Flames of Necessity Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss her feet you cur... show her you're hers!" He went down without hesitation, plying his lips to the flesh of her elegant feet between the straps of her sandals, his eyes studying the beautifully formed toes he'd soon be made to suck at her leisure, his cock pulsing with the need to spend as his action incurred an instant warbling from the watching women, thrilled to see a white male kiss the feet of a black woman. Queen Isha savoured the moment, and his wanton adoration of her feet, before tugging on the leash.

"Sniff at my womanhood... see how pleased I am to own you." The warbling intensified as Miles lifted his head and moved his nose to the cleft in her silky black thighs... and found the scent of her cunt glorious as he sniffed hard, she toying his boning cock with her stiff whip, as it perked and pulsed in confirming his pleasure in smelling what he'd soon service orally. She smiled wickedly as his bell wept pre-cum onto her whip.

"Such a tiny cock, it's a good thing I have many black slaves to entertain my cunt that way... I hope the tribute it gives up is adequate." She grinned at Zandra, transmitting her need to have him humiliated before women who already had nothing but contempt for him. Zandra put a heel to his flank, sneering.

"Masturbate!... masturbate for your queen... show the world how much you lust to be owned by her!" Isha pulled the leash taut and Miles looked up to her as he grasped his cock, the shame in doing so before a crowd of women, eclipsed by the submissive pleasure awarded him by the stimulation as he stropped for his new owner for the first time. As he thought hard upon the damning and hopeless situation he'd allowed himself into, he imagined Myra's face sneering with satisfaction among the women he now shamelessly looked at, their curt enjoyment at his humiliation stimulating him further, and beyond them the three males hanging high, an omen symbolising the utter defeat of masculinity by womanhood.

He gasped in pure ecstasy as the first loop of seed burst from his cock, confirming the pleasure of his surrender to his new owner, she, grinning with smug satisfaction and keeping his leash nice and taut as he humiliated himself for her, the delight of the women in their contempt for him, peaking as they watched him eagerly jet his seed, the whiteness of it contrasting beautifully with Isha's dark flesh as it trickled down her elegant legs and feet, symbolising his surrender to her.

After being made to lick her clean, Miles watched as Zandra took her leave, satisfied with having done good business on leaving him with Isha, and Sheppard with the Berber women, she now returning to her yacht... and the civilisation which he'd never see again. She couldn't resist a final glimpse, and turned before she descended to the jetty, her last glance thoroughly satisfying, on seeing the kneeling white male with a distinct look of bewilderment, leashed and enslaved by the proudly smiling black woman, so elegantly dominant in her nakedness.

12