First Military Threesome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George looks at his wife's face, "WhWhWhat? No, I'd never do that to you!"

Still whispering, "Hmm, if you don't want a pass oh well, maybe I'll play with her for you."

George stands there dumbfounded, mouth open, as Sue walks up and says, "See you both at the party?"

As he starts to say yes, Sue plants her lips on Chrissy's slipping her tongue in to say goodbye. She breaks it off, turns around and does the same with George while grabbing his head with one hand as the other goes to his crotch which is already rising to the occasion while she Frenches him. Still rubbing his crotch she breaks the kiss, to see Chrissy giving Debbie a long farewell kiss, when we separate I grab his head in both hands and lay on a big kiss with my tongue invading his mouth, he puts his arm around me and squeezes me to him trapping Sue's hand between us since she still has his cock in hand through his pants. I let him go and as he pulls back and stammers, "Oh wow!" He looks back at his wife with his mouth hanging open unable to speak as he sees her smiling, he looks around at all three of us.

His wife comes up to him, grabs his cock, and says, "Maybe you can fuck both of them if you like!"

Chrissy turns toward the door, starts walking, looking over her shoulder says, "Are you coming?"

In my most feminine voice I say, "Hey Sweetie, I'd follow that beautiful ass if I were you. You might get some before you go to the party."

Sue retorts, "She might even let you have that ass for the first time!"

"BuuuBuuuuBye" he stammers as he races after Chrissy and we chuckle.

I turn back and kiss Sue hard and long. Afterwards, I softly say, "Thank you for letting Chrissy have her way with me. I know when we do it there is pain and I really don't like that at all. I never want you to hurt in a bad way just the good ways. I'm betting you miss a cock in there, too don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well, I certainly don't mind if you fuck George whenever you want or need to, or anyone else you desire. Sex isn't love as that's all in our brains."

"I thought we might try him fucking me first then you to see if he can stretch me a bit so I can take your big cock." She said.

"We can try that whenever you want. Maybe we can all get together Sunday evening for some wine, dinner, and sex. I have a feeling when you're done with me tonight, I'll need a day of recovery."

"Would you mind if I seduce George while you're being the good whore you should be making all the men happy?"

"No, I encourage you to fuck his brains out! Chrissy may tucker him out before you can but I know you can get any cock you want to rise up."

"Ok, just didn't want you to get mad at me. Once we get ready to have another baby I'll stop fucking and wear you out no matter the pain but then again last time it took just one fuck to knock me up." She laughs loudly.

"Let's go, and I expect you to be the proper gentleman!"

"Wait, one more thing we need to do, come back upstairs for a minute."

We go upstairs and she leads me to the bathroom, steps back out and returns with her dildo. "So, need to loosen you a bit and get some lube in there so you're ready. Bend over the counter please. Wow, you really do have a great ass with dimples on both sides we can see in the dress." I bend over the counter as she pulls the dress up saying, "I forgot to tell you, these are like crotch-less panties but they're open in the back for access to the proper hole." She greases up the dildo and my asshole as I watch in the mirror. Slowly she starts until just the head is in and I gasp since it's almost as big as my cock as she stops for a bit. She rubs my ass through the panties and continues slowly until the whole 8 inches are sunk deep in my ass. She fucks my ass a few strokes, pushes it completely in holding it there while she opens a drawer pulling out a red butt plug. She greases up the plug, slowly pulls out the dildo and replaces it with the plug. "Now, this will stay in here the whole night and whoever fucks you will pull it out, fuck, cum, then put it back in when done. This will keep all the cum in your ass for later. Putting in a panty liner to be sure nothing gets on the dress. All done, let's go."

A short drive later...

Opening the door to the party house, a lot bigger than ours as they are not lacking in the income department. We see the beautiful Sandy and her husband Fred, an older fairly handsome man about 5'10" and a little pudgy.

Fred says, "Hi Sue, welcome to our home and who is this luscious tall creature you have brought tonight?"

Sue winks at Sandy (who is in on the game but Fred is not) saying, "Well, my husband Dan couldn't be here tonight so his younger sister Debbie came with me for some fun as she's new in town."

"Well it's a pleasure having two stunningly beautiful creatures here tonight. Let me guess, Sue, you're being the man and Debbie is your escort for the night?" Queries Fred.

"Almost, I wasn't going to cut my hair so I put it under this hat. I'm here as Debbie's pimp and she's my whore. Wonder how much I can get for her tonight? Any thoughts?" as she steps through the doorway shaking Fred's hand and hugging Sandy. Debbie steps through, kisses Sandy on the cheek hugging her too then turns around, kisses both Fred's cheeks and then a quick peck on the lips garnering a smile from his lips.

"Hmmm, wonder if I have some cash around here?" He says as he winks at Sandy and Sue.

12