All Comments on 'First Dark Room Experience'

by Doughh27

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot story. Would love to do that but I'm just to chicken.

Et6969Et6969about 2 years ago

Had an experience at the local abs just last Saturday the stars were aligning well.It was about noon and I was horney for cock found a booth left the door ajar sat on the bench and waited. A middle aged guy peeked in then out then back in again he dropped his pants I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock for about for 10 minutes then got up I could tell he couldnt cum.Moved to another booth and low and behold a young smaller guy peeked in and I gave him a finger wave and in he came.When he unzipped I couldnt believe what appeared,a beautiful 9 inch thick cock which I immediatly deep throated he hardened, after a bit I was happy to have remembered a condom and lube.This guy knew how to fuck a bitch,I was bucking back as hard as I could and moaning like a whore.I got his ph #.As I was cleaning up another guy [who I knew like to fuck] peeked in I waved him on dropped down and started to suck his cock until it hardened got up and he smiled got on my knees on the bench spread my cheeks and exposed my well fucked asshole he didnt disappoint ,bareback, he came in my ass and left.The nicest hour I have spent in quite some time.My asshole [pussy] was sore until the next day.ABS on 8 mile Detroit by stop by im an older guy with grey hair and a moustache ,for real, mention lirotica.

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyabout 2 years ago

Hot stuff. Wish it were longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous