First Swing

Story Info
First and very unexpected swinger experience.
1k words
3.63
24.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swing13
Swing13
20 Followers

So this is one of many true stories I surprisingly experienced.

I am changing the names but otherwise this is what happened

I play in a band and I have many stories about my experiences doing that including how I ended up with my very hot British wife but this story is about our first swinger experience.

So like I said I have been in a band for while. Many years ago I at one of our shows met a girl who showed up early. That was when I meet Leena. She was and is a very cute Bbw who had fantastic hair and huge boobs...we instantly became friends over hairstyles and wardrobe. being a band person I had my sexual experiences on the road, and my type was the skinny or slightly curvy girls which was my touring preference as well as my girlfriend and wife preference. Leena and I ended up friends but I was never attracted to her really however I did sometimes wonder about her breast size given they were massive. I'd never experienced tits that big before.

I feel a bit naive here given what I know now but I'll continue. After many years, shows and tours in the uk it came to be knowledge that Leena and her husband lived only a few miles away from my wife and I.

After a festival we were all at she invited us to a dinner party at her home given we lived close and also invited us to stay the night so we didn't have to worry about having a few drinks and then driving home.

It made sense so we, my wife and I, agreed

So we went to their place for the weekend. My wife dressed very slutty it was a huge turn on and maybe she knew something I didn't, we enjoyed the evening. Had some drinks. Had a lovely dinner. Then things got more interesting

Leena and her husband revealed that they were swingers and also bisexual. They were not pushy at all but just opened up about it. At this point I didn't know which of them might want either myself or my wife. But we remained calm and non judgmental. I should have known better given my bands singer telling me about the amazing blowjob he received from her which I just wrote off as a band thing, not a swinger thing. But I and we respected how open and not pushy they were about it.

Leenas husband then talked about his career and what he did and while I'm not going to say what that is, my wife was very interested and asked him for a tour of his studio. The two of them took off. And they were gone for about 50min.

During that time Leena and I continued to talk about her bisexuality, as she found my wife really hot, as well as her swinger lifestyle to which I said I respected and was fascinated with but was more of a just my wife type of guy.

When my wife returned she was super drunk. She could barely speak and was really happy and just wanted the go to bed. So I put her to bed. After that I decided I should probably take a shower and retire myself. Not knowing what happened between my wife and Leenas husband over the last hour. I still don't know.

So hey I took a shower. When I came out of the shower Leena was there with a towel. Wearing a robe type thing.

I had never had an experience like this before. She opened her robe and exposed her massive tits and also huge belly. She was a very large girl. Before I could respond she grabbed hold of my dick and pulled me toward her. "Put your hands on my tits" she said. And with my cock in her hand I had no choice but to do as she said. As any man will tell you when a woman has your cock in her hand you do as she says. She then continued to stroke me while I I told her we should stop.

"What do you think was happening when your wife wearing that slutty outfit disappeared with my husband?"

Her asking me that along with her hand pulling gently on my cock just made me harder. Her using her other hand holding my balls was amazing as well. A trick my wife needs to learn.

When I tried to stop her she moved my hands back to her tits and said if you don't cum on my belly I'm going to blow you. And yeah that did it. I got harder and within minutes of her stroking me I shot my load all over her huge tits and belly. Everyone cums before bed in my house she said.

It was crazy and amazing. And I thought that was it. But it was not.

I left and went to sleep with my passed out wife and in my head that was just a crazy experience. But the next morning I I woke up hard, and it took me a few minutes to release I was being jerked off. A feeling I'd only felt once ever before, waking up to a handjob. I thought it was my wife doing the claiming her territory thing but no. It was Leena jerking me off while she was eating out my wife next to me. I didn't know what to do and my wife seemed to be asleep and didn't release what was happening. I came as my wife orgasmed not knowing who made her cum. Leena quickly disappeared and to this day my wife thinks it was I who made her cum that morning. Next it was normal here is breakfast, we all sat together and had a bite. We drove home thinking the night before was a dream, asking ourselves it any of it really happened or did we just dream that our friends were swingers. And we still don't talk about what really happened.

There is more to this story but that is for another day.

Swing13
Swing13
20 Followers