Five Stages of Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Divorce".

"Was 'Douche' aware why you were gathering the information?"

"Yes, Months ago I had explained to him that I thought it would be easier and less costly to get my evidence straight from him, instead of a PI. Although I eventually paid him to stop fornicating with my wife, 'Douche' had called me and said he had another video to sell me. I paid him five hundred dollars for the video".

"'Douche' knew about the post-nup from Audrey. As you can see from the video, Audrey fucking three guys at once and her sister eating her ass out, Audrey has broken the post-nup agreement. If you need someone to testify to the authenticity and date of the video, my wife's sister is sitting right there". I pointed at Karen and everyone in the court room turned to look at Karen. Wow, I found something that didn't seem to turn Karen on.

The judge reprimanded me for using foul language and I apologized.

The judge then asked, "Is that all you received from 'Douche' that night?".

Staring straight into Audrey's eyes, "That is all from that night. But he provided me with most of the recordings you have here today. He had been doing this for months. Including the hotel and flight cost, I had paid him around three thousand dollars total".

Audrey looked like her head was going to implode. My testimony about Douche made her look like a complete idiot. My testimony made her believe that almost the whole time she had been fucking Douche, he had been recording their sex and conversations, to make money, selling it to her husband, for her divorce! For a measly three thousand dollars! Audrey would have paid him ten times that much to NOT have taken the videos. Again, it was very handy having Douche dead.

Even though she was mad, I could see the wheels turning in Audrey's head, 'That has to be all the videos he has. I was too careful with him to record anything of our recent hotel meeting. If he had anything more, he would have already produced it'.

I saw Audrey come to a hasty decision as I finished speaking. Audrey started whispering in her attorney's ear. Her attorney asked for a brief recess. Since we were near lunch, the Judge allowed it.

When we got back Audrey's attorney stated he had just received a video that showed me committing a heinous crime, that reflected on my character. It would also show that I had committed an adulterous act, which was enforceable within the post-nup. And, 'Audrey' and 'Karen' were willing to testify to the authenticity of the video.

The judge had Audrey and Karen verbally attest to the authenticity of the video. Audrey then explained, "Until this moment my sister and I were unwilling to put the father of my children into prison. But, now that I understand how manipulative he is, I have to do what is right".

They showed Audrey's video. It began showing the hotel door and someone yelling "Please stop!" Then Audrey was barging into the room showing me on top of Karen, and Audrey yelling, "What are you doing to my sister!", and then Karen yelling, "He's raping me! Make him stop". Then Audrey's grabbing her sister, her phone hitting the carpet and the video ending. Unfortunately, the video also showed my dick, rock hard, between Karen's legs. Watching Karen's hot body on the video was making my dick hard.

"Then what happened?" asked the judge.

"I locked myself in the bathroom and told my husband that if he wasn't out of the room in 2 minutes, I was calling the cops. I also told him I had already sent the video into the cloud, so he couldn't get it".

"And did he leave?"

"Yes".

Now I was in deep trouble. I looked back and Audrey's dad and mom who were staring daggers at me. Luckily my parents were at home with the kids. I felt sorry for Audrey's parents. They just found out what a gangbang slut their 'good' daughter is, and their 'bad' daughter was their 'good' daughter's fluffer. And now they believed, the father of their grandchildren was a rapist.

Judge looking at me, "Well what do you have to say for yourself?"

My lawyer, "We have a rebuttal video".

"Let's see it".

Audrey's lawyer jumped out of his seat and tried to discredit the video before it was seen.

Judge, "So let me get this straight, you get to present your surprise video of the hotel meeting, but we are not allowed to see their surprise rebuttal video of the same hotel meeting? Is that what you are trying to say councilor?" The judge actually chuckled.

Audrey's lawyer quietly sat back down.

Audrey was already turning visibly white. I could hear her thoughts like they were written across her forehead. 'FUCK! It has to be a shitty recording from the bathroom. I had even put one of my recorders at the bottom of the bathroom door and had only picked up only some mumbled words through that fucking towel he stuffed under the door'.

The video started with us discussing getting naked due to recorders. The video ended with Audrey and Karen laughing as they walked out the door. For a few moments, when I mentioned in the video how our justice system failed to support marriages, I got a sad look from the Judge towards me. The look in his eyes told me he also was a victim of a cheating wife, he was acknowledging the sorry state of our justice system regarding upholding marriage vows, or maybe both?

When the video was playing Audrey's accusations that I killed Douche. Audrey got excited and began whispering into her lawyer's ear. At the end her lawyer looked at her and shook his head no. Before we presented the video, my lawyer had also confirmed that I had not incriminated myself with any of my statements in the video. Audrey's lawyer was letting Audrey know, nothing I said was an admission of guilt.

That answer had to be killing Audrey. I know her first goal had been too sweet talk me into forgiving her. Her second goal for the meeting had to have been to trick me into incriminating myself regarding Douche's death. And Audrey's master plan, Karen's fake rape, was now backfiring in Audrey's face.

It was sad Audrey seemed to think she could outsmart me. She seemed to think her affair was evidence she was smarter than me. But she hadn't outsmarted me. I had trusted her. She had hidden her affair behind the trust I had given her. Now that trust was gone.

Karen tried to sneak out when the video showed her rubbing my dick against her pussy, then suddenly wrapping her arms around me and pulling me onto the bed on top of her. The bailiff grabbed her and sat her back down.

I was wrong, Audrey did have some shame. When the video showed Audrey fingering her own sister's pussy, as she taunted me, Audrey covered her face with both her hands. I know she heard the gasp from her parents behind her. The in-laws left the court before the video finished. They had heard and seen enough. Audrey would be receiving no help from her parents ever again, and Audrey knew it.

After the video was over, the judge pronounced the post-nup would go into effect as prescribed.

My lawyer then informed the judge that we recently found out Audrey had a secret bank account which she had not declared during the Discovery Process. The account had more than all our other assets combined. Audrey had told me she received a check every four weeks. Instead, she had been receiving a paycheck every two weeks and had been putting every other check and most of her bonuses into her secret account for many years.

She had also recently pulled all the equity out of our house with a second mortgage and put it into the hidden account, but I asked my lawyer to not get that specific in front of the judge (or Audrey). My lawyer just handed the judge the bank account balance.

The most recent transfer looked like Audrey had moved our mortgage equity into her secret account and was getting ready to run. This greedy mistake was officially how the bank and lawyers found Audrey's secret account. The second mortgage transfer was actually my handiwork. All done online through Audrey's logins, from her phone. I had discovered Audrey's account the first day I installed the monitoring software.

Hidden funds not disclosed during a divorce Discovery Process have a special law. The judge, using his discretion, per the law, gave me 100% of the asset and she had to pay 100% of all attorney's fees and court costs. Luckily for me, 'Audrey' got greedy and moved all the house equity into her secret account. Now, I wouldn't have to pay her half of the equity in the house, due to the judge's ruling.

The judge then pronounced 90 days in jail for perjury for Audrey and Karen.

In the end, I got 95% of all the assets, 100% custody of the kids, the house, the two best of the three cars, child support for a few years, alimony for five years, the parents trust, Audrey almost completely out of my life, a prosperous career, and most importantly, my kids trust back.

Audrey got 90 days in jail, lost her secret bank account, a dead Douche, stabbed in the back by her affair partner from the grave, lost her kids trust, forced to pay 50% of the kid's college, ruined her career, and parents that have disowned her.

The 5% she did get, didn't even cover half the lawyer and court fees. She did get her clothes, her car, and her jewelry. Unfortunately for her I had sold all her expensive jewelry the first month, after I found out about her affair. We were 'happily' married when I sold them. They were in the safe and I quit taking Audrey anywhere nice. She didn't have a reason to wear them, so she never noticed anything missing. She also couldn't prove I had sold them. I had countered that she had sold the jewelry and was trying to blame me.

I bought my dream car with the jewelry money plus the car wreck insurance money I received. I had saved the jewelry money for months, so I could combine it with the car wreck settlement I was hoping to receive. If I didn't receive a settlement, it meant I was going too fast when I hit that tree, and the money would have been used to cover my funeral costs.

When Audrey went to jail, I informed the jail she and her sister were suspected of having HIV. I gave the court a copy of Audrey's and Karen's CDC letters.

When they came out of prison both were bald. The rumor was, Karen licked a pussy that belonged to someone else. Audrey stood up for her sister and they both became that someone else's property for most of the 90 days. That 'someone' made Audrey and Karen shave their heads clean every day, to show everyone who's property they were. It didn't seem to faze Karen, but Audrey came back seeming somehow less than she was before. I guess Audrey only liked being licked, not doing the licking.

The bald heads and later short hair reaffirmed to everyone the HIV rumors. It took them almost two years for them to be cleared of HIV, but by then everyone they knew, thought they had it. In prison they both had started smoking, and it didn't help that they both lost so much weight. Every guy in town knew who the 'HIV sisters' were. It also didn't help to diminish the 'HIV sisters' label with Audrey and Karen living together. By the end of their ordeal, the 'HIV sisters' were considerably less attractive. Both looked ten years older and sickly.

Audrey tried to tough it out to stay near the kids. Good jobs were scarce with her reputation, so she had to commute about an hour away, a few towns over. The kids had been teased because of the rumors about their slut mother. Later, they were shunned for a while for being the kids of one of the 'HIV sisters'. They never forgave their mother and were ashamed to be seen with her.

Due to the lack of good men showing any interest in Audrey and Karen, they both started dating men who liked to do hard drugs and were willing to share their girlfriends with their friends. The lifestyle was very hard on Audrey's and Karen's looks. Audrey eventually lost her real estate job. Nobody wanted to be shown a house by someone who was beginning to look like a crack whore. Audrey eventually quit contacting the kids and I was relieved.

Both Audrey and Karen could only find jobs as bar waitresses or strippers. They moved in with a guy fourteen years older than Audrey, a few towns over. He had been divorced five times. He is a registered sex offender and all of his kids have disowned him. He travels most of the time, and he's known for fucking bar sluts and strippers in every town. Audrey and Karen are both fucking other guys and gals in his crappy house when he is out of town. Probably to make extra money.

I also sent Douche's last words to six husbands of the seven wives. For Audrey's ex-boss, the matronly lady who threatened to call the police on me and had bragged to Audrey about Douche's big dick? I personally played the recording to her husband and then retold to him all the things Douche had bragged about doing with other men's wives. I also played Audrey's video where she explained about covering for her boss every Thursday for years. From talking to him at one of the office parties, I knew he actually owned the Real Estate agency, from before their marriage. As he was standing up to leave he thanked me for Douche's death, "I wanted to congratulate you on your driving skills". His parting words were said with a sly grin, "I'm going to burn her to the ground with the pre-nup".

Every once in a while, I get drunken messages left on my phone. Usually, a drunk Audrey telling me how good I had it and what I am missing. Always while she is fucking her pet Karen, another guy, another gal, or any combination of the above. Audrey and her sex mates inform me about what I am missing in the form of taunts, enticements, or threats. On rare occasions, a video is sent to me with the same messages, but always while Audrey is being made airtight. Karen is always filming it while providing commentary. From Karen's commentary she either seems to think it is somehow degrading to me that Audrey is getting gang banged, or I will lose my mind and race over to get Audrey back. From the videos, I can easily say I no longer lust after either of their bodies, nor would many other men.

On rare occasions the voice messages and videos are followed up with Audrey wishing I was dead like Douche, her life is all my fault, or that someday she will get even with me. Typically, though, the messages and videos are followed up with Audrey crying, telling me that I am the love of her life, begging for my forgiveness, and hoping that we can get back together some day.

I save every video and message, in case Audrey ever decides to try and get back into our kids lives.

ACCEPTANCE

I accept that my wife never truly loved me like I loved her. She has never known, or will ever know, what true love is. Life, to her, is measured by how much you take, not how much you give.

You didn't think the end would be about my ex-wife accepting her fate, did you? I have a restraining order against that soulless bitch and her crazy sister. I think they may still have some ill-will towards me.