Five Stages of Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Douche got up and went into the hotel room. He came out in a few moments and gave the other three guys little blue pills. Douche joked someone was going to have a broke pussy soon and they all laughed and took the pills. Fifteen minutes later all four guys were sporting rock hard dicks. Except for Douche, all three dicks were as thick as coke cans and over ten inches. One guy was noticeably longer and thicker than the other two.

The 'big dick' guy called Audrey over to climb on top. Audrey slid out from under her sister and climbed on top of the guy, sliding his dick all the way in, in one stroke. The guys had definitely broken Audrey in, in the hotel room. Douche stood next to the lounger and put his dick, which was basically straight from Karen's ass, into Audrey's mouth. Another guy started sliding his dick up Audrey's ass. The last guy waved Karen over and had her suck his dick as he watched.

Douche came first and pulled his dick out of Audrey's mouth after he finished. The guy in Audrey's ass pulled out and put his dick in Audrey's mouth. The guy watching got up and started fucking Audrey's ass. Douche sat down and watched while Karen sucked his dick.

Everything was exactly as I had asked for. Over the next 2 hours Audrey was made airtight. She was continually doing ass to mouth, but with most of the cumshots going up her ass. And Karen was the unknowing fluffer. They eventually started using Karen's ass when they got bored with her mouth.

The only change was after 'Big' dick came. He slid out from underneath Audrey to be replaced by Douche, who was being fluffed by Karen. After being fluffed by Karen for a while, 'Big' dick got behind Audrey and slammed his dick into Audrey's ass and began pounding her hard. You could hear her screaming around the dick in her mouth. The guy she was blowing wouldn't let go of her hair, so she was not able to make any specific complaint, other than some muffled hollering. After five minutes, she started pushing her ass back for more.

I was also surprised the three escorts got another $2000 from me. I had offered all three $250 for every time they came on Douche's face, without him freaking out or wiping it off. Technically he did freak out the first time when the escort pulled his dick out of Audrey's mouth and jacked all over Audrey's face, with some landing on Douche's face below. But I had to pay for that one, because Douche wasn't ready for it and a huge wad went in his mouth. The look on Douche's face was hilarious.

It was funny hearing the guys apologize every time and say it was an accident. They were very creative about it. When Douche started going faster trying to cum, the guy in Audrey's ass would push hard into Audrey's ass, acting like he was cumming, so that Douche couldn't get the friction he needed to cum. Also, the cum dripping off Audrey's face onto Douche's face seem to be somewhat of a turnoff to Douche. Combined, Douche was not able to cum and stayed under Audrey. I had told Douche that he needed to cum in her or on her.

For the finale, one of the guys whispered into Audrey's ear, then two of the guys lifted up Audrey and sat Audrey's pussy and ass on Douche's face. A guy pulled Karen over to Douche's dick and Karen began sucking Douche's dick while two guys fucked her pussy and ass. 'Big' dick guy waited a few minutes, then slid his dick into Audrey's pussy while Douche was licking her. Douche ended up getting Audrey's well fucked and very messy asshole right on his mouth, while 'Big' dick's cock and balls slid across Douche's face.

'Big Dick' whispered into Audrey's ear, Audrey smiled then looked down at Douche. She began grunting, pushing with her ass, making all eleven or twelve loads of sperm shoot straight from her ass into Douche's mouth. Douche got most of it in his mouth, the rest smeared across his face. 'Big' dick ended the video by pulling out and cumming on Douche's face. It was funny because Audrey's knees were in the way and Douche couldn't wipe his cum covered face, even when 'Big Dick' wiped his dick across Douche's face and lips.

When I was done watching the video, I told Douche, "Great Job!". I encrypted the video and uploaded it to the cloud. I also encrypted the copies on the thumb drive before putting it into my pocket. I closed up my laptop and put it into my briefcase in the back seat.

I then drove out from the rest stop. Douche asked for his money, but I told him I had a few questions to ask first.

"Did you approach my wife first?"

"Not really, it just kind of happened. You know working together and all".

"Who mentioned sex first?"

"Actually, she did. She mentioned she always wondered what it would be like to fuck a guy with a dick at least eight inches long. I knew she had talked to her boss when she brought it up so soon".

