Five Mums Ch. 04 - Thomas and Janice

Story Info
Thomas talks about his english chocolate.
1.9k words
4.5
10k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
213 Followers

Chapter four - Thomas and Janice in the shed?

So, we were all in the downstairs room of Andrew's and Yana's house. All five of us boys. Retelling our exploits from the night before. All trying to embellish and not embellish details.

We were all sitting on either the three-seater couch or one of the two chairs. We were downing suds and each boy who was telling his tale was getting a blowjob from Yana Andrew's step mum as he was telling it.

I had already retold my tale of my night with Grace, Simon's step mum, we had heard from Simon and his time with Penny, Thomas's mum.

And now Thomas was going to tell us all his exploits with Janice, Davids step mum.

The following is said and viewed from Thomas's viewpoint.

Well as you know I had suggested the little known and little used sleepout at Simon's. Seeing as I only had a choice between sharing the lounge with Andy and Anne or going out there.

"So, what was it like?" David. "Yeah, Tom did she squash with those huge tits?" Simon asked.

My initial thought was it was cramped.

I led Janice out the back, through the kitchen out the back door and about 50 meters into the back yard to the sleepout.

Janice was wondering where the hell I was taking her, you could tell by the look on her face.

I opened the ranch slider and put my hand out and said Ladie's first. Janice scoffed and just said "huh some gent."

She stepped through the door, and I followed her in, I reached over and turned the only light on.

She said" yeah, you've really pushed the boat out on this one." I nudged her forward, shut the slider and pulled the curtains.

I said to her that I just couldn't stand being next to the others while they fucked and if we at say Yana's it would be different, more "luxurious". But at least it's functional.

"That's one way of putting it. Well lets get this over with." She said.

I said all right then. She stepped forward and hugged me, pulled my T shirt off reached down and squeezed my ass. I tried to kiss her. She avoided it and said. "No kissing, no romance, no feelings, we are just here to fuck nothing more, nothing less.

I just looked at her, whether to be thankful or sorry given her abrupt attitude.

She undid my belt and fly and removed my boxers. She looked at my cock, then slapped it from side to side, as it stood erect. "Well at least it's a reasonable size, but you know how to use it?" She said.

I replied you'll just have to find out, won't you?

I reached across and felt her boobs through her top.

It was one of those dentist type tops that chemist's sometimes wear. I undid the two buttons on the collar. I fumbled around. "Hey genius, zip on the side." Janice said, and motioned to where it was.

I ran out my hand and undid the zip; her top was now free, and Janice raised her arms so I could lift it off her. I then undid the small zip in the side of her trousers, and they slid down. She was now standing in front of me. Wearing only her bra and panties. A lacy white bra held those massive tits up and a pair of white bikini style panties finished the ensemble.

I tried to undo the clasps of her bra by reaching around her. I got one undone. But the other three wouldn't undo. She sighed and turned around. Now I was facing her back I found it much easier to undo the remaining three clasps. Her bra fell loose, and I ran a hand under each shoulder strap and pushed them down and the bra feel off. I reached each hand around to her front and cupped each one in turn, they are huge. I rubbed the nipples on each tit between my thumb and forefinger. She let a slight moan and then turned around again.

We stood facing each other, and cupped one boob and lowered my head to suck on them.

They are magnificent Davy, Big and black with huge areolas, and heavy. I sucked on each one for a while. She held my head up to each one, like a mother holding her baby during breast feeding.

Both of her hands were busy, If I was sucking her left boob, her left hand would be holding my head. Her right hand would be rubbing my dick. If I was sucking her right boob, it would vice versa.

I sucked, rubbed, and licked those tits like there was no tomorrow, must have taken about forty-five minutes to do it. I also started to rub her pussy through her panties.

I put one hand down the front of her panties and bunched the elastic in my hand and pulled them down.

She shook her legs so they could slide down. And off they came. Exposing her full unshaven patch of pussy hair.

She bent down and sat on the edge of the bed, opened her legs, and said to me." Well get busy with that mouth, you lil bastard."

I knelt on the floor behind her thighs and stuck my tongue out and into her pink pussy. I started to lick it up and down, side to side and around. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed me into it. I glanced up and saw that her nipples were hard. And her unoccupied hand was rubbing her boobs one at a time. She moaned as I licked her. I licked harder and faster, the more I licked the more she moaned. After awhile I exchanged my tongue with my fingers. I slid first one finger in, then a second and then a third. They were coming out wet. I went back to licking her. Then I remembered something that Ted Danson said about Whoopi Goldberg, where black pussies were concerned it was like throwing a hot dog up a hallway. I giggled. "What the fuck is so funny, white boy? I'm getting close so keep licking me you little shit." Janice said. I went back to licking her out furiously. She was getter wetter and wetter. Then I thought damn it, lets go for it. I finger fucked her again. One, two, three and then a fourth finger right up to the last knuckle. She screamed and then moaned. "If you put anymore in me, you little shit, I'll break them all." Janice defiantly spat at me. I had four fingers deep in her. I didn't think a fist was possible. After about another half an hour had passed. Janice had cum twice all over my face and mouth. Her sweet sticky liquid filled my mouth and hung on my chin. It's musky scent filled my nostrils.

"I suppose you want a fucking blowjob, don't you?" She said. I said that I wouldn't mind one.

She said, "Well fucking sit your ass down on the bed, then." I got up and swapped places with her.

She knelt in front of me and started to suck me, she sucked a mixture of our saliva, sweat and her cum off it. I started to reach down to grab her boobs or pussy. She abruptly stopped sucking.

"If you think for one second of fucking touching me again, I'll bite that sill white willy off. Get it?" Janice said.

So, I just sat that, nailed in place as she sucked me. After about ten minutes. She stopped, stood up and said. "Right Romeo, fuck me. She lay on the bed and pulled me on top of her. I slid easily inside her pussy. And I started to fuck her slowly at first, but I built up speed and force, her tits because they were so big and unsupported had flopped to the side. I desperately wanted to cup them or suck them while I ploughed her, but given her attitude I was truthfully was too scared. She started moaning and then screaming, screaming louder and louder. I kept going. I was thinking that Janice reminded me of two pornstars I'd seen, vocally she reminded me of Jasmine Webb but Physically she reminded me of Diamond Jackson.

She stammered, "get off me." I rapidly got off her as soon as my dick was out, she squirted, a torrent of lady juice fountained out of her pussy, Covering me and her legs and pussy hair in sticky, wet fluid.

"You close?" She asked. I answered that was close. She said "Good I've got a small treat for you. Lay down." I laid down on the bed and she got on top.

"Play dead." She advised. Ok ay I said unsure what she said. She slid me into her pussy, and started going up and down in cowgirl position. Gyrating and twisting as she did. She asked if I was ready for the treat. I nodded and she went flat out. And then I saw the treat. Her big black boobs, bouncing up and down, they are so big they almost slapped her in the face as she went up and down.

I said I was close, and she said, "Shut the fuck up." I kept laying there. I was verging closer and closer, and she just kept riding me harder and faster.

And then the moment came I reached up and grabbed her by the hips with both hands, and when I was at my deepest, I came inside her. She sighed and laid down on top of me, kissed me and then got off me.

She said "well." Then collected her clothes and left the sleepout.

I wiped my brow and did the same following her.

So that is my tale, a bit different and not as varied as Simon's or Jay's but that's it.

At that he came in Yana's mouth, so far Yana had heard the stories and had three of us cum in her mouth and she had swallowed every drop.

David laughed, "So she was a total dominant bitch?" Yes, I answered. "You know it's just an act bro. She only does to people she likes." Said David. Really? I asked. He nodded.

Then Andrew asked David where his step mum was from. He said that she was from east London, born to second generation Jamaican immigrants on her mothers side but her father was Kenyan.

"Who wants to be next?" asked Simon. "David or Andrew?"

David and Andrew just looked at each other. Yana Spoke. "Please David don't tell them." she implored. Simon answered her "Yana first, shut up, second, you're in a difficult spot. If David tells you are embarrassed, if Andrew talks, you'll be sucking your own stepson." Yana just gulped.

David asked if she was thirsty as she had used a lot of saliva. She nodded. "Well call it a moment of weakness but have a drink." David said.

She got up to go to the fridge. "Ah Yana, crawl on all fours there." David said. She quickly dropped down on all fours and crawled on all fours.

"Well Yana's isn't going to be happy but after she's had a drink, I'm going to talk." David said.

Yana just sighed.

milfman23
milfman23
213 Followers