All Comments on 'First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 08'

by cneucpl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Done

I've read the first 7 parts hoping for something interesting. Not yet. Same boring sex scenes. Give it up.

Firelizard55

hugplxhugplxover 6 years ago
Huh

I'm not exactly claiming to be father of the year, but the way James was pressured (both consciously and subconsciously) by those around him to join when he clearly didn't want to seriously rubbed me the wrong way.

I could easily understand any kid resenting their parent for it, even if they were cool with the nudity - which he, nor anyone else, has to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such a familar place

Is this aquabasilia

SWT3SWT3over 6 years ago
Great story

Just a quick note to let you know that I am enjoying your continuing adventures. It sounds like they are pretty real.

sumissive1978sumissive1978over 6 years ago

Thank you again so much for you stories. I really enjoy them very much!

dellbertdellbertover 6 years ago
Love it

Thank you please carry on 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
perfect.

Just when you think it will go the predictable gangbang in a sauna route, the story continues to stay real and tease. keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes!!

Fantastic writing. This series is one of my favorites and I hope you continue to write and make content for this.

ALCSALCSover 6 years ago

Waiting with anticipation each new part! It is so real!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous