Second Day

Story Info
Yardwork and movies.
2.7k words
4.25
5.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saragosa
Saragosa
21 Followers

This story is Chapter 2 of work called... wait for it... "First day"

https://literotica.com/s/first-day-10

Enjoy!

It was early Saturday afternoon when Beatrice texted Lily asking for some help with yardwork. Considering the previous day's events, she figured it was just a polite way of making her come, and so she did.

Beatrice's house had an attached garage but her car stood outside, in the driveway. Every other bit of the property seemed to be covered with grass.

Beatrice approached her, and Lily felt the need to say something about the garden.

"You could make it into a flower meadow, and keep the bees in the backyard," Lily said. "Having the whole property covered with grass is such a waste of space."

I shouldn't have said the other part out loud, she realized belatedly.

"I meant it looks very big," added Lily, embarrassed by her conversational skills.

"I have some fruit trees in the backyard, I'll show you around in a minute," Beatrice replied. She didn't seem offended, but Lily couldn't be sure. She had only known her for a day. "But first, get yourself into your work clothes," Beatrice continued.

"I thought you're going to provide me with clothes."

It didn't look like Beatrice was going to give her any.

"I only have tools and gloves for you," Beatrice said. With a persistent smile on her face it sounded more like "Not so smart anymore, are you?" She didn't say it out loud, however.

Lily wore a light blue summer dress, matching thong, ankle socks and shoes. It was her best outfit. She had chosen it deliberately, given the events of the previous day.

"It would be a waste to destroy such a beautiful dress," Beatrice added casually and Lily knew what she meant.

It's much earlier than I expected, but that's what I came here for, right?

"Would you mind having me naked in your yard?" Lily asked, pretending to be pragmatic. She no longer knew whose quirk it was.

"Be my guest," Beatrice replied without missing a beat. "You can put your clothes in the car."

Lily took off her dress, and then her thong. Beatrice didn't tell her to take it off, but it barely provided any cover and she wasn't going to stain it.

Hopping around the yard in just shoes could be fun too, but I might try it on a nudist beach. Grass feels nice under bare feet.

Lily took her socks and shoes off as well and put everything on the passenger seat, proud of herself. When she heard Beatrice lock the door, she knew she wasn't going to retrieve them until she finished the yard work.

It wasn't her neighborhood and she couldn't go home naked. But also it wasn't her neighborhood so she wasn't afraid that someone would see her. Since yesterday, Lily was looking forward to it.

"Why did you make me get a cab to come here?" Lily asked. "The driveway could easily accommodate two cars,

"My neighbors are having a barbeque today, and I offered to let the guests park here," Beatrice explained. "I'll drive you home," Beatrice added in what Lily perceived as a surge of gallantry.

Lily considered it quite nice, but her thoughts were occupied with the neighbors' barbeque. Beatrice must have deliberately invited her this very day.

She has seen some loaded people put hedges or thuyas around their yard, to get some privacy, but concluded neither Beatrice, nor her neighbors were loaded. Or they didn't care much about privacy. There was the smallest fence, but it barely reached her thighs. Not high enough to provide her any cover.

"Are you sure the guests won't mind if I work in the yard completely naked?" asked Lily.

"No one will force them to look at you," replied Beatrice.

"I think you're right."

I have a feeling that everyone will be watching me.

"I want you to start with raking," Beatrice said. "When you're done you can pick some apples, but come find me by 7 pm"

"Are you leaving me alone working in your yard and going to the barbeque?"

"Unless you want to come to the barbeque with me?"

"Forget it. I'm good," she replied quickly.

Funny how I'm excited about them seeing me naked, but afraid of talking to them, Lily realized.

Beatrice wasn't at all surprised by her answer, which confirmed her belief that it was the right decision.

Lily knew raking is usually done in autumn when the leaves fall and in the spring, when the snow melts. In August, there were little fallen leaves and dead grass. Either she's new to gardening, or she invented the task to occupy me until the guests arrive, Lily thought. She didn't mind, as it allowed her to familiarize with a garden.

Beatrice led Lily behind the house, and Lily found that the lawn was even larger than she anticipated. The trees looked good, which reaffirmed Lily that Beatrice was a good gardener and only invented raking for her. There were chery, apple, pear and plum trees.

When Beatrice left, Lily leaned in slowly, trying to judge how much she would show. If she raked correctly, she was going to show them a lot. And so she did.

Only after a while did it occur to Lily that there was no way to check the time. She rarely parted with her smartphone, but she also rarely spent time nude.

Does Beatrice expect me to come up and ask her the time? She certainly expects me to approach her when I'm done. And she took her car keys. She wants me to approach her naked.

It was cloudy and the only thing she could tell about the sun was that it was still above the horizon. She decided not to think about it for now and reached the first tree. Its branches hung low, threatening to scratch her body.

Maybe it's not so much a matter of familiarizing me with the garden, but rather exposing me in a creative way.

The only safe way to rake around the trunk was to bend over and reach beneath the branches.

I wonder if Beatrice also works naked in her yard, or if she just makes me do it.

Lily discreetly looked over her shoulder and noticed that several guests had already arrived. Some were standing around the grill, but those seated were reassembling Leonardo da Vinci's "Last Supper," each sitting on the other side of the table. Lily was pleased to see this. Since Beatrice made herself seen, she was glad that the guests found her performance entertaining.

She wouldn't be sincere if she said she had finally gathered her courage. Rather, she had finished raking and had to ask Beatrice if she wanted her to do anything else.

Lily put down the rake, took off her gloves and slowly walked to the fence. Before she reached it, everyone was more or less openly looking at her. She considered it friendly, but they were nonetheless watching her naked body, which was still intimidating, even after spending most of the afternoon working naked in front of them.

Not everyone was watching her. Beatrice seemed to be immersed in a heated conversation and stood with her back turned to Lily. For a moment she awkwardly waited for her to turn around, then grunted to get her attention.

"How did I do?" asked Lily, deliberately phrasing the question in an ambiguous way.

Beatrice turned around, not at all surprised by her presence.

"Great! It's about time. Take a shower and put on a dress. In the bathroom you'll find a clean towel and car keys. Meet me in the driveway in 15 minutes."

"Will you drive me home?" Lily asked, muffled.

"Not yet," Beatrice replied, smiling.

Since it was an outdoor cinema, the movies were screened long after sunset. Lily was wearing only the dress she had come in that afternoon and was getting cold. If it weren't for the darkness, she would have wrapped herself in the blanket Beatrice gave her, but she was afraid she would trip over some protruding root or the blanket itself. Tonight was the new moon, and the sky was cloudy. There was almost no light along the way.

The screen was placed at the bottom of a small basin. As the girls approached it, the ambient sounds became noticeably muffled. In front of the screen was an area designated for spectators. Beatrice took two deck chairs and led Lily to the center of the field.

Since Beatrice had given her a blanket, Lily knew she would force her to lie naked underneath it. Long enough to cover her from head to toe, soft and warm. Cashmere, isn't it? Definitely loaded, Lily noted.

As Beatrice began to lay out the deck chairs, she wrapped herself in it and began to slowly remove the dress. She let the dress fall to the grass and carefully picked it up.

When Beatrice finished folding the deck chairs and turned toward Lily, she held the dress in front of her. Way ahead of you. Beatrice looked pleased, but asked her about her underwear.

"I haven't put on any!" Lily replied proudly.

"Show me," demanded Beatrice.

Lily carefully opened the blanket in front and remained still, letting Beatrice watch as long as she pleased. A slight breeze made Lily tremble, and covered her skin with goosebumps.

"Very good," Beatrice said, smiling. "Hide under the blanket before you get cold and wait for me.

She walked back down the path they had come, taking Lily's dress. She was getting used to the lack of clothes around her, while spending time with Beatrice.

By the time she returned, people had filled the pool to the brim, close together but with comfortable leg room between the rows. The projector was turned on and the movie began. The last people standing put down their chairs and hurriedly sat down.

"I brought you some wine to warm you up," Beatrice said. Lily didn't notice when Beatrice returned.

"Thank you, but alcohol only makes you feel warmer, while in reality..."

"It's mulled wine, silly," Beatrice interrupted her. "That's why I brought it in a thermos," she explained.

"Oh. It's very thoughtful."

Will the hot alcohol warm me up or cool me down? I don't know.

She took a sip. It was hot and spicy, and soon made her body tingle.

The movie was quite funny and she giggled with delight until she felt that she had drunk too much and needed to pee.

She told Beatrice about it and was about to get up when Beatrice leaned over to her and demanded: "Take off the blanket first."

