Flashing, Spanking & Wanking! No. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed his shaft hard again and pulled his erection downward to go eye to eye with my adversary. To my delight, I saw a bead of white semen cry from his eye.

I smiled and poked my tongue out as pointed as possible. I teasingly moved my tongue forward towards his cock. Letting the tip flutter and tremble with erotic intent.

Sam groaned out at my tease as I deliberately held back to make him squirm.

I laughed to myself, "Mr Penis, you may be bold and hard, but you have met your match and will soon give up your bounty!"

I let my oscillating tongue occasionally flick his bell end, and Sam would cry out. I teased him until he went onto his toes before spearing my tongue into his cockeye.

Sam gasped and went into a breathing fit as I dug out his pre-cum with my tongue tip. He was on the ropes, and I looked up at him with my wide, dilated eyes. Sam was struggling to hold on, his face twisting and gnarling in ecstasy.

"Do you submit, Mister Penis?" I thought, readying myself to go in for the kill. "No!" I thought, "He's had his fun. Now it was my turn."

I leant back on my knees with Sams teetering cock on the verge of spewing. I looked at him smiling, keeping him in place by holding his balls. "Thought you could beat me, Mr Penis, thought you could have me play with you and you not give up your semen?"

Sam looked down at me in a daze, wondering what was going on. I rolled his balls lightly, shoving his testes from sac to sac, keeping Sam interested but not able to cum.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked anxiously. I smiled as I kept him on his testicular lease.

"A girl can admire her handy-work, can't she?" I teased, making Sam groan loudly!

"Oh, you demon girl!" He laughed, quickly cottoning on to what I was doing. "Do you want to leave now?" I smirked.

"Oh, foul Temptress," he cried.

I let go of his cock entirely and admired my work.

I looked up to Sam, who was still trembling and writhing,

"Shall we put him out of his misery?"

"Oh yes! Please do!" Squealed Sam.

"Now, Mr Penis, it's time to finish you off."

I swung forward like an oral cobra engulfing his cock head with one wide mouth lurch.

I clamped my mouth on him and gave him the eyes once more. Sam cried out as I slowly plunged down on his manhood. His arms went out to the cubical walls as his trembling legs began to buckle occasionally.

I pushed my head down, feeling his smooth, hard helmet in my throat. I bobbed slightly, and Sam's legs quivered. He held onto the cubicle walls causing them to rattle as his whole body was now in rapture.

I held his buttocks and teased his ass crack with one finger, taunting his anus.

I took more of him in as Sam's breathing became manically amplified by the shuddering cubicle walls. His face twisted and gurned as he squealed to hold on to his cum.

"Time to die, Mr Penis," I thought and pushed my throat down hard on his cock while fingering his ass.

He cried out, and I felt his Cock enlarge. I panicked as its girth push my jaw part, and then it spat.

Sam yelled as he ejaculated and a hot force stream of semen blasted into my throat. Its force and heat took me by surprise as I struggled to keep him in house. I managed a little composure but wasn't ready for the second geyser.

Its force smashed into the depths of my throat, and I started to struggle. I swallowed for all I was worth as his enraged cock had my jaw aching and eyes watering. The third blow was too much. I gagged as I felt I was drowning in spunk as it spurted its salty liquid produce with the same unforgiving force.

I gobbled manically with my cramping jaw, determined to beat this beast. The next blast had sperm coming out of my nostrils as I surrendered and tried to push him out. I managed to free my mouth just as his cock spat a defiant blast into my face, blinding one eye.

I coughed and spluttered as another blast hit my face before I could l push his cock away.

I spat to clear my throat. "Sorry," I croaked with a mouthful of sperm as I let his cock spit against the cubicle door.

Sam gasped, and between deep breaths, he hissed," What are you sorry for?"

"It not nice to spit out a guys cum," I spluttered, struggling to clear my throat.

I wiped my sperm shot eye and watched the death throes of Sams cock.

"Okay, Mr Penis, we'll call it a draw, "I thought, "for now!" I defiantly added as I had enjoyed the challenge of sucking cock for the first time and vowed to myself I d be back.

Sam quickly got post cum blues and pulled his trousers and pants up in embarrassment.

"Thank you," she shyly whispered and stepped past me.

The next boy entered the cubicle. I winched and blinked, unable to see correctly as I turned on my knees for the next expectant cock.

"Sorry, but I'm finished for the day." I spat and coughed as I wiped the semen from my face.

"That's a pity. You sounded good."

I recognised the voice immediately and forced my sperm soaked eye open. In front of me was an industrial cage bound cock. His cock fighting hard to become erect in its unforgiving restraint.

"Rob!"

"Hello, Sis!"

"Where have you been? The police are looking for you?"

"Looking for me, why?"

"They think you have something to do with Gemma's disappearance. Where is she?"

"I don't know. I want Gemma as well to take this fucking thing off!"

I got up off my knees and hugged him.

"I think I can do something about that."

12