All Comments on 'First Threesome'

by Princessgoodgirl40

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10023 months ago

I do like stories where the woman gets off watching her man fuck another woman in her presence!!

BruceWoBruceWo3 months ago

Am sure there is another chapter where they move in together

01JETMECH01JETMECH3 months ago

I hope there is more where this story left off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

BOLDLY STATED, this story needs more description!

"I told my boyfriend, Scott to meet me at a hotel I had booked. i was looking forward to surprising him with a third. When he arrived he found me in his favorite lingerie, and Jennifer scantily clad in the bed together, gently kissing and exploring each others bodies. That was as far as we had gotten so far. I had not told my Scott what to expect and he was happily surprised. I got out of bed and approached him while Jennifer laid in the bed, seductively touching herself.

"Well, what's going on here?" He said with a grin. I didn't say anything, just wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. I felt his pants and could tell he already had an erection. I led him to the bed and sat him down."

SERIOUSLY, YOU SAID, "I had not told my Scott what to expect and he was happily surprised."

If my girlfriend told me to meet her at a hotel, (MOST LIKELY; after work) I would be planning to take shower when I arrived at the hotel. While I do shower daily, check in is not until 3 or 4 and I very seriously would not be 100% oral sex squeaky clean, in anticipation that she might have a complete stranger there, that I did not know was going to be there for a threesome and they would be prepped, ready for action, and I would not be!!!!

Put more thought into your writing, "While my boyfriend showered, I phoned _____ and had her to enter our room and get in bed with me as a surprise for when ___ came out of the bathroom (CLEAN AND READY FOR SEX).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous