Flora & Fauna Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my insides coil and twist around him, both my hands leave the leather handles. My fingers tangle in his fur and grip the roots tightly. Andrius' gasps as my pussy tightens and desperately milks at him. Then he grunts and his forelegs bend. The sensation of us both being tilted diagonally makes me yelp in surprise as our orgasms crash into each other. His hips buck forward again and again as his fiery cum fills me. My own moans shake around the feeling until I feel the excess ooze out around his cock and spill creamy paths down my thighs.

Andrius catches me when I pull myself out of the straps before I can hit the floor and lays us on the bed. For a moment, we lay breathless and flushed, watching each other.

"What are we going to get each other for next solstice?" I ask when I'm able to speak.

He pulls me closer to press his lips to my forehead as he answers. "I have no idea."

.