All Comments on 'First Time I have Sex with a Male'

by KinkyKisser916

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

I love this story, kinda reminds me of my first time. I had been sucking cock for a few months and my chief in the Navy told me on a Friday night to get a haircut by Monday. There was a clothing store a few doors down from a strip club I was a regular at (Nude female dancers) that had a barber working out of the back room. I got to town about 6 pm and stopped in to ask if the guy (Pete was his name) could cut my hair. He was already cutting a guys hair and told me come back in half an hour. So I went had had a burger. Half hour later I was back at the shop. Pete sat me in the chair and said back in a minute. He went and locked the front door told me is was after closing time. He washed my hair and as he moved around the chair his crotch brushed my arm. I didn’t move and thought it was an accident. A few minutes later again he brushed my arm and I thought to myself was he hard? Then he started to cut my hair, and again he brushed my arm and I knew he was rock hard. That turned me on too and I tented my pants. Once Pete finished my haircut he pulled a hand vibration machine that strapped to his hand. He rubbed my shoulders and it felt awesome. Then he grabbed my cock thru my pants and that vibrating machine felt GREAT! He took it off and unzipped my pants pulled my 7 inch cock out and started to stroke it. Then he bent over and started sucking my cock. I reached out and unzipped his pants and started sucking his 8 inch cock. After about 10-15 minutes he stood up and stripped my clothes off and pulled me so my ass was at the edge of the chair. He got a tube of lube out of a drawer and started to lube my virgin ass. I told Pete I’d never done this and he promised to take it easy. He stripped and lubed his hard cock up. Then started to line up with my ass. He pushed and told me to push out to make it easier. I did and he popped in me. It hurt a bit and he held still till I relaxed. Then he started to push in deeper till he bottomed out. He slowly started to pump in and out and boy it felt great. He started to build up speed and grabbed my throbbing cock. I grabbed his hand and told him to stop or I’d cum to soon. By this time he was really pounding me hard and I could tell he was getting close. He told me he was going to cum soon so I grabbed my cock and started stroking because I wanted to cum as he did. Then he told me he’s going to cum and I felt him start to fill me with his cum. That set me off and my first shot hit my cheek, second hit my neck, third landed on my chest fourth in my bellybutton the rest dribbled into my public hair. When Pete finished and pulled out of me he grabbed a couple of towels and we cleaned up. When we left the store he told me to follow him. We got in his car and started driving. Next thing I knew we were at his house. His partner in the story and roommate was already there. Pete and I spent the weekend in bed. We became part time lovers like every other weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a great horny story about a mans 1st rime sex with another man .The last paragraph has a sentence in it that mirrors the feelings I had when I was fucked by another man 4 the1st time and realised I liked it and wanted to have sex with another man again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

cool, I was a virgin and I got my 1st ever blow job by a guy 5 yrs older then me, he looked me in the eyes the whole time he was sucking me and you could tell he was really enjoying sucking me and when I shot my load in his mouth he swallowed it all to the last drop, no mess and then he smiled at me, it was the best blow job I have ever gotten and I have had a lot of blow jobs, and none have been as good as what he gave

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I need this!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I luv sucking cock and would luv to lose my virgin ass like this !

Yours in TN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous