Florida Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

Jack untied the skiff off the back and we launched it and rowed away from the cat. Beneath us the water grew shallow until Jack told me to stop rowing and tossed an anchor made of an old stone over the side and then just stepped out of the boat. The water came up to his thighs and as I followed he handed me a short spinning rod. He had a longer saltwater fly rod with a sparkling lure clipped to the ring near the grip.

He waded off and I followed. The water shallowed even more, then he stopped and I saw ahead dark water where the sand dropped away suddenly.

"Pull the lure back just along the edge of the drop off. You try along there, I'll go this way. If you get a couple of reasonable fish shout and we can stop."

It didn't take long, but no thanks to me. Jack caught three snapper, each around the three pound mark, scales glistening where he had hung them from his belt. I hadn't had a single pull.

He handed me the fish and said, "Hold them out so they don't get you dirty, Will."

Jack gutted the fish before we put them in the skiff, letting the guts and scales float away in the faint flow of the tide.

"Hang on," Jack said, and dropped his canvas shorts and stood naked. I felt uneasy, but he only needed to clean the fish scales off them and I waited as he stood naked in the warm sea rubbing his shorts hard until they were clean. His long cock swung from side to side as he worked on the shorts and I glanced once or twice and then looked away, remembering how it had looked that first night as it plunged into Debbi's pussy.

He pulled his shorts on wet and climbed back in.

"You want me to row us back, Will?"

I shook my head. "I'm enjoying it."

"Knock yourself out, kid," he said. He reached into a cooler he had brought and unsnapped a beer. He handed a bottle to me and I shook my head.

"Not when I'm navigating," I said, pulling hard on the oars, enjoying the pull in my muscles, and Jack laughed and drank half his beer down in one long swallow.

Back at the cat Jack prepared the fish, stuffing them with herbs, garlic and butter, wiping olive oil over the skins and then wrapping them in foil. He put them on a large tray and slid it into the small over, tray and fish only just fitting.

"Twenty minutes," he said, going up top, then, "Sam, if I hang these shorts up to dry is it gonna scar Jen for life, or is it OK?"

Mom glanced across at my sister and laughed. "She's a big girl now, Jack. I expect she can cope."

Jen gave Mom a roll of her eyes. Jack stepped out of his shorts and hung them on a rail to dry. There was no tan line anywhere on his body, and I guessed he was only wearing the shorts now because the rest of us were around. I could picture him and Debbi out on the cat, naked most of the time.

"Whose for skinny dipping?" he asked, and leapt off the side, splashing hugely as he pulled his knees up to his chest.

"Yay!" Debbi yelled. She pulled the tiny briefs down and dived in, her long body cutting cleanly through the water.

I looked at Mom, standing there grinning, watching her two friends splashing each other. She glanced around at me.

"Go on then, Will."

"You too," I said, and wondered if I blushed.

"You first," she said, and a smile crinkled her lips.

"Just me?" I said, but the girls were already stripping off, the sun having lost its power to burn now. It was weird, watching them both step naked across the deck and slip into the water, different from seeing them naked in the cabin.

I tugged my bermudas off, knowing my cock had filled, deliberately letting Mom see it, not hard, but thicker than normal, before I leapt over and cut into the water. I dive deep, hugging the sandy bottom, looking around as I skimmed the bottom. When I surfaced and rolled onto my back Mom was stripping off my tee shirt. She hesitated, standing on the side in her bikini pants before Debbi yelled, "No cheating, Sam. Off off off off," she started to chant and everyone else joined in, slapping our hands on the water.

Mom grinned, gave a little sideways pose and then very slowly and deliberately slid her pants down her long thighs. She stood for a moment, deliberately displaying for us, and I realized I had never seen her completely naked before, and what a complete babe she was, before she dived in and swam strongly out to join us.

Jack and Debbi were swimming slowly side by side a long way from the rest of us, moving so that before long the cat obscured them from our view. I wondered if their direction was deliberate or accidental.

Mom came and swam close to me and splashed water in my face. I splashed her back.

"When did you grow up so, Will?" she said.

"I'm almost twenty Mom. All grown up," I said.

"I don't know when it happened though." She shook her head, flipped onto her back and kicked her feet so she floated away from me. Her breasts rose from the water, her pink nipples stiff. I followed the sweep of her belly down, saw a patch of dark hair between her legs. She was staring up at the sky growing deep blue above us and I felt safe looking at her this way.

I glanced around at the sound of squeals and saw Jen and Bella mock fighting each other, their naked bodies writhing and sliding like slippery eels in the water. I grinned and turned into a fast crawl. They had not seen me so I dived under the surface and came up on them unannounced, slipping my hands up their legs and grabbing as ass in each palm. Even under the water I heard their squeals reach a higher pitch then Jen pulled free and came back and put her legs around my head, holding me under. Her pussy was inches from my face and I wriggled and stuck my tongue up inside her and she jerked away and I broke surface, pulling in air.

"What do you think you're doing," she whispered at me. "Mom might have seen."

"I don't think so," I said. Mom was still on her back, lazily stroking away from us. Bella came up behind me and I felt her water cooled body press along the length of my back. Her arms came around and slipped down until one hand was circling my cock. It had been a few hours since they had made me cum, and I was young, so I almost immediately grew hard in her fingers.

I pulled away. "You can't do that," I said. "I've got to get out in a minute."

"S'OK," Bella said. "I'm sure Jen will slip down and let you cum in her mouth again."

I felt Jen slide up on my other side and she lifted her lips to my ear. "Any time, bro, you know you've only got to ask."

I turned my head, expecting her to be grinning, but her face was serious and I felt my cock stiffen even more at the thought of what she was offering me. How long had she felt this way, I wondered? And why hadn't I had any idea what she was thinking? Jen had always been around and I loved her to distraction, but that had been a brother-sister love. Suddenly, as this afternoon drifted in evening, everything had changed. It felt as though I had been sitting on the edge of a pretty view and suddenly the hillside had given way underneath and I was falling, God knows where. Trouble was, I was enjoying the experience. I wanted to sneak her away, just me and Jen, and do things to her a brother shouldn't do to his little sister. And looking into her eyes I could see the same thoughts there too.

She broke the spell, sticking her tongue out at me and kicking me in the stomach as she pushed away. Bella slid past me, her fingers dropping and trailing a last time along my cock and then she was gone too. I sank under the water until my feet touched sand, hung there for a moment while air bubbled up from my lips. Ten yards away Jen and Bella had stopped and I could see shimmering outlines of their bodies through the water, saw the way their hands drifted and touched each other. It wasn't just me that was getting aroused.

I pushed off and broke surface, flicking water back from my face, then rolled into a crawl and pulled as hard as I could, punishing my muscles, trying to make the feeling move from between my legs to my shoulders. The water cooled under me as I pulled away from the shallows, and below the sea darkened. I continued to swim until I was a quarter mile from the cat then turned and pulled back equally as hard. By the time I reach the cat my cock was down to only a semi-aroused state.

The girls were already on deck, pulling on clothes which wetted on them as they touched their bodies. Mom was pulling herself up the short ladder at the stern and I waited, watching as she rose from the water which cascaded down her back. I had a perfect view of her back and ass as she climbed up, saw the pink slit of her pussy nestled between her legs and turned away. I had just spent a lot of energy getting rid of my erection, I didn't want it to come back now.

Mom straightened at the top of the steps and shook her arms. Her breasts were a lot firmer than Debbi's or Bella's and they hardly moved at all as she flicked water off her fingers. She pushed her hands back through her short hair, arching her back, and I could see the sheer animal pleasure she took from the feel of the warm air against her skin. Not just my sister, then, I thought. I'm getting the hots for my own mother as well. I wondered what it was they were putting in the water down here.

I waited until she had turned away and joined the girls before I pulled myself out. I tried to walk nonchalantly past them to get my shorts, but I felt awkward and was sure they were all three looking. I didn't dare glance down to see how full my cock was. I just prayed and hoped it wasn't jutting out.

There was still no sign of Jack and Debbi and when she was dressed Mom went below and checked the fish.

"This is ready, Will," she called up. "Shout the others."

I stood on the port side and looked out over the water. It was almost fully dark now, but out to the west color shaded the horizon, and outlined against it I saw them, almost a single shape, face to face two hundred yards off. They had moved to the shallows and Jack was standing. Debbi was wrapped around him, and they were fucking hard, close to release. I saw Debbi's head go back, her long hair dropping down into the water, her large breasts pointing skyward. Then she jerked back suddenly as she came and I heard a distant cry carry across the water.

When I saw them move apart I yelled out and before they could turn and see me I turned away so they wouldn't know I had been watching. Then I recalled what Debbi had said the night before, that she might like an audience, and wondered if they had known someone was watching.

Mom had laid plates out in the small saloon when we went below. Jack stopped in the cockpit and listened to a weather announcement and when he came down he said, "Weather service say there's a small storm moving up from the south. Might hit us later on tonight. We should be safe enough out here though."

No one seemed concerned expect Jen and I, and I realized the others were used to this kind of thing, and trusted Jack's judgment.

We drank two bottles of wine over dinner. The snapper was delicious and Mom had thrown together a salad to go with it.

Later we cleaned up and went back on deck and lay out watching the sky, seeing who could see the most shooting stars.

Around ten the stars began winking out from the south and a wind came up, rocking the boat as waves pushed in before the storm.

In the distance lighting flickered, but the storm was still too far off for any thunder to reach us.

"Will, give me a hand," Jack said.

I got up. He was unscrewing bolts at the base of the mast and I saw he was releasing the bracket holding it in place and that the whole thing was designed to pivot.

He nodded towards the bow. "There's a winch up there attached to the forestay. When I say, start to let it loose."

I picked my way forward, found the winch he meant.

"Let her go," He shouted as the stay next to me twanged as the mast swung backwards and it came tight. I wound the winch, watching as the mast came down, the sails neatly furled folding back as they had been designed to do. Jack stood with a hand on the mast as it came into reach, although if the stay snapped there was no way he could do anything about it.

Finally the mast was lying flat, extending back over the stern. Jack started tying it down and, after watching him for a moment, I copied him, wrapping ropes from cleats on the deck, up and over the mast and tying them off to hold it all in place.

"Just in case," Jack said. "If the storm comes over us, we don't want to be sitting at the bottom of a lightning conductor. You might was to sleep in the saloon tonight, Will. That or get soaked."

"Might be fun," I said.

"Cold too," he laughed.

Soon after we all started to turn in, the same bumping crush in the small saloon as each of us used the head and washing facilities one by one. I waited up on deck, watching the storm come closer. All the stars were gone now, the only light coming from our portholes and shining up through the cockpit from below. Then far out in the distance I saw the lights of a freighter, and as my eyes adjusted another light to the east, flashing, a lighthouse on one of the keys.

"All yours, Will," Jack said, poking his head around the side of the cockpit. "Sleep well, son."

I waited a while longer, enjoying the way the wind gusted, the way the cat responded, almost shivering beneath me. I unrolled one of the mats and lay back, looking up at the sky, feeling the storm building around me, static raising the hairs on my arms, a smell of ozone coming faintly on the gusting wind.

Lightning flashed, and now the storm was close enough for the thunder to carry. I counted. Eight. Ten. Fourteen seconds between the flash and the sound.

I watched the sky and the water, choppy where the lights spilled from the portholes and I wondered what Jen and Bella were doing in their cabin.

Lightning flashed again and I started the count over. Nine seconds. Coming fast now.

The first splashes of rain landed five minutes later. I waited to see if that was all, but the next gust brought a heaver downpour and I rolled the mat and pushed it back in its space under the cockpit and went below.

A small ceiling lamp had been left on for me. I went through to the head and brushed my teeth and splashed water on my face. I could probably do with a shower to rinse the salt off my skin but couldn't be bothered. I peed and went back through without flushing.

The seats in the saloon wrapped around the table and I lay out on them, but they were too short on either side to stretch out fully so I ended up on my side, curled up to fit the shape. I had stripped off and lay naked under a thin sheet. I wanted to roll onto my back but the shape of the cushions wouldn't let me. The cat rocked underneath me, while outside the storm approached, thunder separated from lightning now by only a couple of seconds. I heard rain dash hard against the deck above me. My head was spinning with thoughts and ideas, wishes and hopes and fears. It had been a very, very long day, and I had no idea at all that it was far from over.

