Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple witnesses larvae fill up a woman, they get horny.
2.9k words
4.6
11.2k
13

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jed and Gloria strode through the forest in the early morning glow. The grass and the leaves still held onto their sparkling crystal-clear dew.

The waking sun's steep rays warmed their skin, almost as warm as the smiles they gave to each other.

Wandering through the sleepy forest, Jed stops and picks out a marigold bathing in sunshine, just recently opened its bloom to a new day.

He gently places a hand on Gloria's shoulder, she stops and looks at him surprised for a brief moment.

The deep red, ball-like flower, placed on his wife's hair, its sensual orange petal tips complimenting the brown of her locks and eyes.

She blushes and as a thanks, kisses him on the cheek.

The morning walks in the forest were a staple of theirs. However, on weekends like these, they'd sometimes even do something else than just walk amongst the nature.

Suddenly they hear a voice, like a gasp.

Could somebody be in trouble?

They glance at each other with raised eyebrows and curiosity, as they advance towards the direction of the sound.

Another, like a moan, catches Gloria off guard and makes her heart jump in fright and unexpected arousal.

The pleasure in that voice was palpable, so pure and intense.

Now, she was truly interested to find out just what was going on here.

***

I press through a flock of flourishing green bushes, the sounds leading us to its source.

Behind the foliage, a small clearing and underneath a tree, a girl sitting down.

Jed presses against my back and reaches out to see over my shoulder.

Is that...?

This young woman, it definitely was Floret, but... why was her dress all torn up, she was... dirty and muddy.

What's she doing here anyway? And this early too.

Is she... sleeping?

I spot a massive red flower next to her.

A stinking corpse lily?!

Had she been looking for the graduation flower all night?

And I thought she might just be the first one ever, to refuse wearing any.

A row of small black and brown creatures appear from within the bloom, their determined march leading them straight to her, gathering underneath her dress.

Actually, a lot of movement was happening between her legs, just about covered by her dress.

Another sweet moan is let out.

Saliva floods into my mouth, which I promptly swallow in my nervousness.

"Should we help her?" Jed asks quietly from behind me.

Should we?

Turning to look at Jed, he looks anxious, no doubt distressed what was unfolding before us.

I only manage to utter a single letter: "I-", before further loud sounds of pleasure pull my attention back at the scene.

A black swarm builds up, large enough to raise her dress upwards and show without a doubt, what was happening.

I cannot take my eyes off her, this massive writhing pile of bugs desperate and eager to gain entry into her.

Intense and determined, like it was the only thing they had ever wanted.

As I feel a drop of drool drip down my chin, I quickly close my open mouth.

Suddenly, the larvae shoot up her pussy, like a single organism.

The girl shakes in pleasure and cries out in orgasm.

"Ha-" I gasp without intending to, a warmth spreads between my legs.

I- I just-

From only watching-

My heartbeat quickens, I feel it pound hard in my chest, all the way down in my stomach.

I breath shallow and quick breaths, grabbing my own breast to tease the tip of my hard nipple.

"Jed..." I turn and look at him, my breathing hot, searing my lips and nose.

He looks back surprised, not sure where to lay his eyes.

I stop squeezing my breast, it only made this feeling worse, instead of relieving it.

Falling on my knees, I press against Jed and squeeze him, my breasts squish at his firm torso.

He slightly flinches, my erect nipples must feel like sharp tacks to him, even through our clothes.

"Make me feel... as good as she." I strain to speak, my thoughts jumbled up, my body on fire.

I feel almost manic, like I could pass out any moment.

He seems to be out of it, his hands not around his dearest, not responding to her wishes.

"P-please."

I look up, flushed and begging, at his chiseled face.

"O-of course." My husband's lost expression changes and he smiles lovingly at me.

He crouches a little to kiss my lips and undoes his belt.

Without breaking the kiss, they both remove their trousers, Gloria's crotch already sparkling, ready to go. Her husband's cock bounces to full attention from his boxers.

I let out a yelp and laugh as he suddenly picks me up, despite our height difference. He presses my back against the trunk of a tree.

His hands search down my waist, firmly gripping and sinking into my ass cheeks.

My fully lubricated hole was ready for him, as the erect cock easily pushes past my lips and deep inside, penetrating me.

I close my eyes for a moment and enjoy the sensation.

We continue our kiss for a moment more, as he starts pounding with intensifying rhythm. The rough surface of the tree tests me as I am pushed against it repeatedly, a delightful sting.

"Haah - Ahhh" I cry out, but Jed's voice of pleasure doesn't join our chorus.

I open my eyes to see him gazing downwards, at his legs, though he doesn't stop pounding my tingling insides like the good husband he is.

"Gloria- those things-"

"Let them~" I quickly answer, as I see the larvae have taken an interest in us, crawling up his legs.

Pleasure clouds my reason, as I find no flaw in my logic:

What harm could these bugs possibly do, if they brought such pleasure to Floret?

