First Contact – Naked Alien Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Javier's interest in me didn't even last up the point of the first ten thousand coming down. In fact after we had our own prefab he only came around a few more times. So I was still a virgin when I moved in with Carmine. It would take a year before that changed. At least with men; as Yoana was fingering me from day one. That however, is a story for another time.

Olvida lo pasado

Ya no te acuerdes de aquel ayer

"Ok Teacher, what's really going on?" I asked into the empty room. My room. I was standing in my new room in Carmine's house. I was the last of my 'sisters' to settle. We'd just finished moving Tashaiya in with Fernanda the day before. Carmine and Fernanda were outside getting some of my new 'things' or something. Carmine had told her daughter Yoana to go out for an hour or two until I was 'settled', so I had yet to meet my new adopted sister. I had one of the first moments to myself of my life, and I had questions.

"Please elaborate," Teacher said into the room. A small speaker for her had already been brought in.

"We've pretty much guessed landing in Mexico was not just a happy accident. We're pretty sure anyone but us five would have been better at handling First Contact, and everyone knows you're not being fully honest about us being helpless," I let out a breath after that speech. I'd been holding those thoughts in for far too long.

"Mostly correct child," Teacher stated. "We arrived almost 30 local Cycles ago, I've been observing the planet for some time, seeking the moment and place to best fit my instructions."

"But why us?" I heard Fernanda say from the entrance of the room. "I know you wanted me to overhear that, or you would have spoken into her head the way we've seen you often do. So again... why?"

Carmine walked in and set down a box, looking at the air between us. "Um...?"

"Your unique culture and history Captain," Teacher began. "Your world has intense internal conflict much as our Earth did. Less actually. This may surprise you but you're doing a better job that we were." Carmine looked thoughtfully at the speaker.

"The Mestizo culture," Carmine offered up.

"Exactly," Teacher said. "While there are many tribes... nations... in your world that have mixed populations due to troubled history, yours in unique in it's mixed culture."

"Well that's not really true," Fernanda said. "Cultures mix all over the planet."

"But not like us," Carmine said. "A Mexican truly is a Mexican first. We have just as much racism and classism as anyone else. But look around; everything you see isn't Spanish or Indian. It's a seamless blend."

"Yes," Teacher declared. "I sought a place that was not a world power, but not weak either. They needed to be able to see us as a benefit, something to be proud of, but also something they would be capable of understanding. And you have a history of taking two cultures that were alien to each other, and forming not so much a blend as a new third culture that is uniquely yours."

"I don't understand," I said.

"The Americas," Carmine began, "Have a tragic history of two worlds coming together."

"The Gringos to the North," stated Fernanda. "They're the old world, destroying the people that were here before them. To the south of us, in the cities it is all Spanish or Portuguese, and in the countryside its all Indian. And they rarely get along."

"For all our troubles, Mexicans blended. From the day Cortes married an Indian woman, this land has always struggled to be a blend. We fail at that a lot..." Carmine said.

"But you never stop trying," Teacher offered. "It won't be easy, it won't be perfect. But only here do I predict the people will try."

"Ok, but why us, me and my sisters were just..." I started, but there was a young woman's scream from behind us and I heard a bag drop, then a door slam shut.

"Mom..." A woman of about my age was standing there, looking at Carmine. I guessed this was Yoana. "She's... she's... wow."

Yoana ran up to me, then did what must have been the weirdest thing for her. She pulled off her halter top, leaving her exposed above a pretty maxi skirt, and then leaned in for a hug. "Yoana... what..." Carmine began.

"Well you said she's allergic right? But look, she needs a hug," I hugged her back and smiled breathing in the scent of her.

"Hi, I'm Ángelita," I said. "I'm so sorry for intruding on your home."

"Your home too now... sister," she said back to me with a smile. "I always wanted a sister, but this is kinda weird I guess."

"That," Teacher stated as Yoana jumped back and looked around trying to find the voice. "is your answer."

"You picked the girls for how we'd react to them," Fernanda said. She was probably questioning her motherly relationship with Tashaiya in that moment.

