All Comments on 'Flames of Necessity Pt. 12'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh look Ladies and Gentlemen

and especially of course all you gentlemen of a strange disposition. Good old Sputty has blessed us with another frightfully riveting chapter of his disturbed ramblings about superior women. I can imagine you in a stained old mac wandering the streets staring overly long at women and hoping they might dominate you. Except actually they know you're a creep and rapidly head the opposite way.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Mr Anonymous, I hadn't been aware that you knew me personally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great ending to a very good story.

Another very good story and ending to it; you're an excellent writer. All the Anons who complain and mock have nonetheless read your stories; there must be something that they find in them worth the time to do so. I wonder what that might be? Ignore them; male humiliation at the hands of Women is deeply arousing to many males, including one supposes, your critics. On an "erotic" story site, that's all that matters.

Danny49Danny49over 1 year ago

I love that Horace escapes Nazi Germany. Such a good Englishman. I hope he finds his way back home into the clutches of a cruel and pitiless mistress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES