped over and hugged Javier, with Paloma joining me. I had been hugging him for a good several minutes before I realized something. He didn't itch. He was fully clothed and Paloma and I were wrapped on him like sandwich bread.

Paloma realized it too, and pulled away. "Give me your shirt," she demanded of him. Javier looked confused.

Desideria looked at us, then at him, and said "do it, please." Javier took off his shirt and gave it to Paloma, and she quickly tried to put it on. Having the biggest tits of us all, she had some trouble stretching it over her breasts but she got it down after a bit. She just stood there bouncing for a bit and clapping her hands, even though the shirt only came down to just below her belly button.

All Javier could do was watch her tits bounce around inside his shirt. But the rest of us realized the change. "I can wear clothes now!" Paloma yelled out. She turned to start running for the door when Teacher's hologram appeared before us with a palm held up.

"Stop!" Teacher said. "Remember Biology class girls." I tried to think. "Sexual education? Were you paying any attention?"

"I remember pictures of a lot of naked males," I said. "But um..."

"After sex, the hormones in the human body change for a while. As long as you're sleeping it can last for as much as a day. But activity will bring a normal state back in a few minutes to an hour, and exposure to aeration, like a breeze or open air, and it will fade in mere seconds. I believe this hormonal state is suppressing your allergic response," Teacher said.

"Humans?" Carmine asked. "We don't have any such hormonal response."

"She means us," I pointed at myself. "Our Human, not your Human. But wouldn't we know if allergies were suppressed after sex?" I looked at Teacher, wondering what this all meant.

"Your response to the alien clothing is slightly different from a normal allergic response. It's directly affecting your double Q genes. That's... unknown in Earth's science," Teacher said.

I pulled away from hugging Javier and said "wait here," then lightly ran out. The door to the outside had been shut, explaining why no one rushed in on Paloma's orgasmic scream. Opening it I ran outside and looked around. All the usual scientists were milling around with the same equipment they'd been pointing at the ship or us, the other girls were sitting or walking and talking to handlers just like every time before. I ran over to Maya and gave her a random hug. She was the most emotional of us all, and always seemed like she needed a hug.

"What's going on?" Maya asked.

"Oh, you just needed a hug," I said. "And so did I." I ran back inside and went straight for Paloma who still had Javier's shirt on.

When I came back in Paloma had her mouth open and Carmine was staring at her fangs. "How did we go two weeks without seeing this?" Carmine said.

I hugged Paloma, and it started to itch after only a moment. "No..." I cried and fell down to sit on the floor in the drying puddle of my own juices. "No no no no..." I scratched at my left arm, noticing a slight rash. "Why is it even worse than before?"

"That should be temporary," Teacher said. "As your body goes back to normal, there's a slight over compensation. Still, this is actually great news for your health girls."

Teacher's hologram turned to look at Carmine and Desideria as Paloma took off the shirt and gave it back to Javier with tears in her eyes. "If you can supply the girls with orgasms once or twice a day, they will be able to sleep on something softer than the hard floor of this room or the open grass and dirt of your planet."

"Um... that's not going to be easy," Carmine said.

"I'm certainly..." Javier started, but Paloma handler Desideria cut him off with a wave.

"I'm sure you are, but no," she said.

Teacher brought up holograms of our home world's fabric industry and further added; "our ship will not have the materials to make them clothing from Earth's fibers for several years or provide bedding they would not have a reaction to. Furthermore if we introduce flora from our world, we cannot assure a safe impact on your planet. Our seeds vaults are being kept at the safe distance of just beyond your large gas giant. In a century or more they may be of use for deep space colonies."

A hologram of a female of our species in sexual bliss filled the space in front of Teacher's own hologram. "Without daily orgasms, Human females will be unable to sleep on any surface containing the fibers they are allergic to. They would in essence be limited to sleeping on natural stone slabs, open dirt. live plants, and possibly some hard woods. Our Human that is, not your Human," Teacher looked at Carmine while replacing the female image with a fully dressed male standing in a relaxed pose. "The males, if you allow us to bring them, will be fine."

"It's just not fair..." Paloma cried out. "That shirt felt sooo wonderful."

Everyday was a new surprise.

First I learned that they didn't have fangs. Where we had fangs they had much smaller teeth they called their canines. Carmine felt negligent in her duty for not having seen it before. Which made me feel guilty, as if I'd let her down. We had evolved from a carnivore and still had vestigial fangs. They on the other hand, had evolved from an omnivore.

They were initially reluctant to let us 'cum on demand.' But our handlers came to our rescue. They introduced us to the joy of something they referred to as a 'vibrator'.

"These are a little Scandalous here in Mexico," Maya's handler had said. "But it's for science!" she giggled.

The Captain, who I later learned was named Fernanda Segura, got in on it as well. Despite her initial sour opinion when she found Javier finger fucking me, she understood. Once teacher explained the need to orgasm so we could sleep on something soft, Fernanda was fully on board.

One of the prefab buildings of the Uniforms was turned over to us and three beds were brought in. Our handlers started bringing in all sorts of things they assumed young women of their planet might like, combined with what we later learned were gifts from adoring fans. This included a device that played music, something they called a television, lots of plushies that looked adorable but which we couldn't touch until after an orgasm due to the allergy.

Venus somehow got her hands on a plushy with tentacles, a cute version of an animal they called an octopus. Inside some of the plushies they snuck in a series of vibrators. If Fernanda knew about that, she didn't let on. She did seem to have a way of never being around when we were starting to get to the point were we needed to use them.

It was at this point that we all, but Maya in particular, discovered Telenovelas. It took our poor handlers and later friends some time to teach us that actual people didn't have such dramatic lives. Except for Maya of course, as she would go to be one of the great stars of the genre after enough laws had changed to allow a naked alien actress onto the format. At that point we had all assumed it would be Venus who would rise to fame, but in a rather different genre. But after a short career in porn she would go on to have a rather quiet life much as myself.

To my absolute joy, paper and writing instruments had been brought in there as well, personally given to me by Fernanda.

Over the days that followed I was able to reveal to them my love of drawing, and that led to getting a canvas and paints which kept me busy non-stop. I did find myself allergic to half the paints, but was able to work with what remained. The people on the other side of the barricade loved to watch me sit out on the grass of the park and draw things, which our handlers took pictures of. That was how I was finally able to convince Carmine that I was not in fact some sort of diplomat, but just a romantic girl looking for a good finger fuck and a chance to paint.

After we had that building, the locals had near free reign on the ship. With Teacher's assistance a number of displays in the scientist's prefabs were connected to our ship's system. I gathered many of their people were trying to figure out how to interface deeper, but our computer systems and software principles were completely alien to each other, something that would take years before a breakthrough occurred.

Fernanda started having long conversations with Teacher, often aided by Tashaiya. The two of them seemed to have a natural affinity for each other. Each possessed of a strong pride in her people but also very aware and acknowledging of their respective flaws. Tashaiya took to following Fernanda as if the woman was her long lost mother.

In our new prefab they brought in toilets and a shower with real water that had us squealing with delight. So much better than the sponge baths. Many of the male scientists seemed to always need to 'fix something' nearby whenever one of us needed to take a shower. We pretended not to know what they were up to, but you can only fix the same light switch so many times.

It was at this point that they started bring in foods for us to try. We had to be careful to find out about allergies. We found out they ate other animals.

Teacher informed us that we could do that as well, but that we'd been conditioned on a vegetarian diet and needed to stay that way at least until she had identified the right micro-organisms to replace the nanites in our digestive system. "Your ancestors used to eat very large quantities of meat, but switched to only plant based sustenance in the last 100 cycles of Earth in an effort to forestall the climate disaster. Animal based sustenance is not sustainable past a certain population level."

The local Humans on the other hand, were especially fond of meat, more so than many other nations. Finding ways of making their favorite dish, the taco, without any meat or animal fat, became something of a challenge. But the result soon became our favorite dish as well, as it came in so many varieties and we found we had a higher tolerance for their spices than they did.

We also discovered we all had what Carmine called a 'sweet tooth'. We couldn't get enough of sweetened chocolate, and Carmine warned Teacher that it was very unhealthy, but we discovered it did not have the same effects on us. Chocolate itself though, as if we weren't horny enough. One bite of the stuff and we became sex maniacs, unable to think of anything else. We got desperate to gorge out on the stuff. Paloma's handler Desideria got very interested when Teacher said the stuff would likely give our males the ability to sexually perform for hours or even days on end non-stop. "Our males have a little blue pill for that," she said. "But you're telling me chocolate should have no side effects on your males?" You could pretty much see the wheels turning in her head. Or maybe that was in my head.

"Our Earth's males would have natural limitations on the potency of their emissions, but their ability to perform would only be limited by general physical stamina," Teacher said. In other words an 'old Earth' male could fuck till he dropped from exhaustion if he took chocolate, which Carmine assured us was very easy to obtain.

In later years Desideria would marry one of our males and every time I saw her I could see it in her frazzled expression that she had been busy finding out just how long he could keep fucking, and was still trying to find the limit, if there was one.

A drink they called tequila had a sour flavor for us but the alcohol in it, while having no effect on our mental state; was undrinkable. Instead we found out by accident that what they called vinegar was the substance our ancestors used to make intoxicating beverages. I was overjoyed to discover coffee, and it had the same effect on both us and the local Humans.

The first time we met a hostile 'local' Human was right near the end of the first month. He had marched his way in through the gate at the barrier barking out loud statements in a different language than the one we had been learning. He seemed to be assuming everyone understood him, though it looked as if most did not. He was a Uniform no doubt, but it was a different kind than any we had seen before, and he had two more uniforms with him sporting rifles and looking at "our" uniforms with contempt.

He said some angry word I didn't know, followed by a badly pronounced version of 'Mexicans' as he approached Fernanda. Right away several of Fernanda's people pointed their weapons at him and his people as his people pointed them back.

Maya began quietly crying but the rest of us took her in arm and retreated towards the ship.

