All Comments on 'First Time Lover For My Wife Ch. 02'

by johnnyjay05

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What is??

The purpose of trash like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy Fuck!

You U.K. boys have some serious kinks, is anybody stright and happily married there?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
The husband certainly likes seconds

I wonder when he is going to eat his first cream pie? Will Julie be spending the whole weekend with Wayne in the next chapter? Will Julie only let her husband fuck her, if he becomes a clean-up boy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just another fag who enjoys wimps!

OMG, author - this was completely boring and so poorly written. Please do not waste anymore space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ignore

The idiots....it is so hot to watch your gf or wife getting fucked and even help.......who knows maybe their wives have some recreational sex WIHOUT their knowledge......lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lighten up people!

If all you readers hate this genre of erotica, why the hell are you reading it! Go read Popular Science or quit jacking your little dicks to these good stories then insult the writers out of guilt. This was a very good read....thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What is it with Anon?

While I have realised for a long time that this site is mainly for incest loving arse shaggers, why can't they just be happy with that without knocking anyone who is into variations of normal sex?

This is not the best story in its class and did nothing for me, bit I have given it a top score just to make up for the morons who read this category just to whine about it.

If you're so fucking clever, write your own story, put a name to it, and let's see what happens!

I do, but I know I'll just get a flood of low votes for writing this, so I will remain, Anon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

00-This is to counter all those pathetic moaning wimps, cucks and swingers that moan about thta doesn't like these types of stories. And why don't they get it into their thick heads that when someone gives a ZERO it's because they didn't like it and DID NOT jerk off to it. Unlike them. If their sex life is so good why are they on this site? Moaning away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep it coming

I've had similar things happen with my good lady and we all had good times. Keep writing boy and ignore the assholes who read stories they dont like and then moan and whine. I think its good, do some more for those of us who DO appreciate the writings of guys and gals like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old UK wimpster stories.

0

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are a sick little cuck.

Sorry you can't take care of your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for effort and content. Annony YOUu know

YOu fucking know you love these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think you should invite Wayne around for Christmas drinks and get him into bed with Julie so you can watch. Take my word for it there is nothing better than watching another mans cock slide in and out of your wife's pussy.Believe me it's magic to watch i've been there and done it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Truly

Truly a happy cuck with a whore for a wife. A combination to avoid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous