Fitness Coach Finds Spice Ch. 03

Story Info
Shea is forced into a situation he shouldn't like . . .
2.2k words
3.16
4.5k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FitDad16
FitDad16
35 Followers

*** This is the third installment on a continued story of a newly unfaithful wife having her horizons broadened in unexpected ways, but this can be viewed as a standalone story. Please feel free to enjoy the first two installments for full context ***

*** This story contains some non-con and slight bondage scenario along with some bisexual interactions ***

**********************************************************************************************************

Seething hatred courses through Shea's big body. He struggles against his restraints as he attempts to free himself, pushing and pulling his arms and legs to no avail. His veins popping across his body with each tug. Emily expertly tied his own clothes securely to not be able to move. His used boxer briefs stuffed so far down his mouth that all in can do is take in his own jet lagged sweat mixed with the juices from Emily's pussy on the fabric. He cannot take his eyes off of his sexy tiny, yet extremely athletic wife of over twenty years standing before him along with this boy from next door and his massive erection.

Jacobi has always been terrified of this mammoth mountain of a man, and seeing his rage on full display was not helping. He looked on his terror knowing that when ("when", not "if"), Mr. Evans got free, Jacobi would be torn limb from limb. Yet to his right, stood the nude woman of his desires for the past 7 years - the woman he often fantasized about since his first pre-teen boner. Torn and conflicted about his current plight, he opted to stay locked in on Mrs. Evans.

Emily Evans was a pure goddess of sexuality. At 41, she was a tiny 5'1 creature, but each muscle in her body had a visual purpose. She was not overly muscular like some Arnold wannabe, but just a fitness queen who took her workout and dietary routines seriously. Add to that her perfect 34B breasts with constantly erect nipples and crystal clear blue eyes, the former gymnast and model had always been the desire of many men even if she had been married for 23 years. Men consistently tried to get her attention, but only one man ever got it, until today.

She could not explain why the attraction took over her earlier today, nor did she want to. She had once may have felt guilty on indulging on this young man, but after not being the object of affection to her husband lately coupled with the obvious cheating he was doing, she no longer cared. She wanted to give in to the desires. Emily no longer wanted to play doting housewife any longer. She wanted to allow the caged sexual beast inside of her loose.

Emily looked at Shea and smiled devilishly, grazing her finger over the small heart tattoo on her hip with Shea's name. This at one time had marked her as his, but now she used it to toy with her husband. She turned her body into the naked muscular boy beside her and ground her pelvis against his leg, forcing Shea's name on the tattoo to do the same. Emily's erect nipples lightly touching his abdomen forced Jacobi's shaft to stiffen further. She took notice and wrapped her small hand around his cock, slowly sliding her hand back and forth.

Jacobi dropped his head back as his breath became shaky. His hand naturally reached around Emily's body and found her firm ass. His index finger grazed down the split of her cheeks and across her tiny wrinkled hole inside. He felt the warmth against his leg from her leaking pussy and the warmth of her forbidden hole. His fingers tightened, forcing small bits of flesh to squeeze between his fingers. Emily stretched her body and kissed the boy's collarbone while continuing to slowly stroke his cock. He lowered his chin back down and looked Shea straight into the eyes.

Shea stared on watching the muscles in his wife's back tighten as she reaches and strokes this boy's dick with her left hand. Her calves become little hearts of their own as she stands on her tippy toes. Her perfect tanned ass muscles flex in the light coming from outside. God, she was sexy.

As his massive 10.5" cock tightened, Jacobi noticed the anger in Shea's eyes, but his body was defying him greatly. While tied to the chair and pulling himself against his restraints, Shea's 7" cock stood erect beneath his behemoth barrel chest and stomach. He didn't want to enjoy seeing this image, but he couldn't help it. Was it the image of his wife being so powerful and in charge? Or was it the idea that his wife was enjoying this boy's big cock so much?

His anger continued to rise because he knew he didn't want this. He did not want to see the neighbor boy, whatever his name was, be the affection of his own wife of 23 years... But my god, that boy did have a huge dick! He couldn't blame his wife. Hell, he wish he had that dick... Visions of the plastic cock that his personal secretary, Anna, was wearing last week danced in his head. The feel and sensation of being plundered by that big plastic toy felt so good... Shea suddenly could not help but wonder if the real thing would be better. FUCK! His cock continues to harden at the thought as he watched on.

Emily removed her lips from Jacobi's neck that now supported a small bruise from her kissing. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at her husband and saw that he was both hating and loving the scene all at once. She was so turned on by the strong hand gripping her tiny firm ass, and touching her asshole that she was literally dripping her juices down the inside of her own leg. She moved her entire body around to face her husband and slowly walked forward. She never let go of Jacobi's cock and used it as a leash, forcing him to follow behind her.

