Floating Alien Encounter

Story Info
Floating alien encounter with perfectly crafted machines...
957 words
4.28
5.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahhhh... time to relax. You're comfortable in bed. Your body isn't quite ready for bed. It's really hard to get to sleep when your body is still so awake, but you close your eyes anyway. Let's start off with a deep breath in, for 4 seconds... Hold for 2 seconds... Breathe out so slowly for 8 seconds now... Perfect.

You slowly inch your hand down your chest along your belly. And there it is, you trace your fingers down your cock. You gently take hold of it and slowly stroke. Gentle strokes... Up and down... You feel it growing in your hand. It's already swelling up for relief. You tease it a bit, touching just the tip and circling your fingers around it.

You slide your hand around again and down, eyes feeling heavy as you feel close to bliss in bed. It's so nice to be comfortable in bed, late at night, all on your own...

Only, you aren't on your own, are you? You keep your eyes closed and stop stroking. You stay very still. You hear movement in the room. And some kind of noise gets closer. You're stunned silent but crack an eye open, just a tiny bit. You see several tall figures surrounding you in bed. You close the eye again, telling yourself this all must be a dream.

It can't be real!

One of the figures touches the tip of your cock through the blanket over you. Your cock jumps and the figure makes a noise that sounds fearful but curious. This is an alien encounter, you're sure of it. You crack an eye again and sure enough, the figures are NOT human.

KSSSSHHH. Your eyes are sprayed with something, and now you can't open your eyes at all anymore. Your body is still able to feel, but you can't move. You would be scared, but it seems you've been sprayed with something to calm you.

Now, you feel your body lifting... Nothing is touching you, but you're floating... Up... And up... Noises around you, humming... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... And then, you're stopped.

You feel your body still floating, but it isn't moving anymore. Your cock is still standing upright, the floating effect giving your cock its own float. And the creatures are around you again. You hear them communicating as another one taps the top of your cock. You feel it now, tingling so much more than normal.

Their skin feels soft and warm... but different. Another one touches your cock for longer now and you sense the heat. It's so much warmer than a human touch, but not too hot. It's heating up your body. You're wondering if this should be turning you on, but you can't help yourself. So you enjoy, embrace, and stay optimistic as one creature cups your balls.

You feel something pressed into your balls now, hard and cold. This must be a needle, and you wonder what it's done to you. Everything gets more intense instantly. That needle injected some stimulant in you.

Something tiny is pressed into your ass hole. It's wet and warm and slides in nicely with little effort. Your cock grows even more with the feeling of this device in you now. As you grow with excitement, the device slowly grows inside you. This device is shifting and perfectly pressing against your walls. It's giving you the perfect insertion and you feel your cock jump.

The aliens make noises as they watch your cock move on its own. The piece inside your ass hole starts to move in and out... Slowly... Gently... And a device gently comes down on your cock. This device is also warm and it morphs with your cock. Just like the device inside your ass hole, this one makes itself perfect for you. You feel it gently tighten around your cock. It begins to move up and down on you.

The tip of your cock is being delighted with an extra vibration surrounding it. These machines have been made specifically to bring on ejaculation. You couldn't stop yourself if you tried. The machine shimmies up and down on your cock... The anal device moves in and out...

Up and down.

In and out.

Up...

In...

Down...

Out...

And the vibration... Mmmmmm.

Much of your body is stuck in this statue-like state. Your cock and ass are in full attention mode. The devices warm up, getting to the perfect temperature for you. They start to pick up.

Faster.

In...

Out...

Up...

Down...

In and out...

Up and down...

In and out...

Up and down...

In and out...

Up and down...

The aliens are watching and taking it all in. They're intrigued and taking notes. They're also waiting for the final results. The machine is perfect. It doesn't take long...

In and out...

Up and down...

Your balls swell beyond any place they've been before. This is an extraterrestrial experience. You are floating. Surrounded by aliens. A machine perfectly morphed to your most sensitive sexual spots. And you are ready to cum. The device continues moving in and out...

Up and down...

In.

Out.

Up.

Down.

Finally, your cock does what you'd planned it to do that night. But with far more excitement than ever before. It explodes with cum.

Every alien in the room makes a noise. They're all so impressed with the sample they've been given. It's the largest sample they've seen. You have been a delightful specimen. And now that you've given them what they want, your body slowly floats back down...

Down...

And you feel it land back onto your bed. The comfortable bed beneath you is perfect now. After finishing off as you'd intended, you're ready for sleep. And you wonder... "Am I already asleep?"