All Comments on 'First Time Slave Pt. 02'

by SweetVice

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Excellent story

Pretty hot and intense. Great sequel to the first story. It took me some time to get back to it, but I really enjoyed it. Nice touch with you liking how masculine your master's voice sounds, and him preferring your natural look, without make-up. Goid idea to loose the fashion tape. So naughty how you once again did it in front of the windows. I'm glad you're still using nipple clamps. Just imagining you masturbate made me so hard. I especially liked this part: "I could feel myself getting close already. Holding off for a week made me so unbearably horny that I was surprised I hadn't already cum.

Now the slave in the video was on her knees being fucked from behind while another man had his dick in her mouth. Her breasts, still clamped, were swinging wildly and it was obvious they were getting tugged by hitting the carpet.

I got the dildo machine ready and climbed on top. It started going in and out of my pussy, the vibrator deliciously stimulating my clit. Moaning through my gag I leaned forward to ride it cowgirl style, the chain of the clamps just barely scraping the carpet and pulling on my nipples.

Within a minute I was convulsing wildly and moaning so loud the neighbors could probably hear me, even with the ball gag.

Once my orgasm dissipated I slide off the machine and started to take the toys off my body. I took the vibrator off, then the ball gag, leaving my favorite for last. I slowly undid the clamps from my nipples, sore but so worth it."

Smoking. You are very talented and kinky. I will definitely continue reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetVice@SweetVice
Just a young woman exploring the world of erotic fiction, although a foray into other areas could be of interest to me as well ;).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES