First Time For Everything

Story Info
The wife has had enough nagging and takes over.
3.9k words
3.95
14k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to do what?"

That was my response to his question. We were sitting in our living room watching a little porn. He knows it makes me hot. We've only been married for about two years and before that, we dated when I was in high school. He's the only man I've ever fucked.

I knew nothing about sex until I met him. He's older than me and had a lot of experience. He taught me to both make love and to fuck for the sheer pleasure of it.

Now don't get me wrong. I didn't grow up in a family that was bible thumpers. I just didn't know and didn't talk to friends about it. I belonged to that dying breed of women. I was a virgin when I was married.

The bottom line is...I love sex. To me, it's both a physical and emotional one. It depends on the circumstance. I've learned more in one year about sex than in all my other nineteen.

This story is about the first time I had sex with someone other than my husband. I'll pick it up from the first quote.

"You want me to fuck another man...with you watching? I don't get the thrill out of doing that."

"Hun, you know how much I love to see you cum. I just want to watch you cum with another man. It would make me proud to see you do that."

"I can't wrap my head around that. I know what I'd do if I saw you fuck another woman. How about...cut your balls off?"

"I hope you're kidding. I want you to read a site with actual letters from people that live that lifestyle."

So he gave me the site and I went there one night. Hubby was out with a long-time friend. I ended up naked at the computer with my legs spread wide and pussy dripping from cuming so much.

Well, that got me thinking that maybe it wouldn't be so bad. I thought about it for a few days. We were going out on Friday for dinner and maybe dancing. I took my shower and was wondering about what to put on. I remembered the stories where the man wanted his wife to dress sexy to turn on other men. He hinted that way, but never came right out and asked me to do it.

He was ready way before me. Men have got it knocked in that department. I looked through my extensive wardrobe, and after a minute thought of something.

I'm five foot ten and slim. Some would say I'm skinny, but I don't give a rat's ass what they think. My best feature is my legs. Their long and when I wear heels and a short skirt or shorts, I get a lot of compliments. They're all not verbal, but I like the whistles too.

We weren't going to a high-class restaurant, so I didn't have to wear a dress. I tried on a denim skirt that I found and tried on a couple of blouses, but nothing seemed to catch my eye.

Then I thought, he wants to show me off? I went to my lingerie draw and came out with a black teddy. It was cut low in the front with lace, but being black you really couldn't see my areolas. My nipples were another thing. Mine are a little big for my tits. They're very big and seem to never go down. I've never worn a bra in my life so I didn't want to start tonight.

So I put on the teddy and skirt. When I looked at myself in the full-length mirror, I got horny as all hell. I started wondering what others would think. She looks like a slut, or a whore. Fuck them. I was going to have fun, and I wasn't going to spoil that fun.

Then I slipped my hand under my skirt and fingered myself to a real nice orgasm, or two. I pulled myself together and went down to see what the other half had to say.

He whistled.

"You say the nicest things."

"You're going to wear that?"

"Now just a fucking minute! You've been bugging me to dress sexy. Well, here it is and now you question it?"

"No,no. i'm sorry. just that I didn't think that you'd go for broke. You stunned me, that's all."

"Well, is this ok? Or too much."

"Let's go. I can't wait to see what the other guy's reactions will be."

I was not expecting the reaction of the men. Strangers came up to me and asked if I was a super-model. Yeah, right. We sat at the bar and had appetizers. At nine, the band started and so did the dancing.

I love to dance and before I had a chance to grab hubby's hand to pull him out on the floor, I was asked to dance by a man. A rather handsome man. A rather well-dressed handsome man.

I looked at hubby and he told me to go ahead. Now, two things happened on the dance floor. He was a wonderful dancer and it seemed like every eye in the place was on us. It ended way too soon. When we headed back to the bar, he was not there.

He got a table and asked Frank if he would like to join us. Of course, he said he would be honored. Oh, his name is Frank.

We spent the next two hours talking and dancing. Then after a hot fast dance with Frank, we went back to the table. I noticed that hubby was staring at my chest. Then I looked at Frank and he was doing the same thing. I looked down at myself.

Somewhere in dancing the last number, my teddy had slipped and one side was outside my tit. My left breast was exposed. My back was to the dance floor so nobody else could see me.

"Ahh, I hate to tell you this, but your breast is exposed."

Now as I looked down and saw myself, my pussy started flowing. I could feel my panties getting wet. I felt more turned on than ever before. Then my mind went to my husband and what he wanted. Fuck it.

"You don't like what you see, Frank? I can put it away, or would you rather see its twin?"

I left him speechless. When I looked at hubby, his mouth was open. I didn't want to stop now.

"What about my husband. Do you object to me showing Frank my tiny titties?"

When he didn't answer me, I pulled the other half over. Now my total chest was on display to these two men.

"You are simply beautiful. Those nipples could cut glass."

Thank you, Frank. They're small but sensitive. They love to be touched."

Did I just say that? Holy fuck. Well, as I said before, when you're on a roll, don't stop.

"Frank? Would you be a dear and get me another wine.?"

When he left, I had to hold my own.

"Hubby, I don't know why I'm acting like this, but I need to know. Do you want me to continue? I'll do whatever you want, but I want you to know that if you want me to fulfill your fantasy, it may be now or never. I'm leaving what happens next, up to you."

Frank came back and looked a little concerned. He knew we were talking about him and I'm sure he knew what could happen. I saw hubby's mind working overtime. All the work to get me to this point could go away. I didn't want to be him right then.

"Ahh, Frank? The band is stopping for the night and I was wondering if you would like to come to our house. You two can continue your dance there."

I thought that's one way of saying, come home with us and fuck my wife. I would have been blunter, but I knew Frank's answer.

"Sure, you want me to follow you?"

"Yeah, we only live about fifteen minutes away."

So we headed to the car and when hubby opened my door for me, he looked down and cleared his throat. We had walked through the bar and passed all the tables with my tits on display. I didn't know whether to hide under a rock or be proud. I left them out.

Now, I was starting to feel guilty about my action again so I had to give hubby the final say.

"Now, you have one last chance to stop this. You can catch a light just right so he has to stop and we can lose him, or...it's up to you."

He didn't say anything but he put his hand on my thigh. I moved it up to let him feel my damp panties. He looked over at me. we were coming up to the last red light before we had to turn off for the house. The light turned. It went orange. His choice. He went through it. I looked back and Frank had to stop. So did my heart.

Then he pulled over to the side. He was waiting for him. He looked at me and smiled. During the last short ride home, hubby managed to finger my clit to a wonderful orgasm.

We went in and hubby went to get drinks. While he was gone Frank asked me.

"I'm going out on a limb here and saying that this is the first time you've done this?"

"There's a first time for everything, right?"

"The biggest question is, are you doing this for your husband, or do you want it too?"

I had to think about that. Am I just doing it for him? He's taught me to love sex in every genre. If he wants me to do it, then why shouldn't I enjoy myself. I didn't get a chance to answer his question. Hubby brought the drinks.

We went into the living room and put music on. The guys sat on the couch and they sat with just enough room for me in between them.

"Will you excuse me? I've got to use the lady's room."

I went and did use the bathroom but then went into our bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and thought. Twenty minutes later, I walked down the stairs and into the living room. Hubby had put on a porn video. When they looked at me, their jaws dropped.

I changed clothes. Now I was wearing a lace bra that I'd never worn. It just held my small tits with hard nipples showing. Panties that were nothing more than a small triangle to almost cover my bald pussy. Hubby's favorite. Lace top, seamed stockings. I was walking on my five-inch heels.

"Frank, you know what we're trying to do here, so why don't you come up to our bedroom. That is if you would like to."

"First, let me say that you are one beautiful lady, and I'd love to go to your bedroom."

I was shaking like a leaf. Frank saw me and took me in his arms and just hugged me.

"Don't be nervous. Try to enjoy yourself. Feel your body respond to what's happening and forget about what's around you."

Just him saying that made me stop shaking. I still had something to say to my husband.

"I want you to know that I'm doing this for you right now, but I also want you to know that I'm not going to hold my emotions back. If it feels good, I'm going to let it out. I can't tell you what to do. It's your fantasy so do whatever you want. I put a chair there for you, but join us if you care to."

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Frank between my legs.

"Take off your shirt."

While he did that I unbuckled his belt and slowly unzipped him. His pants hit the floor and I was looking at a nice cock sticking straight at me in his boxers. My pussy opened up and was flowing as I pulled them down to expose the second cock I've ever touched.

I must say that I always thought that hubbies was big, but Frank's was longer. For some reason, my mouth was watering. I love to suck hubby. It gives me a sense of power. It's the one time that I feel in charge.

He was kicking off his pants and shoes when I took him in my mouth. that's when I could feel the differences between them. He was longer and maybe a tad thicker. He put both hands on my head.

"Ohh, fuck! That feels wonderful. Ohh, shit."

I took him deep as I reached down to my pussy and wet my hand with my juice. I spread it all around his cock. I held his balls with the other. He may have been longer, but I had to try what my husband taught me.

I took him in and he was sliding nicely so I stuck out my tongue and took him in until I felt him touch the entrance to my throat. Now I could judge the difference in length. When he touched my throat, there were a couple of inches to go. With my husband, there was about an inch.

I put both hands on his ass cheeks and pulled him to me. I relaxed my throat and he started to slide in. Slowly I pulled him in until my nose was touching his stomach.

"Ohh, my fucking word. She's got me in her throat! Oh, fuck. I've never... "

I knew he was close, so I had to ask him.

"Will you be able to get it up again?"

"All you have to do is walk around dressed like you are. My cock will never go down."

With him saying that I took him back in and before letting him in my throat, I ran my tongue all around the sensitive underside of his cock head. When I felt his balls retracting and he got just that little bit wider, I pulled him into my throat and used my muscles to milk him.

His male instinct told him to fuck what he was in, but I wouldn't have any of that. I dug my nails into his ass and wouldn't let him move. I put my thumb on the underside where the tube is and felt him pulsing.

I couldn't taste or feel him because he was emptying right into my throat. I held him inside me until I felt him lose a little hardness. I slowly let him slide out.

I looked over at my husband. He had removed his clothes and was sitting in the chair. He was slowly stroking his very hard cock. I was glad he didn't come. I stood up, put my arms around frank, and kissed him.

I walked over to my husband, knelt on the hard floor between his legs, And took him into my mouth. He didn't last long before he emptied himself in me. This time I got to taste it and let him watch as I swallowed it.

I asked them if they would go downstairs and pour me another drink. I told him that I would be down in a few minutes. I wanted to keep their attention so I rummaged through one of my many lingerie drawers. I wanted to find something that I'd never worn before. Something that will keep their cocks hard.

In the almost two years we've been married, my husband has bought me a lot of lingerie that has never touched my body. I wanted both of them to see me in something new. Then I saw it.

A black waist cincher. It had detachable garters and came just under my tits. I stepped into it and pulled it up. It was tight and took some strength. I looked in the mirror and was surprised. It made my already small waist even smaller. And it lifted what I had of tits to make me look bigger.

A new pair of stockings. These had tiny rhinestones on them. I slipped into my heels and I was ready. I wasn't sure what I'd see, so I put on a robe before I went down.

They were sitting at the bar and heard me before they saw me. When they did see me, they had a disappointed look on their face. I was glad I had the robe on. They had their pants on.

"What's under the robe, hun?"

He handed me my wine, "You'll see when I get to see your cock's."

For the next half hour, we chatted about what we are doing, but my pussy was calling. I got up and went to stand in the middle of the room.

"I don't know about you guys, but I still have to make hubby's fantasy come true. Frank? This is for you. Take me up to our bed and let me feel your large cock in me."

I dropped my robe to the floor. I watched as Frank stood up and let his pants fall. I smiled as I saw his long cock stand at attention. He walked over to me and picked me up, he took me to the bed and gently placed me in the center.

"Let me suck your cock again."

He got on and came to kneel at my head. I turned to take his very hard cock and when I felt his hand run over my tits and start heading south, I spread my legs wide. When his hand ran over my bald mound and he slipped two fingers in me, I lost it.

"Ohh, shit! I'm, I'm...fuck! Cuming! Don't stop! Finger me deeper!"

There was no way I could keep him in my mouth with what I was feeling. While I was in the throws of cuming, he moved down between my legs. He never stopped his finger attack on me and suddenly I felt my clit being sucked.

I looked down to see his eyes locked on mine as he was eating me. Sucking my sensitive nub. I came again. I never thought I would feel this good with another man, but Frank proved me wrong. He could eat pussy better than hubby, and I wondered what it was going to feel like when he fucked me.

He had to use both hands to hold me down. I was lifting my hips and rolling around with the intense feeling. My clit was on fire. I slid my hand down and felt it. it was swollen and puffed out. It wanted to feel a cock.

"Please fuck me! I need to feel your cock in me right now. Please!"

He got on his knees and brought himself closer to me, pushing my legs back as he went. I watched as he held himself at my entrance.

"Please, Frank! Don't tease me. Please fuck me!"

He held his cock touching my clit and asked,

"Slow or fast?"

"Just fuck me, you...Ohhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

He jammed his whole cock in me with one lunge. I screamed but couldn't put two words together. He was hitting places I didn't know I had. I fucking came and came. He was fucking me hard. Holding himself up off me while banging in and out.

I had a death grip on the sheets as he slowed down. I looked up to see him smiling at me.

"You look beautiful."

He lowered himself so we were chest to chest. Then he whispered in my ear.

"Invite your husband to join us."

I jumped. Fuck! I forgot my husband. All kinds of things went through my head. Frank rolled off me and gave me a chance to look for him. He was sitting in the chair, slowly stroking his hard cock. I sat up and looked at him.

"Honey? Would you like to join us?"

He smiled and shook his head no and said,

"No, no. You enjoy yourself. I'm fine just looking at you. You're beautiful."

I lay back down and Frank took hold and rolled me on top. I straddled his hips and rising, placed his cock where it should be and slowly sank on it. I moaned loudly the whole trip.

Now it was my turn to fuck him. I started to ride him. It felt so fucking good and I went faster trying to get to that orgasm that was within reach. Then in the process of posting, he slipped out and on my next down stroke, my clit slid along the bottom of his cock. It was like an electric shock. I was sliding my pussy along the bottom of his cock, and the friction was too much. I came again.

"Ohh, god, oh god! I've never...oh, god! Felt anything like this...before."

I collapsed on Franks's chest. I couldn't hold myself up. I was breathing hard when Frank said,

"Turn around. face your husband and ride me hard. Show him that you made the right decision to make his fantasy come true."

I quickly got off him and turned. I straddled him again and this time I lowered myself on his lovely cock. When I started posting, I looked up at hubby. He was jerking off.

"I love you."

"You look beautiful when you cum."

I loved that man more at that moment than ever before. I had to end this right.

"Frank. Fuck me from behind."

I got on my hands and knees. I was at the foot of the bed and I took hold of the footboard. Frank came up behind me and just pushed himself in me up to the hilt.

"Ohh, Frank! Fuck me hard! Hubby! Please let me suck your cock!"

I rocked back and forth on Franks's cock and I was so hoping that my husband would do what I asked him. Yes! He got up and walked over to me holding his dripping cock.

"Fuck my mouth! Stick your cock in my mouth and fuck it"

He grabbed my hair with two hands and drove himself in and out of my willing mouth. He was like a man possessed. He was grunting and groaning as he rammed into me"

Another first for me. Two cocks at once. The only thing better that could happen, would be for everyone to cum at the same time.

We almost made it. Hubby came first by about thirty seconds and then Frank came. Me? I was cuming the whole time. The sensation of being filled from both ends put me in a massive orgasm.

We all collapsed. We were drained. It had to be a half hour later than I needed something to drink so I slapped two asses and we went down to the bar.

We all took showers. The boys wanted to take just one, but we went separately. I fixed a snack and we talked a little before Frank said he better leave. I kissed him and he thanked hubby for letting him fuck me.

We retired to bed and cuddled. I was going to ask him how he felt about what happened but before I could ask, he said.

"That was wonderful. I can't wait until next time."

I just smiled to myself.