First Time Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
Liana has her first encounter with her master.
1.1k words
3.97
21.4k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SweetVice
SweetVice
14 Followers

This is my first foray into erotic fiction. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

All characters are fictional, over the age of 21, and it as implied consent (meaning I may not always write a scene of consent before the action takes place, so it is implied).

----------------------

I am standing in front of him, this man who will be my master. He is about 5'11", tan, average body with some muscular definition, and a full head of thick black hair with matching beard and mustache. His hazel eyes were inspecting me, roving slowly over my curve hugging black dress with its low front that showed off my ample cleavage. My red heels accentuated the mid thigh length of the dress, under which I wore dark red lace crotchless panties and matching bra. I hoped he would get to see those tonight.

As he looked me over, I took in his well tailored grey suit with accented dark blue tie. He fit well with the contemporary open concept kitchen and living room we were standing in.

"Turn around, slowly."

I did as he said, making sure to slowly move my hair so he could see the low back with crisscross details.

"You look marvelous Liana." He kept eye contact with me, making me blush. "Now slowly take off your dress."

I did as he asked, licking my lips as I pulled it down past my bra. Once it dropped to the floor I put my hands behind my back to accentuate my assets.

"I am going to give you the rules before we go any further." He leaned back against the kitchen island. "Every time you show up here you are to start with one of two things; if I am present then I will tell you what to do. If I am not here then you will go into the living and sit in front of the TV," he looks to his right into the living area at the large tv mounted on the wall. "I will have a video pre-chosen and some toys laid out. You will use every toy to masturbate while watching what is playing. A note will be left saying whether or not you are allowed to orgasm." He looks back at me for confirmation.

"Yes master." I look him in the eyes, with just the hint of a smile on my lips. I am excited and aroused.

"What is your safe word?"

"Apple."

"Okay, I will remember that. Also, you will wear a large coat over your outfit whenever you arrive. You can leave it at the door, making sure that your figure is visible through the glass panel before you continue into the house." He closes the distance between us and kisses me passionately, tongues flicking. He let's go almost as quickly, taking my hand and leading me to the couch. We don't sit yet.

"If I am ever overdressed, it is your job to undress me when I tell you to do so." He kisses me again, just for a moment. "Undress me slave."

I immediately start undressing him, taking off his suit jacket and tie first, then his belt. He slips out of his house slippers as I unbutton his shirt, then undo his pants zipper. Once he is naked he sits on the couch and motions for me to get on my knees.

I am conscious of the big wall of windows leading into the back deck. It is late and there are no lights on outside, so seeing in would be easy if there were someone back there. I am wet just thinking about it.

"I see you eyeing the windows. Does it scare you, or turn you on?"

I look him in the eyes, "it turns me on master."

"Good. Now get to work. I need a release and I want to cum all over that pretty bra of yours."

I start sucking his dick into my mouth, slowly to stimulate the head, then faster and with less tongue work. I moan occasionally because this is making me hot and aroused. After a few minutes he stops me.

"Get up and go to the chest under the tv. Bring me the nipple clamps." I can feel myself getting wetter as soon as he said nipple clamps. I hurriedly retrieved them and came back to my kneeling position.

"Hands behind your back." He unclasped my bra and let it hang on my arms. Then he started pinching and pulling on my nipples, making me moan. Then he rubbed his dick against them and it felt so good. My eyes were closed in pleasure when I sensed his hands move away. I kept them closed in anticipation, and I was rewarded with the painful pleasure of my erect nipples getting squished in the clamps. I let out a loud moan.

"I see you like nipple play slave. I will remember that." He tugged on the chain a couple times, which made me moan and I could feel the wet spot on my panties get bigger.

"Keep sucking my dick." I obeyed immediately. Occasionally he would reach down and shake my breasts which would cause me to moan around his dick. Pretty soon he came and spewed all over my cleavage and bra. Then he rubbed the head of his cock on my clamped nipples, which elicited more moans from me.

He let me sit there as he rubbed his dick hard again. "Get on the couch next to me so I can see your crotch." I sat next to him and leaned back, legs wide open. He used his free hand to find the slit in my underwear and started to alternate between rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy. "Oh, master that feels so good."

"I'm glad your wore crotchless. Get on my lap and rub against my cock until you cum. I want your panties to be soaking."

"Oh, yes master." I practically jumped onto him and started grinding hard and fast. He kept hold of the chain and would gently tug on it, occasionally pulling me closer so he could close his mouth around my nipples.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh master!"

"Talk dirtier slut."

"I am a dirty, horny slut. Oh fuck." I broke into moans as I got closer. "I'm going to cum master. May I cum?" I continued to moan and grind as I waited for his answer. He pulled me close again by my chain and whispered in my ear, "Cum slave." He licked my neck and twisted the clamps and I came so very hard, and loudly. I convulsed on top of him, rubbing my wet crotch on his dick. I couldn't stop at first, but soon it was over. "Good slave," he murmured in my ear, "now get up and get dressed. Go home and wait for my call. You are not allowed to orgasm until I say so."

I slowly got up, "yes master," then made my way over to my dress and got dressed again. "I look forward to your call master. Good night." He smiled at me, and then I walked out the front door.

SweetVice
SweetVice
14 Followers