First day

Story Info
Beach, hair salon and Colosseum.
2.6k words
4.41
4.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saragosa
Saragosa
21 Followers

Lily was trying to make one good photo of herself on the beach, unsuccessfully so far. No matter how far would she extend her arm, she couldn't get whole her body in the frame. Also, front camera's quality was garbage. She was just about to give up when she heard someone approaching.

"Hey girl, I'll be honest with you. Photography is my passion and it hurts watching you doing it wrong. Let me help you out, please"

Her name was Beatrice. She seemed harsh but knowledgeable and willing to help.

"First off don't shoot against the sun. Face it so your face and body are evenly lit," she paused for a brief moment. "Why don't you lie down on your stomach, put your chin on your fists, and bend your knees."

Beatrice seemed confident and so Lily complied. Once she wanted to be a model and now she felt like one. Beatrice took a few photos but didn't look content with them.

"Something's wrong?" Lily asked.

"Unfortunately, your bikini is reflecting sunlight and messing up with camera's white balance," Beatrice explained subdued looking at her now. "Colors are ruined."

Lily kneeled and looked around. It was early morning and there was no one in sight.

"What if I took my bikini off?" she asked.

The idea of sunbathing in clothes seemed a little ridiculous for her anyway. She was willing to remove her bikini, but didn't want to intimidate Beatrice.

"Be my guest," Beatrice replied. "To be honest, I prefer to work with naked skin."

Lily happily untied her bra and let it fall exposing her breasts.

"Nice tits. And no tan lines," Beatrice remarked.

Lily smirked. She slowly pulled the knots on her bikini bottom open and tossed it away. She's been to a nudist beach before, although getting herself naked never felt quite as erotic before.

*click*

She put her hands behind her head, and pushed her breasts and hips forward. Her body strained, tits and pussy on display, and her eyes ajar.

*click*

"I always wanted to have a naked photo shot. Can't believe I'm doing it now," she admitted.

"Whoa girl, I'm just taking you some pictures, or maybe I should charge you?" Beatrice laughed. "I can tell you're thinking about some more provocative poses though," Beatrice looked her in the eyes and encouraged her, "Go for it!"

So far Beatrice seemed to enjoy her show and she mentioned working with some nude models before. Lily wondered how far could she go.

"Well.. there's one. Although it's somewhat bold... Would you mind if I showed you my anus?" Lily asked looking aside blushed, and heard another picture being taken.

"Stright to the point. I like it" Beatrice motivated her.

"The way I imagined it I would lie on my back holding my toes." Lily paused, waiting for Beatrice to imagine this, watching her face carefully.

It felt so naughty to share a fantasy with a woman she has just met. She tried to keep it casual and wondered if Beatrice knew how excited she was.

"That's kinda hot," Beatrice said pensively.

She looked around and her eyes rested on a dune close by. Gentle slope on a windward side, breaking off suddenly on its crest.

"Would you make it on top of this dune? From the other side, I could get a picture of your bottom and legs against the sky!"

Lily nodded enthusiastically. She enjoyed Beatrice taking initiative. And she surely liked the photo shot.

Beatrice took Lily's hand, and guided her to the dune and up the slope. Near the top, she stopped abruptly, looked Lily in the eyes, and said, "I dare you to close your eyes, and promise not to open them until I tell you to do so."

"Why is that?"

"Imagine the beach behind the dune is crowded with people. Imagine they can see the whole photo shot and watch you with awe and excitement"

"All right, I could do that," Lily said excitedly. Beatrice was looking at her still. "I promise not to peek," Lily added closing her eyes.

A few more steps and Beatrice stopped her. Lily could almost feel the eyes fixed on her body. She lay down and wiggled her bum, slowly raised her legs, and reached her toes. Lily knew her anus and pussy were on display. She heard Beatrice stepping on the sand and taking pictures all around her.

"That's great. How do you like it?" she asked.

"It feels so naughty!"

"Why don't you roll over, kneel and stick your ass over the crest?"

Lily complied immediately and followed the instructions closely, with her eyes closed still. That pose felt more like having sex in the doggy style though. It was rather intimate than erotic, and she felt more vulnerable holding still. Suddenly it occurred to her, the beach isn't empty at all and Lily looked behind frightened.

*click*

The beach was deserted though. Just like Beatrice said. Lily was confused. She somewhat expected to see people staring at her with astonishment.

"You promised not to open your eyes!" Beatrice exclaimed somewhat resentful.

"I thought you lied to me."

"Would you prefer if it was crowded?" Beatrice replied apparently amused.

"I don't know," suddenly she felt so foolish. "Sorry, could I get my smartphone back?"

"Sure, it's down there by your towel."

Beatrice was holding DSLR in her hands. She must have taken it before they climbed the dune. It explained the shutter sound. Lily never noticed it, absorbed with her own nudity.

"You're going to blackmail me, aren't you?" she asked resigned.

"Funny, that's the first explanation that came to your mind. I took photos with my camera because it has superior quality," Lily was again somewhat relieved but also disappointed. "And because I want to blackmail you," Beatrice added laughing.

"You're such a cute girl, I couldn't let it go," she continued. "But for a brief moment when you thought I wasn't going to blackmail you, you were disappointed, weren't you?" Beatrice paused. "Tell me you weren't, and I will give you the pictures back now."

That was unexpected for Lily. Noone meaning harm would offer to back down. She was intrigued. Also, she really felt disappointed before. And Beatrice was reading from her face like from an open book so lying to her was futile. Lily lowered her head blushing, and didn't say anything.

"I thought so." her tone changed slightly and devilish smile appeared on her lips. "Now I have plenty of your naked pictures. All of them are in bold poses. I'm talking bold, even for the nudist beach," she paused to make an impression.

"I'm going to give you some tasks," she continued. "To get pictures back you must complete them all. Fail with one and I'll publish them all. I'm seeking some fun but I consider leaking them kind of fun too."

"They are going to be gradually more and more demanding, with higher and higher risks of being exposed each time, aren't they?"

"One way to find out. Put your bikini on for now."

"Where are we going?"

"First off, to a hairdresser. I believe you need your ends trimmed."

***

The hair salon didn't look extraordinary at all, a little abandoned if anything. One chair was empty with a cape over it, and on the other sat girl with her eyes closed. Beatrice leaned toward Lily.

"I want you to remove your bikini now" she whispered. "Both top and bottom. And I want you to sit bare naked under the cape the whole time," her voice was quiet but decisive and firm, like if she had done this before.

That felt somewhat reassuring. Beatrice wouldn't make her do it if she wouldn't believe Lily could get away with it. She froze for a brief moment and looked around, then looked at Beatrice and obediently untied the knots of her bikini for the second time this day. Beatrice reached out and Lily handed it to her.

"I'll be back shortly. I need to arrange some things," Beatrice said smiling enigmatically.

"Wait, you're not going to leave me here naked, are you?"

Girl on the other chair opened her eyes on that remark.

"Not so loud, silly. And better get under the cape before someone else sees you," Beatrice laughed. "Have fun" she added, and just like that left, taking away her only clothes.

Mirror in front came all the way from the ceiling to the floor, making the interior look twice as big and making Lily feel twice as naughty. The girl was staring at her.

"Beatrice is right, you know?" she said.

"Right about what?"

"You see, this local isn't usually empty like that. She arranged it just for you. But someone might come unannounced regardless. You better get under the cape."

"What are you doing here then?" Lily asked, and after consideration added, "You're a hairdresser, aren't you?"

Girl simply nodded her head smiling, as if it was obvious. Later Lily would find out her name was Filippa.

"How do you know her?" Lily asked. What the girl said got her thinking, "Is she your Domina, too?" she sat on a chair on her knees and the girl covered her with the cape.

"No, she's my friend. But from time to time, she brings me girls like you."

"Oh, I see. You get a kick from it, just like her, don't you?"

Meanwhile, Filippa took her scissors and started trimming Lily's hair. She looked her in the eyes smiling.

"Can you see the calendar on the wall? Beatrice made it with pictures she took of one of her girls. Do you think it was a punishment or a prize?"

Calendar was hung on the wall behind her, visible in the mirror. It was August and on the month's cover she could see a girl on her four sticking out her ass, turned away from the camera, but turning her head towards it.

"It's the exact pose she made me do on a beach," Lily said surprised. "It could be me!"

"And how does it make you feel?"

"Oh, I don't know. You're not my therapist!"

"Why so rude? I can tell you're excited. You crave that kind of attention. You want others to admire your body."

Lily couldn't frankly deny it. Not that she was ashamed of it, but never before she has had an opportunity to show off to anybody.

"That's why you got naked in front of Beatrice in the first place. I bet you weren't asked for too long," Filippa continued.

"Actually, I asked her, would she mind if I got naked," Lily admitted recalling this morning.

