First Real Time Pt. 03

Story Info
First Top Anal.
1.2k words
4.39
3.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues with some interesting changes, we continued seeing each other and he even asked me to move in, but I was very independent so I chose not too despite the fact he turned me on every time we met.

On one occasion he told me we were going to change it up, and I was going to be in charge, being mostly bottom, it was a surprise I was not prepared for but was very curious. Was not as good at telling him what to do but he guided me and when he told me to lay on my back I did and he said he was going to sit on my cock. Now I am only about 6" and a little thicker than normal I was ready when he got over top of me and had me suck his cock, something I did with much vigor, by now I was pretty good at deep throating him and he loved it, he suddenly pulled out and moved his ass over my cock he just guided it in and next thing I knew I was in his ass. It was very hot and fairly tight. He gently went up and down and then told me to do some of the work.

I pushed up and moved in and out then we started moving together and I was really into this. He told me not to cum in his ass he wanted to take it in his mouth because he said my cum tasted so sweet, he wouldn't have to wait long as I was getting very close, I told him I was just about ready, he got off and turned and took it in his mouth after just a couple of trips in I shot my biggest load ever, he loved it and said he wanted to cum in my mouth, he moved his big cock to my mouth and just inserted the head and told me to lick it, when he was ready to cum he said to get ready because it was going to cum hard and fast, he wasn't kidding and if I had tonsils he would have probably damaged them with the first spurt, it was a little too much for me to swallow it all an some leaked down my chin where he then licked it off.

As we laid in bed he asked if I would be willing to be photographed, I'm not shy about being naked but was a little unsure. He told me he had contacts in some Male magazines and would take a couple and see if they were interested, so he took, three one completely soft, one getting hard and one at attention. He said that if they liked them they would publish them outside of out area. I them was curious.

About 3 months later we were together and he told me they loved the pictures, and they would send him the magazine later. Now I was anxious to see them, when I saw the magazine, it was one I had never heard of, but pictures were pretty neat and well done, he then asked if I was interested in taking some action pictures, I said no, just in case people I knew saw them, at this time I was still not out.

He was ok with it and then showed me some of him with other men, one with someone who had the biggest cock I had every seen, he told me he watched him fuck a guy who was very small and he couldn't believe he took the whole thing. I still was very leery so my action pictures never happened.

We continued our sexual romps for some time and I met a few of his friends at get togethers and most were very nice, and occasionally they would come over and rub me or stand behind me with erections and rub against me, I liked that as it usually got me very turned on.

He would tell me later he saw so and so making a move and asked how I felt about it and I said not bad and that is turned me on. He smiled and said maybe I should get together with one or two of them, being sort of shy I didn't reply.

A couple of weeks later at a party he threw one of the guys walked up to me and said he wanted to have sex with me if I was interested, I looked at him and said that I was sort of interested but was not sure how my friend would feel, he whispered that he was the one that suggested it, I looked at my friend and he had a big smile so I said ok, we made a date to meet.

As we continued our conversation, he told me he had heard a lot about me and that I was considered a very good lover, I just said that I enjoyed sex and he said that I would enjoy him.

It was another couple of weeks before we could get together but we finally did at a club, we had a couple of drinks and I met a few of his friends, we were sitting at the bar when one guy came up and just grabbed his crotch and said that he wanted to blow him, he just said he was already busy but maybe some other time, he then proceed to pull out his cock and said this is what you will be missing, think we both were shocked.

We headed to his house and were talking and laughing about the gentleman in the club, he told me he had never seen him before, but he liked what he saw.

He came over and started rubbing and kissing me and told me he wanted to fuck me since the first time he saw me, said I had a nice ass (has always been my best asset). I said I was looking forward to that and I unbuckled his pants and pulled out his nice cock, not real long but fairly thick, it already had some precum on it which I licked off. I then went down on him and was able to take all of him. He was fingering my ass, as I licked his balls and I could feel him lift up like he wanted me to lick his ass, which I obliged and he was really liking it, before long he just turned me on my stomach and rimmed me and next thing I could feel him entering me.

It was a tight fit but felt very good and I soon was moving in unison with him, he started breathing heavy and soon I could feel him cumming in my ass, he continued moving and then he pulled out and next thing I new he was licking my ass and his cum, very hot, we layed together for a while and he asked if I wanted him to suck me or if I wanted to fuck him, I wasn't going to last very long so I just said I was in for good head and he sucked me and I did not last very long.

We have been friends since then so I get a pretty good amount of sex from my friends and now there is discussion about adding some new men.

Looking forward that.