Teacher made her intentions stark clear by shutting down everything, even the little 'worm' in our brains that translated words stopped at that point and I looked on in confusion as Carmine said something to me and I had no idea what it was. I tried to talk to her and she gave me a look of surprise.

We found the door to the ship shut, preventing our entry. I wondered why Teacher had not waited until we had made it in. Lacking that safety we ran into the prefab we had been sleeping in. Teacher set every single ship controlled display we could see to show only a simplistic smiley face and the words "be nice" in the local's language. I heard loud shouts outside, but no weapons and no screams of fighting.

After a moment the man in the strange uniform marched in followed by Fernanda who was scowling and looking at a piece of paper.

He looked at us quickly and dismissively and then grabbed Tashaiya by the arm and started to drag her away. We followed out screaming at him but he paid us no mind and Fernanda looked back and forth between us and him yelling in a language I no longer understood.

As soon as we got outside, I noticed the number of films crews outside the barricade had increased, and then I was rudely hit in the gut by the barrel of a rifle from one of the Uniforms that had come with this angry man. I staggered back and both of them were now training their guns at my face.

In that moment we all learned something else very scary about Teacher.

She effectively turned Tashaiya off. In an instant Tashaiya was unconscious, slumping to the floor, as news cameras from all around the world filmed from the other side of the barricade. The surface of the ship lit up, and panels all around the exterior opened. A gas began to come out of the top, as a horde of small drone dislodged themselves from the sides of our egg-shaped ship and flew off into the sky. At the same time light beams spun all around and then a series of them pointed at the man dragging an unconscious Tashaiya.

Fearing for the worst Fernanda's aliens trained their guns on him and his two soldiers. Fernanda walked up to him, spat in his face, and tore up the paper in her hands. She then took hold of Tashaiya and yelled a few words out. Her soldiers all made noises with their rifles, after which the man released Tashaiya's arm and backed away. His own soldiers lowered their rifles away from my face. Then the three of them marched out of their at an angry pace.

As he left, the outside of the ship returned to normal. But the drones, wherever Teacher had sent them, were gone.

"Fucking Americans," I heard Fernanda say. I had only learned the word for the northern region a few days prior.

"What... what happened?" I said. Tashaiya was starting to come to and the ship's outer door opened back up.

Fernanda spun back around to look at me, then at the ship. "I have the same question," she said. She pointed to the way inside and when we got in there she said "Teacher, explain."

"I am sorry for my actions," Teacher's voice said as her hologram appeared on the center counter. "As I have said before, and no doubt your scientists have confirmed, we have no weapons. But I made a guess that he did not know that."

"Then what was all that?" Fernanda said. "Don't ever tell me you're defenseless again, anyone with the ability to travel the stars by that very fact could wipe out our entire planet as if we were but insects." I raised an eyebrow as Tashaiya clutched Fernanda's arm and stared up at the older local Human's face tearfully.

"A simple light show. I have been repairing our cameras and lights that were damaged in planetfall, and I simply used them to create the appearance of weapons. The drones are reconnaissance, in the event that we had landed somewhere without a local populace, to find resources," Teacher showed a feed coming in from a drone. "I now believe I would like to know about this threat my Humans face. What you call 'Americans'. My drones are doing a survey of the northern region to locate hazards."

"We don't have the ability to win a war against them," Fernanda said. "Don't antagonize them, the bastards already stole a third of our country a century ago; treating our cousins that still live there like foreigners in their own homeland. And what was the gas?"

"Our gift to your species, though not how I intended to reveal it," Teacher began. "We anticipated the risk of arriving on a world very near to the same climate collapse our Earth suffered. We developed this technology too late to save our home and of course useless against the loss of our sun. I believe you already have a limited version of it yourselves. Once all our ships have landed, we will be able to barely outpace the rate of damage your industry is currently doing to your planet, removing harmful carbons from the air. But only barely, you will need to convince leaders to change direction or even our technology will be insufficient."

"With a gas, that hardly seems viable," Carmine glared at the hologram of Teacher.

"Correct, this ship only has a small portion of the system. Useless by itself," Teacher put up a display with many different ships and confusing diagrams. A whole system to scrub and recycle the atmosphere on a planetary level, and grant control of global temperature and weather, even ocean currents.

I looked at Tashaiya, "What about us?" I demanded. "How dare you put an off switch in us."

"It was necessary," Teacher said. "But not expected for this purpose. Your parents wanted to be sure I could prevent you from violence if all other measures failed. Instead, I created the perception, in view of their media, that he had harmed one of you who was helplessly in his grasp."

I was furious. I understood the logic even though I disagreed with it. To be so worried about the harm we might do, that they would let an AI decide it could just turn us off like little robot dolls. I was a living breathing person. I was prepared to sacrifice myself for the mission of Contact with another species. I felt I had... agency... in any failure there. But this, this was just wrong. To Teacher, and to my ancestors, I was just a tool. I felt very confused in that moment, wondering if even my loyalty to the mission itself was not of my own choice. What else was Teacher hiding?