First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
242 Followers

Lilly then suggested that we all dry off and try one of the medium heat saunas before we had to go and meet James. We exited the pool and dried off. This gave me the first proper look at Sophie and I was surprised at how mature her body was.

Her breasts were slightly larger than Lilly's but with much smaller pink nipples. She had very narrow hips leading to a well-rounded bottom. Her pubic hair was sparse showing small protruding lips, all in all a very attractive girl.

The sauna we chose was empty so we could talk without disturbing anyone. Sophie was still in high spirits and asked us about all the spas we had visited so far. Jia told her about each one and which were our favourites. She also promised her that we would gladly take her there next time they visited us.

Lilly asked "have you ever been to a nudist beach or been nude anywhere else?"

I told her the closest we had been to a nudist beach was the spa in Germany but that we hoped to go on a nudist holiday to France, Spain or Croatia in the coming summer. When our time was up we went to the showers and cold dip before having a rest and some tea.

I mentioned the sun room we'd discovered and suggested we go and give it a try. It was a few minutes before the next 45 minute cycle would start when we arrived. There were three guys already lying face down on their towels but luckily the room was big enough for four more.

The sand was very fine and felt nice to walk on. We placed our towels and sat down; I was next to Jia, followed by Lilly and Sophie. It was really comfortable lying on the sand as you could arrange it to fit your body however you wanted. The light became brighter and a recording of seaside sounds could be heard playing softly. It was very relaxing and I soon nodded off. A while later I woke to sounds of English conversation. Before opening my eyes I stayed still and listened to what was being discussed.

I could hear Lilly speaking to a guy that sounded Australian and he was telling her that the three of them were here just for a short time with his father who was visiting from Sydney. He and his son were living in Paris and they'd all wanted to try out the saunas in Switzerland. Lilly jokingly said "I can see you're all enjoying it! Did you come here because everyone's naked?"

There was laughter and the guy said "That was the main reason! I hope you're not offended but we're not used to seeing hot naked women!"

They carried on the banter and I heard Sophie asking about nude beaches in Australia. I decided to take a look what hat was going on and opened my eyes before sitting up.

There had been some repositioning while I'd napped. Jia was asleep and lying on her back. One of her legs was bent so that her foot was touching her other knee leaving her shaved pussy completely open and exposed. In this position she was showing a lot more than she normally did in the sauna. Lilly had swapped places with the youngest of the three guys who was talking to Sophie. What I presumed was his father, was chatting with Lilly. The two guys were lying on their backs with their heads resting on their elbows and the girls were in a sitting position with their knees bent. The oldest guy (presumably grandad) was lying on his back fast asleep.

It all looked very cosy except for the fact that the two younger guys were both fully erect. They both had good sized dicks; the foreskins were retracted on both exposing two bright pink and shiny knobs. I felt my own cock twitch and grow slightly as I realized they had a brilliant view of all Jia's treasures as well as those of my sister and niece. I also couldn't help looking at the two pink and moist pussies displayed across from me even though I knew I shouldn't.

"Hello, um, just so you know there might be some trouble if you're seen like that!" I said nodding in the general direction of their cocks.

"G'day mate, no worries, we'll just cover'em up if someone comes. Unless you're offended of course?"

"No, its fine with me, I just wanted to warn you."

"Thanks mate. I'm Bruce by the way, and this is my son Kevin and the old geezer's my dad Paul."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Tom and this is my wife Jia" I said indicating her sleeping form next to me. "I see you've already met my sister and niece."

Lilly spoke up saying "Bruce was just telling me that he and Kevin live in Paris. They're just here for a short visit."

I nodded and she added "Paul lives in Sydney and is on holiday."

I could tell she was either embarrassed or aroused by the situation as she was blushing and her chest and nipples were bright pink.

Sophie said "I was just asking Kevin about nude beaches in Australia."

I glanced at her and she looked to be in a similar state as her mum. "There must be lots of nude beaches there! Have you guys visited any?"

Kevin replied "There are lots but we're not really nudists. I haven't visited a nude beach before, what about you dad?"

"Naah, I once went skinny dipping as a kid but that was just with some mates and at night on some empty beach so it doesn't really count."

A deep voice suddenly said "look at you two sitting there like a couple of pervs with boners just because of a few nude sheilas! I used to hang out at all the nude beaches in Sydney in my younger days and never behaved like that."

We looked over at Paul as he sat up but everyone's attention shifted as Jia stirred. She yawned loudly and stretched her arms above her head before opening her eyes and blinking. My cock gave another lurch and I had to use all my will power to stop it going any further as I realized that all eyes in the room were now focused on my wife.

Jia hadn't didn't seem to realize she was the centre of attention and while lowering her arms, gently rubbed her hands over her hard nipples. She then rolled over on her stomach showing us her perfectly formed arse. She stayed like that for a moment and then raised herself so that she was resting on her knees as she leaned over to flatten and adjust her towel.

Her tiny breasts capped by her huge nipples hung down and jiggled ever so slightly as she moved about. The other view was equally enticing and her pussy and asshole were totally exposed and in the perfect position to be penetrated from the rear. I tore my eyes away from her body and glanced at the other faces in the room. Everyone was looking at her and I noticed that despite all his bravado earlier, even Paul was displaying signs of arousal.

When she finished adjusting her towel, Jia turned to face me giving me a quick wink and smile as she gave everyone else another nice view before sitting down in the same way as Lilly and Sophie. I concluded it had been no accident and she had been totally aware of what she was doing. The realization that she had purposely exposed herself to everyone excited me even more and I was in danger of losing my battle to keep by cock down. Only the thought of being erect in front of my sister and niece managed to hold me back.

Jia now turned and said "Hello everyone, what have I missed?"

Lilly was about to speak up when the lights changed and a quiet gong sounded to indicate the 45 minutes were up. I said "I suppose we better leave!"

Everyone stood up and it was funny to watch the three Australians brushing the sand off their bodies as their hard dicks bobbed about. Bruce and Kevin were still hard as rock with only Paul showing signs of softening. My attention quickly moved to the more pleasing sight of Lilly and Sophie doing the same, their breasts bouncing about as the sand was brushed off. Both still looked as if they had been in a hot sauna as their faces and bodies were flushed.

After everyone left the room wrapped in their towels we realized it was time to meet James. We said our goodbyes and wished the trio a nice time before going to the changing area. None of us bothered putting on our cold and wet swimsuits, preferring to just remain wrapped in our towels. James was sitting on the side of the pool looking moody and just stood up and silently headed for the locker room when we approached.

We followed him out and I heard Lily telling him again to stop being rude and to grow up. It was a bit of a damper to our day but we ignored him and he remained silent all the way back.

At home we found the usual scene of Frank lying on the sofa watching TV with empty beer bottles scattered around him. He disinterestedly asked how our day had been. Lilly and Sophie just mumbled that it had been nice and James didn't respond at all.

We decided on spaghetti for dinner and the three ladies and I headed for the kitchen. James sat on the sofa playing games on his phone while his dad continued watching TV. Dinner was a muted affair with no one making any real conversation, it was a very uncomfortable situation and Jia and I were relieved when it was finally over.

After agreeing to leave for the airport at 9am the next morning, we quickly retired to our bedroom. It wasn't long before we were naked on our bed kissing and talking about our day. My cock was already hard and ready for action when I said "You were a naughty girl today!"

Jia laughed and said "I couldn't resist it. I heard you lot talking and decided it was a good opportunity to show off a bit without being obvious. Did you like it?"

"I loved it! But I was worried I was going to be erect in front of my sister and niece!"

While playing with my cock she said, "I doubt they would have minded, they seemed to like the other cocks in the room being hard."

"Maybe but it's not the same just being naked with family as it is being aroused around them. I didn't want to risk offending anyone and looking like a pervert."

I was ready to take her and pushed her down on the bed with the intention of eating her pussy. Just as I was about to start there was a knock on the door.

"I can't believe it", I said as I resentfully rolled onto my back!

Jia called out "Yes?"

"It's Lilly and Sophie, can we come in for a moment?"

"Sure" replied Jia, barely giving me the chance to pull up a sheet over my cock before the door opened and they stepped inside.

Jia didn't bother covering herself and I knew she had purposely replied so quickly to expose me to my sister and niece. It looks like I'm not the only one that gets a kick out of exposing my partner!

Both girls came to the bed and I noticed them looking at my groin. The sheet I'd grabbed was thin and not doing much to hide what was going on beneath it. It looked like a tepee and I could even see a dark stain at the top where my pre-cum was seeping.

Lilly said "I'm sorry to disturb you again but we just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful day. We both really loved it and look forward to doing something similar again."

Sophie was blushing and only said "Thank you both so much." Her gaze didn't leave my crotch the whole time she was speaking.

"We'll leave you to it now!" said Lilly giving us a wink and pulling Sophie out with her.

Once the door closed we both laughed and Jia pulled the sheet off "You shouldn't have hidden it!"

"Be quiet and let me have my dessert now!" I said, returning to the position I had before we were interrupted.

Our love making was intense and it wasn't long before Jia's screams echoed around the room and maybe beyond.

The next morning I found Lilly sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. She said "Sorry about last night! I didn't realize you'd be busy so quickly."

"It's OK, hope you had a good night."

She laughed saying "Yes, I slept well despite the noise you two made!"

"Sorry about that, Jia can't hold back when she gets going."

"Why should she! It's your house and we're all grown-ups. Anyway, it's nice hearing people that love each other enjoying themselves."

After a pause she added "I've decided to start divorce proceedings as soon as we get back to the UK. I can't stand living with Frank any longer and the kids are old enough to understand now."

"I think you're making the right decision. We'll support you in every possible way; just let me know what you need."

We hugged each other and she left to get packed. I drove them all to the airport and got big hugs and thanks from Sophie and Lilly and a handshake from James. Frank muttered something under his breath before they all left.

I drove home and gave Jia the news that Lilly was getting a divorce. She wasn't surprised and said "We should invite Lilly and the kids again in summer."

A few weeks later I had a skype call from Lilly. She told me that Frank had moved out and that the divorce was underway. Upon their return to the UK she and Frank had a big argument. James had apparently told Frank about her and Sophie going to the nude sauna with us. Frank had exploded and called them sluts and said that we were all disgusting perverts.

It had been a very stressful time and she was glad when Frank finally moved out. I told her I was sorry for all the problems she was having and that she and the kids could come and stay with us whenever they wanted. She thanked me again for everything and said that the visit to the spa had opened her eyes to what she was missing and had given her the confidence to go ahead with the divorce and kick start her life again.

Her relationship with Sophie was also better and they were closer than ever before. Her one regret was that James had decided to side with his father. In hindsight she wished she had encouraged him more to join us in the sauna as he would have seen it wasn't the perverted sex club that he seemed to think it was. We ended the call with the promise to speak again soon and plan something together in the summer.

cneucpl
cneucpl
242 Followers
12