First Time for El

Story Info
What happens when Ella loses her v card to her best friend?
2.1k words
4.15
18.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a virgin? How!"

His fingers trailed down my breasts to my waist.

"You have some of the most perfect breasts I've ever seen... they are just so... so round. They're so exciting! I just want to worship them."

He kneeled down to bury his face into my chest. He nuzzled back and forth between them placing my bra down on the ground. I stood there in awe. I didn't expect this reaction. Why would my best friend of all people even think so highly of me? He seemed like he has seen an angel. The nuzzles grew harsher, a little too harsh.

"Gentle now, Aubrey... I don't want them getting torn off."

His soft brown eyes peered up at me with such sadness.

"But I just want to nuzzle them to death... they're too perfect. I think I may die from the perfection."

"Aubrey, you are being dramatic now. I said I would be willing to hook up just this once so I could get my virginity out of the way but you don't have to be so out there."

Aubrey stood up looking offended, he cupped his hands on my breasts gently lifting them up and caressing them.

"Well Ella... it's not like I've ever seen such perfection so that's probably why I am so dramatic. You asked a Theater kid you met in high school to do you. I'm not going to suddenly have a change of heart and stop loving on you."

"Aubrey... you are being absurd.."

Aubrey inched closer to me. He pressed his body against mine till we were forehead to forehead. I could feel his hot breath against my face. His hands rested one on my waist, one gently lifted my chin.

"El... please. I genuinely just want to make you feel good. You don't need to fight me."

His voice quieted down to almost none existent. Chills ran down my body from the power of statement. The determination in his soft brown eyes shined in the dim lamp light. I peered over in nervousness to the red lace trimmed bra on the floor. The red satin looked like a pile of roses sitting there. Aubrey moved his way to my neck to give a gentle kiss. I took a shaky breath.

"A... Aubrey... I think I'm too nervous for this. I don't know if I can do this."

He looked at me with worried puppy eyes.

"El, we don't have to do anything you don't want to. Why don't you sit on the bed? Maybe standing has you all out of sorts"

I gave a shallow nod. I took a deep breath counting down from five.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

I rested down on the edge of the bed and Aubrey sat beside me. He gave me a friendly smile. I looked at him apologetically. I didn't want to ruin this but I feel like I had. We did do some foreplay. Some light making out and I didn't feel like we were going too fast but it just felt like a task. I didn't meet his gaze just looking at the bra resting on the floor. I felt too exposed.

"Ella, take my shirt. I don't mind."

Aubrey hurrily took off his shirt. I turned to look as a deep red blush creeped over my cheeks. He has grown up quite a bit. I did know with both of us nearly graduating from college with our degrees we both would have grown up but... this was something. Sure, we have changed in the same room as each other but that hasn't happened since we were kids and once when I puked on him but we don't talk about that. This man in front of was definitely not what I expected, I expected some muscle but not model level abs.

"El... did you die? You are kinda staring at my tiddies."

"Oh... sorry"

I said softly looking away and taking the shirt. I slipped it on. I looked around at the room as Aubrey went to pick up the bra and sit it on the hotel desk. I looked down at the pooling shirt on me. It had a logo on it. It was in french. Why did he have a shirt in French?

The moments passed in silence. Aubrey sat next to me and had placed my head on his shoulder.

"I meant it when I said your breasts were perfect. Honestly... they are some of my favorites."

I rolled my eyes just looking at the floor kicking my feet. Why had we even booked a hotel room if I was just going to get too nervous for this? Aubrey was quite warm I enjoyed being on him. I gave him a little nuzzle. The nuzzles turned rather quickly to me basically head butting him.

"El... you are making my tiddies bounce, is there a reason you are hardcore just wiggling around?"

I kept nuzzling him till he accidentally flopped over and I fell on top of him. He looked up at me raising an eyebrow.

"You trying to do something there little miss nervous?"

"No... you are just kinda warm."

I looked away sitting up and blushing. His shirt smelled like him I rather enjoyed that. He rolled his eyes pulling me back onto him and shifting so his legs were on the bed and I was between them.

"Ella, you wanna try again? We can go even slower this time. We have all night."

I still looked away the blush making its way down my neck. I started to breathe heavy again.

"Ella... can you answer me?"

I still didn't look at him pouting some.

"Ella...!"

He rose his voice some taking a hand to move my cheek so I would look at him. Those big brown eyes looking up at me.

"Do you want to try again?"

He cooed at me delicately. I looked away nodding.

"Please... Aubrey.... I want to actually do this. I just get so nervous I'm going to mess up."

"El... mess up all you want. The worse you can do is turn me off and I have to pop a viagra."

He chuckled at the end clearly joking.

"Aubrey! You packed viagra? Your dick doesn't work?"

Aubrey looked obviously offended. He looked at me with such pity and befuddlement.

"Ella... honey... I could pound you into this bed right now with how hard I am..."

The blush spread even quicker at that. His voice had grown stern and cold it was rare to see him so serious. A smile creeped over his lip again quite quickly though.

"El... just shut up and kiss me before I start getting handsy."

He joked again putting a hand to my chin pulling me into a kiss. He was a phenomenal kisser. His lips were soft and gentle. I wonder how much practice he had gotten at this. I started to snake my tongue into his mouth till we were french kissing. His other hand not on my cheek was firmly on my hip tracing the top of my panties. A gentle pressure started as I was rolled over and he pinned me down under him.

"I have you pinned now my little deer."

He cooed bringing back an old joke. His eyes filled with something I hadn't seen before. Lust? I scoffed at him rolling my eyes. He used a hand to move my face to look at him again.

"Why don't we heat this up?"

He planted a kiss on my jaw working his way to my lips. The kiss were gentle but soon become faster and needier. The weight of his body on top of mine. I could feel just how hard he had gotten through his pants. My hand started to run up and down his bare back. So warm and muscled. The kissing kept picking up speed I'll we were rocking and grinding against one another. The grinding turned to dry humping. Whimpers of pleasure flowed out into his ears.

"Aubrey! This... feels really good. C.. can I take your pants off?"

Aubrey lifted up to look at me giving a smirk helping my wondering hands to unbutton and slip off his jeans. I took my hand and used my palm to press against how hard he had gotten. Up and down, up and down went my hand. He gave a pleasured breath out leaning back. My gaze met his eyes, a thick blush was set on his cheeks. Seeing someone I thought I knew so well filling up with pleasure was something else entirely. His hand met mine showing me a better way to rub against him through his boxers.

"Curl your hand around a little more, it feels better that way..."

He said shakily looking down watching my hand move against him. His hips soon enough started to buck. Little bucks showing just how badly he needed this. Grunts wiggled out of his lips as he closed his eyes still bucking up to meet my hand. He laced his fingers in my free hand gripping firmly.

"E.... El... can I please fuck you now? I don't think I can handle much more of your hands. I don't want to get off before I can get you there too."

He whimpered out almost strained. My hand stopped and I looked at him.

"Lean back I'll do the same to you... I do want these lovely panties coming off at some point though."

He eyed me up and down as I laid back. He smiled leaning down to kiss my lips down to my collar bones. Small soft kisses trailing down to the oversized shirt he lent me. He had a hand on my waist pushing up under the shirt till it stopped to squeeze one of my breasts.

"Can I take this off so I can see those perfect breasts?"

I shallowly nodded as the shirt slipped off of me. He let out an auditable small gasp before burying his face between them.

"I take that back, these are my number one favorite."

He took a bit nuzzling them turning into licks to swirling his tongue on my nipples. My moans started filling the air as he worked his way to kissing down my stomach. He gripped my matching red satin with lace panties pulling them off with ease. He shoved his face forward nuzzling his way to where he wanted smacking his lips against my lower ones. My back started to arch as he had me gripped licking every last drop up.

"Aubrey..! I... I think I may cum soon..."

My voice rose up out of the moans as he worked faster to get me to his goal.

"Cum for me El... I want this for you so bad"

His finger dug into my side as he gripped to keep me from bucking. A finger started to circle around my clit and I was done for. Orgasm hit me like a freight train. I screamed out as it hit. I felt so dizzy and so buzzy. Aubrey was panting and laid next to me petting me.

"You did good El. Do you want to take a break?"

He let out between the pants. I shook my head opening my eyes to look at his big loving brown eyes.

"C..can you do me now? I think I'm ready."

He nodded taking a second to slow his breath.

"What way do you wanna lay? I'm down with just about anything."

I shifted some to lay on my back, back to how I was laying originally.

"Can we do it like this? I want to be able to see you."

He nodded giving a big smile squirming to be between my legs. I placed my hands on his hips pulling on his boxers as he rolled his eyes pulling them off. I looked down to see what he was hiding and I was definitely surprised it was actually kinda pretty. He moved back to where we were.

"Am I grabbing a condom from the bag or are we doing this raw?"

He whispered into my ear as I could feel his tip angled just right almost pressing into me.

"Just fuck me... I'm on birth control."

He gave a nod giving a second to adjust before pushing forward into me. I gave a low moan gripping onto his shoulders. I shifted to pull my legs up to rest them on him. He kept at a slow pace pushing in. Inch by inch he buried himself inside me. So warm, so filling. Once he hit full hilt he sat up some looking at me. Those eyes so full with emotion. He started to pull out holding onto my hips. He grunted leaning forward to kiss me pushing back in. The pace started to speed up till moans from both of us filled the air.

"Aubrey! Aubrey! Aubrey! You feel so good in me. Please don't stop.... Don't stop!"

My cries rung out into his ears as he happily obliged me.

~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this! I appreciate you reading!