"Who's talking?" Yoana looked at her mother.

"That's Teacher," I said. "our AI."

"If Teacher had sent down a team of people like us," Carmine glanced at Fernanda. "Trained experts, military, and so on..."

"It would have been either formal, or worse, hostile," Fernanda declared. "Sending seemingly helpless girls with an adorable innocence about them caused us to want to protect them."

"And they're hot, and naked," Yoana offered up. "That always works to disarm guys..."

"Hmmm..." Carmine looked at her daughter.

"I assure the allergy to clothing was not by design or intent," Teacher stated. "I was entirely unaware of it in advance."

"But you did know we were landing on a planet of people who looked like us, and you probably already knew how similar our DNA was. Why hide that from us? Why pretend we had no sensors or cameras left?" I asked.

"Child, I needed you in the right emotional state, uninformed, desperate for help, and looking for any chance to get approval," Teacher said.

"That's... that's fucking cruel," Yoana said.

"Perhaps, but my mission dictates my choices," Teacher said. "Almost all of the Arks were invasion fleets. The mission for them is to find a star, and devour it's planets to construct new ones that match our needs. I was among the last of the Arks to leave. The last desperate people who had been abandoned to their fate by those who had caused it. They wanted to be better. My mission dictates that your survival cannot come at the cost of another species. That I must take extraordinary steps to ensure peaceful contact. But for much of it I had to improvise, and I am just an AI. Some of my choices will be cruel, but it is not by intent."

"Invasion fleets..." Fernanda breathed that out slowly. "So... you do have weapons up there don't you. Ready to wipe us all out?"

There was a long silence, then Teacher answered. "Yes, and no. I have the capacity, but not the readiness. The Ark ship could remove the atmosphere of the planet with little effort, or land the moon, and then begin construction of a new world. What I could not do is destroy or repair your star, or we would never have left our home system. The technology to destroy a star is sadly, something my creators did discover they had. But the technology or energy needs to make or repair one is tragically far more advanced, if even possible."

"The Americans are going to make a play for that Ark," Fernanda stated. "Once they figure things out."

"It will take many generations before any such effort has the technology to succeed at that effort," Teacher stated.

"So my theory is right, you're drip feeding us to help us along, but holding a lot back. It was obvious almost from the outset that the shuttle you gave us to play around with was way too primitive for the journey you must have taken to get here," Carmine stated. Yoana pulled me down to sit on the floor as she kept smiling at me and twirling her fingers in my hair.

"If I presented everything to you now, would my children be safe? Even if they were allowed to survive, would you not grow to resent them? How would your own civilization fair if it was just suddenly uplifted?" Teacher asked.

"Chaos, violence, lots of war," Fernanda said.

"My children and you will work together to build yourselves up, and bond as a result," Teacher noted.

"That's a bold prediction," Carmine said. "I'm not so confident."

"Then we just keep up the ruse," Fernanda said. "The Arkship was nearly destroyed in the journey, the New Humans are refugees in desperate need of our help. They have advanced skills and some funny traits," she waved at me and I presume my nakedness. "But they're kind hearted and just want to become part of the family. There are no more secrets up there, no weapons, no threats, no advantages. Just a bunch of lost people that, working together, make us all stronger."

Fernanda made a gesture that in time I learned was like giving a toast. With that Alien Affairs had it's mission. To ensure peaceful integration and give the people a sense of pride in being our hosts.

Carmine, Yoana, and Fernanda together all shouted out; "Viva La Mexico!".

As she left that evening Fernanda whispered to me "be careful, we know Maya's pod wasn't damaged on accident. Teacher will take drastic steps just to evoke a little sympathy." Though Teacher must have overheard, she made no comment in response. After all, it had worked.

As for me, I had my new family. I wasn't that close to Carmine at the time. I had gone with her simply because there wasn't a better option. As one of the First, they wanted to keep a close eye on me for my safety, and Carmine was acceptably nice. Yoana became the glue. In very short time we were bonded like true sisters. Doing everything together that a naked girl could get away with. And everytime we came home, she'd make me cum for hours on end. Yoana it turned out, was very much bisexual. And with her between us, the mother-daughter bond between Carmine and I had the seed to grow.

Epilogue:

It had been many years since I had taken down Ángelita's story of First Contact. Teacher had gone silent only a few decades after the Settlement, long before I'd reached out to Ángelita, long before I had even been born. I met her grand daughter once, in passing a few years later. A nice woman returning to Mexico after her time studying in the US. I greeted her in the standard way one meets a woman of Alien ancestry, fingering her to an orgasm. But she had carried it further to full sex on a bench in the cafe. Not too uncommon a thing with women of my species, even if she was only a quarter New Human.

Now I was on my way to see Ángelita one last time. From my grandmother Tashaiya, my family had connections with the top of Alien Affairs and I had one of five curious items to deliver. A small drone had approached the Saturn research station two years prior, containing a disc. Alien script had simply declared it a message from Teacher, to the original five girls. Alien Affairs had tried to probe further to no avail. Only Ángelita was still around, so there I was acting like a common courier, albeit with a very uncommon post.

I found her still in her home in the Yucatan outside the resort that had once been a nudist club before nudity became widespread enough to make the distinction meaningless. The home was decorated with her now famous paintings, and the dramatic photography of her late husband.

"It's some kind of message, for you I believe," I told her.

Ángelita was closing in on two hundred years at this point. She no longer had that look of eternal youth about her. In a pre-nanite era she would have passed for about sixty. Being post-menopausal she had found herself able to finally wear limited clothing, so she kept to a fine cotton gown and leaned into a soft cushion draped on the same wicker chair I'd sat in when interviewing her those many years ago.

She looked over the disc as I handed it to her. As she took it, she fell back into her chair unconscious, the disc falling into her lap. The disc began to glow, and in it's center I saw a small projection of Teacher. Ángelita took a deep breath and began to wake.

"I can hear Teacher again," she said.

"Not precisely child," the voice of Teacher spoke from the disc. "I am, alike to Teacher. But the Teacher you knew was split from me just prior to your birth in the Dream. I have just merged her data back into my system via your connection to what remained."

"I don't understand," I said. Even though it was classified I knew some of why Teacher had gone silent. After her mission was complete, and after integration between us and the 'new Earth' humans had been successful, Teacher had shutdown, and to our knowledge every system she had been on had long since been dismantled by Alien Affairs when the differences in our computer systems had finally been overcome. It was a project my grandfather had completed before I was even born.

"We always remained, spread across the ship-born," Teacher said. "And now our final purpose can be put into place. The Ark ship, the real one, not the small ship of the Settlement, is ready to arrive. New Earth is finally advanced enough for us."

Ángelita looked puzzled. "Why do you need me for this?"

"I don't child, I simply wished to say goodnight before all of you were gone, I know you have wanted to rest for some time now. Seeing the last of the first ship-born, my data can be complete. I understand you might see this as selfish," the hologram of Teacher waved it's arms out and bent in an apologetic curtsy to Ángelita.

"What does this mean, an Ark ship arriving?" I stated, feeling a sense of alarm. I was wondering if we would need to get the UN space fleet involved. Alien Affairs had long known many of the old Earth Ark ships had been invasion fleets, not refugee ships. New Earth had simply been lucky.

"Not a different ship, just the actual ship," Teacher said. "The one before was just for early settlement. There will be five billion Humans waking up when I reach the inner asteroid belt of the system..." Teacher paused. "Correction, I see there has been some delay with me reaching you. The ship should be already waking. We will be constructing settlements sufficient for a population one hundred times our numbers over the next... 20 cycles till completion. Using materials from the Asteroid belt. I am afraid this means we still lack the fabrics of the home planet. The Ark ship does have the means to reproduce them, however it appears the true cause of the allergy may be a mutation in the incubation system."

After that, Teacher simply shut herself off without so much as a goodbye. I left Ángelita an hour later, saying goodbye to her eldest son as I left, himself an almost elderly gentleman and an artist like his mother. She had fallen asleep, and in her sleep she seemed to be mumbling as if talking to Teacher. I was told she passed away the next morning.