Lily looked at her, not daring to guess if she understood correctly.

"I want you to take off the blanket and leave it on the chair. When she noticed Lily's terrified look, Beatrice suggested: "Don't be afraid, I'll go with you."

It was after astronomical twilight, and the sky was as dark as it could be. Lily noticed that she was only able to see the shapes of the people sitting around her. The screen did not illuminate the audience at all, but it did not allow her eyes to adjust to the darkness.

It won't even occur to them that I'm not wearing a scrap of cloth, she reasoned with herself.

Lily spread the blanket and let it run down her arms and legs. The air was colder than before. She looked at Beatrice.

"The sooner you leave, the sooner you'll be back," Beatrice encouraged her.

Lily stood up and turned around. There was just enough room to squeeze between the rows. She passed her neighbor, not daring to look her in the face, but didn't hear any sigh, which she took as a good sign.

LIly tried not to imagine how well her silhouette must be visible against the screen, when she passed subsequent spectators. Her boobs, stomach, her bum and legs. Yeah, she tried but without success. I wonder if they can see my goosebumps, she mused.

She wasn't going to face them and dribble slowly. Nor was she going to speed up and risk tripping over someone's legs. She felt like minutes had passed before she reached the end of the row, though she knew it couldn't have taken her more than mere seconds.

When she finished, Lily rushed forward, eager to get back to her seat before the movie ended. She left Beatrice behind, and when reached the brim of the basin, she stopped for a moment.

Suddenly she heard a shutter behind her and jumped up frightened.

"That's a good one. Hold still," Beatrice said.

Lily heard another click, then Beatrice came up and showed her the photo: the horizon at the very bottom and her black silhouette and wind-blown hair against the illuminated screen and dark sky. Quite pretty.

"Ready to go back to your seat?" asked Beatrice.

"Yeah, although I want to enter the row from the other side..."

"Oh, I bet you do," Beatrice's words cut the air. She paused briefly and added, "You can enter the row on the other side, but cross in front of the screen." Her voice was firm, she made up her mind.

Lily looked down at the screen and noticed that it reached all the way to the ground, ending no higher than one's ankles would be. Not higher than my ankles will be, Lily corrected herself. She knew it would be different this time. She would walk in front of everyone, and the projector would illuminate her body, so there would be no doubt that she was naked.

Lily walked down to the bottom of the screen and noticed with dubious satisfaction that the screen actually ended at about the height of her ankle. She noticed a few blades of grass casting a shadow on the screen.

Lily recalled the pool story that Filippa had told her. She seemed to cross Beatrice and knew she should not bargain, but rather obey. Trying to gather the courage to cross the screen, she looked down at her body. To her surprise, she seemed to be doused in a glow, visible to everyone for quite some time.

Lily took a deep breath and stepped into the frame. When she looked at the audience, the projector immediately blinded her. She turned her head toward the screen to see her own shadow with the prominent curves of her boobs and bum. She walked ahead with her head held high, holding back a smile until she walked off the screen.

I hope they were too distracted by a movie to notice me, she thought. Since the movie was projected on my body, the people in the upper rows might not even notice that I was crossing the frame, Lily tried to convince herself. Then she realized that she was still standing bathed in glow, just as she had been a moment ago on the other side.

She moved quickly up the rows, looking for Beatrice or her empty chair. Finally Lily spotted it and went to her seat.. She was about to hide under a blanket when Beatrice stopped her.

"I want you to stay naked until I tell you that you can cover yourself," she said quietly, but in an unobjectionable voice.

Lily did not dare to question or refuse to obey. She no longer felt the cold, after all, it was August. She clenched her fists on the wooden frame and looked back at Beatrice.

"Show me your breasts! Put your head on your hands," she commanded, looking over Lily's shoulder.

Lily followed her gaze and crossed her eyes with the girl sitting next to her on the other side. She couldn't say how long the girl had known she was naked, but she certainly knew now. Lily breathed a sigh of relief when she noticed that the girl was smiling. I never would have thought that seeing someone admiring my naked body would bring me relief.

She took a deep breath and slid her hands under her head, restraining them slightly and inviting the girl to look at her body.

She closed her eyes so as not to frighten the girl and yawned, feeling suddenly tired.

I hope I can get one marvelous photo, she thought before falling asleep.

Saragosa
Saragosa
21 Followers