All Comments on 'First Time as a Hotwife'

by Christy2Cum

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

cute little vignette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Being a "hotwife" just makes her a cheating slut. Just get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably should find a different hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Slut

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Feels very true to life, not really sexy, kinda desperate and needy on all characters parts, and pitiful. Nothing really sexy nor exciting. Nicely done if you were going for reality.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cute litte first time cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

IMPORTANT. Put a Cuck or Cuckold tag on any stories like this. I really wish there was a separate category for these kinds of stories.

KuBal46KuBal46about 1 year ago

Very realistic. I don't know if it was intentional but so much sex just is not very sexy.

CybersleuthCybersleuthabout 1 year ago

It never ceases to amaze me that people will go out of their way to say nasty things to someone who has been good enough to share a story with us. You don't have to like what every author writes and you might even go so far as to offer constructive criticism, but there is no excuse to belittle or berate someone on a personal level for what they wrote and shared. Thumper said it best, "If you can't say something nice say nothing at all." Thank you for your story Christy.

NorthsidejoeNorthsidejoeabout 1 year ago

To Anonymous: The story was titled "First Time As A

Hotwife." What the hell did you think it was about, a wife who stayed out in the sun too long and got sunburned. Great story from a great lady!

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning12 months ago

Seemed pretty true to life. One of the best parts was the frenzied attempt to get yourself together when you found out the Mrs. was coming home early, I had a good visual in my mind on that😜👍

thefishfryerthefishfryer11 months ago

Wasn't expecting the wife to come home. Quite a funny story. A bit unlikely that she would have rung to warn him, but then it seems to be an authentic story.

ErrorusernametakenErrorusernametaken10 months ago

Knew this was true when it was just the two of you and not going out in a pack!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristy2Cum@Christy2Cum
Nothing important to say, I am through dealing with all the BS from people here, you are despicable human beings and I no longer visit this site as a result of.