First Term at St Penelope's - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that long ago, not much more than five years or so, back when your stepmother was head girl here, one of St Penelope's oldest traditions came to an end. When winter arrives, you'll probably think these dorms are pretty chilly, but the fact is that we do have radiators. The central heating might be older than we are, but it works. It used to be that these dorms were unheated. So, the whole business of getting out of bed, leaving the dorm, and going down the corridor to the loo on a freezing night was a deeply unpleasant one. If it hadn't been for three dozen girls flushing it from dusk til dawn, the toilet would have frozen over for most of January."

Beth shivered at the thought. She was confused that Charlotte had come into her bed to tell such an odd story, but just having her there was making Beth moist between her thighs. Her breasts felt heavy and in need of Charlotte's hands gently kneading them. Beth's own hand strayed to where Charlotte's fingers lay on her thigh.

"So forward." Charlotte tsked and, lifting Beth's arm, set it on the bed before her. "Now, be a good girl and listen."

Chastened, Beth nodded.

"So one year, nobody knows which, between the wars probably, a forward thinking head girl had an idea. She chose the newest girl in the sixth form, and when nature called on a particularly bitter night our nameless head girl went to visit this new girl. She told the poor dear that she was now the official water-girl. And when the innocent newbie opened her mouth to ask what that meant, the head girl showed her. She peed in the girl's mouth and told her to drink as fast as she could. From then on, at least through the coldest months, the water-girl was peeing for two, and suffering the icy trip to the loo on behalf of the head girl."

"That's terrible!" Beth gasped.

Charlotte resumed stroking Beth's hip. "Of course, such a convenient discovery didn't remain secret for long, and within a few weeks both the deputy head girls had joined in. So now the unfortunate child was peeing for four. She must have been up and down all night. Think of it!"

"You can't be seri--"

"So American," Charlotte laughed softly. "You cannot be serious! That's just like that John McEnroe meme!" She put a little space between them and patted Beth's bum cheek before letting her hand rest there, nails biting gently. "Of course, even for St Penelope's that's all very... old school... and the tradition was discontinued during your stepmother's time. It's possible she was the last practitioner."

Beth, still horrified, relaxed slightly. Why Charlotte had come to tell her about Lisa's schooldays she had no idea, but the growing suspicion that this somehow involved Beth herself now seemed silly. And she liked Charlotte's hand on her ass. She wriggled back into it.

"So eager!" Charlotte's voice held a gentle amusement. "Now, the thing is that although the tradition was disallowed, it is still unofficially allowed as a punishment, but only with the headmistress's 'off the record' permission. And she gives that permission using a particular code word. Mrs Johnson has always felt the punishment was a particularly fine way to discourage the use of bad language. So," Charlotte squeezed Beth's bottom and moved her mouth very close to Beth's ear, "tell me what code word the headmistress uses, Bethany."

Beth felt trapped. "P... p... potty mouth?"

"Clever girl!"

"But I only said 'goddamit'," Beth protested. "I said I was sorry!"

Charlotte kissed Beth behind her ear. "It's true that the punishment was a little harsh this time. But you see, the headmistress likes me, and she knew that I wanted to have you. So, when you gave her the perfect excuse..."

"Have me?" Beth asked as Charlotte rolled her onto her back. She didn't understand. If Charlotte had made a move on her she would have said yes in a heartbeat, all her dilemmas about whether she was really a lesbian or not would have gone out the window.

Charlotte straddled Beth, a knee to either side of her ribs, ass resting on her belly.

"You're not really going to--" Beth couldn't believe what was happening to her.

"You'll be quiet if you don't want the whole class to watch," Charlotte said in a low voice. "Now, you do have a choice. You can either open your sweet little mouth like a good girl, and drink as fast as you can. Or close it and spend the night in a very wet bed, and then tomorrow explain to the maid why you need new sheets... and blankets... and a pillowcase... and a pillow... and a mattress.

"I'm afraid to say I shan't stop when you close your mouth to swallow, so there will be some spillage, but that's what the towel's for. I advise you put your hair up."

And with that, before Beth could protest or ask more questions, Charlotte advanced up the bed. She pushed Beth's arms back and pinned them under her shins as she knelt over Beth's face.

Beth could see only the shape of the girl above her, faintly outlined in whatever starlight came in through the windows.

"I'll do it for you." Charlotte reached down and efficiently lifted Beth's long hair up above her head.

Beth thought she must be dreaming. She felt shocked, helpless, and yet still faintly turned on despite it all. She struggled weakly, not sure that she wanted to escape. And when she heard the rustle of Charlotte pulling her nightdress up around her hips she stopped trying to escape.

"Position yourself."

"But I don't w--" Beth's protest was cut off by the descent of the warm pussy about which she'd fantasized for the past few weeks. Charlotte's slim thighs bracketed her face, and Beth felt the softness of the girl's vagina against her mouth.

"Last chance to open..."

