All Comments on 'Experience With Voyeurism #01'

by Tom_Brown

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
silverado01silverado019 months ago

Fantastic storyline and style ! Please don`t make us wait too long for the next part of this couple journey into sharing.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy9 months ago

I loved this story. I liked how the girl was raised Catholic and was so shy and conservative. She would never have exposed her breasts to another man if her boyfriend had not hidden her bikini top from her. The way that the older guy was flirting with her was not entirely unrealistic as I have also flirted with girls at clothing optional beaches, but I found him to be too assertive (almost bordering on the aggressive). I was much more subtle. One time when I was chatting with three girls who were wearing swimsuits at a clothing optional beach, I politely asked them if I could take my suit off. They said "okay". I instantly got a big erection. I just stayed the way that I was and let them see. But I didn't start bragging about it or suggest to them how good they would feel with me inside them. The part where the guy takes his suit off to show his cock to the girl was not entirely unrealistic. His dialog was a bit too much though, to the extent that it was funny. He certainly was direct! I liked the digression where the older guy explains how his wife and he first got into swinging. Too much emphasis was placed on the size of the girl's breasts. The girl could have had little breasts. She would have been just as lovely. I can relate to the idea of the boyfriend wanting to show off his girlfriend's breasts to other men. Fortunately for me, my wife has always enjoyed sunbathing nude at the beaches or nudist clubs. It's always been a bit of a thrill for me knowing that other men could see her naked.

Tom_BrownTom_Brown9 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment Exhibitionistguy. Yeah, he was aggressive in his approach. I knew from the way our conversation started that he was going to be aggressive, (with him suggesting that I leave my girlfriend alone with him and being confident that he could get her to let her guard down).

He used his good looks, the size of his cock, and his wife’s openness, to his advantage, to the point of being slightly arrogant. But it worked to let her guard down and for her to be aroused by it.

Btw, I am a tit man so I have almost always been attracted to large breasted women. The circumstances still would’ve been the same, had my girlfriend had smaller breast, but her larger breasts were arousing to him also.

In a future story, I do introduce the readers to another girlfriend of mine, with smaller breasts and may even post an illustrated version of the story, showing everyone just how sexy she is!

Thanks again

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy9 months ago

The fact that the older guy's wife was there probably had the effect of making the situation appear less threatening. But didn't the girl wonder where her boyfriend had gone off to? It seemed to me that he was gone for an awfully long time. I loved when the guy's wife said to the girl, "You don't know what you're missing sweetie! This monster is amazing!" It was really funny. No wonder she was so horny later when she was in bed with her boyfriend. The fact that he kept asking her questions (while he was fucking her) about how much she liked the other guy's cock only served to push her over the edge. I am looking forward to a sequel where the young man shares his girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In most circumstances I LOVE other men looking at and wanting to have sex with my wife. I have a breast fetish and most of my GFs were built. C/D cup, shorter with dark hair. I always found a reason to not be around in certain circumstances hoping I would be able to see her give in. Even if it meant he was “ a little pushy “ as long as she wasn’t hurt.

The ultimate would have been if he was a very well hung black guy who she initially resisted but who was able to have her suck his cock before fucking her making her orgasm. I think about how if he ever found out that I knew and just watched he would try whenever he had the chance to get her alone.

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

Wow! 10 Big Blazing Stars for a Hot Hot Hot Story! I loved it. I was hoping for the full seduction by the stranger. LOL, the first time I went to a nude beach it was "Red, White, and Blue" nude beach just north of Santa Cruz. My first wife Karen (the topless dancer at the Brass Rail) was lying naked on her towel, we had gone with another swinger couple who showed us where it was. Regardless, I was talking to my buddy and Karen signaled to me that she wanted to tell me something. She pointed out three guys by themselves near us and one had wood and looking at her. He was laying on his belly, but when he saw her looking at him he would lift to show her his hard cock. LOL, I almost sent her over to go visit, but at that time, I understood that they would have kicked us all out if we had actual sex in public since children were allowed on the nude beach also. I don't know how it is now, it has been 30 years since I have been there. LOL There are a lot of Nude or unsupervised beaches on the West Coast. I had often tried to encourage my wife or GF to go visit other men on the beach to have them help put suntan lotion on them while I pretended to be asleep. LOL thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story and some great descriptions. I like the fact that there was a landing strip, and she was not completely bald. There are just too many stories about completely shaved pussies out there. Pussy hair when it's clean and trimmed somewhat is nice, and abundant pussy hair untrimmed when appropriate (mom stories) is great. I like how you detailed everything in this story as it happened. I gave it a 5 rating.

GD6720GD67204 months ago

Sorry posted to early. Were was I, if I could give Ten stars I would. Look forward to reading and commenting on your work thank you x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTom_Brown@Tom_Brown
Thanks to all who have read my stories, liked or favorited them, and are following me. I enjoy writing these and hopefully, I’m getting better at it. ☺️. Please feel free to message me directly with questions or comments. I love hearing from you. Thanks

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES