All Comments on 'First Term at St Penelope's - Day 03'

by Chaste_Down

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice tale. You've still got some story to tell yet but I'd absolutely love it if stepmom took control of Heather. And whilst we're at it, since you said throw out suggestions on your bio page, after stepmom takes charge of her, and makes her a good pet, maybe on a visit, they could both take charge of actual mom. Heather having fully gone over to her step mom's and St. Penelope's view of things. Of course along the way, stepmom could give her some of the girls from St. Penelope's as reward and payback for how she was treated. There's always someone better than you, Charlotte and Flick. Heather would dearly love you saving her and her new mom. Anyway, just ideas, since you asked. Five stars, for each chapter so far.

Jedd

CharmadilloCharmadilloover 2 years ago

Watersports aren't really my thing, but I do appreciate your willingness to explore different fetishes. Imaginative as always.

Chaste_DownChaste_Downabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback - I always read it and consider suggestions. You're welcome to leave ideas on my discord too.

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaabout 2 years ago

Maybe Beth should become the toilet for all the girls in the dorm.

Chaste_DownChaste_Downabout 2 years agoAuthor

>Maybe Beth should become the toilet for all the girls in the dorm.

I do like that idea, Veronica, and if it were a watersports focused story (from the start) then I'd definitely go there.

I'm thinking though that the school setting is good for exploring a whole range of kinks, and that having all the girls use her like that might be focusing too much on one particular niche.

But I do hope to have Charlotte return for a round 2, maybe even have Beth curse on purpose to make it happen. And possibly Flick can also take advantage of the service.

But there are so many other avenues to explore. Spankings, strap-ons, teachers, the step mother, interracial, the trans girl... Time will tell!

Curious_EdCurious_Edabout 2 years ago

Excellent. Very well written, and I look forward to reading more of your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChaste_Down@Chaste_Down
I just like writing stories that put naughty thoughts in your head. Join my discord and help direct new stories! https://discord.gg/SRcT6AyBzp I have lots of stories up - just click on the 'stories' tab!