She stopped right at Shea's knee when she leaned over and reached down and grabbed his cock tightly at the base with her right hand. Shea's dick swelled and began to turn purple while the vein across the top of his cock protruded nicely. Emily's left hand continued to stroke back and forth on the 18 year old cock standing beside her. She felt the boy's hand on the small of her back tracing it's way down the crack, across her taint, over her pussy lips to her swollen clit. His fingers danced over her button making her knees weak. She backed up a bit and bent further over giving him more access. Emily bit Shea's nipple as it was right in front of her. She smiled at his twitch of pain and looked up at him,

"Isn't his cock magnificent, Baby? It's what I have always wanted." Emily loosened her grip on her husband's cock to the relief of Shea. "But I still love the classics." She smiled before lowering her head and taking Shea into her mouth right to the bottom of his shaft. She held her mouth completely covering his cock and she widened her feet apart to allow the boy to play a bit longer in her pussy. Emily's tongue slipped out of her mouth and covered across his balls. Shea loves the feel of her mouth around him. He begins to thrust his hips forward to allow her more of him. Emily bobbed her head up and down her husband. She enjoying the taste and wondered why she didn't do this more to him over the years of their marriage. Her body begins to twitch and tighten as a small orgasm grabs her.

Emily drops to her knees and grabs both men in her hands and stokes them simultaneously. She leans over and wraps her mouth around the young boy's cock unable to fit the entire thing in. Jacobi, no longer worried about Shea's force, places both of his hands on either side of her head and begins to move his hips back and forth, in and out of her mouth. He grabs her hair and bites his lips. He looks over at Shea as he stares at the scene of his wife taking the big dick into her mouth while he is being stroked.

She pulls back her head and pulls Jacobi's dick closer to Shea's. She lifts both cocks into the air and licks the underside of each cock from base to tip back and forth. She sits back on her haunches and presses the two cock underbellies against each other and wraps both hands around the cocks and strokes her hands up and down. Jacobi's cock overshadows Shea's above average sized cock, but she masterfully docks the dicks together and pumps her hands. Neither man has ever seen another hard cock in person, let alone had it pressed against another, but they are both enjoying it. Emily leans over them and spits onto the cocks to further the sensation.

Jacobi cannot stand it any longer. It has been a day of teasing and tension. His balls tighten as they rest against Shea's hairy ball sack. Jacobi lets out a grunt and Emily and Shea know what is about to happen. She drops her hands up and down a couple more times before covering the cock holes with her hands. She massages the cock bellies together between her hands. Jacobi's cock tightens before spewing thick rope after thick rope into her hands and over his and Shea's cocks.

Emily allows the boy to finish pumping cum into her hands. She can feel his cock quickly soften. She releases the two cocks and licks her palm. The salty sweet cum is different than her husband's. She gets off her knees, looks up at the boy and grabs his now soft, but still large dripping cock dangling between his legs. "Did I say you could cum yet? Look at my poor husband."

She turns her back to Shea before raising a leg over him and rests her firm ass against his hairy stomach. She grabs his hard cock in one hand and begins to stroke it between her legs, giving Jacobi the impression she is jerking her own cock. The other hand reaches behind the boy's head and forces him down to his knees. The pressure on the back of his head is telling him to take the grown man's cock into his mouth, a cock that is covered in his own sperm. He looks up at Emily's perfect abs, past her perky tits, and into her eyes. She lets go of Shea's cock and uses both hands to force the boy down on her husband.

Jacobi has never once thought about sucking a cock before, but if this is what his dream woman wants... He takes the man into his mouth and moves his head up and down. This isn't the first time he has tasted his own cum, and he quite likes it. He looks straight ahead of his and sees Emily's bald pussy dripping in front of him. He can hear Shea moan in pleasure telling him he is doing a good job. Jacobi's nose skims the love button between Emily's pussy lips with each bob. He can smell her sex come from her. He is fully enjoying his first cock.

She pulls his hair back away from the cock and lowers herself onto it. Her husband's dick splits her and she is now taking her second cock in her pussy today. He slides into her easy. She presses her heels up on her husband's knees displaying her wet folds in front of the young man. Without thinking about it, Jacobi dives in licks the man's testicles, up the bottom base of his shaft and into Emily's labia to find her clit. She holds his head there and grinds her hips down into her husband and forward to the boy. Her tits pressed between her sculpted arms. Jacobi has moved his arms under Emily, and against Shea's body.

Emily cannot take any more and her body forcefully tightens around Shea's manhood as she cums more violently than she ever has. Her guttural screams of ecstacy course throughout the house. Jacobi sucks on her clit fiercely causing her to tighten more. Shea begins to cum inside of her as well. HIs body tightens against the ties. She can feel his hot sperm coat her insides. She pushes up from her husband and lingers her pussy over the waiting boy's mouth. Shea's cum drips heavily into Jacobi's mouth. When most of the cum has stopped, he reaches up and sucks what he can from the woman more than twice his age. Jacobi does not even recognize himself as he is in such a frenzy for more.

Jacobi sits back onto his heels as everyone comes down off their high. Emily reaches up behind her and pulls the boxer briefs from her husband's mouth out as she kisses his cheek. "I fucking hate you right now," he says to her breathlessly, "but I love fucking you." They kiss deeply. They break their kiss. He looks over Emily's shoulder at the young man still on his knees between them. The fire in his eyes returns, "You...!"

FitDad16
FitDad16
35 Followers