Five Stages of Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking surprised at Karen, I said, "Overreact? Are you kidding me? I think you are underreacting. It has always amazed me how hard cheaters fight to minimize other people's cheating. How many boyfriends and husbands have you cheated on Karen? How many married men have you fucked, in fact how many married women have you fucked?"

Karen just stared at me never losing the smirk on her face. Her nipples were now rock hard and her surprisingly large clitoris was noticeably sticking out of her hairless pussy. Her skin was perfect.

Audrey in a meek voice, "But I feel very sorry for what I have put you through".

"Oh, you feel really guilty so all should be forgiven. Unfortunately, I think you don't feel guilty enough. My plan is to help you out with that shortcoming".

Audrey in a pitiful little girl voice, "It's not that bad".

"Tell me dearest, what's the difference between what you are now and a con artist?

You know, a con artist? Someone who gains someone's trust and then uses that trust to swindle them".

Back to her normal voice, "I didn't swindle you".

"Marriage is a deal of faithfulness and trust. You fucked around on me and lied to me. How is that not swindling me? I kept up my end of the bargain"

With a little more force to her voice, "It was only sex".

"So that's why you hid it from me all this time. It was only about sex and you knew I may get a little upset about it. Like the time you forgot to buy me orange juice from the grocery store".

Definitely louder with an accusatory tone, "Making me sign that post-nup was unfair".

"Unfair? If I get a driving ticket, I get a fine. If I don't pay my taxes, they confiscate my money. If I drink too much and walk around in public, they put me in jail for the night. Adulterers fuck around and what? Nothing! Children's childhoods are destroyed because of this! People murder people because of this! People commit suicide for having this done to them!".

"If life were fair, Marriage Licenses would be contracts where adulterers get time in jail, instantly lose 75% of the assets in a divorce and primary custody of the kids. AND, single adulterers, like Douche, would get the maximum sentences, considering they are just parasites on society, feeding off the happiness of others".

Loudly I declared, "MARRIAGE, is about raising a family, and being FAITHFUL to one person. Otherwise, what is the point of being married?"

Audrey stared at me, unable to answer.

"Audrey, do you know how many marriages last more than a few years that start out with infidelity? Five percent. That happens to be the same percentage of open marriages. Was that your plan Audrey, divorce me, marry Douche, and be in an open marriage? Guess will never know will we? Douche is dead".

Audrey's face turned ugly and she got an evil glint in her eye. "All right, fuck you! I've deleted all your evidence, so you have nothing to hang over my head anymore. We have both been hurt and now my parents and our kids don't know who to believe. Was it worth it? Was it worth killing your marriage over?"

Loudly, pointing a finger at myself then Audrey, "I didn't kill this marriage, YOU killed this marriage, I'M just declaring the time of death!".

My answer definitely shocked Audrey. She still thought our marital problems were my fault for catching her and being so unreasonable.

Audrey very angrily, "Well maybe I wouldn't have fucked another man if you had paid more attention to me?"

"Why would I? You were paying ZERO attention to me!"

That answer seemed to take the wind out of Audrey. Audrey and I sat quietly for a minute staring at each other. We both seemed to calm down somewhat. Karen seemed to be ignoring our conversation and just stared at my dick. Her tits were gravity defying.

"Did you kill 'Douche'?"

With my back to my pen camera, I smiled very large, and answered, "It was an unfortunate accident".

"How could you do something like that?"

Audrey was trying to get me to give her an emotional apology regarding Douche's death or moral justification for my actions. But I didn't. Either could be considered an admission of guilt. So, I answered, "After we hit the tree, you should have seen the look on his face when he was bleeding out".

Audrey looked like I had slapped her.

I pointed at her face and chuckled, "Yeah, that's it. Except act like you have a big dick down your throat and can't breathe. Or what you have been calling, 'lunch with your coworkers'".

Audrey's eyes started to get watery. "He was a good guy".

Letting my anger creep into my voice, "Oh, you mean those good guys who fuck other men's wives? Too bad he died, wasn't he up for Humanitarian of the Year, in the category of Wife Stealing Douche!"

"You didn't have to kill him!", Audrey half yelled, now visibly crying.

"Is Audrey upset that life is not fair? If life were fair, he would have been in jail a year or two and not been in that car with me that night. But no, our legal system turns a blind eye towards adultery, so he would have walked away unscathed after destroying my marriage, my kids happy family. The same marriage State's sanctify but do nothing to protect. So to me, he got exactly what he deserved - Karma".

Audrey in a tearful voice, "But you still love me, I know you do".

"Correction, I USED to love you. True love is a privilege most people never get to touch, even IF they marry. You had it from me for a moment of your life. All I got back from you was your lust for a wedding, your lust for a husband, your lust for my money, your lust for my faithfulness. You threw love away for something as tawdry as lust, because you never knew what true love was. Millions of guys will fuck you for lust. Your damaged goods now. No man will truly love you like I did, after what you have done to your family, and to me".

Tears were now streaming down Audrey's face. This definitely had not gone as Audrey planned. But I had to hand it to Audrey, she regained her composure and got back on plan. The look in Audrey's eyes changed. Her mind was spinning, 'primary plans shot to shit, now for the next attack'. Audrey sat up straight, wiped her eyes and looked me straight in the eye and said, "I want a drink. Anyone else want a drink? I'm going to go down to the bar and get a drink and then I'll be back, and hopefully we can discuss this like adults".

Audrey then got up, went into the bathroom, got dressed and left the room.

When Audrey first mentioned Douche's death and the conversation got heated, Karen, still oblivious to our conversation, had started pinching her nipple with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other. She kept staring intently at my dick. I have to admit, with Karen's wanton lust on full display, and the wonderful smell of Karen's sex permeating the whole room, Hell, probably the whole floor by now, my dick was very stiff. God! Karen must work out constantly to have a stomach that flat and a body so toned. She is truly genetically gifted.

I know Audrey had seen what her sister was doing out of the corner of her eye, but she refused to turn her head and acknowledge what her sister was doing. I was pretty sure there was a puddle under Karen's perfect ass by now.

As the door to the room was still closing behind Audrey, Karen said, "Your dick looks yummy".

"Karen, now is definitely not the time".

Karen slid off the bed and came over to stand between my legs. "You must be horny, Audrey told me she hasn't had sex with you in a year. And, you have such a nice large dick".

"Karen, I appreciate your offer, but your sister will be back in a few minutes".

"What she don't know won't hurt her". Karen grabbed me by my dick and pulled me out of the chair, so we were both standing, facing each other. Karen began rubbing the head of my dick against her dripping wet pussy with one hand, while gently fondling my balls with the other.

Audrey's backup plan was now in effect. I figured Karen was going to be part of the this plan, but with the recorders in the bathroom, Audrey would have no evidence of my adultery. I had been hoping Audrey was going to offer a threesome to 'even' the score. I was going to have Audrey and Karen start without me, then leave. Now, my guess was that Audrey was going to come back and catch me fucking her sister, on her phone recorder, to make things 'even'. That was not going to happen.

Now, I just needed get Karen to stop. I was arguing in my head, with my dick, which did not want her to stop, when Karen quickly put her arms around me and pulled me on top of her onto the bed. She yelled loudly, "Please stop!"

The door to the room flew open and Audrey ran in, holding her phone in front of her.

"What are you doing to my sister?"

Karen, "He's raping me! Make him stop!"

Audrey then pushed me off of Karen and pulled Karen from underneath me. Audrey stood straight, smiled a big smile at me and dropped her phone on the carpet. As she picked it up, I saw her hit end on the video. She then did a couple of other clicks, which I assume was her sending the video off into the cloud.

Audrey, "Well now you've done it. I have you on video attempting to rape my sister. Thank god I decided to come back to the room, I was just in time to save her virginity". They both cackled at that one, so I sat back down in my chair looking dejected.

Audrey waving her finger in my face, "This is how the divorce is going to go. First, there is no more post-nup. If there is any mention of a post-nup, I will have you sent to jail as a rapist. I don't want to do it. You are only getting this chance for the kids sake. Second, I want 90% of everything and you pay all the lawyer expenses. I get full custody of the kids, 50% child support, and I want 20% alimony for the rest of my life. If you do not do what I say, Me, my sister, and this tape will see you in court and you will go to jail as a rapist. Do you understand?"

"Yes". I had misjudged Audrey. This final plan was obviously her main objective. Very smart girl indeed.

"Good! You can fuck my sister now if you want. Flirting with you has made her very horny". Audrey then gave her sister's ass a very hard slap.

During Karen's speech, Karen had literally crawled across the carpet on all fours and had swallowed my entire dick. While listening to Audrey, I watched as Karen slid my entire dick in her mouth and down her throat. She never broke eye contact with me. Hell, I don't even think she blinked until she had it all the way in. She was wiggling her tongue stud against the underside of my dick. She then began rubbing her pussy with one hand and squeezing her nipple with the other.

"Karen, please stop sucking my dick". I needed her to stop, but my dick was screaming at me to shut up.

Audrey, "You sure, she's really worked up, I know she'll let you fuck her up her ass". Audrey reached down and put some fingers in her sister's pussy. Karen arched her back, moaned around my dick, and rubbed her own pussy faster.

"No thanks, I don't want to give you any evidence in a rape test".

Audrey stopped fingering her sister's pussy, stood up straight and yelled, "Smart boy!" Then both Audrey and Karen laughed. I had never heard someone laugh while they had a dick down their throat. It made my dick feel even better, if that was possible. Karen slowly pulled my dick out of her mouth, trying to suck the skin off my dick the whole way. I felt the metal stud slide all the way up my dick. She made a loud pop as my dickhead came out of her suctioning mouth. She said, "You do taste yummy".

Audrey and Karen tried to kiss me at the same time, but I turned my head to both.

Karen quickly got dressed, no panties or bra. "Come on Audrey, let's go fuck some real men. This has got me so horny for some hard dick. I know three married guys that party every Thursday night, who are always up for a good fuck".

Ten minutes ago, Audrey had been bawling her eyes out over my love she had lost. Now, she was walking out of the room with her sister, both laughing at me, as she left to go fuck some married men.

I said to myself out load, "I have seen behind your mask, and I do not like what I have seen".

I watched out the room window until I saw them drive off. I then put on my clothes, picked up my pen, and left the hotel.

The meeting had gone much better than I had hoped for. But it was very close. I didn't have the willpower to stop Karen from sucking my dick. I had even less willpower to pull my dick out of Karen's mouth. If Karen hadn't stopped sucking my dick on her own, Audrey would have had a video of me pounding her sister on the bed, like she wanted. That would have definitely complicated my plans. I haven't had sex in a year and my little head had been winning the argument.

The next day Audrey was served divorce papers. The post-nup was to be fully enforced.

When Audrey called and threatened me with her tape, I told her, "You didn't delete everything, and I never showed you everything I have. You accuse me of rape, I will be a free man the next day and you will be sitting in jail".

Like I said, Audrey is a smart girl. At this point there were too many unknowns for her to use her hotel meeting video. I knew she would wait and see before she showed her ace in the hole.

We both lawyered up. I would not budge on anything. I wanted what was called out in the post-nup. I gave my lawyer transcripts from all my pre post-nup recordings. My lawyer informed Audrey's attorney, due to unforeseen circumstances, we were in the process of recovering the recordings, that Audrey had deleted, and only had the transcripts at this time.

We went round and round with the lawyer negotiations. I didn't mind, I was planning on Audrey to foot the entire bill. Audrey also had an expensive lawyer. Obviously she thought I would be me footing the entire bill. Eventually, the lawyers threw up their hands and scheduled a day in court. The issues were, was the post-nup enforceable? Did I have any actual recordings?

DEPRESSION

A few days before the divorce trial, I had a special courier deliver certified letters to Audrey and Karen at Karen's place.

The letter was a fake, but an excellent fake. It was from the Center for Disease Control informing Audrey and Karen that shortly before his death, 'Douche' had come into contact with someone who had full blown aids, and that the test results confirmed he had contracted the disease.

They informed my wife that she was to get with a doctor immediately and a Center for Disease Control representative would be in contact with her to get a list of all her sexual partners over the last 12 months. It also stated in no uncertain terms that she was not to have any sex for the next 12 months, until it was ascertained that she had not contracted the disease. It was handy having Douche dead.

I wanted Audrey as tightly wound as possible.

Court day the judge was not happy with either of us.

Audrey pleaded her innocence, that she had not breached the post-nup agreement. In fact, she stated the post-nup was signed under duress. She had never committed adultery, but she was so scared of losing her kids and her husband she had signed the agreement without ever reading it or seeking council. She had been scared of the transcripts believing they were admissible in court. In other words, I had tricked her. She cried very convincingly while her lawyer spoke.

I on the other hand stated the post-nup was created because she was an adulterer. She signed it only under duress of divorce. She had broken the post-nup agreement. She was an unfit mother and the post-nup agreement was just.

Judge, "What evidence do you have that she committed adultery?"

My lawyer produced the video and voice recordings to back up the transcripts that we had previously produced.

Judge, "Why are you producing the video and voice recordings just now?"

"We were only able to procure the video and voice recordings after a very lengthy process. We had the original transcripts, but 'Audrey' had deleted the original recordings. The process, as you know, for recovering data through a certified process can be very time consuming. We just received the evidence here at the court house".

"'Audrey' deleted the recordings?"

"Yes, your honor. We also have her on tape admitting to it".

I had baited Audrey to delete my recordings. I had purposely mentioned 'I was keeping tight control of all the videos' to Audrey. After she had installed her little camera in my office, I had updated a recording and saved it to multiple locations, including a thumb drive from my desk. Audrey believed she now knew where I kept all my copies. After Audrey deleted my copies, I had worked hard to make Audrey feel like she had deleted everything, and I was helpless. Now it was paying off. Judges don't like people knowingly deleting evidence. Audrey had also lied to the judge that she had never cheated and that I had no evidence. Not a good start for Audrey.

"I see". The Judge said to my wife's lawyer, "Do the transcripts match the recordings?"

"Yes, your honor".

"Do you wish to challenge the authenticity of the recordings".

With a glance from Audrey's lawyer to Audrey, who slightly shook her head no, "No, your honor".

"So that answers the question on the validity of the post-nup existence and would invalidate any reason of duress to sign. But, I notice all these recordings occurred before the post-nup was signed. None of these are evidence of adultery after the signing".

"Yes your honor. Here is the transcript of the final video and video itself, which proves 'Audrey's' adultery after the signing of the post-nup".

"Why is this also being produced now?"

"Until recently, this evidence was in police custody, and had not yet been returned to my client. It was part of an accidental death investigation. We were not 100% sure the video still existed".

The judge to Audrey's lawyer, "Have you had a chance to review the video?"

"Yes, your honor. But, we believe the video is inadmissible, since there is no consent form. And, if the video is allowed, there is no evidence that the video wasn't recorded before the post-nup was signed".

My attorney, "First, the video was taken on a public balcony, where there can be no expectation of privacy, so no consent form is needed. Second, we can also prove the time and date of the event, as being after the post-nup was signed."

Judge, "How is that?"

"Simple, my client paid for the plane tickets for 'Audrey', 'Karen', and 'Douche', and the hotel room they used for their secret rendezvous".

That got me some looks.

Judge. "Did you consent to your wife's affair?"

"She never asked my permission. But no, I never consented to or condoned her illicit affairs".

"How is it then that you paid for their plane tickets and hotel room?"

"I confronted 'Douche' before the video and asked him how much money it would take for him to quit seeing the mother of my children. I also pointed out that he could lose his job. 'Douche' told me $2000, a couple of tickets to Jamaica, and 3 night's stay in a five star hotel. We agreed and I purchased vouchers for the tickets and hotel. 'Douche' went back on his word and used the vouchers for plane fair and hotel to Florida. I received the receipts the following week, after my wife was 'out of town' for a conference that weekend". It was very handy having Douche dead.

Judge, "How do we know this is the hotel".

"In the first picture, you can see the hotel sign in the background".

"How did you get this video?"

"I paid for it. 'Douche' sold it to me the night he died. I have a signed receipt from him to prove it".

"Was this unusual?"

"No, once I found out about by wife's affairs, I asked him for evidence. 'Douche' was accommodating enough to provide me visual evidence".

"Why were you gathering this evidence".