Flamingos Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed at that, a hearty, full-throated belly laugh that I liked very much.

"No, baby," she said, "I was thinking of - -

At last, I've found the perfect girl,

I could not ask for more.

She's deaf and dumb and has no teeth,

And owns a liquor store.

And it was my turn to laugh.

"So," I said, running my finger over her gums, confirming that there was not a single tooth in there, "what happened?"

She smiled. "Do you like?"

"Didn't your mother teach you to not answer a question with a question?" I replied.

"When did I ever listen to my mother?" she replied and I laughed, rolled her up, pinned her arms by grabbing her wrists and using my weight to hold them by her head.

"What happened?" I asked again, this time punctuating the question with a nip to her cheek.

Her face turned serious then.

"What do you think?" she said, and giggled, "Rick likes me this way."

"You're serious?" I asked, thinking this was an odd kink.

"Yes, David," she said, "I'm serious. Thirty-two perfectly healthy teeth pulled because he likes me this way. And here's what you need to understand," she added, kissing me, a long, lingering, gently kiss.

"I like it too," she finished.

"You're beautiful," I said.

She grinned, that toothless, sexy, beautiful grin, and kissed me.

"And now for some serious pleasure," she said, squirming around to take me into her mouth.

That beautiful pussy was right there, those full, thick lips beckoning, so I kissed and took them into my mouth. Her taste and her scent were powerful, and I inhaled deeply and tasted her greedily.

My body went rigid when she bit down, hard wet gums and she giggled deep in her throat, feeling my reaction.

I drank her nectar, chuckling softly thinking the random thought - - Jesus, between tits and pussy you're one hell of a good meal.

She gave a whole new meaning to the word "edging." She took me beyond the edge but wouldn't quite finish me. She came in ever more intense waves, her labia minora so swollen now that they filled my mouth, and I kept drinking her ecstasy while she took me to the next level and carefully stopped, holding me there.

She finally finished me by taking me into her throat and swallowing hard, masturbating me with her throat. When I finished, it was explosive. She pulled off at that last instant and used her hand to guide me as I came, hard jets of my semen spattering on her forehead, in her hair, across her face. She milked me, using her hand, pushing her tongue out to accept those last couple of drops.

She crawled around after my body stopped shuddering and smiled down at me.

"Am I still beautiful?" she asked.

And she was. My semen had spattered onto her forehead and into her hair, and thick white ropes of it hung from her chin. Her right eye was watering where my salty semen had gotten into it. Her nose was running and she was drooling a little.

"You are beautiful," I said.

She smiled that toothless smile.

"Will you still kiss me?" she asked.

I smiled and pulled her down for a kiss. A good kiss too. Slick and salty with the oily taste of my semen mixing with her saliva.

"Thank you, baby," she said softly and relaxed, her head on my arm, and slept.

I smiled, snuggled, latched on, and slept too.

I woke with her playing with my dick, kind of rolling it around with her fingers.

"Come on, sugar," she said, a soft giggle in her throat, "you haven't sampled everything yet."

I reached for her but she pulled out of reach, still playing with my cock.

"What do you use, baby," she asked, "Viagra? Cialis? Levitra? Some Chinese herb concoction?"

I chuckled and said, "Daily dose Cialis, double doses lately."

"Welllllll," she said, continuing her play, "it don't seem to be working."

I laughed and said, "Christ, Jennie, I ain't superman."

She giggled, a high-pitched giggle, and said, "but I'm tugging on your cape."

And to my surprise, I was starting to respond. In part it was what she was doing - she was VERY good with her hand. In part, it was her look, kind of crazed with the crusty semen on her face and that toothless grin. In part it was that beautifully modified pussy, right there, positively begging to be used.

Regardless, it was working.

Her eyes were shiny and her look had a trace of madness. I thought she was absolutely fucking gorgeous.

When she had me fully erect, she worked her nipples again, until her milk was running, wetting between her tits.

"Nice and wet and slick, Davey," she said, her voice throaty and oddly full of need, and she rolled onto her back, squeezing those great tits together.

I mounted her, my knees beside her ribs, smiling down at her as she squeezed those titties together in invitation.

I laid my erection between them and she squeezed them together.

"That's right, baby," she said, "you fed on them, now fuck them."

I leaned forward, supporting myself on my hands and knees now, and began moving my hips, slowly at first and then harder, thrusting. And her hands were matching my rhythm, using them to stroke my cock with her tits. Her milk was flowing freely now, making it slick where I was fucking her. And this WAS pure fucking, not making love.

Suddenly she released them.

"Still more to sample baby," she said, pushing me away.

She rolled onto her belly then, arching her back and lifting her hips.

"You'll like it," she said, smiling, "it's tight and tiny, another modification."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

She reached back and spread her cheeks, offering herself.

She was right. I hadn't really looked before, but this time I "inspected" her carefully. There was none of that circle of a woman's asshole, the skin surrounding the opening of her anus, just smooth skin with a tiny pinhole opening.

I touched it, very lightly, and she twitched.

Her pussy, that full, meaty labia minora, was slick and shiny. I dipped my finger in and when I pulled it, a shiny string kept us connected.

I touched that tiny opening and she twitched a little. My finger, just the little finger, wouldn't penetrate so was so small.

"Try it, baby," she said, twisting to look at me over her shoulder, "you'll like it."

So I mounted her from behind. I drug my cock through that slick honey of her pussy and touched her where she obviously wanted me to.

She was so tiny there, I couldn't begin to penetrate.

"Come on, baby," she said, wiggling a little.

I pushed but still couldn't defeat her pure tightness.

She laid her face on the pillow and reached back, spreading herself wide.

With a sudden push, I slipped in. And it was as good as I had imagined it might be.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh," she sighed, "that's right baby, take what you want."

Since it was my second time that night I lasted. My fingers dug into the pads of flesh at her hips, and my rhythm was hard and fast. Each thrust ended with an audible smacking sound as my belly and her ass met.

I lasted and strained. I was panting and sweating by the time I managed my ejaculation. I hissed my release and answered with a soft, lingering, "yesssssssssssssssssssssssss."

I softened and slipped out almost immediately.

"What a good boy," she said, and I couldn't help the smile as I latched on to her breast again. I figured I was at least a decade her senior.

But that didn't really matter. Her warm milk was sweet as I drifted off for the second time that night.

12