First Contact – Naked Alien Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name?" Porn-girl said. Her handler looked up from a tablet that was busy showing an Alien porn film. The poor woman had quite the blush as she once again shifted her skirt.

Her handler looked at her and thought, then said a word. "Venus," as she showed Porn-girl an image on her tablet of what looked like an old painting of a nude woman standing in a sea shell. Soon Venus was running around declaring her name to the others with the same excitement.

Right-sitter declared she would be called "Tashaiya." The name of an ancient explorer queen from Earth. Left-sitter ended up being named Paloma because she had spent so much time asking her handler about birds. Finally Gross-girl, who had turned out the be the sweetest and gentlest of us all, was given the name Maya, for water.

Once I had a name the aliens seemed to be a lot more at ease around me. I was always hearing someone saying my name; "Ángelita" somewhere around us. Often with a chuckle, or a knowing nod. They had figured out that I was easy going, constantly horny, and a little too friendly. And that while we didn't have an exact leader, the others tended to slightly defer to me.

The young man Javier, I would insist every day that he be allowed in, and eventually they put a badge on his shirt and just let him come and go on his own. My growing fondness for him greatly sped up communication and helped us fill in a lot more words, but it also greatly frustrated Carmine.

Carmine was trying to keep things serious, having decided I was the 'leader of the aliens', she kept trying to get me to translate political and military terms. I barely knew the stuff in my own language. It was through sheer luck that I finally conveyed to her that I was just a young woman who wanted to make and look at paintings or muse over romance.

But through all that, every chance I got I would grab Javier's hand and put it right on my pussy. Once or twice I even managed to trick his hand into sliding a finger inside before Carmine glanced over and noticed me trying to grind away on him again.

She kept scolding him, enough so that I finally learned all the ways a woman would tell a man to stop it on their world. Useful knowledge since we were naked. But eventually I started forcefully telling her "Too Horny!" and pointing at my lower regions. I was so often squirming around anywhere I sat, nearly making a puddle, and trying to figure out a way to get relief.

The one time I actually did leave a puddle, I saw a scientist run over and collect it the moment we got up. The problem was privacy, outside of the ship the barricade was see through. There was no where I could go and not be seen touching myself or tricking Javier into touching me. Inside the ship, always some Uniform poking around and looking too serious about everything.

But in the second week, past the point where we could almost normally converse, I had Javier and Carmine with me inside the ship looking at a display Teacher had pulled up. A map of the planet and they were pointing out the concept they called nations. I was squirming as I stood there so I just looked at Javier and said it... "I... I need to fuck something or I think I'm going to die!" I looked at Carmine with pleading eyes and begged; "Please, just... just let me cum. It's just too intense."

Teacher was my blessing in that moment, in their language, which Teacher was now using regularly, she stated into the room; "Her stress level is out of control, her heart is racing. Since waking the girls have been more emotional than anticipated. Both Ángelita and Venus are having serious trouble handing their arousal that may result in injury if not dealt with."

"What..." I breathed heavily. "What she said. Please." I looked at Javier and put his hand over my pussy as I leaned against a central console in the middle of the room.

"I... I don't know what to..." Carmine started.

Javier put a finger from his other hand to his lips. Then he let his right hand, that I had placed over my body, take over.

"Oh... for science I suppose," Carmine said, holding up her tablet so it's camera could record me getting off.

Javier rubbed his fingers around the surface of my vulva until he found my clit, engorged as it was he might as well have been looking for a planet inside of a glass of water. He gave me a light pinch and I gasped, "Just like a human woman," he smiled.

"I am human," I said. "You... you naughty alien." He grinned. By this point we'd all figured out that we more or less had the same terms for our own species that meant "person", and each of us called our home planet a word that basically meant "dirt".

"So you have some experience with this then?" Carmine said with a glance at Javier through heavy breaths. I looked at her, she was definitely turned on.

"A little," he said. "I'm no playboy, but I had a girlfriend before." His outer fingers rubbed up and down my labia majora, while his middle and ring finger slipped in to grace my inner folds.

I ground my hips against him and said, "yes, fuck me with your hand. Put it in me."

There was one uniform with us at the time, that had been examining a display panel built into Paloma's pod. Teacher had been slowly having the displays show dual images as she learned their writing system so they could learn what the displays were. Her mission was to make us safe, and she had decided that meant handing over enough technology to make them want to bring more of us in and help them advance. Wet their appetite to engage.

The Uniform looked up as I was being fingered, making a nervous cough he said "Um... I... Oh yes, I needed to make a report, um... yes, outside, I... will go outside now," he stammered away and I giggled when I heard him add "looks like a green version of my daughter, this is just not..."

Javier had two fingers in me and was finding his pace, but I needed it more, and faster. I pushed myself against his fingers, and while using one hand to grip the console, put the other on his shoulder and stared hotly into his eyes. "Do it faster, rougher," I hissed out.

Carmine was visibly squirming. I felt for her, this was her job or I imagine she'd be out of her clothes and all over me or him by now. But I needed my moment. It was so embarrassing to be getting finger fucked on a recording that I knew thousands of horny alien scientists would probably examine for years to come. But I was beyond caring. Two weeks of running around them naked as my urges just kept building and building and not a moment of privacy to so much as touch myself. Teacher was right, it was cum or die at this point.

"Yes, that's it boy!" I yelled out as Javier began to roughly finger fuck me. He was pushing so fast and so hard that my body was being rudely shoved up and down on his fingers. In any other state than extremely turned on and nearly ready to pop he might have been hurting me. But like this it was exactly what I needed, to feel like I was being slammed good and hard.

I screamed out, and felt a release like I was peeing. Looking down I noticed I was squirting all over his hand. The light blue color of my squirting making a funny contrast to his light tanned brownish skin.

"What's going on there?!" someone yelled from outside.

"Oh my," Carmine and I said in unison, then I began to giggle and Javier looked down in embarrassment.

"You don't want to go in there," I heard the Uniform that had left moments ago say, but two people came barreling into the room anyway. One of them the older uniformed female that was in charge, the other a younger female with a rifle out and ready.

They looked at us in utter surprise. I looked back as Javier's fingers were still in me and still slowing pumping in and out. "Um... high," I said.

Carmine staggered back, unsure of what to do, she sputtered out, "It's not... um... well it is..."

The Older Uniform glared at Javier with eyes that spoke of death by a thousand cuts. But the younger one looked at me with eyes that said "where do I sign up for that?" as she slung her rifle into a holster on her back.

"Um..." I said, "I was just soooooo horny."

"Young man, this is an alien life form. This is First Contact with a new species, and you come in here and do that?!" The older Uniform said.

"Um..." Javier started to say. He pulled his fingers out with a squelch, and the younger Uniform suppressed a giggle and a look at Javier that said "if you still have that hand, come see me after this."

Carmine collected herself, "Ángelita, the alien, she was in medical crisis. She... how to put this... she was over stimulated."

"Your a scientist Dr. Espinoza, not a porn director. I will have your job for this," The older Uniform said.

Teacher displayed her hologram self and decided to step in. "Captain Segura, your... scientist... is correct. My child here was in severe medical distress. I apologize for how this looks. This would be scandalous in our culture as well, but the... girls... have been displaying extremely heightened emotions and levels of arousal since our arrival on your planet. For their medical safety, I recommend this... treatment... be allowed to proceed multiple times daily."

The older Uniform looked at Teacher. The aliens had come to see Teacher as a fact based AI with a singular mission. From what I could tell they seemed to partially trust her, at least on matters where a lie didn't make sense. "I... see..." She looked at Javier. "Still, this is extremely inappropriate. Official staff should be handling medical procedures and..."

"But..." I said, "but, I like him." I pointed to Javier. "I'm sorry, but we humans; we pick who we mate with and... I know that wasn't mating but..."

Younger uniform put it more directly, "A girl should get to pick who she fucks captain. It'd be... assault otherwise."

"She's not exactly..." The older one stated. "Yes I guess she is, alien or not."

"Their DNA is actually unusually similar to us," Carmine interjected. "The term alien almost seems, wrong. At least in matters like this."

"Well, is she alien or not Dr., I don't see you needing... that..." The Captain said, waiving over at me.

"I dunno, stick me out there naked for several days in front of the whole world and you might get the same thing," Carmine offered. "Well at least when I was younger, I was... yeah."

"I am younger and yeah, just being around them has me about ready to pop," the younger Uniform said, adding with a salute, "Ma'am."

The Captain grunted but also smiled as she focused out beyond the distance of the wall behind me. She stepped back and added; "well, we can't really have them going about... having sex with random civilians in front of international news crews."

"I waited till we were in here," I said. "It was... painful... to wait so long. I'm sorry, but, I was having trouble even..." I looked down and grinned, on the floor in front of me was a puddle of blue liquid. My juices.

Paloma walked in and looked at the puddle, then up at my pussy which was puffy and throbbing with a blue shade over my normal green. Then she looked a Javier with pleading eyes as her fingers ran over her own slit. Her handler came up behind her. "What's going on, Paloma has been very distressed today and..." she took in the scene before her with her eyes locked on my pussy. "Wow," she added.

"Look at the color," Paloma's handler; Desideria, said, adjusting her glasses. "Her skin is almost blue here, and not the light green it is elsewhere or even the dark green of her nipples. So... expressive." She reached down to my pussy and I started to move an arm to block her but decided against it.

Suddenly she caught herself and looked at me. "May I?" I nodded in the way I had learned meant yes for them. She pulled my pussy lips apart. "Your skin here is a shade of bright green, your outer labia are usually a darker green, with the hood around your clitoris the same dark green as your nipples. But right now, it's almost blue around your outer sex. Fascinating. The males of your species..."

"Can tell very easily when we've been fucked," I said. "Or will be. Our culture is normally very heavily clothed. Not you?"

"Not as much," she said, blushing. "Just a more intense color like my blush, not a wholly different color." She looked at Paloma, who's skin was in fact blue.

"Your ethnicity, what about you?" Desideria said.

Older Uniform, Captain Segura; shrugged, "Can we keep the outer door of the ship closed. If this will be going on in here, I don't want the public out there hearing it. And you, young man, I'm not done with you." Then she left. The younger uniform with her licked her lips looking at my pussy, then shrugged and followed her senior out.

"We're... um... the same ethnic group," I said, glancing over at Paloma.

"But your skin colors?" Carmine said. "We assumed you and Tashaiya to be one ethnic group, as you're green, but Paloma and Maya the other, as they're blue. And Venus, with that greenish blue cast, mixed ethnic?"

I laughed. That was weird, that they'd judge ethnicity by skin color when it's such a random thing and some people even change color with the season. Then I looked at them and wondered if maybe it was different for them.

"Our skin tone is set by the season we're born in. But some people change color seasonally. I think Tashaiya might be chromatic like that," I looked at them, with sudden wonder. Carmine had very light almost pink skin, Javier was sort of a tanned brown. Paloma's Handler Desideria had a very dark brown color. But all three of them had brown hair and they all had those short round ears. However Carmine's eyes were blue, and Desideria had green eyes.

"All of you have the same brown hair. I figured you were all the same ethnicity. The younger soldier that was in here, her hair was the faded yellow we've seen a few times. Is she a different ethnic group?"

Desideria looked me and Paloma over. Both of us had bright violet hair, like all people who's ancestry was from the Southern polar region of Earth. "We are all Mexicans. But, if you were to ask about our ancestors; the soldier and Carmine are both mostly Spanish," she said. My ancestors are Beti-Pahuin and Nahuas. Young man, you're..."

"Mazahua," Javier stated. "Well Mestizo Mazahua."

"Our ancestral differences split by natural hair color and ear shape," I said. Gesturing to my long pointed ears. "Some of us have ridges on the underside of their ears. and some are only half as long as mine. People have Red, Green, Blue, Violet, or Yellow hair. In colors more bright than yours."

Venus was of course a blue skinned beauty with bright Yellow hair, but her ears where shorter, only about 5cm long points. Maya had light green skin and bright red hair, long swept back 12cm ears like me and Paloma. Maya's web-like ear ridges were on the under side whereas Paloma and I had smooth ears. Tashaiya I believed had skin that changed with the seasons, and right now she was a deep green. She also had what I later learned the locals called an Afro, that was bright blue. Her ears swept back some 18cm and had bumpy ridges on the top where it came close to her head.

I wondered what they would think when the other two ethic groups came down later, the people from the tropics that had 30-40cm long floppy hairy ears on the tops of their heads, and the once subterranean sub-species that had small antenna. These local humans all seemed to have about the same ear shape, almost identical to the subterraneans.

"Did your ancestors evolve underground?" I asked Carmine. She gave me a raised eyebrow so I added. "Your ears are like a sub-species of Human, our Human I mean; smaller and rounded."

"Uh, no... well, all modern mammals do come from a species that lived in small burrows about sixty five million cycles ago when a meteor impact wiped out most above ground species," Carmine felt around her ears. "But that animal is so far in the distant past that you'd have to be a scientist to recognize the connection."

"Fascinating," Teacher said into the connection she had in our brains. "I wonder if that meteor was a natural event. I have a theory on why we have parallel evolution but it might take me a few hundred cycles to confirm. There was a similar event roughly 600 million cycles ago on Earth. After which it seems like Humanity evolved slower than these alien Humans, but earlier, and on a similar path."

I watched as Paloma edged her way over to Javier and tried to take his hand. "Please," she said. "Me too."

"Can you do her, she needs it almost like me," I said.

"Poor boy," Paloma's handler Desideria said. "The things you have to do for science," Then she, Carmine, and I all burst into giggles.

"Science!" I said. "Very important. Do your species proud Javier, First Contact. Make a good impression."

"I think he already has," Desideria said, looking at my puffed out pussy.

I just sighed and we all quietly watched him finger Paloma. Carmine was squirming away, and soon enough Desideria was shifting her pants uncomfortably as well.

I looked between them both and said, "wait till we get to bring our men down. Then, there will be some very important Science! for you to perform."

"Oh my," Carmine said. By the look of her she was clearly feeling very "Scientific."

Javier I imagine, was having the greatest moment of his alien life. Not one, but two naked girls coming to him for services. Paloma got beside me, leaning her butt against the round center console with her palms holding it for support on either side. The effect pushed her crotch out for Javier's attentions.

"It's looks like you've been hired," Desideria said to Javier. I really needed to learn their writing system, they all had name tags but all I could do was look at them like an idiot and for a chance to be introduced. The handler's and some of the Uniforms were treating us like people, but there were always those around that still acted like we were laboratory specimens. And I was bothered that outside of Carmine, Desideria, and Fernanda I didn't know the names of all the ones we could trust.

I watched as Javier ran his right hand along Paloma's pussy, going from the bottom and stopping at her blue skinned clitoris. The idea that this is what made them think we were different ethnic groups was still playing in my head. We were so similar, and yet so different.

Javier lightly pinched her clitoris the same way he had mine. "I'm really not the expert on this," he said.

"From where I've been watching," Carmine said, "you look like a natural. I wish I could get your hands on me, but stay away from my daughter." Later I would learn Carmine had an adult daughter only a year younger than me, named Yoana. It would be through Yoana that I would learn all the secrets of pleasuring another woman.

Desideria added a slang phrase I'd not yet heard, then completed with "glad it's not just me," as she squirmed in her pants. At that moment I was very glad I was the 'naked alien' in this. Sitting there in my afterglow happily letting my juices trickle down my leg.

Javier brushed his fingers down into Paloma's labia, spreading them apart. Paloma let out a gasp, "finally," she said.

"I know sister, it's been too much," I said, putting a hand over her left hand.

As Javier began to pick up the pace, rubbing up and down her labia, Paloma's eyes began to water. "Why... why must we be like this?" she asked.

"Naked, horny?" I said. "I don't know. But we'll be OK," I lied. I had no more idea than her what would happen to us.

In the years that followed I learned just how lucky we had been to land where we did, but I didn't know that then. That we'd landed in the middle of a nation trying to bring itself back together after a long and harsh past, a nation looking for some happy blessing. That we'd not landed just a little further north, to a nation much like the ones that had led to Earth's demise, locked in a cycle between greed, power, and inter-ethnic violence. And that we'd landed somewhere with a hot climate where our nakedness would be easy to live with in the time before Teacher found a way for us to stay warm in the cold.