Five Stages of Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also asked them how long Audrey had a shoe fetish. They answered they didn't know she had a shoe fetish. I showed them the video of her sniffing my shoes. Every single pair I owned. This video seemed to bother them the most. I guess fucking around they could understand the motivation, but sniffing shoes? I told them she always masturbated in the shower after sniffing all my shoes. Days later, I noticed all the shoes around their house disappeared and their bedroom door remained closed.

I showed the same thing to my parents. My dad laughed out loud at the shoe sniffing video.

I also asked everyone to ignore Audrey until I gave them the go ahead.

On Wednesday, while their mother was fucking Douche, I sat the kids down and explained to them what was happening. "Mom has a boyfriend, and I don't know if she loves me anymore". After the shock, they asked if we were getting a divorce. I told them I would be discussing it with their mother when she got home from her boyfriend's house, today.

They both yelled together, "She's at his house right now!"

I told them yes and pulled out my phone showing the GPS tracker in her car, at her boyfriend's apartment.

Marcy stated the obvious, "Is this why mom is always missing time with me and Matt?"

I showed them the dated list of their mom's meetings, with the highlighted missed family events. I wanted them to know exactly how unimportant they were to their mother. I also showed them the time lapse tracker, showing Audrey's location, on Marcy's missed recital day and Matt's missed birthday. The tears started when they saw what time Audrey left the office on Matt's birthday. They were openly crying when they saw what time their mother left Douche's apartment to get to Matt's birthday. Gosh darn that skunk.

I told them the most important part was that I loved them. That this was a problem between their mother and me. And we were going to do everything we could to stay a family.

After a half hour of crying, hugging and talking, we heard the front door open, and Audrey came into the house.

BARGAINING

Seeing the look on everyone's faces she looked concerned and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Kids why don't you go to your rooms while your mother and I have a discussion".

Both got up and gave me a big hug, then gave their mother a very dirty look and walked to their rooms.

Once I heard their doors shut, I asked Audrey to sit down.

"What's going on?"

"Audrey, I know you are having an affair".

"Oh god no, that's not true, I would never cheat on you, why would you ever say anything like that?". I could see Audrey's eyes starting to well up with tears.

"Audrey, if you are not going to tell me the truth, then this conversation is over".

"There must be some mistake! Somebody thought they saw something that was not true!"

"All right Audrey, we are done for today. Please take the rest of the day to consider what you are doing to this family. We will discuss this again tomorrow. In the meantime do not talk to me or the children, until we have resolved this between us."

I then got up from the table and walked to my room, the guest room. Audrey following me the whole way, telling me I was mistaken. When I shut the door in her face, she stopped talking.

Next, I heard her trying to talk quietly through Marcy's door. "Marcy what did daddy tell you? This is all a mistake. Please open the door so we can talk." Marcy stayed quiet, but she texted me and Matt. "Can you make her go away?".

"I will try, but she just told me I was mistaken about her affair, so there is no point having an honest discussion if she is going to lie".

"Maybe you are making a mistake?"

"I have pictures of them naked in bed together".

"Oh".

I opened my door and Audrey looked at me. "Please leave the kids alone until we have worked this out between us. You are making this harder for them than this needs to be".

"But I want to know what you told them".

"I told them the truth, that you have a boyfriend. Other than that, it is between you and I until we work this out. Now please, leave the kids alone".

Audrey sadly walked into her bedroom. I heard sobbing from her room the rest of the night.

The next day, Thursday.

I was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for Audrey when she came home. The kids were out at their friend's houses. They didn't want to be anywhere near this.

"Audrey, please sit down". Audrey sat down.

"Have you considered what you are doing to the family?"

She nodded her head yes.

"Are you willing to have an honest conversation with me about your affair?"

She nodded her head yes.

"So, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"This is all a misunderstanding. Yes, I have had an affair, but is only an emotional affair. I have had a few lunches with Douche even though you asked me to not go to lunch with him, but we work together, and it is unavoidable. I have confided in him about some of my feelings, but that is all. Believe me dear, I love you and only you".

"Well since you consider your best action is to lie your way out of this predicament, this conversation is over. I will next speak to you this Saturday morning at 9:00 am. The kids will be staying at my parents tonight and Friday night. Saturday morning we will speak again. Again, please take the time to consider what you are doing to this family". I got up and went to my room. Audrey said nothing and did not follow.

Saturday morning at 9:00 am.

I got up early Saturday and ate breakfast with the kids at Audrey's parents. When I got home, I parked my car out front. When I came into the house Audrey was sitting at the kitchen table.

I said, "Are you willing to have an honest conversation with me about your affair?"

Audrey nodded her head yes.

Audrey, "You told my parents about this?"

"Yes"

"You told your parents, your brother and his wife about this?"

"Yes"

"How could you do this to me?"

"Because I've always loved to brag about all your hard work. Look at all the hard work you have put into your affair. All the lying to me, the kids and our parents. Lies you told us why looking straight into our eyes. All I had to do was lift that thin veil of trust you were hiding behind".

"But it wasn't that at all! I only kissed him a couple of times, that's all! And now you have turned our parents and kids against me".

"Since you still refuse to be honest with me, this conversation is over. The kids will be staying at the grandparents for the foreseeable future. I will be staying in the guest room and working from our home office, as usual. We will discuss this Tuesday after you get home from work. Again, please take the time to consider what you are doing to this family". I got up, left the house, and drove away.

That night when I came home after eating dinner with my parents and the kids, Audrey was sitting in the living room.

Audrey, "Can we talk".

"Tuesday", I said, and I went to bed.

I got a couple of text messages from two of Audrey's friends asking me to forgive her, it was just an innocent mistake. I FaceTime'd them. I told them how many months Audrey had been fucking Douche. I then showed them the unredacted doggie-style-anal picture and a short video clip of Douche cumming on her face. They both apologized and hung up quickly. I never heard from either again. I don't think Audrey did either. I don't think Audrey was quite honest with her two friends. Also, married women have a tendency to keep cheating sluts away from their husbands. Especially cheating sluts as good looking as Audrey.

Tuesday Evening

Audrey came home, so I came out of the home office to find her sitting at the kitchen table. She had brought home some pasta from our favorite Italian restaurant and had a plate ready for me at the table.

Audrey looked worn out and had bags under her eyes. Days of wondering which lies to tell your friends and family so they don't find out what a horrible person you are, does that.

In a pitiful me voice, "No one will talk to me".

"Lying will do that".

"They think I am a monster".

"Actually Audrey, you've shown everyone that some part of you is a monster".

"They said you showed them a picture and video of me and 'Douche' together".

"Yes I did".

"No one will show me the picture, Can I see it? My girlfriends said you showed it to them via Facetime."

I love it when a plan comes together. "Yes, if it will help this conversation. Just so you know, I have not allowed any other copies to get out. I do not plan on having our family ridiculed because of your behavior". I showed her the unredacted doggie-style-anal picture and the face cumshot video.

"I love you so much, can't we just let this mistake be forgotten?"

"How strong was your love for me that you had to be with another?"

"I never loved him".

"Marriage is pretty straight forward. Shared Responsibilities, Shared Trust and Shared Fun. I was 100% responsible, 100% trusting, and had 100% of my fun with you. But you left me with most of the financial responsibilities, most of the family responsibilities, all of the burden of trust, while you were spreading your fun all around town".

I stared hard at her for a minute. "You stole my love while giving your love to someone else".

"How long have you known?"

"Seven months".

Her speaking very softly, "Seven months, why did you wait so long?"

"At first, I was hoping it was a onetime mistake and you would be honest with me and admit your mistake. Because, as you keep saying, you love me".

"I'm sorry".

"How can I trust what you are saying now?"

"Because I love you, and I am telling you the truth".

"Is this the same truth you told me during our last three meetings where you denied ever having an affair?"

After sitting silently for a couple of minutes, with me staring at Audrey and Audrey staring at her food.

Audrey, "What can I do to make this right?"

Retrieving an envelope from the home office, I put it on the table in front of Audrey.

"That is a post-nup agreement. Sign it and I will consider taking you back. You, I and the kids will have to go to therapy, obviously, to make this work".

"I don't want to sign a post-nup".

"Fine, then we are done. As far as I am concerned, you only want back together so you can get out of this marriage better financially".

"What do I get if I sign the post-nup".

"If either of us decide to divorce, I get 70% of everything. If I get caught cheating it goes back to 50/50. If you get caught cheating, I get 85%. In all scenarios, I get full custody of the kids".

"Have an attorney look it over for you and sign it. I will only consider staying in this marriage, if I am positive that you are willing to sacrifice something financially".

"How long can I decide".

"Saturday Morning".

As I got up to leave, Audrey said, "Aren't you going to eat? I bought your favorite".

"After what you have done and all the lies you have told me, should I expect the Arsenic sauce to be extra fresh?"

She began sobbing hard.

"Sign the post-nup so you can regain at least a little of my trust back".

The next day I went to Audrey's office when she was out. I had an appointment with the office manager. She was a matronly lady who had worked there for many years. Her husband was the owner, though he never came to the office anymore. Based on the looks I got from everyone in the office, Audrey had been telling her lies.

"How can I help you today?", Definitely giving me the evil eye.

"I believe there is a misconception that I am the bad guy regarding my wife".

"Well, either way, that seems like a personal matter that is not subject to anything relevant to this office. Now, if that is all, I have a busy schedule and am asking for you to vacate the premises. If you refuse, I will be forced to call the police".

"Well actually it is relevant to this office, because it involves my relationship with my wife, and a certain Douche who works here, that she is fucking".

She definitely didn't like me cursing in her presence, "Do you have any evidence to back up this accusation?"

"Certainly, here is a photo of my wife with her co-worker. I also have dozens of voice recordings where they admit they were supposed to be showing clients properties but were instead fucking". I played short clips from two of the most incriminating recordings.

She was very unhappy

"Can I assume my wife will be fired immediately?"

"Yes, along with Mr. 'Douche'".

"Unfortunately, you can't fire Mr. 'Douche'. I had permission to record my wife's conversation, but not Mr. 'Douche's'. Since none of this is admissible in court (a lie) I don't want to be sued for slander, and I don't think you would either".

"Thank you for the information". She seemed noticeably relieved. She almost even smiled? "Can I keep the photo?"

"No. I do not want the picture being passed around for people's sick curiosity at my family's expense".

Audrey came home crying that day. She had lost her job and would be receiving no references. She wanted to talk, but all I would answer was "Saturday", before I went to my room and locked the door.

Saturday Morning.

Audrey was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Did you have to get me fired".

"When you knew I found out about your affair, you should have immediately quit your job to get away from Douche. I just made the right decision for you, since your moral compass is obviously broken".

What I really wanted was her to feel financial pressure to sign the post-nup.

"We could have discussed it first".

"Sorry, I thought we had established that we were no longer pre-discussing decisions that may have an adverse effect on our spouse or the children. Speaking of which, have you signed the post-nup yet?"

"Yes", handing me the envelope.

I looked it over and saw that it was signed and dated. I sent an electronic copy to my lawyer and then put the physical copy in my safe.

I then went over the new house rules. Best behavior by her and we would all start receiving counselling. I would also let everyone in the family know that we were trying to reconcile our marriage.

I knew this wouldn't last. I didn't even bother to schedule any counseling.

The next 30 days my wife was the perfect housewife. Loving and caring. She was even so considerate as to put a tiny camera in my office so she could see what I typed and what was on my screen. I caught her installing it on my hidden office camera, which I only watched on my laptop, in my car, away from the house.

On Saturday morning I came down to the kitchen and Audrey was sitting at the table drinking coffee looking like the cat who had ate the canary.

We exchanged pleasantries. I got my coffee and sat down opposite from her.

"Where are the kids?"

"I took them over to my parents".

"Why?"

"We haven't had sex in a month, and I was hoping I could get you to change your mind this morning".

"Eight months actually".

"Eight months what? What do you mean eight months?"

"That's how long since we had sex".

"It hasn't been that long, your wrong".

"I understand how you could be confused fucking around so much, but believe me, I'm the one who hasn't been getting any in 8 months. I am not wrong".

Audrey, "Well we could change that". Audrey smiled at me and started to get up, but I waived her back.

"Audrey, I still have not forgotten what you have done or what you have said. And I certainly have not been able to erase those pictures from my mind. It is not going to happen".

"All right then, be hardheaded. I tried to be nice. I have done everything you have asked, and you and the kids still treat me like some kind of leper around here. I want all of you to start respecting me more, STARTING NOW!"

"Is this really how you want to go about this Audrey?"

"YES! In fact, I don't like being blackmailed into this position with your dirty videos and I have done something about it. I deleted all your copies. You made a mistake when you admitted that you were keeping control of your copies. I even deleted your cloud backup copies and destroyed your little thumb drive. I've been watching you. You are so predictable."

"I am tired of being treated like a pariah in my own home and will be staying with my sister until you come to your senses and start treating me with more respect!"

"You DON'T have the pictures to hold over my head anymore. I found another job and will be taking care of myself. I will pick up the kids from school every day and I will be eating dinner with them at my new place, without you, until you start treating me better!"

Audrey stood up and walked towards the front door. Surprisingly, her sister walked out of the Dining room and they both left the house.

For the two months Audrey worked on her parents and the kids. She claimed I never had any recordings. She said the heavily redacted picture was heavily redacted because I had photo shopped Audrey's and Douche's head onto the picture.

She told the kids and her parents, if I really had the evidence then make me show it to them. Of course, Audrey had deleted everything.

The kids didn't know who to believe. Audrey's parents wanted to believe Audrey. I could even see some doubt in my parent's eyes, not that they didn't trust me, that I was losing the kid's trust. My brother and his wife had seen the videos, they were 100% on my side.

Now I was feeling like the pariah.

I met with Douche to schedule another video session. This time I pulled out all the stops. I rented a hotel room in Florida in a beach front hotel. I paid for three male escorts who were especially well endowed. Three was overkill, but I needed insurance in case one or two were no shows. I bought 2 first-class tickets for Audrey and Douche. And I offered Douche Five Grande for the video. I also told him it had to be recorded on the hotel suite balcony.

Funny enough, Douche said Audrey was playing hard to get. Douche asked me to pay for an expensive restaurant to 'wine and dine' her. I knew he was milking me for more money. I listened in during the meal. They had invited Karen along. Audrey and Karen were both very excited about meeting Douche's friends. I had to buy another first-class ticket for Karen.

Two weeks later I was sitting in my car with Douche watching the latest video on my laptop.

The video started with Audrey, Karen, Douche and the three male escorts walking out onto the balcony. They were all already sweaty and you could see cum running down Audrey's legs from her pussy. The guys were all half-hard and had shiny dicks, so they all had probably already fucked Audrey.

Karen asked Audrey how Douche and she had hooked up. Karen replied, "I've been covering for my boss for years, when she fucks on Thursdays. She also had me cover for Douche for a few months, while she was fucking him. Someone told her husband they had seen her and Douche together, so she had to stop fucking him. I asked her if Douche was any good. She told me he has a big dick. She started covering for me every Wednesday". No wonder boss lady was relieved to not have to fire Douche, with Audrey out of the picture, she was going to get some more Douche dick.

One of the other guys chucked, "He's tiny dick in this crowd". Everyone thought that was funny except Douche.

Everyone sat down on the recliner chairs and were drinking their drinks. One of the guys suggested that Karen do a cleanup on Audrey, since Audrey's pussy was such a mess.

Audrey spread her legs and smiled at her sister, "You know my pussy tastes best when it's filled with cum".

Karen slipped off her chair, dove into Audrey's pussy and started licking away.

The four guys casually stroked their dicks watching the show.

Douche got hard first and started fucking Karen in the ass while she was sucking the cum out of her sister's pussy. Douche fucked her for about 15 minutes, then came in her ass.