I feel the skittering tickle too, they have climbed the tree to reach me.

Tiny legs feel their way around my shoulders, go inside of my loose shirt, finding their way to my hips.

Some take a detour around my ass, brushing close to my anus, but make a U-turn back to the main dish.

Yes... yes... come to me.

That's the right place.

Soon the trails of larvae find the scene of action, a spot where two become one.

Jed seems unnerved by this development.

These visitors even grip and crawl on his balls, a treatment he wasn't used to.

Despite this, he doesn't stop making love to me.

"Oaaaah!" Suddenly they both gasp and squeeze each other hard with cramped grips.

Larvae had entered Gloria's pussy in between thrusts, their rough hard skin pressed in between the dick and her walls, tightening their already close fit.

Their wiggling legs pleasured them both at the same, as they were pushed further and further inside.

Like a sudden addition of rims and bumps to his penis, no condom needed for it, this time.

"Don't- stop."

Jed changes his rhythm of pounding me, he pulls out far, briefly in between each thrust so that the larvae get in between them properly.

I expected no less from my crafty man.

"Aahhah!" A swarm of larvae around his throbbing dick stretch my insides and I cry out.

After they are pushed deep inside, against my cervix, they wiggle on through it, inside my womb. A positive, motherly feeling at the bottom of my stomach starts building.

"Uuuhh~"

Another thrust and another extra tight, larvae laid hole, to squeeze his shaft for all its worth.

Pre-cum mixed in with my own, leaking from between us, warmly blanketing the awaiting guests at the gates of paradise.

They were starting to build up in numbers, a group of our fans, awaiting entry.

Just like what happened to Floret.

Excited I fantasize of what's to come.

We hug tightly and kiss for the umpteenth time, our tongues intertwining hungrily, mirroring the action below.

Jed picks up the pace, the larvae throw themselves in the way and into the hole for a ride, each and everyone receiving their trip. The increased movement causes some to fall down from my thighs, but soon enough, the lost ones crawl back onto me, starting on a new climb.

The marigold drops from my head as we both start to tremble. A long line of saliva hangs between us and stretches down from our kiss.

My mouth is left uncontrollably open, exhausted, I push out breaths that scorch my nostrils and dry my lips.

I- I- Haah~

Close to the edge, I let my arms go from around Jed's neck and let him carry my whole weight. I pull off my shirt and throw it away, my breasts bounce from the act. Jed approves of the sight, as he should.

From my soaked crotch, I grab two handfuls of wriggling larvae.

I- I need more!

I splosh the groups of bugs onto both of my breasts and start rubbing them against my nipples. A sticky, strongly scented mixture, laid with extra goodies caress my skin. Their legs, their stiff oiled bodies prod and grab at my boobs. Some pinch my nipples, I pull them specifically, my breasts stretching as they hold on tight.

Some of the liquid sprayed onto my lips, I lick them clean. The heavenly taste of our union with a small aftertaste of our guests.

The taste of love.

"Ahh- haaah- AH-" Jed's shaft sinks deep, the mass of bugs he pushed knock directly at my womb's door. I squeeze my breasts, my fingers disappearing into the deep skin. The larvae nibble my fingers and kiss my nipples as I press them against my boobs harder.

My breath is taken away by a devastating thrust destroying my insides, carrying with it a new group of guests.

An intense throb shakes me, from all its length, my vagina tightens around the shaking shaft.

A gripping deadlock squeezes his load out, blasting the new arrivals straight into my uterus with a coating of cum.

My head jerks backwards as we cum together, briefly I see stars in the morning sky.

"Ahah-hah~" is all I can mumble, as I am filled to the brim with our love.

Lines of sweat grab some of the white substance remaining on my chest, spreading it down in long drips on my stomach.

Jed pulls out and I explode out his load splattering my thighs and giving the grass below a new color.

He sets me down carefully on my feet, before staggering backwards and sitting his bare ass down on the grass.

My legs, my entire being feels numb and I manage to sit sideways on my legs instead of falling.

A white string of cum dripping down to the ground and along my thighs.

***

A blessed stirring deep within Gloria, tells of her insides already rife with eggs and cocooned larvae. Some still doing their work, moving around pleasurably.

All of them, newly coated in the spunk of her husband.

They both exchange contented, exhausted looks.

Gloria rub her stomach with a broad smile on her beautiful sun lit face, before looking at Jed again. She gets up on her knees and practically falls on top of her husband, wrapping her arms around him.

"Thank you." Gloria says, her face inches away from his penis, it shakes and bobs up and down with rhythmic movements, still leaking. Its aroma was slowly awakening her drive again.

"No, thank you- my dearest." Jed says and flicks a larva from his wife's hair.

A voice sounds from beyond the bushes.

"Nnnnn... H-huh?"

Gloria's previously thirsty mind clears and she remembers with shock, the presence of one of her students, just beyond their thin bushy veil.