I think I had dozed when movement woke me and I saw Mom walk past. I had turned out the overhead light, but the cat was never completely dark, small night globes throwing faint illumination here and there in case Jack needed to work during the night.

Mom passed close by me, on her way to the head, and I saw she was naked, her body cloaked in shadow, mysterious.

I heard her pee (there is little privacy aboard a boat the size of the cat), but she too didn't flush in case she woke anyone. When she came out she stopped on the other side of the table and I saw her looking down at me.

"You OK, Mom?" I asked.

She put her hand up to her breast, not to cover herself but in surprise. "God, Will, you scared me, I thought you were asleep."

The cat rocked in a sudden gust and she put her hand on the table to steady herself. I caught a waft of the same spicy scent as the oil the girls had used, and wondered if Mom had applied some too. She hardly ever burned though, even after a couple of years of Ohio weather she could lie out for hours without fear. But there it was again, a definite scent.

"I probably was. But the storm woke me."

"You don't look very comfortable there."

I chuckled softly. "I've had better beds," I said.

She stayed looking down at me, then said, "Come on in with me, Will. It's small, but at least you can stretch out."

"I don't know, Mom. You know I'm buck naked under here."

This time she laughed quietly. She held her arms out from her sides and said, "So? Come on, you'll be stiff as a board if you stay there."

"You sure there's enough room?" I asked.

"Just about," she said.

I knew I shouldn't, because I knew what was in my mind, and it was wrong, but I turned off the uncomfortable couch and followed her through in the darkness.

"Do you want the door or the wall side, Will?"

The cabin was miniscule, half the size the one the girls were in, with the shape tapering where it reached into the bow of the starboard keel.

"I'll take the wall," I said, thinking it was the gentlemanly thing to do for some reason.

I rolled across and Mom closed the door and lay beside me on her back, staring up at the porthole in the side.

"I can't remember the last time you slept in bed with me, Will," she said, her voice soft.

Lightning flashed, the thunder almost immediately following.

"A while ago," I said.

"I guess so," she laughed softly. "This is nice though, isn't it?"

I nodded, the glow of the night light letting her see the movement. I gazed across at her body, uncovered, down at the tuft of pubic hair nestling at the base of her belly and it was all I could do not to reach across and touch her.

She rolled towards me and lifted on an elbow and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Goodnight, Will."

She rolled away from me, then wriggled back until her ass was pressed against my hip.

I lay still and silent, staring at the dark cabin roof.

"Spoon, Will?" Mom whispered, and I could hear a tremor in her voice that was swamped by the next roll of thunder. Spooning was an old favorite of hers, but as I recalled it was always her who gave the spoon.

Still, I rolled over, because I wanted to. I wasn't sure what to do with my hands, but she must have guessed my indecision because she shuffled back again and lifted up. She tugged one arm beneath her, reached around and tucked the other over her waist. My one hand was on the top of her chest, the other across her belly. Her ass pressed back deliciously against me and I was very aware that my cock was rapidly filling, and as it did it was pressing into the crack between her thighs.

We lay that way for a while, my cock growing until it was fully hard.

Then Mom gave a little wriggle and parted her thighs and my cock slipped between them and rose up until the top of it nestled between her legs. I felt the brush of her pubic hair along the top of my shaft, the warmth of her pussy pressing against me there.

"It's a long time since we've spooned like this, Will," she said, and lifted one of my hands onto her breast, at the same time wriggling her ass against me.

I swallowed. We had never spooned like this. Ever.

I didn't know what to say so said nothing. I kept wondering if this was what she really wanted, but however I tried I couldn't put any other interpretation on what was happening. The boat rocked us, and each movement seemed to press the rigid length of my cock against her pussy. I was sure I could feel her juices flowing out and coating my shaft.

"Mm," Mom said, and her hand slipped down and I felt her fingers find the engorged head of my cock. They circled it lightly, playing with me, then settled around it.

She pressed her ass back against me. No words were spoken, body language was the only conversation taking place.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers
123456...8