Beth opened her mouth, the alternative seemed far too messy and degrading. How would she hide it in the morning? If she did as she was told, nobody need know.

There was a pause of several seconds, and then Charlotte gave a gentle sigh. A warmth flooded Beth's mouth. Beth had never given any thought to what pee tasted like. She'd imagined that 'disgusting' covered both the flavour and the idea. In fact, it didn't have a strong taste. It was slightly salty, a little bitter, not what Beth would call pleasant, but far from awful.

After just a few moments her mouth was full enough for the stream from Charlotte's pussy to make the traditional sound of a girl weeing on the toilet. It sounded very loud to Beth and she hoped that it wouldn't wake anyone.

As her mouth started to reach its capacity she realised she would have to do a big swallow and try to open her lips again as soon as possible, or just have the head girl pee all over her face.

Beth gulped it down. The stream of Charlotte's urine played across her lips for a heartbeat and then she was taking it again, hearing it rattle into the back of her throat and start to pool once more, drowning her back teeth again.

Charlotte seemed to pee forever. Beth remembered the tall glass of water Charlotte had been drinking at dinner. She swallowed five times, and warm dribbles ran down both sides of her neck into the towel. She was her hair was up.

At last, the stream slowed to a trickle, and then to the occasional drip. Beth swallowed one more time. She wasn't sure what she was feeling. It was a strange, churning mixture of humiliation, astonishment, shame, helplessness, and lust.

"I don't have to tell you the next bit do I, new girl?" Charlotte asked. "Clean me up, silly."

Dutifully, with her arms still trapped, Beth lifted her head slightly and licked at the darkness above her. Her tongue ran across Charlotte's wet slit, finding more of that salty, faintly bitter taste that filled her mouth. Beth had never imagined her first taste of another girl's pussy would be like this, but she's also never imagined Charlotte would have let her do it to her.

Beth made long, slow licks, hoping to do a good job, trying to understand where her tongue was exploring. A tightening of Charlotte's thighs told Beth she'd found the girl's clit. Charlotte sighed and ran both her hands into Beth's hair.

"Mmmm...." Charlotte lifted herself away. "That's enough of that, potty mouth."

She moved back to her original position, tugging the towel away and tossing it to the floor. "Roll over, girl."

Beth rolled onto her side as directed, and Charlotte slid back in close behind her. "There, let that be a lesson to you. I hope we won't be hearing any more swearing from you?"

"No, Charlotte." Beth swallowed, remembering the sensation of Charlotte peeing into her mouth. Her pussy ached for Charlotte's fingers. Beth wanted to be fucked like Helen had fucked Sita in the stairwell. "You told the headmistress you wanted to have me?"

"I did. And if you carry on being such a good, obedient girl I might just make you mine. Even take you home to see Mummy and Daddy."

"But... Flick, I mean Felicity..."

Charlotte trilled a soft laugh and pushed her arm under Beth, reaching under Beth's top arm with her other one, and closing a slim, long-fingered hand around each of Beth's breasts. "Flick's my girlfriend, silly. I mean to have you as my pet. Of course, I'd have to share you with Flick. She can get jealous otherwise. You know about Flick, don't you? She likes to spank." Charlotte squeezed Beth's breasts gently, trapping both stiff nipples between her fingers. "You'd put up with a little spanking to be my pet though, wouldn't you Bethany?"

"Yes please," Beth stammered. "I mean, yes." Charlotte's hands felt so good lifting the weight of Beth's heavy boobs. "I do want that." And she really did. Her pussy was almost weeping with anticipation.

"Good girl." Charlotte withdrew her arms and slipped out of the bed. "Go to sleep now. Sweet dreams."

Beth rolled to see the head girl's slender form moving away down the line of bunkbeds.

Despite Charlotte's instructions. It took an age for Beth to sleep. She kept remembering the taste and feel of what had happened. The aristocratic head girl of St Penelope's using her as a toilet. Beth knew she should be outraged, but deep down she had to admit that if Charlotte returned for round two, she would lie back meekly and open her mouth again.

When, eventually, Beth did sleep, it seemed that she was awake again only a short time later. She lay confused for a while before realising she needed the loo. Barefoot, she left her bed and went down the corridor. Moments later, under the too-bright bathroom light, she splashed out the longest pee of her life. Peeing for two.

When at last Beth was finished she sat there for a minute, squeezing her breasts and remembering how Charlotte's hands had felt cupping them.

Finally, on the way back to the dormitory Beth wondered about her stepmom. Lisa had met with the headmistress on the day she delivered Beth to the school. Lisa must have known about what went on in St Penelope's. Had the black-haired homewrecker sent her unwanted stepdaughter here for exactly this sort of treatment?

Worst still, had she suspected Beth might find she liked it?

Beth climbed back into her bed with her mind whirling, wondering what the rest of her first term had in store for her. She thought she'd never be able to sleep. But only a short while later Beth Summer was deep in her dreams, with one hand between her thighs, and a small smile on her lips.

12