"I told you."

Girl seemed to have a lot of insight. Lily was listening to her carefully and trying to figure out how did she end up with that kind of relationship with Beatrice.

"Once she's got some more of your naked pictures you might ask her about making a calendar with them. I would love to have you on my walls."

Idea of having her pictures published never really daunted her. She would just rather not have it go viral though. The vision of people casually contemplating her naked body while getting their haircuts done was quite exciting for Lily.

"What is Beatrice like?" she asked.

"Let me think," Filippa put the scissors down, and looked at the ceiling, thinking. "She likes to be impressed. She likes it naughty," Filippa counted. "She likes being in control obviously, and sometimes she gets moody. Once she took one girl to public swimming pool and made her swim naked. The girl told her is was so obviuos, so Beatrice made her practise jumps naked, instead. You can imagine she didn't arrange pool to be emtpy like this salon today" Filippa laughed amused, then looked around blushed.

"You were that girl, weren't you?" Lily asked impresed.

At first Filippa looked like if she was about to deny, but then she nodded her head smiling.

"So how come you're not her submissive anymore?"

"Do you rememeber this scene in "Gladiator" when Proximo shows Maximus wooden sword with his name on it? For Beatrice it's not sword but calendar. Once you complete enough adventures to fill all months' covers, she will give you freedom."

Lily was caually talking with this girl about showing herself off, while being bare naked under the cape but that only made her want more.

"Why did she arrange salon to be empty today? Is she overprotective of me?"

"Don't worry girl. You'll have plenty of chances to show yourself off. You're only getting started!" Filippa said smiling.

Suddenly Beatrice entered. She looked suspiciously at Filippa, wondering how much had she told Lily.

"I've got us tickets for the Colosseum sightseeing tour this afternoon. We can go when you're ready."

***

Tour was interesting and all but not in the way Lily imagined. They have almost finished and so far this was all just a casual guided tour.

"It doesn't feel like anything you wanted me to do before," Lily said.

"Wait for it," Beatrice replied smiling nonchalantly.

Then the guide announced the tour is finished and they'll take a group photo.

Beatrice leaned to Lily and whispered, "I want you to show your bum when the picture is taken"

Lily turned to her with a silent question on her lips.

"When the countdown starts, turn around and bend over, like if to tie shoelaces," Beatrice explained.

Group was around fifteen people standing around the guide. He took a tripod out of his backpack and mounted a camera on it. Beatrice and Lily were standing a few steps higher, behind everyone else.

"I've been on his tour before," Beatrice continued. "He won't see the picture until we're gone, so you can get away with pretty much anything."

It seemed like a lot of fun. Lily nodded her head excitedly. She dribbled waiting for the countdown and visualizing what she was about to do. Then the guide told everyone to get ready, paused, and started the countdown from 5.

Lily turned around and slowly bent over, making sure her dress rode up high enough to show her pussy and bottom. She got ready with 2 seconds left and was standing still waiting for the shutter sound.

*click*

Lily made herself stand still one more second to make sure not to come out blurry in the photo. When she turned around people were just turning to their friends. One girl was frowning not sure whether she had seen what she thought.

"I quite liked it," Lily said quietly to Beatrice.

"Good," Beatrice replied smiling. Then she exclaimed out loud, "I think I might have blinked. Could we have one more picture, please?". She leaned to Lily again and whispered, "This time I want you to lift and hold the hem of your dress, so everyone knows you flashed intentionally!"

Lily realized the girl in front is still staring at her. She must know what Lily was about to do. Lily felt her heart beating faster.

"Countdown just started," Beatrice informed.

"I won't be intimidated," Lily thought to herself.

She wasn't thinking about Beatrice but rather the girl in front. Looking her in the eyes, she reached the hem of her dress, and with a naughty smile turned around and pulled it high exposing as much of her bottom as possible. This time no one could have thought it was accidental.

When she heard the shutter, Lily made herself not move for another second or so like a last time, then straightened up slowly, and allowed her dress to cover her bum again.

"Thank you for today. You'll see pictures posted on our social media in a minute," the guide announced.

"You didn't tell me the pictures will show up on their social media!" Lily exclaimed.

"Would it change anything?" Beatrice replied looking Lily in the eyes.

"No, it would not," Lily realized.

The girl in front was staring at Lilly with a big smile on her face. Lily was positive she hasn't turned around to the camera for the second picture at all.

Saragosa
Saragosa
21 Followers