"Oh god, shh!" Gloria says very very quietly, freezing them both on their tracks.

***

"Nnnnn..."

I open my eyes to the sun's rays blinding me.

"H-huh?"

D- did I really sleep until morning!?

I stand up panicked.

Oh, it's Sunday though... Right...

Thank god.

I notices as sticky fluids run down my legs and drip to the ground as I stand.

Oh my god...

I... that strange dream must have really got me off, huh...

Ugh, my throat... so dry.

And my stomach feels funny.

I guess that's just sleeping in the forest for you.

Not having anything to eat or drink after all that physical exertion yesterday...

I wonder if I really even slept at all, almost feeling more tired than when I decided to have a break.

Holding my throbbing head, I pick up the flashlight right next to me, I seemed to have dropped it in my sleep.

Standing up shakily, I decide to deposit the flashlight in between my breasts, its cold metal against my sensitive boobs sends a shiver down my spine.

I couldn't be arsed to deal with carrying it around with the corpse flower anymore.

Approaching the red plant, a familiar scent of death greets me.

I pick it up and hold it as far from me as possible and look around to get my whereabouts.

Oh, I almost made it out of the forest last night...

I head back towards my house with heavy steps and tired eyes.

***

"She's gone, right?" Gloria carefully looks around, hiding against the tree, sitting in the liquids that pored down on the grass previously.

"Coast looks to be clear." Jed is instead just flopped over, lying next to the bushes that hid them from her.

"Oh thank god"

Gloria sighs deeply and stands up.

"I don't want to even think what would have happened if she found us here with our pants down..."

"Would it really be that big of a deal... or do you know her?" Jed eyes her wife curious, as he swipes grass off himself.

"Ehh... not really, no."

"Well, whatever." Jed says and pulls his trousers up. "Let's go home."

Gloria agrees, getting dressed in her damp underwear, and picking up the thrown shirt from nearby.

She wipes off what fluids she can from her still sweaty body, along with some larvae left behind.

They exit the forest and walk back in silence, Jed scratches the back of his shoulder and asks.

"Uh, what about those... maggot, whatever bugs. Aren't they um..."

"Inside of me?" Gloria cuts to the chase.

"Y-yeah. Won't that be a problem?"

"Ehh, I don't think so, they all probably died during it. Crushed by your cock." She chuckles.

The feeling in her stomach had calmed down, no more movement or any wriggling.

"And what could they do to me anyway? Their... corpses should just come out via natural means soon enough?"

Jed looks at her in disbelief.

"Will, come out. Do I need you to remind you again that I'm a biology major?"

"Well... I'll take your word for it?"

The truth was, Gloria wasn't really sure what would happen.

Those larvae had certainly went inside Floret and somehow found them too, the how and why, a bit of a mystery.

However, if finding out that truth would be anywhere as near as pleasurable as today, she wouldn't mind taking the risk.

Who am I kidding, there's no way they'd still be alive, much less be able to make me pregnant or something ridiculous like that.

***

I used the edge of the forest to get to as close to my house as possible, to avoid being seen.

From what I could tell, I didn't exactly look presentable.

As I quickly enter my house with the flower in my lap, I pass by a full body mirror at the hallway.

Only intending to glance at it, before I find a place for the stink flower.

However, I reverse back in front of it immediately to do a double take, to see just what a mess I am.

My hair's all over the place, my dress is frazzled, torn and dirty.

And my legs and arms... smears of green and brown all around, crawling in the dirt definitely still showed.

And my thighs, coated with blades of grass, leaves and other stuff plastered onto my skin by my dried... juices.

Even my face had some grime on it, but it wasn't as bad. Suddenly, I felt exactly what I looked like, sticky, itchy, absolutely filthy.

I bust into my bathroom, lay the flower to a corner, throw off the dress from on top of me, straight into the washing machine and confine myself into the shower cabinet.

My intent was clear: a long and relaxing shower.

Scraping the dirt off with various soaps and brushes, the brown clings hard, but eventually comes off.

I blast some water up my pussy to give it a deep clean, despite my state yesterday, I still get a bit horny from it and can't help but play around with my hole.

No time for that now!

I gotta focus on cleaning everything first.

What if somebody comes to visit and I look like a bog monster?

Can't be showing up to class tomorrow looking like I slept on dirt all night, either...

I glide my hand across my shoulders, my armpits, continuing on to squish and gently bounce my breasts for a thorough clean.

What should I do though... if I show up tomorrow with my Corpse Flower...

Everyone's going to know that I plan to bring it to the graduation.

Well... it's not like they should be able to confiscate it anyway, a flower is a flower.

If they do, I'm sure me and everyone else would raise hell about it

My fatigue melts away slowly, and my eyes get to rest too as I wash my body with them closed.

But... is it even possibly to dry such a massive flower...?

Maybe I should just pick some random one and pretend that's the one I'm choosing to bring?

Hmm... that sounds like fun.