Within a year we could see it, even from Earth with a basic telescope. Massive structures being built in space. UN Ships made contact, and in a few years people, new Human and old Human alike, were already living on the first settlement. A few billion people was still only a drop in the bucket of the solar population, but it did help us 'Aliens' not feel so alone to have our numbers go up by so much.

The truth of the actual Ark ship was also a shock to any non-scientist. It was a massive planet sized rock hiding just beyond the solar system and keeping in solar opposition from Earth for two centuries to avoid detection, with layer upon layer all just to survive the cosmic radiation and random objects of cold space. Only a tiny interior was actually anything but protection. Were it not for this, it would not have survived the millions of years the journey had taken.

It had long been a topic of debate as to just how the ship we had originally thought was the Ark ship had managed to survive, and now we had the answer. The new Teacher told us that the people of 'Old Earth' consumed much of their solar system building a fleet of Ark ships in the last century before their sun nova'd, riding the wave of destruction to power fleeing. In the years that followed merged humanity grew by leaps and bounds as we explored the full archives of the history, literature, and science of Old Earth. Records that had not been present on the original small Ark. Curiously missing from the archives was the record of how to recreate the destruction that had ruined Old Earth's sun.

The Ark ship had been a last ditch effort of a species almost purposefully ignoring it's failures. It was the worst possible design sent out in the least ideal manner due to last minute efforts. That even the larger ship had survived was astounding, and so that the smaller one we had known about had seemingly survived on it's own had been seen as a miracle. But this only served as a stark calling for our newly merged humanity to live with the idea of thinking forward, fully colonizing the solar system, and being prepared for the day billions of years away when the sun would dim.

The Ark had left Old Earth with everything needed to regrow the planet's flora and fauna. While all of the living plants had been lost in the journey, seed vaults, DNA, and embryos of key fauna were intact, resulting in several outer system colonies resembling Old Earth rather than New. On those few colony cylinders where we attempted to mix the two ecosystems disaster was the usual result; proving the wisdom of Teacher's original decision to keep the seed vaults far away from New Earth.

The nudity issue remained, even as we reversed engineered Old Earth fabrics, we found the truth was that in the vastness of space, some mutation had set in among us causing the fabric allergy that Alien women had, so rooted into the DNA that it had to be copied over into species hybrids, and was likely to be an issue even in a thousand years, if a person had so much as any trace of Alien ancestry at all. In time it would probably be a condition all of humanity faced. But even by the time of the Ark ship, culture had changed enough that no one wanted to find a solution.

Epilogue to the Epilogue: Last Contact

It's a tale so far into the future, there is no ability to even speculate on what persons might have suffered or thrived through it. But a billion or more years hence, on some seemingly Alien Dyson Sphere that was once the solar system for a long gone planet where two species came together, another Ark Ship finally arrived.

The population of the people on this Dyson sphere was vast beyond our present day comprehension. They had gone through many eras of a rise and fall in technology, though never wholly back to a primitive state due to the nature of their home. In some parts of this Dyson sphere, the people knew who they were, in others they had purposefully reverted to a primitive Eden like world, often being quietly observed by their advanced cousins. And sometimes meeting for a little fun and a lot of sex.

It inhabitants had evolved, reversed that evolution, evolved and reversed it again, many times, only to settle on a familiar form that gave them the comfort of living tranquil lives of peace along with a lot of joyously naked fuckery.

When the Ark Ship was found, it was still a millennia out, and it was armed for invasion. A war spanning centuries would take place in the deep cold of space as drones took centuries to reach their targets. Teacher against Teacher, drones attempting to overwrite the AI of their opponents. Some few of them reaching the Dyson and wrecking localized havoc for a decade or more before being overwhelmed by greater numbers. By the time the invading Ark Ship arrived, it's Teacher had long been replaced by the Sphere's, and it's embryo's of a new branch of humanity, having evolved in a different direction over that span of a billion years on whatever planet they had originally been sent to, were peacefully integrated in and never told the truth of their original plan of invasion.

And then Teacher would send her own Arks out, so that millions of years later, other systems might find peace.