By now I had turned down a two-lane road and we were heading back to town.

"Really, how may ladies have you fucked around town?"

"Well, I have only been in town a couple of years, but I have been with seven women".

"Really, who are they?"

"I can't tell you that, that wouldn't be right."

"I'll give you another grand".

"Make it two and you got a deal",

"If you include where and roughly when, we have a deal".

He then proceeded to name all seven. The office manager. Two other women from the office. And four women from a couple of gyms he worked out at. All were married. I turned off the recorder in my pocket.

I told him, "Wow that's crazy. You want to see something else that is crazy?"

I pushed hard on the accelerator. The car lurched to seventy quickly. Douche said, "Hey man what are you doing, I don't need to see anything crazy".

I said, "Sorry, that wasn't the crazy part, this is the crazy part!". I aimed the car for the trees along the side of the road and slammed on the brakes. My luck held out and we were doing under 40 mph when we slammed head on into a tree.

With both our seat belts on and the air bags deploying, we were both saved. But it still hurt, very much. I regained my wits first. Douche was still groggy in the seat next to me.

I reached over and pulled a pencil out of the ash tray and jammed it into Douche's jugular. It wasn't bleeding as much as I expected, so as Douche reached for the pencil in his neck, I twisted it around doing as much damage as possible. Douche was staring at me in surprise trying to grab the bloody pencil. Finally, I let go and he pulled it out. He dropped the pencil and tried to stop the flow of blood spurting out of his neck.

As the blood pumped out of Douche's neck, he just stared at me. And I just stared right back. My actions spoke more loudly than any words could.

Afterwards, I picked up the pencil, wiped all the blood off of it, then wrapped Douche's bloody hand around the pencil. I didn't want any chance of my fingerprints being found on the pencil. The less questions, the better.

I took five hundred dollars out of my front pocket and put it into Douche's front pants pocket. I then called the police to report the accident.

The police later ruled it as an accidental death. I mentioned that he had been holding the pencil before the accident occurred. As expected, they confiscated my laptop and thumb drive as evidence. After they checked me out at the hospital, I went home. I was sore for a week.

When I got home, I explained the blood all over my shirt and what had happened, just not specifically who's blood it was and that someone had died. They asked why I had not called them. I told them I was fine and I didn't want to concern them. And, I really didn't want them asking why I was in the car with their mother's lover.

Audrey heard about my wreck. When she found out about Douche's death the following week, she put two and two together. She called me trying to feel me out about his death. I played ignorant.

Not so coincidentally, the police came by the next day and asked me some question regarding Douche's and my wife's affair. I admitted to knowing about it and that was the reason why we were in the car together. I had given him some money to never see my wife again, but Douce had broken his promise and was asking for more money. Then the accident happened.

The police played games and tried to pressure me, so I finally said, "Are you suggesting that I intentionally ran my car at high speed into a tree hoping that only 'Douche' would die?"

"Well it was pretty unlucky for Douche that pencil went into his jugular?"

"Hey, it's not my fault the guy was unlucky". They pretty much left after that.

Yeah, I had opportunity and motivation. But, I had known about their affair for a long time, and my fingerprints were not on the pencil. And, who risks their life by running into a tree at high speed in a car, to kill someone else? How would you prove that in court?

A few days later Audrey called me and said she wanted to meet with me to discuss our marriage, but after Douche's death, she wanted it to be on neutral ground. She also wanted her sister to accompany her, because she didn't feel safe alone in a room with me right now.

I asked her what she had in mind. She said the house was out of the question, she didn't want this conversation recorded. She said we could meet at a random hotel that she would pick. I told her fine, but I get to pick the room. She tried to argue that she was the one in danger and she should get to pick both, but I told her I didn't want this conversation being recorded by her either. This way neither would know the final room until we were all about to walk in.

I started pondering what Audrey's real objective was in this. She could have simply met me at the house like before. She definitely did not want me recording what was going to happen...

We met the following Saturday afternoon.

I followed Audrey and Karen in Audrey's car to a nice hotel across town. When we got there and checked in, the Hotel attendant proceeded to give us room 216. I told the attendant that I wanted a room higher up overlooking the front of the hotel. I had the attendant name several rooms and then I picked one. Audrey and Karen were obviously let down. I guess they would have to pay again to get their recorders out of room 216. They would have to forget the bribe they paid the clerk.

In the elevator, Karen stood next to me, put her arm around my waist, then pressed her boob against my side, and said, "No matter how this works out, I hope that we can still remain friends". I told her this discussion was to be between my wife and I, and that I preferred that she did not get involved. I was probably the only guy or gal Karen had openly flirted with for years, who she had not fucked. Normally Audrey didn't trust her sister around me and would have bluntly told Karen to keep her hands off me. I guess things had changed. I wasn't complaining.

The hotel room was a normal setup. An office desk in the corner with a chair, a dresser along the long wall, and the queen sized bed in the other corner.

Audrey asked, "What now?"

I smiled and said, "Strip, completely naked. I don't trust you and you don't trust me".

Audrey looked at Karen, "She's my sister, I don't want you seeing her naked".

"Oh please. She doesn't have anything most of the people in this town haven't seen already".

Karen stuck her tongue out at me. She had a tongue stud in the middle of it.

"Ok then". Audrey gave up way too easily. The 'Strip completely naked' had worked. Now I knew another one of her goals. Luckily, I came prepared.

Audrey and Karen began undressing. I quickly took all my clothes off and neatly piled them on the business desk. With my back to Audrey and Karen and me between my clothes and them, I slid a pen from my pants pocket and laid it behind my clothes on the desk. It exactly matched the other hotel pen laying on the desk, including the hotel name.

When Audrey had suggested her hotel plan, I had spent the next day going to every hotel and motel getting a free pen from each front desk. When we had arrived at this hotel, I pulled the pen from my collection and put the camera into the top of the pen. I had hollowed out each pen a bit, so the camera would fit in each. There was no visible difference, but the pen, with the camera in it, was much heavier than a plastic cheap pen should be.

I picked up my clothes, walked to the bathroom and put them inside. I never lost sight of either of the two as they were undressing, or more importantly the pen. Grabbing a towel, I then walked naked back to the desk chair and sat down.

Audrey and Karen sat on the bed, in their bra and panties with their clothes next to them.

"Karen, can you please put the clothes in the bathroom".

After Karen came back and sat down.

"All right you two, lose the underwear".

Audrey, "This is good enough, we don't need you perving on us while we talk."

"Everything, and I want to see those butt cheeks spread open before we chat?"

Karen acting very indignant about showing her naked body, which was completely unlike her, "I'm not standing here having you staring at my privates".

"Fine, there is the door. You can stand outside while Audrey and I have our discussion".

I knew what Audrey's little game was going to be about, and Karen sitting outside would ruin it. Audrey, obviously very annoyed her plans were going to shit, still gave Karen a knowing look and Karen took her bra and panties off and sat on the bed.

"Not good enough Karen, stand up and bend over".

Karen looked at Audrey who nodded her head. Karen stood up, turned around and spread her butt cheeks. Lo and behold there was a recorder taped to the inside of Karen's butt cheek, in her butt crack, with a tiny mic hanging out at the top of her butt crack. Audrey had correctly guessed I would make them strip. She just hoped the underwear would stay on. I stood up walked over and ripped the tape off. Karen yelped, turned around and sat on the bed. Her face was a little flushed. Was she ashamed or aroused? Knowing Karen, she was aroused.

Looking at Audrey, "You next".

Audrey stood up and spread her butt cheeks. Recorder number two. I reached down and grabbed the edge of the tape, but this time from the bottom of the tape so my knuckles ground into Audrey's pussy. After fumbling trying to get a hold of the edge of the tape, and grinding my knuckles into her pussy, I ripped the tape off. Audrey turned around and sat down on the bed. Her chest was flushed which meant arousal for her. Audrey had no shame.

I then stepped up between Audrey's legs and began running my fingers through her hair. Their butt crack recorders were so small I figured they could hide one in their long hair. Yes, there it was, attached with a bobby pin. While I was looking, I rubbed my dick on Audrey's tits giving me a chubby. I threw the recorder into the pile with the others.

"Audrey, these look expensive. Did you max out your credit card buying these?"

When I stood between Karen's legs to search her hair, she slid to the edge of the bed, wrapped her legs around mine and openly rubbed her pussy against my thigh. I took my time looking through her hair, while rubbing my dick against Karen's tits and my leg against her pussy. I graduated from chubby to half-way hard.

Glancing at Audrey, I saw a smirk on her face. That further confirmed my theory why we were here. Audrey should have been spitting mad my dick was getting hard against her naked sister's tits, not smirking at me.

I pulled the last recorder from Karen's hair, handed the pile to Audrey and told her to throw them into the bathroom and shut the door. As soon as Audrey turned her back to us, Karen grabbed my dick and began sucking on the head of my dick while swirling her tongue around the head. I pulled away and sat back in my chair as Audrey tossed the recorders into the bathroom and shut the door. I could smell Karen's excitement from across the room. My dick twitched when I realized what smelled so good.

If Audrey's plan was to get Karen to make me so horny I got stupid, well, I was worried it was starting to work. My dick was poking up between my legs, but not quite rock hard yet.

Audrey sat back on the bed next to her sister and said, "Your turn to spread 'em".

I stood up, bent somewhat and spread my cheeks. "Good enough?"

Karen, "Don't move, we need a closer look". I felt a hand on my ass cheek.

Looking back, I saw Audrey slap Karen's hand and say, "Not now Karen".

I grabbed the towel and went to the bathroom door and stuffed it into the crack under the door. Audrey was in there last, so I figured she probably had dropped the recorders I had removed, near the bottom of the door. I also knew this would annoy Audrey even more.

I sat back down in the chair. "All right, now that we got that out of the way, let the platitudes begin". I tried to avoid looking at Karen's hot body.

Audrey, "Don't be that way, I was hoping we could have a serious conversation".

"In a few minutes, we will know who correctly assessed what this conversation was going to be about".

Karen was still sitting with her legs wide open leaning back on the bed. I had seen Karen in a string bikini before and had to fight not to stare then. But God! She has an incredible naked body. My wife is perfect, but Karen is off the scale. It also didn't help that Karen was spending her time openly staring at my dick. This was going to be harder than I thought.

Audrey, in her most sugary voice, "I love you honey".

"Yeah, just like your favorite pair of shoes".

"You know that's not true, I really do love you".

"Yeah, as long as your credit card works".

Audrey's voice getting higher, "Don't be so grumpy. Our marriage is strong enough to withstand this".

"Strong? You used whatever 'strong' we had to repeatedly stab me in the back, and you want me to hand you back the knife and turn my back on you, again?"

'Don't be so melodramatic, it was a mistake'.

"Yeah, a marriage ending mistake".

Audrey leaned back and spread her legs. "I still love you. Take me here on this bed and make me yours, reclaim me".

"You seem to think your still a prize. You proved your as hard to get as a drunk slut in a bar at 2:00 am - everyone eventually gets a ride. No offense to drunk sluts. Oops I'm sorry, I mean no offense to you Karen".

As soon as I mentioned slut, Audrey sat straight up and crossed her legs. Karen, on the other hand, ignored the insult, smiled at me and spread her legs even wider.

"Honey, don't be that way, it was just a simple mistake".

"It wasn't a simple mistake, it was a mean evil plan, like putting puppies in a bag with a rock and throwing them in a river to drown". In my best falsetto voice, "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know it would kill them. I didn't mean to drown those twelve innocent puppies in that bag, when I threw them in the river".

"Honey, I'm sorry I lied to you, but it was only because I was ashamed of what I was doing. I stopped lying when you confronted me and I realized what a huge mistake I was making".

"Oh, you mean when I first told you I knew and you said, 'There must be some mistake! Somebody thought they saw something that was not true'. A Lie! Or the second time when you said, 'This is all a misunderstanding. Yes, I have had an affair, but it was only an emotional affair'. A Lie! Or the third time when you said, 'I only kissed him a couple of times'. A Lie! Or next, when you told your two friends and had them call me to convince me to take you back, because it was a onetime mistake. A Lie! I think you decided to be honest when I showed you the picture of Douche fucking you up the ass and the video of him cumming all over your smiling face. I think you decided to stop lying about your affair, when you knew it wouldn't work. But that will not stop you from lying about anything else. will it?"

Karen noting her sister's subdued reaction to my statements said, "We don't want anyone to overreact and say something they will regret later".