First Dark Room Experience

Story Info
Young guy comes to my hotel, got more than I planned for.
830 words
4.31
12.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked into my hotel after having a few drinks. I was on a few apps, hoping to just find some cock to suck. I'm 45, fairly nice build, salt and pepper hair. My equipment is average at best. I have discovered that my mouth, however is particularly talented, or so I've been told.

Had a 24 yo Asian guy hit me up. He was horny and was looking for some relief. He also said he was into body contact and would enjoy that in addition to my oral services. He said he wasn't looking for any anal. I invited him over, but he seemed a bit reluctant. Said he was very discreet. He asked if I had ever done a dark room scene before. I told him that I hadn't, but I was immediately turned on by the idea--maybe it was just the alcohol. So, I agreed to try it. I was able to make the room almost completely dark. I jammed the do not disturb sign in the latch to keep the door unlocked.

I got naked, got in bed under the covers and waited for him to arrive. He texted me back and I told him I was ready for him. He suggested-and I agreed--that we would speak no words to each other.

He told me he would be there in 15 minutes. My heart was pounding while I was waiting for him. 15 minutes came and went. I was so nervous--was he going to follow through? About 5 minutes later the door slowly opened. From the angle the bed was to the door, I could just see a silhouette. He was thin, taller than I thought he would be. The door closed and it was dark again. I heard some shuffling around as I assumed he was getting undressed. He felt for the edge of the bed, pulled the sheet back and in one swift motion, he was in bed with me. I reached over and felt his smooth bare chest. So hot to know that a naked stranger was in bed with me.

I pulled him to me and kissed him. As our bodies came together, it was clearly obvious that we were both fully hard in anticipation. Felt so good to have his hard cock against mine. I reached my hand down to feel it. It was probably 6 or 6.5", fairly thick and uncut! I was in heaven. After I slowly jerked on it, I knew I had to have him in my mouth. I pulled the sheet back and bent down to experience his manhood up close. I ran my tongue around the head, slowly tugging on his foreskin. I pushed down and slowly took his length into my mouth. He softly moaned. I was so happy to make him feel good.

After a few minutes, he pushed me back and rolled on top of me. I loved having his body on mine. His velvety tongue was slowly exploring my mouth. I ran my hands down across his smooth, firm cheeks. He moved the side just a bit and reached down to massage my nutsack. Then, I felt a finger go further back as he slowly rubbed my crack and then against my hole. He got back on top and he spread my legs a bit. I felt his cockhead brush against my crack. It was so electric. Even though we had agreed on not doing any anal, I knew that I wanted to feel him inside me. Since we had agreed not to talk, I spread my legs further to give him more access--hoping he would take my invitation. As his cockhead pushed against my hole, it became clear that he wanted the same thing. I relaxed and took a deep breath as his uncut head slowly opened me up.

I hadn't planned to let a stranger put his bare dick inside of me tonight, but it just felt so right. I pulled my knees up, so that I could receive him as his full length slide inside me. He moaned softly as he slid all the way in. At that moment, I was so happy to have given myself fully to him. He pulled back and started his slow, rhythmic thrusts. As he grunted and moaned, I started slowly moaning as well. So happy to be firmly gripping his shaft, taking every inch of young manhood. After a few minutes, his breathing increased and he picked up his speed. His thrusting became violent as his cock spasmed shot after shot of warm cum inside me.

When he was done, he quietly got dressed and left. I just stayed spread out on the bed, with his cum slowly leaking out of me. So happy to have shared that moment with him and given myself so completely to a stranger. I could have passed him in the hall the next day and wouldn't have known who he was--just made it even hotter.